Sign in to follow this  
avoiding injuries

#ExposeCNN

49 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Bullshit. It's all truth. It just sounds false when you watch and actually believe the crap that Fox News is putting into your brain.

Get over it hillbot,  she lost

#ExposeCNN is the wrong hashtag to use. They should have gone with #CNNWhistleblower. (Veritas, not OP)

It will be interesting to see if this CNN Whistleblower, who has already revealed his identity, receives the same respect and credibility that the CIA Whistleblower received.

Also, stop replying to Newbie. His sole purpose is to deflect, distract, start shite, then disappear. This thread could actually turn out to be worthwhile and not just another dik slapping contest. Don't let him control the thread.

51 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So it's the truth that Trump colluded with Russia to steal the  election? 

Absolutely.  But was that discussed in this thread?

3 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Get over it hillbot,  she lost

You're the only one mentioning Hillary.

Hey, rock head, are you aware that if Trump get impeached, another Republican takes over as President and not Hillary?

2 minutes ago, Intense Observer said:

Also, stop replying to Newbie. His sole purpose is to tell the truth, which we never get to hear on Fox News, then disappear.

Fixed it for you.  I know you hate hearing anyone who isn't just making up lies and excuses for your corrupt leader.

Also, I never disappear.  Pussies report me because they want an echo chamber. I'm like a Shep Smith. The truth won't be tolerated. 😎

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Absolutely.  But was that discussed in this thread?

Well, youbwere saying that all those leftist media outlets have been telling the truth about Trump. The Russian collusion story proved to be untrue, and they spent three years touting it. Unless you know of some proof that he did that Meuller failed to discover. 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Well, youbwere saying that all those leftist media outlets have been telling the truth about Trump. The Russian collusion story proved to be untrue, and they spent three years touting it. Unless you know of some proof that he did that Meuller failed to discover. 

There were no lies told by the media. They were reporting facts. And Mueller never said there was no collusion. Or that there was no obstruction. He was unable to indict a sitting president. We both know that if he wasn't protected by his office, he'd be in a jail cell today.  Just as he will be the day he leaves office.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

There were no lies told by the media. They were reporting facts. And Mueller never said there was no collusion. Or that there was no obstruction. He was unable to indict a sitting president. We both know that if he wasn't protected by his office, he'd be in a jail cell today.  Just as he will be the day he leaves office.

https://nypost.com/2019/04/19/top-10-things-the-media-got-wrong-about-collusion-and-obstruction/

https://theintercept.com/2019/01/20/beyond-buzzfeed-the-10-worst-most-embarrassing-u-s-media-failures-on-the-trumprussia-story/

5 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Congress can impeach him for it. Why aren't they? 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Congress can impeach him for it. Why aren't they? 

He's since come out and admitted that he thinks it's totally fine to accept help from a foreign government. HE was busted doing it with Ukraine and we heard him ask China for help with our own two ears. Are you still telling me you believe the meeting with Russians in Trump Tower was about abortions? 🤣   You're about 6 months behind the news cycle my boy. He now admits collusion and claims it's fine.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cdub100 said:

Dude who cares? There was a amateur trump video beating up the MSM, why are you wasting your time with things that actually matter? 

3 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Damning. Zucker needs to step down and beg the American public and Trump for forgiveness.

This CNN whistleblower is Seth Rich 2.0

I hope they get this brave hero in witness protection program. CNN fans tend to be either kid loving weirdo freaks or violent incel losers. 

33 minutes ago, The Observer said:

He's since come out and admitted that he thinks it's totally fine to accept help from a foreign government. HE was busted doing it with Ukraine and we heard him ask China for help with our own two ears. Are you still telling me you believe the meeting with Russians in Trump Tower was about abortions? 🤣   You're about 6 months behind the news cycle my boy. He now admits collusion and claims it's fine.

Another non answer. Why aren't they impeaching him for the Russia collusion? They don't need Meullers permission. You won't answer it beciase you can't. I win 

So I just finished watching it. Literally nothing any person with half a brain doesn't already know. CNN hates Trump and they push anti Trump stuff 24/7 365. IMHO the whistle blower ruined his career for nothing.

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Another non answer. Why aren't they impeaching him for the Russia collusion? They don't need Meullers permission. You won't answer it beciase you can't. I win 

Pelosi didn't think public opinion was on board at that point. William Barr made up his own version of the findings (lied) and that resonated with the public for three weeks before the actual report was released.  Mueller listed ten counts of obstruction that he hinted would have warranted indictment if he had the power to do so. Barr never mentioned that important part.  As much of a moron that I think Trump is, his lifetime of corruption has made him very good at covering his ass and hiding facts. William Barr is his new Michael Cohen except he's in an actual position of power. The mob boss is playing his hand well.  To answer your question, Pelosi is smart enough to know there will never be a senate conviction after impeaches passes in congress. So until the public was behind it, she wasn't going to move forward on impeachment. Hope this clears things up for you.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, The Observer said:

Bullshit. It's all truth. It just sounds false when you watch and actually believe the crap that Fox News is putting into your brain.

Not really, much of their feverish reporting has flittered away into nothing. I cannot trust a media source that is wrong with that kind of frequency.

6 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Not much here..CNN Biased against Trump.   Not really a shock.

I thinks there is more to it, Trump is just the most current an obvious misinformation program, if we go back and really look at some earlier stuff its apparent that truth runs second to rewriting events to suit ideology

16 hours ago, The Observer said:

Gonna have to disagree here. Fox is rightist hogwash. CNN is leftist hogwash. It's freaking comically bad. 

This just verifies what anyone with a fully developed adult brain already knew. CNN is a joke and anyone who takes them seriously is full blown retarded.  

18 minutes ago, drobeski said:

This just verifies what anyone with a fully developed adult brain already knew. CNN is a joke and anyone who takes them seriously is full blown retarded.  

Yep. Same as fox, conservative nut house, salon, huffpo, and dozens of others. 

20 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Yep. Same as fox, conservative nut house, salon, huffpo, and dozens of others. 

This is about CNN, trying to equalize them doesnt reduce what garbage hacks they are. 

2 hours ago, drobeski said:

This is about CNN, trying to equalize them doesnt reduce what garbage hacks they are. 

ROFL.  "Whaaaa. Please don't mention the Trump channel. That kind of brainwashing and lying is acceptable.  This is about CNN" :cry:

30 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

finally watched some this..9 mins maybe.  and now I get to use a new hip word.  NOTHINGBURGER!🍔

Catchy. You should make it happen. 

31 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

finally watched some this..9 mins maybe.  and now I get to use a new hip word.  NOTHINGBURGER!🍔

As much as I despise CNN, and I do...they are dirty and biased and bad for journalism, I didn't see a lot in this video either.   Maybe more will come out.   But so far, this really isn't shocking or earth shattering.

15 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

As much as I despise CNN, and I do...they are dirty and biased and bad for journalism, I didn't see a lot in this video either.   Maybe more will come out.   But so far, this really isn't shocking or earth shattering.

I heard an excerpt that should be released soon where Zucker is telling news people ON AIR what to say.

56 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

Mueller testimony? I thought that was a little longer than 9 min.

13 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

I heard an excerpt that should be released soon where Zucker is telling news people ON AIR what to say.

We all love the slow roll out technique don't we..screams integrity.  

4 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

We all love the slow roll out technique don't we..screams integrity.  

Kind of like the original intent of the Dossier? Never meant to be released let alone all at once. Just dribble out to cloud something. 

Of course this story is true though; the Dossier was false.

18 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Kind of like the original intent of the Dossier? Never meant to be released let alone all at once. Just dribble out to cloud something. 

We also love whataboutisms

24 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

No, no, no... He’s talking about the impeachment inquiry.