Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

4 hours ago, TimHauck said:

It hit the elderly much harder than the flu.  Hence the huge spike in TOTAL deaths. Get that through your thick skull.

Yes, we knew that from day one. I question why we sent Covid patients to Old Folks Homes? I believe it was to spike the Covid death numbers and instill fear in the American people.

5 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Yes, we knew that from day one. I question why we sent Covid patients to Old Folks Homes? I believe it was to spike the Covid death numbers and instill fear in the American people.

How dare you. Cuomo was the next president 

7 hours ago, TimHauck said:

It hit the elderly much harder than the flu.  Hence the huge spike in TOTAL deaths. Get that through your thick skull.

Go get the breakdown on the causes and age groups of the excess deaths.  Also, don't let me find out that 160% or 170% of the expected excess deaths is an extra 20,000 old people dead, especially after 90% vaxxed, as you claim.  The vaxx didn't have an effect on omicron, nor help old people, did it?

Here's NYC:

https://www.nyc.gov/assets/doh/downloads/pdf/covid/omicron-variant-report-jan-13-22.pdf

Omicron spike lasted for what, a month?

It's because Liberals know they got bamboozled and are trying to validate their 23 shots and boosters before they die of heart failure. 

It's quite hilarious 😆

4 hours ago, Baker Boy said:

Yup that was a big mistake which I’ve talked about multiple times.   I don’t think they were trying to kill people obviously, although there was likely concern about hospitals getting overwhelmed which didn’t really happen due to visits for other reasons going down.   Also likely didn’t realize how easily it could be spread.

2 hours ago, Casual Observer said:

Go get the breakdown on the causes and age groups of the excess deaths.  Also, don't let me find out that 160% or 170% of the expected excess deaths is an extra 20,000 old people dead, especially after 90% vaxxed, as you claim.  The vaxx didn't have an effect on omicron, nor help old people, did it?

Here's NYC:

https://www.nyc.gov/assets/doh/downloads/pdf/covid/omicron-variant-report-jan-13-22.pdf

Omicron spike lasted for what, a month?

Ages 70+ in Hong Kong were less than 60% vaxx’ed when Omicron hit.

You must not know the definition of “excess.”  Even if it’s mostly old people, old people are usually the ones that die, so if there is excess then that means more old people are dying than there should be.

And why are you bringing up NYC?

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Yup that was a big mistake which I’ve talked about multiple times.   I don’t think they were trying to kill people obviously, although there was likely concern about hospitals getting overwhelmed which didn’t really happen due to visits for other reasons going down.   Also likely didn’t realize how easily it could be spread.

It was not a mistake it was deliberate. At that time even I knew that the old were the most susceptible, and I questioned the practice. 

5 hours ago, Baker Boy said:

I believe it was to spike the Covid death numbers and instill fear in the American people.

• Haha 1

On 7/27/2023 at 2:39 PM, TimHauck said:

The first one is only comparing bivalent vs the monovalent booster, not vs the first 2 doses.  It also doesn’t break down the ages any further than 18+ and 65+.

The second one also does not compare to the first 2 doses, only to unvaccinated as well as vs the monovalent and various times of receiving the bivalent, which shows clear waning and thus is more evidence that the bivalent booster isn’t necessary for all ages.  And speaking of ages the smallest age breakdown is 18-64.  

So no, these studies are not evidence that boosters are effective for people under about 40.

So is your claim that the NIH and CDC are manipulating the data to support their recommendation or their recommendation is just wrong and not based on actual health data?

CDC sounds like they are going to pursue yearly covid vaccines similar to the flu shot now.  I'm skeptical this will be based on actual data.

The whole point of this questioning is that is appears you cite CDC data when it suits your views and discard it when it doesn't.  

25 minutes ago, Ultra Max Power said:

So is your claim that the NIH and CDC are manipulating the data to support their recommendation or their recommendation is just wrong and not based on actual health data?

CDC sounds like they are going to pursue yearly covid vaccines similar to the flu shot now.  I'm skeptical this will be based on actual data.

The whole point of this questioning is that is appears you cite CDC data when it suits your views and discard it when it doesn't.  

I’m not discarding their data, I’m just saying it needs to be age-specific in order to show a benefit for younger people, which hasn’t been done to my knowledge for boosters.  

My views tend to follow data which has been replicated across multiple studies.

10 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Ages 70+ in Hong Kong were less than 60% vaxx’ed when Omicron hit.

You must not know the definition of “excess.”  Even if it’s mostly old people, old people are usually the ones that die, so if there is excess then that means more old people are dying than there should be.

And why are you bringing up NYC?

Unless you believe Omicron affects different populations of human beings differently, which is a distinct possibility, Omicron had a similar spike for a month, with more hospitalizations, less deaths, but impacting the elderly more than anyone else.  The vaxx didn't help the elderly, when hit by Omicron or the flu, which were of similar strength.  Show your work next time.

4 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

Unless you believe Omicron affects different populations of human beings differently, which is a distinct possibility, Omicron had a similar spike for a month, with more hospitalizations, less deaths, but impacting the elderly more than anyone else.  The vaxx didn't help the elderly, when hit by Omicron or the flu, which were of similar strength.  Show your work next time.

You’re almost there.  Omicron does effect different populations differently.  Generally speaking, it was mild for those with immunity, either from the vaccine or previous infection.  But in 2022, Hong Kong was one of the only countries where the elderly, who were most at risk from all Covid strains, still had a significant number of people who were both unvaccinated and not previously infected.

Showing work:

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

You’re almost there.  Omicron does effect different populations differently.  Generally speaking, it was mild for those with immunity, either from the vaccine or previous infection.  But in 2022, Hong Kong was one of the only countries where the elderly, who were most at risk from all Covid strains, still had a significant number of people who were both unvaccinated and not previously infected.

Showing work:

I meant the populations in NYC and Hong Kong.  Is there some kind of racial difference or differing impact upon racial lines?  We already saw this chart and it doesn't show me anything that would be different from the flu and when you keep repeating the same bullshit, you reinforce the view that you're completely full of it.

6 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

I meant the populations in NYC and Hong Kong.  Is there some kind of racial difference or differing impact upon racial lines?  We already saw this chart and it doesn't show me anything that would be different from the flu and when you keep repeating the same bullshit, you reinforce the view that you're completely full of it.

The difference between the two populations is that NYC had a high level of prior immunity among the elderly (via both infection and vaccination), Hong Kong did not.

• Haha 1

Just now, TimHauck said:

The difference between the two populations is that NYC had a high level of prior immunity among the elderly (via both infection and vaccination), Hong Kong did not.

Wrong - the NYC link I posted specifically mentioned age as a risk factor in hospitalization from Omicron, along with a lack of vaccination.  This is a crock.  Age is a factor, as it is with the flu, for the elderly.  We know this because of the prior Hong Kong charts you showed, where younger unvaxxed were not really impacted much.  In short you are purposely conflating being old with being unvaccinated as being on the same plane of risk.  In reality, being old is the risk in and of itself; the vaxx wouldn't have helped them.

1 hour ago, Casual Observer said:

Wrong - the NYC link I posted specifically mentioned age as a risk factor in hospitalization from Omicron, along with a lack of vaccination.  This is a crock.  Age is a factor, as it is with the flu, for the elderly.  We know this because of the prior Hong Kong charts you showed, where younger unvaxxed were not really impacted much.  In short you are purposely conflating being old with being unvaccinated as being on the same plane of risk.  In reality, being old is the risk in and of itself; the vaxx wouldn't have helped them.

You’re getting close again.  Yes, age is by far the biggest risk factor for Covid death (and most causes of death).  But immunity (through either infection or vaccination) can significantly reduce that risk, which has been proven in dozens of studies.  And because Hong Kong was one of the only countries where the old population still had a significant number of non-immune people, that’s why Omicron was their worst time in the pandemic, and caused significantly more deaths than flu.

18 hours ago, Baker Boy said:

That's correct. They have since admitted that they lied about the # of deaths. It was all a fear campaign to get everyone to take the jabs, which is proving to be the real killer in all this. Fortunately 30% or so of us were smart enough not to take it.

Hey hack, KJ Hamler says "hi and fock you"

Here’s an interesting study for you @Casual Observer (showing my work):

Note the findings here are that the severity is similar to the ancestral strain, but most studies have found Delta to be more deadly than prior strains, so technically it is likely true that Omicron was “more mild” than Delta, as I’ve previously stated.

34 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

This is the most common sense finding of all of this COVID garbage. Of course it wasn't healthy to wear these masks for extended periods of time. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Reality said:

This is the most common sense finding of all of this COVID garbage. Of course it wasn't healthy to wear these masks for extended periods of time. 

Despite the fact that they didn't work anyhow 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/27/2023 at 6:39 PM, TimHauck said:

More lies from the “most centrist poster here.”

If I had to pick a “favorite doctor” it would probably be Vinay Prasad.  Some have even called him an anticovidvaxxer which couldn’t be further from the truth, but he has called out the myocarditis risk for young men and advocated for better data before making drastic recommendations.

Some good points here from Prasad that a centrist like myself can agree with:

KJ Hamler's reward for taking the jab: MILD (that's laughable) pericarditis, cut from NFL team and complete loss of income going forward. I would be that they (the front office) were told (by the league FO) not to let him ever see the field again because he could easily drop dead. 

6 minutes ago, lod001 said:

KJ Hamler's reward for taking the jab: MILD (that's laughable) pericarditis, cut from NFL team and complete loss of income going forward. I would be that they (the front office) were told (by the league FO) not to let him ever see the field again because he could easily drop dead. 

I will bet you he gets signed by someone, most likely the Broncos

Heart cancer? WTF. Fortunately she was jabbed (like they all are) so her symptoms were less. 😆 Who get 'heart cancer'. Oh, the jabbed now.

2 hours ago, TimHauck said:

I bet you had shared this one earlier lod

I bet you are wrong as usual since you have yet to get anything right so far.

We had a german study over a year ago.

https://dailysceptic.org/2022/05/05/serious-adverse-effects-of-covid-vaccines-40-times-higher-than-recorded-by-government-german-scientist-says/

Now we have a swiss one.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion/swiss-study-finds-that-covid-vaccine-heart-injury-up-to-20-times-more-common-than-previously-claimed/

Timtard continues to be on the wrong side of the death jabs. Just way too stupid to figure it out even with the mountains of evidence.

5 minutes ago, lod001 said:

We had a german study over a year ago.

https://dailysceptic.org/2022/05/05/serious-adverse-effects-of-covid-vaccines-40-times-higher-than-recorded-by-government-german-scientist-says/

Now we have a swiss one.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion/swiss-study-finds-that-covid-vaccine-heart-injury-up-to-20-times-more-common-than-previously-claimed/

Timtard continues to be on the wrong side of the death jabs. Just way too stupid to figure it out even with the mountains of evidence.

Two notorious generators of right-wing conspiracies and misinformation.

🤣

3 hours ago, Reality said:

We learn nothing. 

Only idiots would listen to the anything the CDC, NIH, FDA etc. said at this point.

3 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Two notorious generators of right-wing conspiracies and misinformation.

🤣

Says a clown that believes fauci and hotez among others.

They don't write the articles tardboy. They just report on them. But then you are way too stupid to figure that out.

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/epdf/10.1002/ejhf.2978

Here ya go, idiot. I suppose the European Journal of Heart Failure is a conspiracy site too, huh. Retard!

the Swiss study, published in the European Journal of Heart Failure on July 5, found that “COVID-19 mRNA-vaccine-associated myocardial injury following booster vaccination may be much more common, as symptoms may be unspecific, mild or even absent, escaping passive surveillance.”

European Journal of Heart Failure publishes high-quality, original papers where all submitted papers are peer reviewed to guarantee the highest quality