Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

We need more than 2 years to see what harm the vaccine will deliver?  Sure, it's theoretically possible there could be more, but if it was happening it should have been obvious by now (and no, it's not).

Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see. John Lennon.

Just now, GutterBoy said:

I'm pretty sure WW2 was worse.

We didn’t have a million deaths in ww2. About half. 

3 minutes ago, Ultra Max Power said:

Maybe we need to define "data" going forward.

Not an anecdote about your in-laws.  Got any links?

7 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

We need more than 2 years to see what harm the vaccine will deliver?  Sure, it's theoretically possible there could be more, but if it was happening it should have been obvious by now (and no, it's not).

I would agree that we have no idea what damage the vaccine may or may not be doing.  Too little right now to suggest its harming us, and also little to suggest its helping us too.

If I were to wager......the vaccine is really doing nothing, its hot hurting and its not really helping.  The ONLY thing it is doing in enriching big pharma.....

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

I would agree that we have no idea what damage the vaccine may or may not be doing.  Too little right now to suggest its harming us, and also little to suggest its helping us too.

If I were to wager......the vaccine is really doing nothing, its hot hurting and its not really helping.  The ONLY thing it is doing in enriching big pharma.....

There is plenty of evidence that it is helping.   Every country with reliable data has seen the unvaccinated die at higher rates.

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

We didn’t have a million deaths in ww2. About half. 

I'm pretty sure he was talking about the handling of the virus, not the actual virus.

Just now, TimHauck said:

There is plenty of evidence that it is helping.   Every country with reliable data has seen the unvaccinated die at higher rates.

I might encourage you to not trust the data right now, and wait for it to be corrected later....as with any government=centric report.   Please....please....please.....do not be so trusting....

5 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Tim shifting the argument back to the "vaccine" is typical

I wasn't shifting it, I was following up on an unanswered question to digby where he was claiming "all the research" says the vaccines have not been beneficial, so wanted to see some of that "research" (and obviously it's not "all" of the research because there is a ton saying it has been).   Still waiting...

2 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I might encourage you to not trust the data right now, and wait for it to be corrected later....as with any government=centric report.   Please....please....please.....do not be so trusting....

Normally I might agree with you, but it's literally the case worldwide.  That would be a pretty big conspiracy.

Normally I might agree with you, but it's literally the case worldwide.  That would be a pretty big conspiracy.

Correct.  And it might be a bit longer before the conspiracy that is protecting China and the Wuhan lab is finally exposed, also a global effort.  But, use your critical thinking.....never.....ever.....ever trust the words coming from the government.

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

Correct.  And it might be a bit longer before the conspiracy that is protecting China and the Wuhan lab is finally exposed, also a global effort.  But, use your critical thinking.....never.....ever.....ever trust the words coming from the government.

How about life insurance companies and the Society of Actuaries?

https://www.covid-datascience.com/post/what-does-usa-group-term-life-insurance-report-say-about-young-adult-excess-deaths-in-fall-2021

This is more like indirect of the vaccines' success, but it is pretty direct evidence that they are not the cause of the excess deaths.

https://www.covid-datascience.com/post/what-does-usa-group-term-life-insurance-report-say-about-young-adult-excess-deaths-in-fall-2021

This is more like indirect of the vaccines' success, but it is pretty direct evidence that they are not the cause of the excess deaths.

I think perhaps it would be important at this juncture to reiterate and emphasize.....I do not think the vaccine is killing people.....so honestly, the ongoing attempt to convince me is misplaced..... :dunno:

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

I think perhaps it would be important at this juncture to reiterate and emphasize.....I do not think the vaccine is killing people.....so honestly, the ongoing attempt to convince me is misplaced..... :dunno:

Touche

2 minutes ago, Ultra Max Power said:

I tried to converse with you, but you're clearly ignorant. 

No, if you share a link to actual data, I am willing to read it.  No @nobody I can't guarantee that I won't think it's flawed, but I am willing to consider alternate viewpoints.

13 minutes ago, Ultra Max Power said:

I tried to converse with you, but you're clearly ignorant. 

On 1/6/2023 at 1:07 PM, TimHauck said:

Both of these are primarily on infection.  Got anything on hospitalization or death?  For one, I’m admitting that the vaccine has limited and possibly no effectiveness against Omicron infection (although technically your second link seems to claim that their study found the bivalent vaccine was 30% effective but I’m honestly not sure how they got that).  Data on infection is also easily confounded as it’s highly likely that vaccinated folks are more likely to test.

And your first link was also only on children.  I think if there’s one thing we learned from this pandemic, it’s that Covid’s impact on children should not be extrapolated to the rest of the population (and vice versa).

On 1/6/2023 at 1:31 PM, TimHauck said:

Thank you for posting actual studies though @Ultra Max Power

Apparently @Ultra Max Power thinks these replies are "ignorant."   Thank you for being one of the only posters here that will actually cite a study, but you did not cite any studies showing the vaccine as being ineffective vs. death.

18 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

No, if you share a link to actual data, I am willing to read it.  No @nobody I can't guarantee that I won't think it's flawed, but I am willing to consider alternate viewpoints.

Try to be better. You have potential, but you're currently a waste of time. I think you may have an interesting perspective, but you relay it poorly. 

You've dismissed anecdotal experience more times than I can count. That's fine, but often your replies to any comment is referencing that. It turns a potential conversation into .

It would be like if I went the route of discarding anything you post because you posted once that NFL helmets are made of metal. 

Be better, be enlightened 

1 hour ago, Ultra Max Power said:

Maybe we need to define "data" going forward.

Yes.  Feelings have to be factored into the data.  

1 minute ago, Ultra Max Power said:

Try to be better. You have potential, but you're currently a waste of time. I think you may have an interesting perspective l, but you relay it poorly. 

You've dismissed anecdotal experience more times than I can count. That's fine, but often your replies to any comment is referencing that. It turns a potential conversation into .

It would be like if I went the route of discarding anything you post because you posted once that NFL helmets are made of metal. 

Be better, be enlightened 

The difference between that and the metal helmet comment is that you previously used that as evidence for your claims.    Anecdotes are not data. I'm sorry for bringing it up again and will refrain from doing so in the future as long as you refrain from using them as evidence.  If you can share some actual data/studies to back up your point then I will address those instead.

7 hours ago, Ultra Max Power said:

Oh you should, specifically because of that comment. He is a basement dwelling azzclown and proves it constantly 

• Thanks 1

I’ve been seeing a lot of people resurfacing variations of the claim that “Covid didn’t kill people in 2020, suppression of early treatment did.”

What exactly is the early treatment that was suppressed that would have saved lives?  And don’t say Ivermectin or HCQ

Super weird how all the people that “didn’t need the vaccine because Covid is just a cold” didn’t hesitate to take a cocktail of multiple pills when they get it

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Super weird how all the people that “didn’t need the vaccine because Covid is just a cold” didn’t hesitate to take a cocktail of multiple pills when they get it

Kinda of like how we’ve treated the flu our entire lives 

cocktails of Tylenol zpac vitamin c and cough syrup out of your body in a week

33 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Link?

US disability rate that is directly related to the COVID-19 vaccine.

It’s now about 1.7 million starting about February 2021 thru November of 2022. 1.7 employed people have become disabled and that’s a big number.

That's what they call 'safe & effective'.

14 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Kinda of like how we’ve treated the flu our entire lives 

cocktails of Tylenol zpac vitamin c and cough syrup out of your body in a week

And that actually worked, unlike the failed useless jabs that NEVER worked but have destroyed many lives.

• Haha 1

We should keep in mind that the most recent example of this entire event was Ebola in 2014 where it ravaged a few African nations and very nearly went global due to a poor response by not just the local governments but also too WHO and developed nations.

So it is through that aperture that Faucci and others viewed this virus.  We will never know if they overreacted and I think that our discussions revolved around that instead of more death and what could they have done more to stop it.....is probably a good thing.

So yea, we can vilify Faucci and China for contributing to the virus escalating, but we cannot ignore that the outcomes are probably better that they reacted the way they did.

We should not expect that either Faucci nor China, and certainly not our government, to ever admit their role in this arising....and I think anyone with a modicum of common sense knows they were all culpable. 

I'd disagree.  There was a contingent that said this was too much early in the process.  We were called granny killers.

On 2/28/2023 at 12:38 PM, TimHauck said:

I know you agree @RLLD, but this is actually a pretty good video that came out when this claim that “insurance company CEO comments mean the vax is killing people” was going around, but just saw it now.  It includes some additional comments from the insurance company CEO that Ed Dowd uses as his “evidence,” including him saying that they were raising premiums in the less vaccinated counties because their deaths were increasing faster.

On 3/1/2023 at 6:49 PM, TimHauck said:

I’ve been seeing a lot of people resurfacing variations of the claim that “Covid didn’t kill people in 2020, suppression of early treatment did.”

What exactly is the early treatment that was suppressed that would have saved lives?  And don’t say Ivermectin or HCQ

When I've heard about Covid suppressing early treatment, it hasn't been in the context of Covid.  It's been in the context of people with other conditions, such as cancer, having appointments postponed/canceled that caused later diagnoses of their conditions leading to poorer outcomes, sometimes including death.

9 hours ago, Strike said:

When I've heard about Covid suppressing early treatment, it hasn't been in the context of Covid.  It's been in the context of people with other conditions, such as cancer, having appointments postponed/canceled that caused later diagnoses of their conditions leading to poorer outcomes, sometimes including death.

I would agree that likely caused some excess deaths in 2022 for example, but I’m not sure it had much impact in 2020 or even 2021 since it likely took some time for those conditions to kill then.  But I wouldn’t really call that “suppressed,” as I’m sure much (albeit not all) of that was done voluntarily, considering the people most at risk of other conditions were also most at risk from Covid. 

But I was referring to people like Pierre Kory and Peter McCullough who I’m pretty sure have claimed hundreds of thousands of people in the US could have been saved by Ivermectin.  Then you have guys like “the Ethical Skeptic” who claims to have “data” proving this (although not sure if he mentions ivermectin specifically, he uses vague word salads so everyone knows he’s smart), but he literally makes up the data and won’t share his assumptions (Professor Morris asked nicely and then was blocked).

All of these actions included some level of overreach 

But we cannot ignore the influence of the 21013/2014 Ebola outbreak in Guinea, sierra leon and Liberia….

I have no doubt that event was very much part of how the medical community reacted 

This does not excuse Faucci subverting our position on gain of function by using the wuhan lab as a proxy, nor the lies he used to hide his involvement 

No reason to waste anymore time with the idiot in the post above. He's a complete moron. Has been from the day he stepped foot in this thread. He's been wrong on everything.

Montana trying to do the right thing. No way I want any blood from a jabbed person. They (Red Cross) wants my blood and the form i fill out always asks if I've been jabbed when I give blood. Strange that they would ask if I've had the covid jab if there is nothing wrong with it...NOT!

Here is reality. The more jabs you take, the faster you fill up a coffin. If you want to know who is correct on this garbage, look in this thread. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1