Alias Detective

Official President Trump Impeachment Inquiry Thread

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

Drobs took the last train to Tiltsville in this thread. :D 

You're pushing your Facebook friendship luck bucko! :mad:

21 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I'm not sure why I'm hack.

Was it actually proven that it was all made up?

Yes it was. 

6 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Yes it was. 

If it was actually proven to all be made up then shouldn't there be some repercussions?

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

If it was actually proven to all be made up then shouldn't there be some repercussions?

Hope so. Under investigation. 

2 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Hope so. Under investigation. 

So, it hasn't been proven.  It's under investigation.

43 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

And I asked him what it had to do with what I was talking about.  See the disconnect here?  Like I said multiple times now, all I was talking about was drobeski not knowing what a political rival was.

I don't blame you for trying to stay well clear of that conversation. I mean, even if Biden is a political rival of Trump's (he's not) that didn't stop Biden and Obama from investigating Trump and trying to dig up dirt.

2 hours ago, drobeski said:

Undermining national security interest ? That's a good one. 

Yeah I mean I’ve explained it many times before but you persist in your willful ignorance.

The United States supplies military aid to the Ukraine so the Ukraine can fight off Russia’s attempts to take more of Eastern Europe (having already taken Crimea). Trump then withheld that aid as part of an effort to extort the Ukraine’s new president into announcing an investigation against Trump’s domestic political rival. 

It’s bad. Very bad. Certainly much worse than lying about a BJ and even worse than Watergate.

1 minute ago, Cdub100 said:

even if Biden is a political rival of Trump's (he's not)

Why do you keep saying this?

Noun

The word rival most commonly refers to a person or group that tries to defeat or be more successful than another person or group, which means that rivals tend to come in pairs. Candidates running for the same political office are political rivals, and two people trying to earn the exclusive affection of a third are romantic rivals. Teams, schools, or companies might be longtime rivals if they try over many years to outdo each other.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/rival

10 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

So, it hasn't been proven.  It's under investigation.

No it's been proven. Steele dossier. Look it up. 

7 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Yeah I mean I’ve explained it many times before but you persist in your willful ignorance.

The United States supplies military aid to the Ukraine so the Ukraine can fight off Russia’s attempts to take more of Eastern Europe (having already taken Crimea). Trump then withheld that aid as part of an effort to extort the Ukraine’s new president into announcing an investigation against Trump’s domestic political rival. 

It’s bad. Very bad. Certainly much worse than lying about a BJ and even worse than Watergate.

Rejected 

.... trumps the president,  he does foreign policy as he sees fit. He even gets to! By law!

Worms, wrongo againo

Footnote.. barry withheld military aide from Ukraine in their most desperate times. 

Fact

The left didnt care then, neither did worms. 

Drama club reenactments doesnt change that. 

• Like 1

Just now, drobeski said:

Rejected 

.... trumps the president,  he does foreign policy as he sees fit. He even gets to! By law!

Worms, wrongo againo

Boy that’s some focking weak sauce right there, drobs. If that’s all you’ve got you might as well roll over now.

3 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Boy that’s some focking weak sauce right there, drobs. If that’s all you’ve got you might as well roll over now.

having unelected hack bureaucrats thinking they get a say in his foreign policy is even weaker 

Obama withheld military aide to Ukraine 

Did you care. Dont avoid the question,  man up. 

9 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Why do you keep saying this?

Noun

The word rival most commonly refers to a person or group that tries to defeat or be more successful than another person or group, which means that rivals tend to come in pairs. Candidates running for the same political office are political rivals, and two people trying to earn the exclusive affection of a third are romantic rivals. Teams, schools, or companies might be longtime rivals if they try over many years to outdo each other.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/rival

Even when you try and get technical you're still wrong.

Biden isn't running for the same political office as trump. Technically Biden is running for the Democratic nomination. If he wins that then he's running for president and only then will he be a political rival of Trump.

Now answer mine. Why was it okay for Biden and Obama to investigate Trump's foreign ties, but not the other way around?

9 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Rejected 

Worms, wrongo againo

Footnote.. barry withheld military aide from Ukraine in their most desperate times. 

Fact

The left didnt care then, neither did worms. 

Drama club reenactments doesnt change that. 

So, Trump was basically following the same exact foreign policy toward Ukraine as the previous admin.  

1 minute ago, TimmySmith said:

So, Trump was basically following the same exact foreign policy toward Ukraine as the previous admin.  

No, trump actually did give then military aide whereas Obama didnt.

It was part of his more flexibility policy with Putin. 

3 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Biden isn't running for the same political office as trump. Technically Biden is running for the Democratic nomination. If he wins that then he's running for president and only then will he be a political rival of Trump.

Now answer mine. Why was it okay for Biden and Obama to investigate Trump's foreign ties, but not the other way around?

Correct. 

5 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Biden is running for President.  Trump is running for re-election for President.  They are running for the same political office and are therefore rivals.

I never said it was okay.  I don't know the legality of an outgoing President doing that.  Had Biden announced he was going to run for President before they investigated Trump?

2 minutes ago, drobeski said:

No, trump actually did give then military aide whereas Obama didnt.

It was part of his more flexibility policy with Putin. 

Well the fact that the aid would be tied to other provisions certainly appeared to be Obama policy.  Followed by both Obama, Biden, and now Trump.  :dunno:

13 minutes ago, drobeski said:

having unelected hack bureaucrats thinking they get a say in his foreign policy is even weaker 

Obama withheld military aide to Ukraine 

Did you care. Dont avoid the question,  man up. 

He didn't care that Obama gave billions of dollars to Iran, uranium to Russia, and set terrorist leaders free, so why would he care about the aid to Ukraine?

2 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Well the fact that the aid would be tied to other provisions certainly appeared to be Obama policy.  Followed by both Obama, Biden, and now Trump.  :dunno:

Obungler’s policy was to tie Ukraine aid to their willingness to do opposition research for his re-election campaign? 

Bombshell. :o 

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

You try to say that Biden isn't a political rival and you're wrong.  That's all I was saying.  I never once said anything about Biden.  Who's being ridiculous?

I think, technically, Biden is NOT a political rival yet because he does not have the nomination.  Technically, he's a political rival of the other 10 Democratic candidates for president right now, not Trump.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Biden is running for President.  Trump is running for re-election for President.  They are running for the same political office and are therefore rivals.

I never said it was okay.  I don't know the legality of an outgoing President doing that.  Had Biden announced he was going to run for President before they investigated Trump?

Oh, in that case, Biden will be on the ticket next year?

5 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

He didn't care that Obama gave billions of dollars to Iran, uranium to Russia, and set terrorist leaders free, so why would he care about the aid to Ukraine?

Its almost like worms is some kind if hack ! 

3 hours ago, MDC said:

There’s audio of Biden saying he withheld $ from Ukraine so they’d dig up dirt on a political rival?

Bombshell. :D 

Well, if you want to pretend that's what Trump was doing, I guess you could pretend that's what he did. 

But here's how I see your logic... Obama, Biden, & Hillary can conspired to come up with "dirt" on a person who WAStheir political rival (Trump), but Trump can't look into that "dirt", because now Biden MIGHT be running against him.

Do I have that right?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Well, if you want to pretend that's what Trump was doing, I guess you could pretend that's what he did. 

But here's how I see your logic... Obama, Biden, & Hillary can conspired to come up with "dirt" on a person who WAStheir political rival (Trump), but Trump can't look into that "dirt", because now Biden MIGHT be running against him.

Do I have that right?

I think you just won today.  :)

1 minute ago, TBayXXXVII said:

But here's how I see your logic... Obama, Biden, & Hillary can conspired to come up with "dirt" on their political rival who WAS (Trump), but Trump can't look into that "dirt", because now Biden MIGHT be running against him.

To I have that right?

No, we should thoroughly investigate Biden and Trump - two corrupt rapey scumbags. And if the investigation takes all of 2020 so be it. :bandana: 

1 minute ago, MDC said:

No, we should thoroughly investigate Biden and Trump - two corrupt rapey scumbags. And if the investigation takes all of 2020 so be it. :bandana: 

But... but... but, how come you (as well as the Democrats and the MSM), didn't say that back when Biden did it?  Curious minds want to know.

1 minute ago, MDC said:

It is transparent that's what the Democrats are doing. They know they can't beat Trump without their shady game.

3 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

But... but... but, how come you (as well as the Democrats and the MSM), didn't say that back when Biden did it?  Curious minds want to know.

I wasn’t aware of it. I didn’t vote for Hillary though if that makes you feel better.

4 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

That dude is kind of weird, no? There is no logic in his takes from what I have seen. 

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

It is transparent that's what the Democrats are doing. They know they can't beat Trump without their shady game.

Yeah I agree. Unfortunately that’s where we are at today. At least Trump doesn’t have to show his birth certificate or tax returns. :dunno: 

• Sad 1

52 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Well and while it’s ultimately unnecessary, it’s also worth mentioning that Biden has the best chance of beating Trump according to polls in battleground states. So he’s not just a rival, he’s the one of whom trump is probably the most concerned.

10 minutes ago, MDC said:

I wasn’t aware of it. I didn’t vote for Hillary though if that makes you feel better.

I know you didn't vote for her, just pointing out that people who don't like Trump and Democrats, only have a problem with Trump because he's Donald Trump.

How come no one knew about Biden?  Weren't people in on that call?  How come no one said anything?  Was it because it was ok to do what he did... or was it because he was a Democrat?  Pretty sure it was the latter.  Also, Biden clearly was colluding with Ukraine and China, we know this... it's why is son was there.  How come no one in the media or in the Democrat party has been calling for Biden's head?  Interesting, no?

Trump was looking into Biden's corruption because he is the President looking into government collusion.  That's part of his job.  I don't care that Biden MIGHT eventually run against Trump or not, government corruption is government corruption, and Biden is guilty of it... period.

Now of course, had Hillary won and made the exact same phone call... word for word, we still wouldn't hear a peep because the Democrats and their PR department want to ruin this country.  In the end, there will be no impeachment, there will be no investigation, and Trump will win again in 2020.  Everyone just needs to move on.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Well and while it’s ultimately unnecessary, it’s also worth mentioning that Biden has the best chance of beating Trump according to polls in battleground states. So he’s not just a rival, he’s the one of whom trump is probably the most concerned.

Is that your gut feeling?

8 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I know you didn't vote for her, just pointing out that people who don't like Trump and Democrats, only have a problem with Trump because he's Donald Trump.

How come no one knew about Biden?  Weren't people in on that call?  How come no one said anything?  Was it because it was ok to do what he did... or was it because he was a Democrat?  Pretty sure it was the latter.  Also, Biden clearly was colluding with Ukraine and China, we know this... it's why is son was there.  How come no one in the media or in the Democrat party has been calling for Biden's head?  Interesting, no?

Trump was looking into Biden's corruption because he is the President looking into government collusion.  That's part of his job.  I don't care that Biden MIGHT eventually run against Trump or not, government corruption is government corruption, and Biden is guilty of it... period.

Now of course, had Hillary won and made the exact same phone call... word for word, we still wouldn't hear a peep because the Democrats and their PR department want to ruin this country.  In the end, there will be no impeachment, there will be no investigation, and Trump will win again in 2020.  Everyone just needs to move on.

You’re not entirely wrong here about the Dems but since Trump has no problem throwing around baseless accusations and smears he can go fock himself. :thumbsup: 

4 hours ago, MDC said:

Exactly that’s why we should investigate those two corrupt rapey dirtbags to find out what they did. And if that takes until next election so be it. :thumbsup: 

You fagg0ts have been spying on Trump's entire network (family, friends, business partners, WH staff) for 3 years, ran a 2 year investigation with a special counsel that included dozens of anti-Trump lawyers and unlimited budget, scope, and surveillance powers.

Now it is our turn.

You can't claim it is illegal now that roles are reversed.

Focking moron.

5 minutes ago, Intense Observer said:

You fagg0ts have been spying on Trump's entire network (family, friends, business partners, WH staff) for 3 years, ran a 2 year investigation with a special counsel that included dozens of anti-Trump lawyers and unlimited budget, scope, and surveillance powers.

Now it is our turn.

You can't claim it is illegal now that roles are reversed.

Focking moron.

Ouch