Alias Detective

Official President Trump Impeachment Inquiry Thread

7 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

No, it's not.  All I was doing is correcting you by saying that using "political rival" is actually accurate.

I don't think Biden is untouchable at all.  If Trump was strictly going after Biden because he did something illegal then there is nothing wrong with that.  If Trump was doing it in order to gain an advantage in the upcoming election then it would be illegal and Trump should be held accountable.  I don't see how they are going to prove it one way or the other so I don't think anything will happen to Trump from this.

BS!!!!!  You pull this crap all the time, either learn how to communicate, quit lying, or shut up!

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I'm not sure what this has to do with what I was talking about?  I was just pointing out that someone running for President is considered a political rival.

You're not sure what this has to do with what we are talking about? You, are, not, sure? You have no clue? You can't figure it out? Literally nothing comes to mind?

6 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Escape from the Trump Cult - deprogramming is available folks.   

Stopped at Hitler. I mean , I knew it was coming, but this time it took a few paragraphs. 

1 minute ago, Baker Boy said:

BS!!!!!  You pull this crap all the time, either learn how to communicate, quit lying, or shut up!

You lied about being a Vietnam vet. This is some Trump level hypocrisy right here.

Just now, lickin_starfish said:

So, supporting Trump equates me to being a cultist?

That's the type of condescending attitude from liberals that makes impossible for me to ever return to voting for another Democrat.

Its just projection. The clowns already got hoodwinked by the Russia collusion scam, yet here they are once again drooling over the foolishness of the latest made up scandal. 

Losers who cant think for themselves. 

4 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Yes we do, you're a phony hack. A real man, with integrity would look at the whole picture and easily come to the conclusion that this whole deal is nothing  but a preplanned attempted coup. 

A smart person would then question why the Democrats have gone to such lengths to remove this man. 

Crimes ? 

You've already admitted you dont like him because he's mean, that you dont care about actual meaningful results of his policy, you hate him no matter what. 

That's a childish and pathetic way to think. 

Grow the fock up. 

You have serious issues and you really don't know much about me.  I don't always explain myself well online because it can be hard so I can see why you feel that way about me.

You telling me to grow up is incredibly insincere.  This whole forum is full of adolescent behavior and immature posts.  There's currently a thread discussing why they think it's so great to act that way on here and how this is the last real locker room for talk like this.  I'm find with the jabbing back and forth because it's obvious that people are having fun with it but to tell me to grow up is laughable.

12 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

No, it's not.  All I was doing is correcting you by saying that using "political rival" is actually accurate.

I don't think Biden is untouchable at all.  If Trump was strictly going after Biden because he did something illegal then there is nothing wrong with that.  If Trump was doing it in order to gain an advantage in the upcoming election then it would be illegal and Trump should be held accountable.  I don't see how they are going to prove it one way or the other so I don't think anything will happen to Trump from this.

Well I guess the only way to know is to investigate Biden for crimes. No ?

7 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

You have serious issues and you really don't know much about me.  I don't always explain myself well online because it can be hard so I can see why you feel that way about me.

You telling me to grow up is incredibly insincere.  This whole forum is full of adolescent behavior and immature posts.  There's currently a thread discussing why they think it's so great to act that way on here and how this is the last real locker room for talk like this.  I'm find with the jabbing back and forth because it's obvious that people are having fun with it but to tell me to grow up is laughable.

Did the results of the Mueller investigation get you to maybe question your sources of information? Or do you still think trump colluded and Mueller missed it, like that imbecile worms? 

1 minute ago, drobeski said:

Its just projection. The clowns already got hoodwinked by the Russia collusion scam, yet here they are once again drooling over the foolishness of the latest made up scandal. 

Losers who cant think for themselves. 

How can you say that? They have three whistleblowers. I mean sure they had to change the rules about having first-hand knowledge. Two whistleblowers heard about the call from someone else and the other read it in the NYT, but surely this is totally true. CNN, MSNBC, NYT, WaPo all can't be wrong, again. This is enough to bring drumph down

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MDC said:

You lied about being a Vietnam vet. This is some Trump level hypocrisy right here.

You should unfriend him.

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, drobeski said:

So now you're fine with trump abiding by the treaty and working with Ukraine to root out corruption and crime ?

As long as he is following the law then yes.

3 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Well I guess the only way to know is to investigate Biden for crimes. No ?

Investigate what?   Didn't you hear?    Hunter found that job on "Indeed.com - Ukraine version".     He really nailed the interview.    

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

As long as he is following the law then yes.

Is there any evidence that he wasnt ? 

6 minutes ago, drobeski said:

You should unfriend him.

You’re an angry elf. :( 

• Haha 1

Trump sucks, Hillary sucks, Biden sucks, every last one of them sucks. They all lie, cheat and steal. you're all nitwits for thinking your opinion or vote matters. 

12 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

You're not sure what this has to do with what we are talking about? You, are, not, sure? You have no clue? You can't figure it out? Literally nothing comes to mind?

I don't know how many times I need to explain this but it seems you can't wrap your heads around it.  Drobeski was laughing at using the term "political rival" and he's shot it down before as if it's not accurate.  The fact is that it is accurate and I was pointing that out to him.  That is all I was talking about.  Nothing more, nothing less.

Seriously,  ask the guys. 

You seem triggered today. Hangry?

14 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Relax, Francis.  I'm not pulling any crap.

For being on the side that loves to tell others they are triggered you sure seem to be a victim of being triggered yourself a lot.

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I don't know how many times I need to explain this but it seems you can't wrap your heads around it.  Drobeski was laughing at using the term "political rival" and he's shot it down before as if it's not accurate.  The fact is that it is accurate and I was pointing that out to him.  That is all I was talking about.  Nothing more, nothing less.

Liar. That's not what you quoted in your post. 

11 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Did the results of the Mueller investigation get you to maybe question your sources of information? Or do you still think trump colluded and Mueller missed it ? 

I don't know who you think my sources of information are.  I never said Trump colluded with Russia on here so I don't know why you are asking me that.  I think Trump may have been guilty of obstruction though.  You are guilty of lumping me in with a different group of people that I'm not with.

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

I don't know who you think my sources of information are.  I never said Trump colluded with Russia on here so I don't know why you are asking me that.  I think Trump may have been guilty of obstruction though.  You are guilty of lumping me in with a different group of people that I'm not with.

Is it possible to obstruct justice when the case against you was manufactured horse sh!t ?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Liar. That's not what you quoted in your post. 

This was what I responded to.  "Political rival :lol:"  It was posted by drobeski.  It was the only thing I was responding to.  You're getting your panties all twisted up over the wrong thing.

Is it possible to obstruct justice when the case against you was manufactured horse sh!t ?

I'm not sure if that's accurate.  If they felt there was a legit reason for an investigation then obstructing it would be illegal whether there turned out to be something there or not.

14 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Is there any evidence that he wasnt ? 

I haven't seen any concrete evidence yet.

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

This was what I responded to.  "Political rival :lol:"  It was posted by drobeski.  It was the only thing I was responding to.  You're getting your panties all twisted up over the wrong thing.

You replied to hardcore who asked you if Trump was under investigation in 2016. So it wasn't the only thing liar.

8 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Let me check with FB. 

I haven’t been this humiliated since you guys found out I worked at a comic book store in the summer of 1993. :( 

3 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I'm not sure if that's accurate.  If they felt there was a legit reason for an investigation then obstructing it would be illegal whether there turned out to be something there or not.

They felt ? Who's they ? What were there motives ? This a duly elected president.  Does that matter to you? 

1 minute ago, Cdub100 said:

You replied to hardcore who asked you if Trump was under investigation in 2016. So it wasn't the only thing liar.

And I asked him what it had to do with what I was talking about.  See the disconnect here?  Like I said multiple times now, all I was talking about was drobeski not knowing what a political rival was.

And I asked him what it had to do with what I was talking about.  See the disconnect here?  Like I said multiple times now, all I was talking about was drobeski not knowing what a political rival was.

Haha, at least get the nomination first for christ sake. :doh:

"political rival" is the excuse that trump can't try to get dirt on Biden and that Biden shouldn't be investigated.

Do you not see how ridiculous that is ?

They felt ? Who's they ? What were there motives ? This a duly elected president.  Does that matter to you? 

I think if there is reason to believe there may be collusion then I want it investigated.  If it was all made up just to remove a President then I am against that.

Just now, drobeski said:

Haha, at least get the nomination first for christ sake. :doh:

"political rival" is the excuse that trump can't try to get dirt on Biden and that Biden shouldn't be investigated.

Do you not see how ridiculous that is ?

You try to say that Biden isn't a political rival and you're wrong.  That's all I was saying.  I never once said anything about Biden.  Who's being ridiculous?

I think if there is reason to believe there may be collusion then I want it investigated.  If it was all made up just to remove a President then I am against that.

Well it's been proven it was all made up. So there goes your obstruction.  

You're trying to somehow pretend you're not a hack. 

Just a tip...its not working. 

Integrity,  find it ...dont be a worms, an MDC or a mike. Be better.

Well it's been proven it was all made up. So there goes your obstruction.  

You're trying to somehow pretend you're not a hack. 

Just a tip...its not working. 

Integrity,  find it ...dont be a worms, an MDC or a mike. Be better.

I'm not sure why I'm hack.

Was it actually proven that it was all made up?

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

You try to say that Biden isn't a political rival and you're wrong.  That's all I was saying.  I never once said anything about Biden.  Who's being ridiculous?

This is all about whether this bogus impeachment inquiry is just. Not the words political rival. 

The Democrats are using the term "political rival" to justify this illegal crime against Americans.  

You're buying it.

That's my point, but you go ahead and keep making it about this nonsense.  

• Like 2

This is all about whether this bogus impeachment inquiry is just. Not the words political rival. 

The Democrats are using the term "political rival" to justify this illegal crime against Americans.  

You're buying it.

That's my point, but you go ahead and keep making it about this nonsense.  

I haven't bought anything yet.  Once again, you think you know what believe and what I don't believe in.