Sign in to follow this  
TimmySmith

Dems Condemn Trump Plan to Speak at 4th of July

17 minutes ago, Strike said:

At least she was nice enough to save the government money hosting her e-mail.

Now multiply that by 8, since that's how many top Trump staffers have been caught using their private emails for government correspondence and you have a ton of money saved. Trump truly does care about the country and it's budget.

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Now multiply that by 8, since that's how many top Trump staffers have been caught using their private emails for government correspondence and you have a ton of money saved. Trump truly does care about the country and it's budget.

Newbie equates some WH staffer with the Secretary of State. 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Has anyone ever worked so hard to protect someone they hate?  Who was incompetent?  Who destroyed the legacy of a President that they loved?  Very odd. 

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No, I equate the president's daughter and son in law, plus his evil Skelator, Steven Miller, plus 5 others to be as significant as the secretary of state. Especially when the idiot had his sheep chanting lock her up, as if it's the worst thing in the world. Did he forget to tell his own daughter it was bad? 🤣

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

No, I equate the president's daughter and son in law, plus his evil Skelator, Steven Miller, plus 5 others to be as significant as the secretary of state. Especially when the idiot had his sheep chanting lock her up, as if it's the worst thing in the world. Did he forget to tell his own daughter it was bad? 🤣

You seriously need help. I might have to start a Newbie flew over the cuckoo's nest thread. You have morphed into Sho. sad :(

1 minute ago, 12th Man said:

You seriously need help. I might have to start a Newbie flew over the cuckoo's nest thread. You have morphed into Sho. sad :(

Sho wasn't a troll.  Severely misguided, but not a troll. 

4 minutes ago, The Observer said:

You're right. I remember Ivanka and Jared getting confirmed by the Senate like the Secretary of State has to. Why don't you go pick some things up and put them down? Seems like you need one of your releases. 

Like of Succesion:  

Vice President 

Speaker of the House

President Pro-tem of the Senate

Ivanka

Jared

Guy across the hall

Secretary of State. 

Thnaks Newbie! I never knew! 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You're right. I remember Ivanka and Jared getting confirmed by the Senate like the Secretary of State has to. Why don't you go pick some things up and put them down? Seems like you need one of your releases. 

My release is beating the snot out of you every day. I forgot how easy it is.  As for the weights, that gets done while you're still in bed.

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Like of Succesion:  

Vice President 

Speaker of the House

President Pro-tem of the Senate

Ivanka

Jared

Guy across the hall

Sexretary of State. 

Thnaks Newbie! I never knew! 

You forgot the Cofveve guy

My release is beating the snot out of you every day. I forgot how easy it is.  As for the weights, that gets done while you're still in bed.

I work midnights, so no. 

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

What are you releasing? Toxic gas? That would make sense given the crap you spew out hourly on this site.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, sderk said:

What are you releasing? Toxic gas? That would make sense given the crap you spew out hourly on this site.

Were you the one I was telling last week about proofreading your posts before hitting submit? (sorry, I get you and Mr Hand and 12th Man mixed up. You're the identical poster). This is a perfect example of a thought you had that may have sounded witty when you came up with it, but probably should have just been deleted.  Most 3rd graders would have realized this sounded juvenile and was unfunny.  Come on man. Work with me here. I'm trying to make you less of a joke around here. These poopy/fart jokes aren't helping matters. Be better

17 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Heck, you can't beat the snot out of anyone.

In fact, for new posters here you're the troll training dummy.  You're so easy to take down even a caveman could do it.

Just now, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Heck, you can't beat the snot out of anyone.

In fact, for new posters here you're the troll training dummy.  You're so easy to take down even a caveman could do it.

2/10

So far, the only attempts at 'taking me down' seem to be to say Poor Newbie or call me dumb. I have yet to lose a debate pertaining to a thread topic. Most just get angry and start name calling.  Pretty much the same way I "lost" arguments in grade school.  😆

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Were you the one I was telling last week about proofreading your posts before hitting submit? (sorry, I get you and Mr Hand and 12th Man mixed up. You're the identical poster). This is a perfect example of a thought you had that may have sounded witty when you came up with it, but probably should have just been deleted.  Most 3rd graders would have realized this sounded juvenile and was unfunny.  Come on man. Work with me here. I'm trying to make you less of a joke around here. These poopy/fart jokes aren't helping matters. Be better

I'm just saying, you are blowing out gas with every word you type. And you do it often. It's easy to understand that, no?

• Haha 1

Just now, sderk said:

I'm just saying, you are blowing out gas with every word you type. And you do it often. It's easy to understand that, no?

All I can do is shake my head. You respond to criticism of posting like a 3rd grader by making a post like a 2nd grader. I now feel like I'm picking on a special needs person. I apologize.

7 minutes ago, The Observer said:

All I can do is shake my head. You respond to criticism of posting like a 3rd grader by making a post like a 2nd grader. I now feel like I'm picking on a special needs person. I apologize.

You get dumber by the second. Bring out your wiffle personality Sybil. Even he wasn't this stupid. Close but not quite. 

5 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Is it a coincidence that wiffle disappeared when block head returned? 

:dunno:

isn't it ironic that a fat man with narrow shoulders and no neck, and basically looks like a thumb, calls someone else blockhead?

9 minutes ago, The Observer said:

isn't it ironic that a fat man with narrow shoulders and no neck, and basically looks like a thumb, calls someone else blockhead?

Who did you call a blockhead this time squirt?

29 minutes ago, The Observer said:

2/10

So far, the only attempts at 'taking me down' seem to be to say Poor Newbie or call me dumb. I have yet to lose a debate pertaining to a thread topic. Most just get angry and start name calling.  Pretty much the same way I "lost" arguments in grade school.  😆

LOL

1 hour ago, Strike said:

That quote doesn't appear anywhere in the story I posted.  Do you have a link?  Notice I post links to back up my stance.  I hate it when people try to bolster their stance with quotes and what not without substantiation.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/dc-politics/house-democrats-attack-trumps-plans-to-speak-at-fourth-of-july-celebration/2019/06/05/fb6bfcac-87db-11e9-98c1-e945ae5db8fb_story.html?utm_term=.08e714031be4

It was the article posted in the OP.  

Just now, Meglamaniac said:

LOL

Oooh, thanks Megla. Almost forgot that.  Another way they ''take me down'' is a LOL or laugh-emojie.  Strangely, never once through debate.

Oooh, thanks Megla. Almost forgot that.  Another way they ''take me down'' is a LOL or laugh-emojie.  Strangely, never once through debate.

Sure thing, exactly how does one quantify a loss or a win when having a debate, self judging? 

I'll let you get back to winning

22 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Thumbs up that is.  

6 minutes ago, Meglamaniac said:

Sure thing, exactly how does one quantify a loss or a win when having a debate, self judging? 

I'll let you get back to winning

I'll give you an example.  If there's a thread about the best running back ever, and Megla says that you think it's Jim Brown because no one else was ever as dominant and head-and-shoulders above everyone else at his position during the time period, and the responses you get are "You're dumb", "you're a dikk ", and "you're gay", you can be 100% certain that you've won the debate. 

8 minutes ago, FeelingMN said:

Can't read it.  They want me to subscribe to their crappy news site to read it, which I won't do.  Oh well.  Guess this discussion ends here. 

I'll give you an example.  If there's a thread about the best running back ever, and Megla says that you think it's Jim Brown because no one else was ever as dominant and head-and-shoulders above everyone else at his position during the time period, and the responses you get are "You're dumb", "you're a ", and "you're gay", you can be 100% certain that you've won the debate. 

OK

42 minutes ago, The Observer said:

2/10

Sorry simpleton. No one is debating you. How do you debate a deranged leftist?  You don't.  You just laugh at them.  

4 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I'll give you an example.  If there's a thread about the best running back ever, and Megla says that you think it's Jim Brown because no one else was ever as dominant and head-and-shoulders above everyone else at his position during the time period, and the responses you get are "You're dumb", "you're a dikk ", and "you're gay", you can be 100% certain that you've won the debate. 

How about telling someone to play with their kids? Would that be a sign? 

38 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Is it a coincidence that wiffle disappeared when block head returned? 

:dunno:

Very interesting. 

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

Any classified info in there? Any classified info markers deliberately removed? Any devices under supoena been smashed?

10 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Any classified info in there? Any classified info markers deliberately removed? Any devices under supoena been smashed?

Have the Democrats whined and carried on and opened investigations into the 8 of them?  How would we know?    Ivanka could well have raunchy emails from her daddy telling her what he wants to do to her with his tongue.

Just now, The Observer said:

Have the Democrats whined and carried on and opened investigations into the 8 of them?  How would we know?    Ivanka could well have raunchy emails from her daddy telling her what he wants to do to her with his tongue.

So the democrats aren't making a big deal about it because they are above that kind of behavior? Lol. 

5 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Have the Democrats whined and carried on and opened investigations

There are great videos on You Tube with liberals whining and in full blown TDS. As Filthy said...you like you are carrying on.

1 minute ago, Mr. Hand said:

There are great videos on You Tube with liberals whining and in full blown TDS. As Filthy said...you like you are carrying on.

There are many people from both sides who have lost their minds and act like idiots.  If you show me 50 examples of crazy libs, I'll show you 51 of crazy conservatives. Please tell me you understand that.