Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
vuduchile

No Chiefs/Pats thread?

Recommended Posts

Just make up calls for the last 18 years.  You Pats fans know it.  Quit whining!!!  :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Strike said:

Just make up calls for the last 18 years.  You Pats fans know it.  Quit whining!!!  :)

Oh yeah, no question, there isn't enough football to be played where they would be back to even.

Nobody should feel bad for the Patriots.

Great play by the DB to end it there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well they made a go of it. I like that this team does have fight. Not enough weapons on offense but like I said, maybe they can upset somebody in the playoffs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Pat's got robbed big time 

😂 

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, IGotWorms said:

Well they made a go of it. I like that this team does have fight. Not enough weapons on offense but like I said, maybe they can upset somebody in the playoffs.

Not getting past the Ravens IMO.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pats are 0-3 against AFC division leaders.  Undefeated in their own division though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Pats are 0-3 against AFC division leaders.  Undefeated in their own division though. 

I really want my titans to get a piece of the pats in the divisional round. I'd love to send them home.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I really want my titans to get a piece of the pats in the divisional round. I'd love to send them home.

Titans are hot.  I ran into Henry in my fantasy playoff. Kinda knew he would go off. Amazing what a competent QB can do for a team. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Speaking as a KC fan that was hard to watch,this league has become a joke.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I really want my titans to get a piece of the pats in the divisional round. I'd love to send them home.

I was thinking about that. I think the Titans win that game 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Titans are hot.  I ran into Henry in my fantasy playoff. Kinda knew he would go off. Amazing what a competent QB can do for a team. 

Yeah. First half of the season, the D was on fire. Now they've fallen off and the O is on fire. Would be nice if they could get healthy and both units clicking. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, shorepatrol said:

I was thinking about that. I think the Titans win that game 

Bigly. I think pats would be one of the weakest teams in the field. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Reality said:

Titans still have quite a bit of work to do to get in.

Oh very much so. Big showdown with the Texans next week. The secondary is down to scrubs off the street, as butler, Jackson, and the backup are hurt. And Henry seems to have a hamstring issue.

Texans x2 and Saints is a tough row to hoe for sure. Hope they can get healthy and make a run at it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Oh very much so. Big showdown with the Texans next week. The secondary is down to scrubs off the street, as butler, Jackson, and the backup are hurt. And Henry seems to have a hamstring issue.

Texans x2 and Saints is a tough row to hoe for sure. Hope they can get healthy and make a run at it. 

Houston got azz railed by Denver today. Hope is alive

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Bigly. I think pats would be one of the weakest teams in the field. 

Bring Tannehill to Foxboro for a beating. :lol:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Bigly. I think pats would be one of the weakest teams in the field. 

Pats look like crap, but I'll take my chances in the playoffs vs Tannehill

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

What? Which game are you watching. That was a blown call

The pass was 3 feet behind the receiver.  Completely uncatchable. Take another look. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've lost track. Is NE defense still one of the best in NFL history or no? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DonS said:

I've lost track. Is NE defense still one of the best in NFL history or no? 

Probably not best in history, but definitely top tier this year.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

The pass was 3 feet behind the receiver.  Completely uncatchable. Take another look. 

Take another look. It went right between the heads of the 2 players. I have seen the play 12 times.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is all different if AB didn't go after Kraft. Would have been cleared by now and making a difference.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

This is all different if AB didn't go after Kraft. Would have been cleared by now and making a difference.  

No shiiit. Pats would definitely be the favorite with AB

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

This is all different if AB didn't go after Kraft. Would have been cleared by now and making a difference.  

Maybe. Who knows what else he would have done since then. 

The Pats offense is horrid, though. The routes that these guys are running are not fundamentally sound. How can Belichick allow that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, DonS said:

I've lost track. Is NE defense still one of the best in NFL history or no? 

I don’t think their defense is the problem 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Take another look. It went right between the heads of the 2 players. I have seen the play 12 times.

Are we talking about the same play?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

I don’t think their defense is the problem 

Didn't say defense was a problem.  Earlier in the season folks were calling them historic. Still the case or no?  I think their defense is good but the earlier praise was an overreaction. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DonS said:

Didn't say defense was a problem.  Earlier in the season folks were calling them historic. Still the case or no?  I think their defense is good but the earlier praise was an overreaction. 

I thought we banned you :mad:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, DonS said:

Didn't say defense was a problem.  Earlier in the season folks were calling them historic. Still the case or no?  I think their defense is good but the earlier praise was an overreaction. 

The fawning on them in the first half was an overreaction. They had a chump schedule.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Maybe. Who knows what else he would have done since then. 

The Pats offense is horrid, though. The routes that these guys are running are not fundamentally sound. How can Belichick allow that?

Belichick is focused on the D. The blame is with McDaniels

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Belichick is focused on the D. The blame is with McDaniels

The buck stops with BB. They lost Chad O’Shea as WR coach this season. I doubt that is a reason because their WR’s have always been iffy, but it needs to be fixed or they will do nothing in January. 

The OL sucks too and Dante can only do so much with chickenshit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Belichick is focused on the D. The blame is with McDaniels

The name is McDaniels, not McDonalds

The raps are mine, the burgers are Ronald's. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

The buck stops with BB. They lost Chad O’Shea as WR coach this season. I doubt that is a reason because their WR’s have always been iffy, but it needs to be fixed or they will do nothing in January. 

The OL sucks too and Dante can only do so much with chickenshit

True, BB the grocery shopper failed to fill the cart when it came to those positions. He did try with AB but that was doomed to failure. And there have been injuries on the o-line but that too is foreseeable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

True, BB the grocery shopper failed to fill the cart when it came to those positions. He did try with AB but that was doomed to failure. And there have been injuries on the o-line but that too is foreseeable.

Even that is incomplete. 

TE - didn’t replace Gronk. But what about trading Hollister to Seattle for a 7th rounder?

WR - yes, AB didn’t work out. But why am I seeing Josh Gordon playing a part in Seattle? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another week, another high profile game destroyed by the refs. As soon as I saw it was Bogers crew I knew the refs would play a huge part. How sad is that? Nice job NFL. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Even that is incomplete. 

TE - didn’t replace Gronk. But what about trading Hollister to Seattle for a 7th rounder?

WR - yes, AB didn’t work out. But why am I seeing Josh Gordon playing a part in Seattle? 

I hear ya but if you’re crying over hollister and a washed-up Josh Gordon that just goes to show how bare the cupboard was.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×