Sign in to follow this  
Gladiators

Throwing your cigarette butt out your car window is a shootable offense

It's not the rest of the worlds' problem you have a disgusting habit.  Keep the cigarette butt in your car and dispose of it properly.

• Like 3

👍

Somehow, these disgusting people have convinced themselves that it's not littering.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, drobeski said:

What about a flick instead of a throw ?

Yes.  I considered changing it to flick immediately after I started the thread, but fock it.

What about if its flick at one of those super loud pipe Harley fags ? Or a low riding honda with those awful loud exhausts and awful music and full of illegal aliens?  

Those neutralize the offense ?

I don't smoke cigs, but I dip and I throw it out the window all the time. I also chuck beer cans/bottles out, wrappers, you name it. I litter like it's my job. 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, drobeski said:

What about if its flick at one of those super loud pipe Harley fags ? Or a low riding honda with those awful loud exhausts and awful music and full of illegal aliens?  

Those neutralize the offense ?

.... or someone driving 65 in the left lane?

I've had people empty their entire ashtrays out in our parking lot.  Like open the car door and while sitting just dump it right in the parking lot ten feet away from a trash can.  I would honestly like to find out where those people live and murder them in their sleep.

What about just flicking the hot head off so it can be safely disposed of in the vehicle? 

18 minutes ago, Bier Meister said:

.... or someone driving 65 in the left lane?

Or at someone texting and driving. Or the  queerbag bike short douches who think the should have same rights as cars and hold real humans up all day ?These things should get a pass. 

1 hour ago, drobeski said:

Or at someone texting and driving. Or the  queerbag bike short douches who think the should have same rights as cars and hold real humans up all day ?These things should get a pass. 

Shoot them all.  It'll be kinda nice.  Roads will clear up.  👍

5 hours ago, Alias Detective said:

Smokers are dirt balls.  Flickers are scum balls.

+1000

smokers should be euthanized. 

Anyone remember when littering was just a normal thing? When I was a kid I remember being in the car and seeing people throw fast food bags and cups out of their car windows like it was nothing.

1 hour ago, sderk said:

Anyone remember when littering was just a normal thing? When I was a kid I remember being in the car and seeing people throw fast food bags and cups out of their car windows like it was nothing.

I see it all the time now...its usually those same low life loser ass clowns how have a "coexist" and  "I'm with Her" bumper stickers and wic cards in their wallets.

17 minutes ago, drobeski said:

I see it all the time now...its usually those same low life loser ass clowns how have a "coexist" and  "I'm with Her" bumper stickers and wic cards in their wallets.