Sign in to follow this  
iam90sbaby

Sri Lanka bans burqa

The move follows a series of bombings on Easter Sunday that killed more than 250 people and wounded at least 500 in Sri Lankan churches and hotels.

“President Maithripala Sirisena took this decision to further support the ongoing security and help the armed forces to easily identify the identity of any wanted perpetrators,” according to a press release from the president’s office.

The ban goes into effect Monday.

https://ktla.com/2019/04/28/sri-lanka-bans-burqas-for-public-protection-after-bomb-attacks/

Good for them. Hopefully we do that here soon as well. 

I'm thinking if you're a broad over a buck-fifty here in America? You should be required to wear a burqa.

Every freaking Walmart would look like GD Mecca at the Hajj.

5 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

Hopefully we do that here soon as well. 

Dearborn and the west side of Detroit is full of them so I saw a whole lot of them in college (Wayne State). More often than not, a class would have 1-3 of them. I can't say I 'met' them as I never felt comfortable enough to strike up a conversation with any, which is I guess the point of wearing the d@mn thing. I didn't think too much of it at the time.

4 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Dearborn and the west side of Detroit is full of them so I saw a whole lot of them in college (Wayne State). More often than not, a class would have 1-3 of them. I can't say I 'met' them as I never felt comfortable enough to strike up a conversation with any, which is I guess the point of wearing the d@mn thing. I didn't think too much of it at the time.

There was one at the next table from me once at a restaurant in Indonesia. I was fascinated. She kept having to move the face flap up to take a bite or a sip of her drink. Hard to tell, but seemed hot.

Her husband was a bearded cro magnon looking dude of course.

57 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

There was one at the next table from me once at a restaurant in Indonesia. I was fascinated. She kept having to move the face flap up to take a bite or a sip of her drink. Hard to tell, but seemed hot.

Her husband was a bearded cro magnon looking dude of course.

I saw similar in Malaysia. When we were in Malaysia, we were at a restaurant with what was surely a family. One man with such and such number of wives and  kids. Thirteen people. Four sons and two young daughters and older daughters and wives in full blackness. 

8 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Sorry 90s usually agree with you but this is like blaming guns for mass shootings

No it’s not at all. You still consider Islam a religion? Not me. Its a cult and they aren’t any better than the Branch Davidians who didn’t get protection under religious grounds. They sell hate and fear, nothing else. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, iam90sbaby said:

So dumb 

It's funny to see the liberals push this down our throats as if Islam in America will someday look differently than it does in the Middle East.  

2 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

So dumb 

Ugly as sh1t too. I'd rather fock one of their goats than that thing. :cry:

1 minute ago, bostonlager said:

It only counts as beastiality if you take the burqa off 

5 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

I like your style. 

11 minutes ago, fandandy said:

And the other hand we have the 2019 Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue.  How we sposed to masturbate to these??

https://s.abcnews.com/images/GMA/burkini-2-ht-er-190428_hpEmbed_2x3_992.jpg

https://s.abcnews.com/images/GMA/burkini-1-ht-er-190428_hpMain_4x3_992.jpg

That filthy hore might as well be naked with the amount of ankle she's throwing in our faces.

Off with her feet!!!

43 minutes ago, fandandy said:

It's funny to see the liberals push this down our throats as if Islam in America will someday look differently than it does in the Middle East.  

What we should do is quarantine them in their sh!tty countries...no cultures allowed in or out. 100% isolation. The entire west needs to distance itself from Islam very quickly, we can’t screw around with it anymore. But no, we have naive westerners that think virtue signaling and doing other dumb sh!t to look generous, merciful and to appear good. Third world barbarians don’t give a damn about that...they’ll behead you anyways. The virtue signaling crap only works on people’s small circle of friends and on the internet. Those animals don’t give a sh!t.

• Like 1

It's funny, there's a couple TV shows here in the states that have started showing women in head scarves. And the Lily white liberals are so busy patting themselves on the back that they're about to bust their own arms.

So a Muslim chick wrote an op-ed bitching about why do all Muslim women have to be represented as wearing such a repressive garment?

These guys can't help but trip over their own political correctness.

😁

9 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

No it’s not at all. You still consider Islam a religion? Not me. Its a cult and they aren’t any better than the Branch Davidians who didn’t get protection under religious grounds. They sell hate and fear, nothing else. 

All religion is a cult to me

4 hours ago, wiffleball said:

That filthy hore might as well be naked with the amount of ankle she's throwing in our faces.

Off with her feet!!!

That’s what I noticed too it’s like they just dressed up an African chick to make a stupid statement

They also banned Catholic mass unless it's on tv. They have very specific information on what targets could be attacked and by who using what means. 

3 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

All religion is a cult to me

I’m not religious either, but the Christians are my kind of people. The ethics of our country are based on Christianity. The ethics of the Middle East are based on Islam... you don’t see the difference?

9 hours ago, lickin_starfish said:

How do these burkas tie into the Girl Power movement that's so hip these days? They seem to contradict each other.

As far as I can tell, the only thing that ties them together is a shared belief in 'white man bad'. Plus the left has a mantra about 'diversity is our strength' and 'multiculturalism'. That would seem to be enough to overlook other problems. Muslims are wise to not engage them too deeply in a discussion, just smile and shed crcodile tears and say they are mirgrants beeing oppressed by the bad white men.

12 hours ago, lickin_starfish said:

How do these burkas tie into the Girl Power movement that's so hip these days? They seem to contradict each other.

Within the grievance hierarchy, Muslims currently hold a higher level than women.

1 hour ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

Within the grievance hierarchy, Muslims currently hold a higher level than women.

You mean terrorist, activist Muslims.  The go to work, mind their business, non burka wearing Islamic isn't even on the hierarchy.

1 hour ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

I think it's more that how dare the patriarchy try to "free" women of anything!? They can wear what they want and be as oppressed as they choose! Girl power. 

17 hours ago, fandandy said:

And the other hand we have the 2019 Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue.  How we sposed to masturbate to these??

https://s.abcnews.com/images/GMA/burkini-2-ht-er-190428_hpEmbed_2x3_992.jpg

https://s.abcnews.com/images/GMA/burkini-1-ht-er-190428_hpMain_4x3_992.jpg

There is a lot of hair being hidden..hope you love a hairy, bush, legs and pits.

22 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I think it's more that how dare the patriarchy try to "free" women of anything!? They can wear what they want and be as oppressed as they choose! Girl power. 

I disagree.

I think women want women to have a choice in what they do, often i hear that wearing the Burqa IS a choice on the part of the woman to honor their religion......but what if they chose  NOT to wear it....what then?  Bad things happen to them, but for women to assail this is to run the risk of opening themselves up to the Leftist Label Police, and out of fear they cannot call it out for what it really is.

Even the gays avoid criticizing Islam....

So what is it Trans at the top, Muslims then blacks, or is it just all people of color? Is that the order? 

11 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

U.S. working to designate Muslim Brotherhood a terrorist group: White House

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-muslimbrotherhood/u-s-works-to-designate-muslim-brotherhood-terrorist-group-white-house-idUSKCN1S6159

Isn’t it great to have a president that cares about the American people? 

MAGA

We should designate the entire so called religion a terrorist organization. 

• Like 1

Just now, bostonlager said:

We should designate the entire so called religion a terrorist organization. 

I couldn’t agree more. Hopefully that will happen soon. But that is definitely a good start and it’s far more than Obama ever did to combat those animals. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So what is it Trans at the top, Muslims then blacks, or is it just all people of color? Is that the order? 

I think it changes on a daily basis 

2 hours ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

I disagree.

I think women want women to have a choice in what they do, often i hear that wearing the Burqa IS a choice on the part of the woman to honor their religion......but what if they chose  NOT to wear it....what then?  Bad things happen to them, but for women to assail this is to run the risk of opening themselves up to the Leftist Label Police, and out of fear they cannot call it out for what it really is.

Even the gays avoid criticizing Islam....

Burka is no more a part of Islam than it is Catholic or Hindu. It is part of the culture of Islamic Countries. You know, like stoning and beheading..

Why do they tie the homesexuals to the chair before they throw them off the roof? 

53 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Why do they tie the homesexuals to the chair before they throw them off the roof? 

So they can't grab any stray c0cks on the way down?