Sign in to follow this  
BiffTannen

UK elections

Muslims shitting their pants over the huge win by the conservatives. :thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

:headbanger: That being said a limy conservative is still pretty far left of the spectrum, but it's a good start.

2 years of fighting brexit and a landslide victory for the "conservative" party is real focking telling. Expect more in Europe. Good. 

• Like 1

They can start by deporting that mayor in London. And I don't care if he was born there. Disgrace. 

4 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

absolute landslide

13% victory as of right now

I dont follow those guys, but is the Conservative Party, pro-brexit?  Cause the Brexit Party is non existent now

I don’t follow them or any other third world countries for that matter. I just happened to be surfing twitter and saw a bunch of homo brits complaining about how voters must be anti-gay, anti-Muslim, and anti-poor people. To me it sounded like the good guys won. 

It looks like the poor people are worried about the shitty healthcare system they have in place. 

https://www.commondreams.org/views/2019/12/12/british-voters-are-terrified-us-companies-privatizing-nhs-they-should-be

Profit for American companies :thumbsup:

Poor people population control :thumbsup:

3 hours ago, BiffTannen said:

I don’t follow them or any other third world countries for that matter. I just happened to be surfing twitter and saw a bunch of homo brits complaining about how voters must be anti-gay, anti-Muslim, and anti-poor people. To me it sounded like the good guys won. 

Are you sure you weren't watching CNN/MSNBC replays from Nov 2016?

Just now, DonS said:

Are you sure you weren't watching CNN/MSNBC replays from Nov 2016?

It wasn't quite that exciting. I do look forward to another Randy Maddow meltdown next year though. 

Oh look, the left is rioting over the election. Seems to be a thing with them. I remember all the white supremacists taking to the streets when Obama won. 

43 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Oh look, the left is rioting over the election. Seems to be a thing with them. I remember all the white supremacists taking to the streets when Obama won. 

No bigger sore loser than a Democrat or a colts fan

I just read this is the lowest number of seats the Labour Party will have in the House of Commons since 1935.  Good to see people are waking up.  Looks like Brexit will be happening and hopefully they start deporting shortly after. 

• Like 1

When Brexit first started England was about 50-50 on it. Look what happened when people got informed. Same thing is happening here. Blexit is happening. Now we need Mexit. That one might be tough though. 

• Like 1

Congrats to the Brits. Big win for the everyday nationalist populists. Hopefully they do to the British Tories what Trump fans are doing to the Bush/Ryan crew.

People are tired of the corporatist/globalist insider leadership running major parties around the globe and are fighting back to save their countries.

Not a single response from any of the liberal homos that pollute this forearm. I'm guessing the dunecoons aren't the only ones shitting their pants over it. 

Yahoo never even covered the UK election result on its front page as far as I can tell.  BBC news has already shifted to trying to hold Boris feet to the fire to stop climate change etc.  They react as if a historic election never took place and they just keep pushing their agenda as usual.

When blue collar workers with traditional values from the rust belt who vote left all the time, recognize their left wing party is run by corporate globalist elite and fringe sexual perverts who don't care about them, and so they switch en mass to voting for the conservative party ... good things happen.

F*ck Off liberals.

10 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

FBG currently saying this means nothing.  Nothing to see here.

It reminds me of the Iraq Information Minister from 2003.  Everything is going horribly wrong and every day he is out there claiming that they are going to win.

17 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

When blue collar workers with traditional values from the rust belt who vote left all the time, recognize their left wing party is run by corporate globalist elite and fringe sexual perverts who don't care about them, and so they switch en mass to voting for the conservative party ... good things happen.

F*ck Off liberals.

I'm going to go on another historical segue here.

Human society seems to oscillate between period of globalism and nationalism.  For example, before World War I, there was a completely different version of the EU called the Latin Monetary Union (LMU). 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latin_Monetary_Union

The idea was to bring several nations together in a globalist effort.  But nationalism rose and all the nations split apart and went their separate ways and the public figured out globalism was only good for elites.

We're replaying those events again, as elites try to unify the world in a globalist effort, but the public is slowly figuring out it only benefits the elites because they get cheaper labor while the average joe has more competition for jobs.  So we get the rise of Trump and Boris Johnson.  The elites seem to know its coming and are doing everything they can to make nationalism a pejorative but instead they are just kicking in quicksand as trust collapses.

Apparently Boris wants to remove the goofy Muslim mayor from London. Not sure how mayors are elected there or if they even are but definitely a step in the right direction. 

Nigel Farage has finally successfully put himself out of a job (for good this time hopefully). Here he says goodbye in his last speech as a member of the EU parliment.

• Like 1