Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

On 2/24/2023 at 12:04 PM, lod001 said:

You're level of ignorance is off the charts. The sh1t never worked. You have ZERO, nothing, nada that proves it worked. There is proof though that is it killing and causing horrible adverse reactions worldwide. You're problem is that you are simply way to stupid to understand what is happened and keep listening to garbage subhumans like Hotez. At least Tucker is on it and hopefully Musk steps up like he says he's going to. 

This Thorp guy doesn’t seem biased at all

On 2/24/2023 at 2:14 PM, GutterBoy said:

Remember when people thought you could catch aids by being next to someone too?

Lol here’s Thorp (interviewed by Tucker and apparently was on Ron Johnson’s “expert panel” in DC):

On 2/24/2023 at 2:13 PM, WhiskeyCash said:

Can SOMEBODY do a post count to see how many times Tim has posted in this thread? He thinks he’s an expert that knows more than doctors and researchers and has been very adamant he’s right when all research and common sense say otherwise 

Can you please share the “research” which shows the vaccines have not been effective at preventing deaths?

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Freaking weirdos still wearing masks in our office building.  I don't even acknowledge these peoples existence, I completely ignore them, no glance, no eye contact.  

Did Woody Harrelson just push a Covid vaccine conspiracy theory on “Saturday Night Live?” The Oscar-nominated actor hosted “SNL” over the weekend, and used his monologue to joke about smoking marijuana and an alleged script he read just before the pandemic began. “So the movie goes like this, the biggest drug cartels in the world get together and buy up all the media and all the politicians and force all the people in the world to stay locked in their homes, and people can only come out if they take the cartel’s drugs and keep taking them over and over,” Harrelson said. “I threw the script away! I mean, who was going to believe that crazy idea? Being forced to do drugs? I do that voluntarily all day!” Harrelson said

On 2/26/2023 at 9:48 AM, TimHauck said:

Can you please share the “research” which shows the vaccines have not been effective at preventing deaths?

While there are experts in the field making assertions around the effectiveness of the vaccine, often those experts have been quickly silenced.  The topic continues to arise from time to time as more people become willing to challenge the effectiveness. but risk being silenced and sidelined....

Its pretty dark stuff....

Now..... should it arise, at any point in the future, that there is ANY admission of the vaccine being less than effective, watch how quickly they all pivot and blame Trump....even though there is no mention of it right now at all. And lets not forget there was a pointed delay back during the election to disassociate Trump from the vaccine....but I assure you, that will not stop Democrats from doing a 180.

sooooo yah

fauci voice on

what we have here is not that we did gain of function on the bat corona virus, what we did we change the strain in order to study different variations, and no it didnt leak from the lab, what actually happened is one of the scientists not doing gain of function got sick and walked out of the lab spreading it to the world

43 minutes ago, League Champion said:

And now it comes out that the shots were BS. You were better off not getting them HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! 😂

Link?

2 hours ago, RLLD said:

While there are experts in the field making assertions around the effectiveness of the vaccine, often those experts have been quickly silenced.  The topic continues to arise from time to time as more people become willing to challenge the effectiveness. but risk being silenced and sidelined....

Its pretty dark stuff....

They’re making assertions that are not supported by data.  Get some data (not anecdotes) to back up those assertions and maybe they won’t be “silenced”

If you're still getting these shots then you're insane. We've all been exposed at some point, we're full of antibodies. Why would you put this crap in your body when in 5 years you'll probably be full of cancer from it? 

• Confused 1

34 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

They’re making assertions that are not supported by data.  Get some data (not anecdotes) to back up those assertions and maybe they won’t be “silenced”

But when they show the data, we are told they are misrepresenting it.   You see, instead of simply accepting what they are telling you, give the counter argument a little time to show itself.

When it arises that these voices provide a counter point, and then they are silences by social media, vilified by MSM and politicians, you should really see these actions as a fear that perhaps there is more to know....and these people do not want you to know it. 

2 hours ago, League Champion said:

And now it comes out that the shots were BS. You were better off not getting them HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! 😂

I knew that from the get go.

• Haha 1

Chinese lab created, masks don't work, vaccines are a focking joke. Nice power and money grab. Eat sh!t . gov

5 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

Chinese lab created, masks don't work, vaccines are a focking joke. Nice power and money grab. Eat sh!t . gov

Well yeah.

But eating outside in plastic tents at restaurants really slowed it down and saved millions of lives.  And one way aisles at the grocery store - we'd all be dead if it werent for those.  

Biden administration endorses Gain of Function research:

We've learned nothing.  :doh:

5 hours ago, RLLD said:

But when they show the data, we are told they are misrepresenting it.   You see, instead of simply accepting what they are telling you, give the counter argument a little time to show itself.

When it arises that these voices provide a counter point, and then they are silences by social media, vilified by MSM and politicians, you should really see these actions as a fear that perhaps there is more to know....and these people do not want you to know it. 

Can you share some of this data you speak of that’s not anecdotes (which would include VAERS) showing that the vaccines are not effective at preventing deaths?

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, TimHauck said:

There's data.  Your team just says the data isn't good enough.

3 hours ago, nobody said:

There's data.  Your team just says the data isn't good enough.

What data is that?

3 hours ago, TimHauck said:

What data is that?

All the data that you say is flawed.

29 minutes ago, nobody said:

All the data that you say is flawed.

VAERS isn’t real data.  Is there other data you’re referring to that I say is flawed pointing to the vaccines not being effective at preventing deaths (or causing them in more than a few people)?

Literally any data that isn't supportive of the jab is flawed according to you.  

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Can you share some of this data you speak of that’s not anecdotes (which would include VAERS) showing that the vaccines are not effective at preventing deaths?

Since you mostly seem to be an honest operator on topics and at least willing to talk, I will do your research for you here and offer some specific examples of what is out there.

Scientists who express different views on Covid-19 should be heard, not demonized

Meet the scientist at the center of the covid lab leak controversy

Scientists Silenced and Disappeared': New Study Says China Created Virus in Lab, Tried to Cover Tracks

https://www.science.org/content/article/house-was-fire-top-chinese-virologist-how-china-and-us-have-met-pandemic

Scientists speak out about how they were ignored, even silenced, when they suggested a lab leak in 2020

McCaul Releases Addendum to Origins of COVID-19 Report

McCaul’s Final Report: The Origins of the Global Pandemic, Including the Roles of the CCP & WHO

For a more easily digestible explanation, I also offer this.

So the virus WAS made in a Wuhan lab. A lot of liberals on this board must be pretty quiet since I know they were calling the conservatives here conspiracy theorists for saying it. 

How many times now does that make people like Tim wrong? 8? 9 times now? 

21 minutes ago, WhiskeyCash said:

So the virus WAS made in a Wuhan lab. A lot of liberals on this board must be pretty quiet since I know they were calling the conservatives here conspiracy theorists for saying it. 

How many times now does that make people like Tim wrong? 8? 9 times now? 

We do not know.  And we will never know.  China has made sure of this.

All we can do for now is use simple common sense, critical thinking and we can reasonable assert that this is true.   For now the NIH folks are going to lie their arses off because when this is proven to be true China will certainly expose the linkage between Wuhan and NIH.  So its mutually assured destruction at this point. 

My neighbor bought a condo in Myrtle Beach with his PPE money. 

2 hours ago, nobody said:

Literally any data that isn't supportive of the jab is flawed according to you.  

False.

There is data saying:
1. The mRNA vaccines can cause myocarditis, particularly in younger males, particularly Moderna, particularly the second dose

2. The vaccines are not effective at preventing Omicron infection

3.  The effectiveness of the vaccines wane, primarily against infection as well as against death in older people without a booster.

There is not data saying that the vaccinated are dying at higher rates than the unvaccinated (of any cause really).  If you have it, please share.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, RLLD said:

I said share some data and you share a bunch of opinion pieces including a Tucker Carlson clip, lol...

And almost all of those look to be about the lab leak theory, not the vaccines.  I am requesting data that shows that vaccinated people are dying at higher rates than unvaccinated.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

Do your own research. There are plenty of studies, articles, and data available. 

No there are not.   Please share the best evidence you have.

33 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I said share some data and you share a bunch of opinion pieces including a Tucker Carlson clip, lol...

And almost all of those look to be about the lab leak theory, not the vaccines.  I am requesting data that shows that vaccinated people are dying at higher rates than unvaccinated.

Oh I see, I misunderstood. Yeah, I am not sure about that at all.....I think we need alot more time to see what harm the vaccine will deliver.

As for my links, deflecting the content because you do not like the source is not being an honest arbiter..

3 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Oh I see, I misunderstood. Yeah, I am not sure about that at all.....I think we need alot more time to see what harm the vaccine will deliver.

As for my links, deflecting the content because you do not like the source is not being an honest arbiter..

We need more than 2 years to see what harm the vaccine will deliver?  Sure, it's theoretically possible there could be more, but if it was happening it should have been obvious by now (and no, it's not).