Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Cameo: pay an actor/athlete/musician for personalized message

Seems pretty cool. You go through a list of actors, athletes, musicians, etc and choose the one you want. Each one has a different amount for what they charge for the personalized message. Might be something cool to get someone. Browsed it and found people on there like Brett Farve, Troy Aikman, Terry Bradshaw, Pete Rose. Some can be expensive and some can be relatively cheap. 

Maybe it's just me, but I don't put much value on paid for recognition from entertainers. Heck, I don't put any value on any recognition from entertainers. Just not my thing I guess.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sderk said:

Maybe it's just me, but I don't put much value on paid for recognition from entertainers. Heck, I don't put any value on any recognition from entertainers. Just not my thing I guess.

I wouldn't give a crap, but it would be cool gifts for kids, if you could get their hero to send them a message. 

5 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

Seems pretty cool. You go through a list of actors, athletes, musicians, etc and choose the one you want. Each one has a different amount for what they charge for the personalized message. Might be something cool to get someone. Browsed it and found people on there like Brett Farve, Troy Aikman, Terry Bradshaw, Pete Rose. Some can be expensive and some can be relatively cheap. 

This site ant Brett were in the news a little while ago.

Brett Favre 'sickened' after being tricked into recording anti-Semitic video for white supremacists

Over the weekend, it was revealed that Brett Favre was duped into using anti-Semitic language in a personalized video recorded for a group of white supremacist YouTubers. Now, Favre is expressing regret about not being vigilant enough to avoid being tricked. 

It happened when Favre fulfilled a request on the app "Cameo," where users can pay to have celebrities record short, personalized video messages for them. The Hall of Fame quarterback was paid $500 by noted hate groups the Handsome Truth and the Goyim Defense League, who provided Favre with a script that was carefully crafted to include veiled anti-Semitic rhetoric without being too outwardly obvious.

:lol:

:doh:              I read that as personalized massage (not message).

I did a double take when I saw "Browsed it and found people on there like Brett Farve, Troy Aikman, Terry Bradshaw, Pete Rose" in the Op.

I was going to get a rookie to send my brother a message during our IDP dynasty draft, however even the D lineman are outrageously priced.

I was going to surprise my wife with one for her 50th birthday, but Shemar Moore is not on Cameo.  I figured High Pitch Erik was not a comparable option.  :dunno:

13 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

I was going to surprise my wife with one for her 50th birthday, but Shemar Moore is not on Cameo.  I figured High Pitch Erik was not a comparable option.  :dunno:

One of them will just tell her in person. :banana:

Jews do this a lot for their evil spawns bah/bar-mitzvah. Pretentious. 

loserville city