Alias Detective

Official President Trump Impeachment Inquiry Thread

1 minute ago, bostonlager said:

Replacing a female jew with a conservative white guy would set the left into a fit of rage. I want them to suffer at all costs. 

This i disagree with.  You just sound racist with this reply. Hail whitey. Do what you want, but damn man, have a brain. 

1 minute ago, DuckStupid said:

This i disagree with.  You just sound racist with this reply. Hail whitey. Do what you want, but damn man, have a brain. 

I will say it again. I hope she is replaced with a conservative white guy. I don’t give a fock how you think that sounds. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, DuckStupid said:

Females and every other race on the planet is allowed to root for people like themselves. Except for white men, because that's racist for some reason.

• Thanks 1

Just now, bostonlager said:

I will say it again. I hope she is replaced with a conservative white guy. I don’t give a fock how you think that sounds. 

And I’ll just ignore all your future posts. Not that I ever replied to one before. Enjoy. 

1 minute ago, Cdub100 said:

Females and every other race on the planet is allowed to root for people like themselves. Except for white men, because that's racist for some reason.

Exactly. If Alito said he was stepping down and some lib said they hoped he was replaced with a colored woman it would be hailed by the left. 

9 minutes ago, DuckStupid said:

You sound like a snowflake that's embarrassed of his own skin.  Do you want to apologize on behalf of white people now too?

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

You sound like a snowflake that's embarrassed of his own skin.  Do you want to apologize on behalf of white people now too?

You sound like a that does not want to expose himself. Are you suggesting that women don’t have a brain?  

1 minute ago, DuckStupid said:

You sound like a that does not want to expose himself. Are you suggesting that women don’t have a brain?  

Have you apologized on behalf of whites yet?

You seem ashamed.

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Have you apologized on behalf of whites yet?

You seem ashamed.

Are you retarded?

57 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

I saw this Tweet and had deja vu from an earlier post I saw here  

Holy schit , it could be real

2 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Sure you are. :thumbsup:

Ok idiot. Fiscally yea. You fucktards that are way right on social issues can swallow my . 

• Thanks 1

Good god man. You are completely ignorant. There are hundreds of posters here that can vouch I am not newbie. I’ve been posting here for many years. Not so much any more. You are the reason why. 

2 minutes ago, DuckStupid said:

Good god man. You are completely ignorant. There are hundreds of posters here that can vouch I am not newbie. I’ve been posting here for many years. Not so much any more. You are the reason why. 

I gotta call BS on the “hundreds” claim. I’d say there are 50 or less posters. I cannot vouch for you one way or another in the newbie claim.

4 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

I gotta call BS on the “hundreds” claim. I’d say there are 50 or less posters. I cannot vouch for you one way or another in the newbie claim.

Let them come out. I’ve been here a long time

Just now, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

The posting pattern and style is too consistent to NOT be newbie.

It’s not newbie. 

I have personally met redtodd, carie , bammbamn, mefistmyself, Jessie, Cmh, and others I do not remember. 

16 minutes ago, DuckStupid said:

There are hundreds of posters here

More like a dirty dozen.

20 minutes ago, DuckStupid said:

Thanks for confirming you are a fuckkkking idiot. 

Says the guy whose name is duckstupid.  :lol:

I can't help your posting style and pattern is very similar to newbie. Anyone would make that assumption.

34 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

I gotta believe there are still 100 people that remember I posted. 

2 minutes ago, DuckStupid said:

I gotta believe there are still 100 people that remember I posted. 

I will lol at lol at 98. 

1 hour ago, DuckStupid said:

And I’ll just ignore all your future posts. Not that I ever replied to one before. Enjoy. 

What's wrong with a conservative white guy. 

2 hours ago, bostonlager said:

Replacing a female jew with a conservative white guy would set the left into a fit of rage. I want them to suffer at all costs. 

Replacing RBG with a white conservative female (Amy is her name I think) will set them into a fit of rage.

It is amazing that 3/4 dead cancer magnet is still holding on to her seat. Remember when judges actually retired with dignity?

Sandra Day O'Conner comes to mind.

7 hours ago, Intense Observer said:

Replacing RBG with a white conservative female (Amy is her name I think) will set them into a fit of rage.

It is amazing that 3/4 dead cancer magnet is still holding on to her seat. Remember when judges actually retired with dignity?

Sandra Day O'Conner comes to mind.

Possibly, but I don’t like the idea of women being permitted to vote, so I am completely against females on the highest court in the land. 

3 hours ago, bostonlager said:

Possibly, but I don’t like the idea of women being permitted to vote, so I am completely against females on the highest court in the land. 

I think they should vote.....of course way back when they did not have it most of them did not WANT it, only a small set of women actually wanted it....you see, the vote exposed one to things like the draft... and most women understand that to me a male means you have to face death, they were not really interested in that...

You see they want all the benefits of society, along with the arcane gender roles that benefit THEM, but none of the negatives.... if that sounds selfish, immature and one-sided that is because it is.....

3 hours ago, bostonlager said:

:lol:    Sadly the current crop of females on the court is not a good representation of the potential of women.