Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

18 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Are there people ITT saying that if you didn't get the jab you'd be dead within a couple of years?

Cause reading this thread there are lots of folks saying we jabbies would start dropping dead like flies. 

I never said that. All it means is I have an immune system superior to yours. I am healthy and never sick why would I need the original jab?  People who are sickly probably needed this jab.

BTW: the clock is still ticking on you, no one knows what this jab could do to people in the future because it hasn’t been tested. I really hope that you have no side effects from this in the future. Chances are the vast majority of people won’t but healthy people are dying already.

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Baker Boy said:

I never said that. All it means is I have an immune system superior to yours. I am healthy and never sick why would I need the original jab?  People who are sickly probably needed this jab.

BTW: the clock is still ticking on you, no one knows what this jab could do to people in the future because it hasn’t been tested. I really hope that you have no side effects from this in the future. Chances are the vast majority of people won’t but healthy people are dying already.

Healthy people are dying from the jab?

🤣

10 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Yes, it is a documented fact.

That asshat is completely retarded. 

10 hours ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Are there people ITT saying that if you didn't get the jab you'd be dead within a couple of years?

Cause reading this thread there are lots of folks saying we jabbies would start dropping dead like flies. 

Biden said if we didn't get jabbed, we'd suffer a winter of severe disease and death.

On 9/28/2023 at 11:44 AM, Hawkeye21 said:

I'm not a guy that believes in the vax all that much but this is pure insanity, right?

https://x.com/naomirwolf/status/1706824476631933044?s=20

Yes.

On 9/29/2023 at 7:14 AM, Hawkeye21 said:

That dude has some decent takes, and also some bad ones.    This one is probably more decent than bad (he at least also acknowledges the success of the vaccines) but it's interesting that he does not disclose the timing of when he got pericarditis.   So it's probably safe to assume it was not within a couple months of getting the booster.  Maybe it was still from the vaccine, but we don't know.

Good thread showing the dishonesty of John Campbell, @Ultra Max Power 's hero.   He has since deleted the video in question (even from Rumble), without a peep about him doing so.

4 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Good thread showing the dishonesty of John Campbell, @Ultra Max Power 's hero.   He has since deleted the video in question (even from Rumble), without a peep about him doing so.

I still find him less dishonest than your hero Fauci and the CDC

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Ultra Max Power said:

I still find him less dishonest than your hero Fauci and the CDC

They’re not the most honest either, but Campbell definitely moreso.

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

They’re not the most honest either, but Campbell definitely moreso.

Your boy knowing conspired against the truth. Doesn't get worse than that.

35 minutes ago, Ultra Max Power said:

Your boy knowing conspired against the truth. Doesn't get worse than that.

So did Campbell.  What specifically are you referring to?

• Sad 1

You were warned. This is why I referred to everyone that took the jab as a 'ticking timebomb'.

According to Dr. Thomas Levy, a minimum of 7 million Americans now have hearts damaged by COVID-19 “vaccines.” And, although there’s no way of being certain at this time, he said, it’s within the realm of possibility that over 100 million people in America have some degree of heart damage from the injections – not myocarditis, but heart damage that will be detectable with a troponin test.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, lod001 said:

You were warned. This is why I referred to everyone that took the jab as a 'ticking timebomb'.

According to Dr. Thomas Levy, a minimum of 7 million Americans now have hearts damaged by COVID-19 “vaccines.” And, although there’s no way of being certain at this time, he said, it’s within the realm of possibility that over 100 million people in America have some degree of heart damage from the injections – not myocarditis, but heart damage that will be detectable with a troponin test.

LMFAO

Anti-science, anti-vaxxers are the most hysterical CT'ers there are.

These people are legitimately the most gullible and dumbest of the dumb in our country.

Certainly over 100M americans have heart damage from the vaxx.

I assume you anti-vaxx nutjobs will eschew all medical care since 99% of medical professionals recommended the vaxx right?

I know, you can pray your illness away! 

• Sad 1

12 hours ago, BeachGuy23 said:

LMFAO

These people are legitimately the most gullible and dumbest of the dumb in our country.

I assume you anti-vaxx nutjobs will eschew all medical care since 99% of medical professionals recommended the vaxx right?

Wade's back. And dumb as ever. 😆

20 hours ago, BeachGuy23 said:

LMFAO

Gullible? Anyone that fell for the completely useless mRNA jabs that did NOTHING GOOD, is who is gullible. You are really staking a claim to biggest retard on this board.

You stupid asshat. I have a great doctor that has filled me in on the damage the jabs have done to other patients. Of course I already knew it. Oh, btw, ZERO jabs and we anti-mRNA garbage are all still here, while you losers die off.

You are way overdue for your booster jab, loser.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Remember when Trump sent the hospital ships to NY and they barely used them? He was actually ridiculed by Rachel Maddow for sending them in the first place.  Russia! 

On 10/5/2023 at 10:08 AM, TimHauck said:

So did Campbell.  What specifically are you referring to?

Might be easier for me to list what Fauci told the truth about.

But I see no need to continue in this back and forth when you want to play dumb to it all.

2 minutes ago, Ultra Max Power said:

Might be easier for me to list what Fauci told the truth about.

But I see no need to continue in this back and forth when you want to play dumb to it all.

Might be easier? I'll take care of that list for you.

Here we go. The complete list.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Comical yet so pathetic that they STILL have to do clown shows like this hoping there are still idiots out there like antifaguys, that are still injecting themselves with this useless and deadly garbage. All ya have to do is ask yourself why do they need to publicly display this still? Why did they EVER have to, even once, if the jab was so effective and didn't harm people. Why did they have to bribe people into taking it. If you couldn't figure that out, you definitely need your booster jab.

44 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Comical yet so pathetic that they STILL have to do clown shows like this hoping there are still idiots out there like antifaguys, that are still injecting themselves with this useless and deadly garbage. All ya have to do is ask yourself why do they need to publicly display this still? Why did they EVER have to, even once, if the jab was so effective and didn't harm people. Why did they have to bribe people into taking it. If you couldn't figure that out, you definitely need your booster jab.

You anti-science, anti-vaxx nutjobs are good for one thing.

Validating the choices the rest of us made because you idiots are well past the deep end.

Thanks friend!

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

You anti-science, anti-vaxx nutjobs are good for one thing.

Validating the choices the rest of us made because you idiots are well past the deep end.

Thanks friend!

Good job sheep. You think there is a Covid “ vaccine”

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Good job sheep. You think there is a Covid “ vaccine”

I rely on numbers and not old books, CT Youtube and Twitter channels, etc.

The numbers show that if you were vaccinated you were overwhelmingly less likely to die or be hospitalized from covid.

I've learned from my time here not to try to argue the nuances of what "vaccines" are and how mutated viruses respond differently to different therapies.  Most of you are fringe CT lunatics and it'd be a waste of my time.

But we regular people do appreciate you CT nutjobs continually reaffirming what good choices we made.

Thanks

1 hour ago, BeachGuy23 said:

The numbers show that if you were vaccinated you were overwhelmingly less likely to die or be hospitalized from covid.

I've learned from my time here not to try to argue the nuances of what "vaccines" are and how mutated viruses respond differently to different therapies.  Most of you are fringe CT lunatics and it'd be a waste of my time.

But we regular people do appreciate you CT nutjobs continually reaffirming what good choices we made.

Thanks

LOL. What a fuckin retard. 🤣 Hey woketard, asshat, those of us that were smart enough to avoid this sh1tshow of useless jab juice are ALL still alive and have ZERO health issues. Of course you cannot explain why that is.

Meanwhile you losers that took the jab continue to drop dead.

1 minute ago, lod001 said:

LOL. What a fuckin retard. 🤣 Hey woketard, asshat, those of us that were smart enough to avoid this sh1tshow of useless jab juice are ALL still alive and have ZERO health issues. Of course you cannot explain why that is.

You anti-science, anti-vaxx, CT nutjobs are propped up because the rest of us believe in science so that covid was able to spread through the vaccinated population doing not much damage and losing strength as it mutated.  The OG covid and next strain ravaged you unvaccinated nutjobs.  The least you could do is say thank you.

And can you show me all these excess deaths?  Cause I can show you quite clearly the number of anti-science vs science-believers who died from covid.

1 hour ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Thanks

ahh I learned that vaccines made you immune from catching and spreading something, and that they only changed the definition of what a vaccine means for the covid and flu shots

16 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

ahh I learned that vaccines made you immune from catching and spreading something, and that they only changed the definition of what a vaccine means for the covid and flu shots

you not learn so good.

You're the blackjack dealer, right?

Just now, GutterBoy said:

you not learn so good.

so vaccines dont create immunity

and you do know that the definition of vaccine changed and included "lowers the risk of severe symptoms" and thats all the Covid jab did?

and no I am retired.  Of course you're one of those people who think whatever you did in order to make money determines what you can and cant learn about

4 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

you not learn so good.

The covid jab reduced the number of times I have to shite in my bag by half. 

7 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

and you do know that the definition of vaccine changed and included "lowers the risk of severe symptoms" and thats all the Covid jab did?

Glad you’re finally admitting it was effective

10 hours ago, lod001 said:

Man, it would suck to have this poison inside ya.

7 hours ago, lod001 said:

You realize just because anticovidvax frauds call themselves “the world council of health” and “data analyst,” that doesn’t make them more credible right?

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

This i knew from day 1. Who is getting myocarditis? Those that have been jabbed. not us.

30 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

You realize just because anticovidvax frauds call themselves “the world council of health” and “data analyst,” that doesn’t make them more credible right?

🤣 You have absolutely NOTHING left. You've been completely wrong on anything jab related.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, lod001 said:

This i knew from day 1. Who is getting myocarditis? Those that have been jabbed. not us.

So you believe shedding isn’t real then?  Because unvaxxed twitter “influencer” Simon Goddek got myocarditis and blamed it on his friend’s vaccine.