Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

14 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

So does exercise and eating healthy 

We've become so lazy as a country these things are now considered too hard to do by many.  

It is 2023 and the vaccinated are still upset with the unvaccinated. Now it is because we were right and they were wrong, we are healthy and some of them are not.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

It is 2023 and the vaccinated are still upset with the unvaccinated. Now it is because we were right and they were wrong, we are healthy and some of them are not.

And many of you are dead.

Many many more than those who were vaccinated.

Shame, many of you could have been saved. 

15 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

over 75% of covid deaths were in senior citizens.  Many unvaccinated seniors remained unvaccinated due to their pre-existing health conditions. 

Less than 7% of covid deaths were in people under 50 years old.  They make up roughly 2/3 the US population.  94% of those deaths had at least 4 co-morbidities.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ultra Max Power said:

over 75% of covid deaths were in senior citizens.  Many unvaccinated seniors remained unvaccinated due to their pre-existing health conditions. 

Less than 7% of covid deaths were in people under 50 years old.  They make up roughly 2/3 the US population.  94% of those deaths had at least 4 co-morbidities.  

Ok

If the unvaccinated seniors who died had been vaccinated, they likely wouldn't have died.

My point remains. 

2 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Ok

If the unvaccinated seniors who died had been vaccinated, they likely wouldn't have died.

My point remains. 

no, it was more likely the vaccine would have killed them... hence why they rolled the dice unvaccinated. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Ultra Max Power said:

no, it was more likely the vaccine would have killed them... hence why they rolled the dice unvaccinated. 

The vaccine is amazingly safe.

They made a horrible mistake. 

4 minutes ago, Ultra Max Power said:

That was the medical community's recommendation, but ok...

The percentage of unvaccinated who died from covid vs the vaccinated was like a factor of 8-1.

Anyone at risk who choose not to get vaxxed made a horrible choice. 

On 10/12/2023 at 1:36 PM, Ultra Max Power said:

Yes most Covid deaths had comorbidities, but technically the 94% number was in total, not just people under 50.

And most of any type of death are senior citizens.   Despite being a low number of the total deaths, there was a significant increase in deaths particularly during the Delta wave in the middle aged population.  Of course idiots like lod001 and Ed Dowd will blame this on vaccines, but the increase was highest in the lower vaccinated southeast states.  Will you at least admit most fat rednecks should have gotten vaccinated?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 10/11/2023 at 7:52 PM, TimHauck said:

So you believe shedding isn’t real then?  Because unvaxxed twitter “influencer” Simon Goddek got myocarditis and blamed it on his friend’s vaccine.

I just laugh as you try and find 'something' about every person that says the jabs are dangerous. Once again you got nothing as all your opinions were wrong. In this case I highly doubt shedding unless bodily fluids are exchanged. In that case, I suppose its possible. I certainly do not want the blood from a jabbed person. When I give blood, 1 of the questions is 'have you taken the covid vaccine'. Well BIG RED FLAG right there. Why would that question ever have to be asked if it was safe. You have to be a complete retard to think that is a perfectly fine question.

Looks like 98% of us are 'anti-vax' now, as some of the retards in here refer to us as. Yeah even those that took the jabs are finally figuring out that the jabs do nothing. Some may have even figured out by now that the jabs are killing people. What kinda of negativity nonsense are you now going to try and dig up on Dr. Bass. I mean, that's all ya got left. 🤣

• Thanks 1

Yes, she is correct. She is one of the good guys. That was one of the goals of the scamdemic.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/12/2023 at 1:12 PM, BeachGuy23 said:

More people have been killed by the jabs than who actually died from covid. Go get your booster jab, asshat.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, lod001 said:

I just laugh as you try and find 'something' about every person that says the jabs are dangerous. Once again you got nothing as all your opinions were wrong. In this case I highly doubt shedding unless bodily fluids are exchanged. In that case, I suppose its possible. I certainly do not want the blood from a jabbed person. When I give blood, 1 of the questions is 'have you taken the covid vaccine'. Well BIG RED FLAG right there. Why would that question ever have to be asked if it was safe. You have to be a complete retard to think that is a perfectly fine question.

Looks like 98% of us are 'anti-vax' now, as some of the retards in here refer to us as. Yeah even those that took the jabs are finally figuring out that the jabs do nothing. Some may have even figured out by now that the jabs are killing people. What kinda of negativity nonsense are you now going to try and dig up on Dr. Bass. I mean, that's all ya got left. 🤣

I've already added a comment on Bass previously, pretty sure he's not an actual doctor btw he's a med student.  There are certainly worse people out there (Ed Dowd, Peter McCullough to name a couple), and he typically tries to at least use actual evidence, but often takes them out of context and at this point seems to mostly be fishing for engagement by bringing up old news.  I'm actually blocked because he's a coward that has blocked every single follower of certain accounts, but see people screenshot his stuff sometimes

Here is one such example:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Holy sh1t look at this self-own from one of the most popular "truth seeking" "journalists" currently:

29 minutes ago, Reality said:

These people want to gaslight and rewrite history, don't let them.

Creepy joe biden drove an 18 wheeler for a living, was a law professor who graduated top of his class, never spoke to his drug addict kid about overseas business deals, isn't the "big guy", doesn't have a grand child he ignores, was at ground zero the day after 9/11, witnessed the collapse of the Pittsburgh bridge, said his grandfather died a few days before he was born in the same hospital, conversed and congratulated an Amtrak driver (even though the guy was dead), was arrested for his civil rights protest, visited the synagogue where worshippers where killed in a mass shooting, faced down "Corn Pop" (😆 - "He was a bad dude"), etc. etc. etc.....

Even CNN called him out.

The lying just runs in the party. 

It's what they do. 

17 hours ago, Ultra Max Power said:

Isn't this about his 4th time with covid?

That's what happens when you wreck your immune system with pfizer/moderna jabs if you survive the jabs.

Remember when people were blackmailed into a medical procedure that didn't stop people from getting sick or spreading the disease? I wonder why they strong-armed people into getting jibbererd, when they knew it didn't stop the spread?

Anyway, bumping the thread so that we don't ever forget how the weak-minded sheeple treated others when times got scary.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, lickin_starfish said:

Remember when people were blackmailed into a medical procedure that didn't stop people from getting sick or spreading the disease? I wonder why they strong-armed people into getting jibbererd, when they knew it didn't stop the spread?

Anyway, bumping the thread so that we don't ever forget how the weak-minded sheeple treated others when times got scary.

It didn’t completely stop it, but it did make it much less likely for people to get sick.

Never should have been mandated though.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Ultra Max Power said:

What is the current uptake for the booster at 2%...?

This country really turned into a bunch of anti-vaxers quickly. 

Nope, just people that know how to follow the science.  The vaccines saved many lives in 2021 when it was effective against both infection and serious disease/death of the deadlier Delta variant.  But now that the majority of the country has natural immunity thanks in large part to Omicron, there's not much added benefit from the vaccines.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

47 minutes ago, Ultra Max Power said:

What is the current uptake for the booster at 2%...?

This country really turned into a bunch of anti-vaxers quickly. 

lol anti-vaxxers have literally the dumbest takes.  Wait, you mean a reasonable person's choices change as the virility and spread of a disease change?

WHAT A CONCEPT!

It's almost like some moron who kept on waiting for the Kraken to be released because Sydney Powel is such a reputable lawyer.

Man you'd really have to be an idiot to fall for that...

17 hours ago, TimHauck said:

It didn’t completely stop it, but it did make it much less likely for people to get sick.

Never should have been mandated though.

It didn't make people less likely to get sick, not then, not now.  It didn't even slow it down.  It masked symptoms enough that sick people didn't stay home.  Instead, they just went about their days infecting everyone around them.  This has become the human version of Marek's disease.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BudBro said:

It didn't make people less likely to get sick, not then, not now.  It didn't even slow it down.  It masked symptoms enough that sick people didn't stay home.  Instead, they just went about their days infecting everyone around them.  This has become the human version of Marek's disease.

No, that’s not what happened.  Did you really just write “it didn’t make people less likely to get sick, it masked symptoms.”  That’s the same thing, dummy.  What happened to “iT’s A dIsEaSe So BaD yOu NeEd To Be TeStEd To KnOw YoU hAvE iT!!!”?

23 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Nope, just people that know how to follow the science.  The vaccines saved many lives in 2021 when it was effective against both infection and serious disease/death of the deadlier Delta variant.  But now that the majority of the country has natural immunity thanks in large part to Omicron, there's not much added benefit from the vaccines.

The CDC and FDA both disagree with you.  As does the Biden Administration.  Its called following the science and it was a big liberal moto back in 2021. 

46 minutes ago, Ultra Max Power said:

The CDC and FDA both disagree with you.  As does the Biden Administration.  Its called following the science and it was a big liberal moto back in 2021. 

No, CDC and FDA are not following the science.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

34 minutes ago, League Champion said:

Ohhhh the memories. Remember when the unvaccinated weren't allowed to…walk the streets?

Not in this country

23 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Did you really just write “it didn’t make people less likely to get sick, it masked symptoms.”  That’s the same thing, dummy. 

If you can't see those 2 things aren't the same thing, you may have a case for a vaccine injury lawsuit.  I do, however, appreciate your attempt at the ad hom fallacy and gaslighting.  You're catching on to the culture here.  And also, gfy.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Not in this country

Except for all those people who were unjustly fired, and those people dragged out of NYC restaurants by police. Would been worse, were it not for that pesky 2A.

1 hour ago, BudBro said:

If you can't see those 2 things aren't the same thing, you may have a case for a vaccine injury lawsuit.  I do, however, appreciate your attempt at the ad hom fallacy and gaslighting.  You're catching on to the culture here.  And also, gfy.

I thought the claim was “if you don’t have symptoms, then you’re not sick”?

Hard to keep up with all the GC righties contradictory positions on Covid though.

7 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

Except for all those people who were unjustly fired, and those people dragged out of NYC restaurants by police. Would been worse, were it not for that pesky 2A.

I was referring specifically to the comment about the unvaccinated allegedly not being allowed to “walk the streets”