Sign in to follow this  
drobeski

Suspended!

36 minutes ago, Bishop82 said:

I've apparently already upset someone by just posting in the political forum after a 6 year absence.

You are allowed to post in non-political forums but can't post in political threads until an undecided amount of time.

Yeah, I saw that.  You need to spend time in the regular FFA before you have the authority to post in the PSF.  Prolly 1 - 2 years before you're allowed in the PSF.

That, and the obsession with aliases is also ridiculous.  Who cares what you're name is?

2 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Yeah, I saw that.  You need to spend time in the regular FFA before you have the authority to post in the PSF.  Prolly 1 - 2 years before you're allowed in the PSF.

That, and the obsession with aliases is also ridiculous.  Who cares what you're name is?

They obsess over aliases only if they disagree with them. They like their safe place. They don't want opposing views there.  It amazes me that the only posters that use the ignore people there are the liberals. You never see a Republican there talk about using the ignore feature.

20 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I'm going to slow play this and see where it takes me. I love using their own words against them.

26 minutes ago, Bishop82 said:

I'm going to slow play this and see where it takes me. I love using their own words against them.

You might want to take this post by scooter and turn it around on him like this:  

"A better solution is to require all new posters minorities to first make contributions to the Shark Pool before getting access to the Free For All, and then require the same posters minorities to contribute to the Free For All before getting access to the Political Forum.

Because the board will die if new trolls minorities are allowed to go directly to the Political Forum."

....just to show him where his type of thinking has led before.   Heck, you could even replace "minorities" with "African Americans" or "Jews" (if you use "Jews", you could also replace "better solution" with "final solution" and tie his thinking with the Nazis).

I don't support any of that thinking, of course cause it's horrible, but I think it's important to show him where HIS type of thinking has also happened before in history.  His constant rants on isolating and requiring certain groups of people to pass purity tests is scary.

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

You might want to take this post by scooter and turn it around on him like this:  

I just took a look at that thread and all I can say is wow.

For all of sho's mocking posters here for their choice of news sources, he's over there touting al focking jazeera as credible with their "undercover expose" of the NRA. That focking doosh was all over these pages claiming James O'Keefe wasn't credible for secretly filming people and taking their comments out of context. Yet, al jazeera doing it against the NRA is all well and good. What a focking asshoIe. 

1 minute ago, 5-Points said:

I just took a look at that thread and all I can say is wow.

For all of sho's mocking posters here for their choice of news sources, he's over there touting al focking jazeera as credible with their "undercover expose" of the NRA. That focking doosh was all over these pages claiming James O'Keefe wasn't credible for secretly filming people and taking their comments out of context. Yet, al jazeera doing it against the NRA is all well and good. What a focking asshoIe. 

Spot On. :thumbsup:

He was a cancer here.  They can have him.

5 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Spot On. :thumbsup:

He was a cancer here.  They can have him.

I thought he had gotten a time out. Then I learned that his b!tch ass ran away. Fock him and his sanctimonious bullsh!t. Good riddance. 🖕  

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

I thought he had gotten a time out. Then I learned that his b!tch ass ran away. Fock him and his sanctimonious bullsh!t. Good riddance. 🖕  

He couldn’t handle getting called out for his crap here and he ran to his safe place. 

25 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

He couldn’t handle getting called out for his crap here and he ran to his safe place. 

He's been getting called out for years around here. People would prove him wrong and he would refuse to accept it, move the goalposts, claim he was right when he wasn't, your sources were invalid, his were beyond reproach, when you wanted to discuss the macro he'd nitpick the micro and vice-versa. He was condescending, self righteous and hypocritical. That was him, all day everyday and he was constantly called on it. 

It took Donald Trump being elected POTUS to make him hang it up. That alone is enough for Trump to secure my vote in 2020.

:cheers:

Shonuff is a useless American male, 2019 edition.  He's basically a nanny in real life.  

I like to jab them in the eye and then leave and later see how many replied i get. I set a few of them off when I posted "2110 posts, 17 months and You got nothing".  You gotta know how to push them to report you but not get banned. They hit the report button on just about anything against the left. 

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Shonuff is a useless American male, 2019 edition.  He's basically a nanny in real life.  

He probably runs around his house all day like Macaulay Culkin in Home Alone.....yelling “facts, facts, facts,” while waving his arms in the air.

2 hours ago, 5-Points said:

He said he left because of how this board was way too right leaning and we weren't intelligent enough to carry on a serious conversation...

Sad that he has to pat his back so much...

30 minutes ago, posty said:

He said he left because of how this board was way too right leaning and we weren't intelligent enough to carry on a serious conversation...

Sad that he has to pat his back so much...

Seriously? :lol:

Translation: I can't handle opposing viewpoints because I have no factual counter argument. 

It sure is a good thing we don’t have any of those smug, pompous a-hole types here... 😂

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 2

The one word I didn't like in all the above claptrap is undecided. As in, we're on decided when you can post on a certain board. It seems like such a woman thing to say. No, make an effing rule and stick with it. If it's 6 months or 6 weeks or 6 years fine. Not this b******* of "oh I don't know, when I feel like it!"

This is the kind of crap that made Ray Rice correct. Well that, and she was fat. The real lesson there is that fat chicks should take the stairs more .

...but I digress...

I miss Sho Nuff. He brought a different perspective. He also was a pinata with incredible stamina, he took a massive amount of abuse before he finally broke open. I forgot what the final straw was, but he'd survived Trump's election by at least a year and a half.

11 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I miss Sho Nuff. He brought a different perspective. He also was a pinata with incredible stamina, he took a massive amount of abuse before he finally broke open. I forgot what the final straw was, but he'd survived Trump's election by at least a year and a half.

We don't miss him.  There's a difference between someone who disagrees with you because of political ideology and someone who is nothing but a political troll. And he's not very smart on top of that.

You can always go register at FBGheys and engage him there.  However, he's gotten a lot worse than he was when he was here.

Although, you may not last long before your account is banned.  Middle of the road to conservative types don't last long over there.

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

We don't miss him.  

You can always go register at FBGheys and engage him there.  However, he's gotten a lot worse than he was when he was here.

Although, you may not last long before your account is banned.  Middle of the road to conservative types don't last long over there.

Ha! I'm not going to go to FBG. I'd had enough of Joe's bullsh*t eighteen years ago. Fock that place. Really, If anything I'd like to post more here than I have lately.

• Like 1

Just now, Voltaire said:

Ha! I'm not going to go to FBG. I'd had enough of Joe's bullsh*t eighteen years ago. Fock that place. Really, If anything I'd like to post more here than I have lately.

I thought of re-registering there again but after much thought decided not to. It's really a cesspool over there of hate, intolerance and political correctness.  Its just not good for your soul to immerse yourself in that everyday.

21 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

We don't miss him.  There's a difference between someone who disagrees with you because of political ideology and someone who is nothing but a political troll. And he's not very smart on top of that.

...coming from THIS guy...😂😂😂

Dude 'shows up' as I recall right around the time of the Vegas shooting and immediately starts swinging blindly.

He's literally the embodiment for why JB's 'let's Wait awhile' rule has some merit to it.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, OldMaid said:

It sure is a good thing we don’t have any of those smug, pompous a-hole types here... 😂

🤗

58 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Which is why I was surprised to hear that he'd left on his own accord. I never really had a problem with him. Hell, I've even defended him in the past. He was who he was. If you chose to interact with him you knew what you were getting. 

But then I clicked on the above link to a FBG's thread and see him doing exactly what he used to relentlessly chastise posters here for doing. It's the epitome of hypocrisy.  :thumbsdown: 

1 hour ago, wiffleball said:

...coming from THIS guy...😂😂😂

Dude 'shows up' as I recall right around the time of the Vegas shooting and immediately starts swinging blindly.

He's literally the embodiment for why JB's 'let's Wait awhile' rule has some merit to it.

The guy with 200k TDS posts is going to lecture me?  GTFO, you moron.  :lol:

Nothing is stopping you from joining your girl Sho over at FBGheys since you apparently give merit to Joe and his rules.  You two can go all in on your latest conspiracy theories together!  Besides, you'll be protected there - you won't have to face the meanies.  Over there you won't have to actually back up your rants with logic and proof.  You won't get challenged at all!  Win-Win, right?

21 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Which is why I was surprised to hear that he'd left on his own accord. I never really had a problem with him. Hell, I've even defended him in the past. He was who he was. If you chose to interact with him you knew what you were getting. 

But then I clicked on the above link to a FBG's thread and see him doing exactly what he used to relentlessly chastise posters here for doing. It's the epitome of hypocrisy.  :thumbsdown: 

Exactly, he has no self awareness at all and lives in a fantasy world where he is always right, has all the facts, and anyone that disagrees is wrong. He is always calling people trolls and tells them to stick to the subject and not make  it personal YET he makes personal posts all day long. He’s a very miserable person.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

Exactly, he has no self awareness at all and lives in a fantasy world where he is always right, has all the facts, and anyone that disagrees is wrong. He is always calling people trolls and tells them to stick to the subject and not make  it personal YET he makes personal posts all day long. He’s a very miserable person.

Let's not forget his relentless pursuit of accusing all new posters as alias accounts and reporting them.  Basically, anyone that disagrees with him is an alias account or a troll.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Him and Saints both left on their own accord.  Although, I find Saints to be a good poster and it's too bad he left here.  He's 1000x better than Sho.

• Like 1

You guys spend a lot of time talking about Sho and FBG.

14 minutes ago, MDC said:

You guys spend a lot of time talking about Sho and FBG.

Whatever you say troll. 

2 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

The guy with 200k TDS posts is going to lecture me?  GTFO, you moron.  :lol:

Nothing is stopping you from joining your girl Sho over at FBGheys since you apparently give merit to Joe and his rules.  You two can go all in on your latest conspiracy theories together!  Besides, you'll be protected there - you won't have to face the meanies.  Over there you won't have to actually back up your rants with logic and proof.  You won't get challenged at all!  Win-Win, right?

Wiff wouldn't last 30 minutes there.  He'd throw out some darkie or tranny comment and get permabanned.  Let's face it, he belongs here on the Island of Misfit Toys.  :cheers:

Also put me on the list of missing Sho.   This place is becoming a bit of a conservative echo chamber; he may not have been the sharpest knife in the shed but he meant well.  TBBOM becomes more conservative every day.  MDC pretty much trolls these days and laughs at the predictable reactions he gets from hard-core cons.  :dunno:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

dumpsterfire.gif.b733c6ebd403510d5dca268fafb6dfa5.gif