Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

I never said it should be required.

There are plenty of doctors that didn’t recommend it for people under about 40 or so.

There are few that have said it was “sh1t” overall.  The studies/papers are clear that it has prevented deaths particularly for people over 50.   And I know you’re over 50 from when you commented about how you couldn’t read small text. 

Of course not all doctors do truly “follow the science.”  Seems like yours is one of them.

Wow.  You tell me to listen to my doctor and then disparage him without even knowing him or his qualifications.  What a disingenuous POS you are. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Strike said:

Wow.  You tell me to listen to my doctor and then disparage him without even knowing him or his qualifications.  What a disingenuous POS you are. 

You are welcome to trust him. 

But obviously not all doctors are created equal.  Edit:  I was saying that as a whole, doctors overwhelmingly recommended the vaccine and continue to do so, especially for older people like yourself. 

I’m simply pointing out that if he “thinks the vaccine is sh1t” overall then he has not followed the science, regardless of his qualifications.  Peter McCullough, Robert Malone and Aaron Kheriaty have good qualifications too but they’re quacks.

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

I’m simply pointing out that if he “thinks the vaccine is sh1t” overall then he has not followed the science, regardless of his qualifications.  Peter McCullough, Robert Malone and Aaron Kheriaty have good qualifications too but they’re quacks.

Sure, buddy.  This from the guy who says this:

CDC is not following the science in this case

Basically, TimHack is the arbiter of who/what is following the science and who/what is not. 

🤣

• Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, Strike said:

Sure, buddy.  This from the guy who says this:

Basically, TimHack is the arbiter of who/what is following the science and who/what is not. 

🤣

Not really.  Obviously the consensus can be wrong sometimes but honestly I think most of my Covid takes are held by the majority of people.  This would include not recommending the vaccine at all for young children (only about 1/3 of under 12’s have been vaccinated) or the booster for non-old people (only about 1/3 of all people have gotten a booster).  

I wouldn’t say the CDC is blatantly lying (except for maybe some of their mask “studies”), they’re usually just trying to err on the side of caution, hence the recommendation for everyone to get boosted for example.

And before you go there, no I don’t think the majority of people really supported extended school closures.

However now fraud fauci is trying to cover his ass.

https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/dr-anthony-fauci-now-admits-the-mrna?utm_source=direct&r=rgzzd&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=email

Not safe, not at all effective but it does kill.

Now for some real lies: 🤣

And this new gem. A total lie. 'We don't know why this is happening...but younger people blah blah blah masks and not jabbed." Sorry, the dead from heart attacks are virtually always jabbed. 

1 hour ago, lod001 said:

And this new gem. A total lie. 'We don't know why this is happening...but younger people blah blah blah masks and not jabbed." Sorry, the dead from heart attacks are virtually always jabbed. 

even in 2020?

On 10/29/2022 at 1:20 PM, TimHauck said:

Ladapo trying to test twitter’s new guidelines I guess.  The weird part is his “study” didn’t even have any recommendations for people under 18, so now he’s just doing what he’s criticized the CDC of doing (rightfully so) and making recommendations without data to back it up.

Now claiming VAERS is "data."  This doosh might actually make me vote Dem if Desantis is the Republican nominee, because you know he's going to be his Surgeon General.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Ultra Max Power said:

VAERS is data.  Its safety signal data.  

Well it’s better than comparing your own household to your parents’ household, I’ll give you that

12 minutes ago, Ultra Max Power said:

VAERS is data.  Its safety signal data.  

It's odd that you'd have to point that out...

2 minutes ago, Reality said:

It's odd that you'd have to point that out...

It could be a signal that something should be investigated, but it's not proof like Ladapo is portraying it as.  VAERS did help identify myocarditis for example.

For the record, I actually agree with him that we shouldn't be "blindly pushing" the vaccines, particularly at this point in time when by now almost everyone has either been vaccinated or gotten covid.   However there's a difference between "not blindly pushing" and saying to "keep the jabs away from our kids" like he said previously.

But this "letter" is mostly political theater.  The only real recommendation appears to be "accurately communicate the risks the vaccines pose"  Which I'd agree for boys aged about 16-24 we probably could do a better job of.  But his letter is incredibly broad and doesn't even specify what these risks are or really even who faces the most risk, other than a vague reference to their prior "guidance for children and young men," except the VAERS numbers he quotes are not specific to children and young men.

Here is the bottom line. FL is the only state trying to expose fraud fauci, the CDC and the rest for the disastrous useless never worked failed jabs.

It will be great if DeSantis wins and Ladapo, the best surgeon general in the US, becomes the country's Surgeon General. Then all the criminals may get removed. That would be the ones that timtard pimps. 

47 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

For the record, I actually agree with him that we shouldn't be "blindly pushing" the vaccines, particularly at this point in time when by now almost everyone has either been vaccinated or gotten covid.   However there's a difference between "not blindly pushing" and saying to "keep the jabs away from our kids" like he said previously.

Why?  People should keep the jabs away from their kids.

On 2/15/2023 at 11:30 AM, TimHauck said:

even in 2020?

Of course they said 'Since the start of the coronovirus..." because they have to lie and blame anything but the real cause. You are way too stupid to figure that out. The explosion of heart attack deaths are AFTER the jabs but you won't hear them say that, you idiot. Once again you have nothing. Just grasping at straws. You try to dispute everything but it never works. You buy into their dogshit because its want you feast on.

You should just give up. You lost years ago. You simply look like the biggest fool ever. 

17 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Here is the bottom line. FL is the only state trying to expose fraud fauci, the CDC and the rest for the disastrous useless never worked failed jabs.

It will be great if DeSantis wins and Ladapo, the best surgeon general in the US, becomes the country's Surgeon General. Then all the criminals may get removed. That would be the ones that timtard pimps. 

Rest assured that the study is flawed.  Tim will be here shortly to tell you how.

Just now, nobody said:

Rest assured that the study is flawed.  Tim will be here shortly to tell you how.

That’s repeating the old study from before 

1 minute ago, lod001 said:

Of course they said 'Since the start of the coronovirus..." because they have to lie and blame anything but the real cause. You are way too stupid to figure that out. The explosion of heart attack deaths are AFTER the jabs

No it’s not

Just now, nobody said:

Oh of course. he simply cannot stop making himself look like the biggest idiot on the planet.

Dr. Drew has flipped. He realized he was wrong.

Just now, TimHauck said:

That’s repeating the old study from before 

I assume you already scanned it and decided it was flawed then?  Or because it's old, it's not relevant anymore?

4 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Oh of course. he simply cannot stop making himself look like the biggest idiot on the planet.

Dr. Drew has flipped. He realized he was wrong.

It's not happening

Time to move on to it's no big deal I guess.

I'm over covid.  The covid pandemic was the beginning of the end of trust in public health.  They only have themselves to blame.

I believe the only thing that can right the ship is accountability and atonement. We're in short supply on both, but luckily for us other countries who are not as politically divided are doing their own work and coming to their own conclusions.  

3 minutes ago, nobody said:

Why?  People should keep the jabs away from their kids.

Actually I don’t believe there’s been shown to be a higher risk to kids at least under like 16 and especially for the ones for which the vaccine is a lower dose.  But yes 16-17 is a higher risk of myocarditis as far as kids go.

27 minutes ago, Ultra Max Power said:

I'm over covid.  The covid pandemic was the beginning of the end of trust in public health.  They only have themselves to blame.

I believe the only thing that can right the ship is accountability and atonement. We're in short supply on both, but luckily for us other countries who are not as politically divided are doing their own work and coming to their own conclusions.  

Such as?

3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Actually I don’t believe there’s been shown to be a higher risk to kids at least under like 16 and especially for the ones for which the vaccine is a lower dose.  But yes 16-17 is a higher risk of myocarditis as far as kids go.

Wait, so if you had say a 10 year old, you would get your kid a covid shot?

1 minute ago, nobody said:

Really doesn't matter what he says. 

The real truth about this disaster is being exposed by FL.

https://www.floridahealth.gov/newsroom/2023/02/20230215-updated-health-alert.pr.html

According to a study, Fraiman J et al, Vaccine. 2022, mRNA COVID-19 vaccines were associated with an excess risk of serious adverse events, including coagulation disorders, acute cardiac injuries, Bell’s palsy, and encephalitis. This risk was 1 in 550 individuals, which is much higher than other vaccines. I struck thru "other" simply because this is not a vaccine and never was.

A second study, Sun CLF et al, Sci Rep. 2022, found increased acute cardiac arrests and other acute cardiac events following mRNA COVID-19 vaccination.

Additionally, Dag Berild J et al, JAMA Netw Open. 2022, assessed the risk of thromboembolic and thrombocytopenic events related to COVID-19 vaccines and found preliminary evidence of increased risk of both coronary disease and cardiovascular disease.

45 minutes ago, nobody said:

I assume you already scanned it and decided it was flawed then?  Or because it's old, it's not relevant anymore?

Yes it was flawed (moreso than most), was already discussed in October.

10 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Such as?

such as what?  Countries launching their own investigations into the risk/reward of covid shots?

Israel, Japan, Germany, the UK, and the nordic countries are all reviewing their covid responses. 

19 minutes ago, nobody said:

No.  My centrist point was that there’s a middle ground between “blindly pushing” them and saying “keep them away from kids.”

I think we should just say nothing.   If parents want to give their kid one, fine.  But no need to be extreme on either side.