Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

2 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Yep.  Biden even said, "You're not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations."

And he was correct about the OG strain.  It mutated.

What is so hard to understand about this?

Trump said the virus would be gone by Easter but you people never mention that.  But you bring up Biden's quote ad nauseum.

SAD

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

And he was correct about the OG strain.  It mutated.

What is so hard to understand about this?

Trump said the virus would be gone by Easter by you people never mention that.  But you bring up Biden's quote ad nauseum.

SAD

Trump was wrong.  Biden was wrong.  Fauci was wrong.  CDC was wrong.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

And he was correct about the OG strain. 

No he wasn’t, but like I said I’ve called him and people who made similar statements to that out previously.  “You’re not going to get Covid” implies 100% effective, but even the trials “only” said 95%.

Just now, TimHauck said:

No he wasn’t, but like I said I’ve called him and people who made similar statements to that out previously.  “You’re not going to get Covid” implies 100% effective, but even the trials “only” said 95%.

Seriously?  No vaccine is 100% effective.

Saying you won't get covid and it applying to 95% is just fine.

Stop trying to give these anti-science, anti-vaxx morons some credit.

They get none. 

Seriously?  No vaccine is 100% effective.

Saying you won't get covid and it applying to 95% is just fine.

Stop trying to give these anti-science, anti-vaxx morons some credit.

They get none. 

They’re wrong about most Covid stuff, but It was still a dumb thing for Biden to say.

I know Fauci said something similar once, but in like 99% of his interviews he usually called out the 95% result, so when they bring up Fauci saying it they are being a bit disingenuous.

9 vaccinated players on the same baseball team got covid.  Highly educated thinks that's 95%.

• Thanks 3

30 minutes ago, Horseman said:

9 vaccinated players on the same baseball team got covid.  Highly educated thinks that's 95%.

They took the J&J which was only 66%, dummy

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, TimHauck said:

What are the chances @Horseman admits he was wrong? I’m going 95% chance no

Actually I’ll bump this up to 100%, like Biden did

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

There is still no Covid vaccine that stops the spread. Maybe someday 

And yet somehow society is functioning pretty much like it did pre Covid.  Almost seems like the government, and Tim Hack, overreacted.

• Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, Strike said:

And yet somehow society is functioning pretty much like it did pre Covid.  

Thanks to vaccine and natural immunity, stupid 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I told you guys at the beginning of this thread that the death stats, especially in NY, were bullshit. Chalk up another win for HT. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Thank you Jesus.  

11 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Remember when they said you couldn't spread Covid if you were vaxxed, then shamed and banned the unvaxxed from working, going anywhere or even working. 

Ohhhh good times eh Timmay?  

• Thanks 3

35 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Remember when they said you couldn't spread Covid if you were vaxxed, then shamed and banned the unvaxxed from working, going anywhere or even working. 

Ohhhh good times eh Timmay?  

Yeah we were basically just talking about that dummy, as anyone saying “you couldn’t spread it” was likely based on the incorrect belief that you couldn’t get it in the first place.  But anyone saying those things was wrong as I’ve called out in the past, the trials showed it was 95% effective against infection so it was always possible to get (and spread) it.  Before Delta, that number was pretty accurate, and really only went down slightly with Delta.

Oh, they banned people from working or even working?  I was always against the mandates anyway, but there has been data show that the workplace mandates saved the most lives of any measure that was taken.  Also, being “banned from going anywhere” is an extreme exaggeration, but I know you know that.

1 hour ago, weepaws said:

Thank you Jesus.  

Why did Jesus let Covid happen?  Did he think we needed to trim down the number of old people around?

6 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Oh, they banned people from working or even working?  I was always against the mandates

Yeah, well I'm in a Conservative State, I didn't have to worry about that BS. It was the Liberal Pedocrat Sheep that fell for it hook line & sinker. Just like they always do. 

And you'll do it again and again and again. That's just how The Pedocrats are wired. 

12 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Yeah, well I'm in a Conservative State, I didn't have to worry about that BS. It was the Liberal Pedocrat Sheep that fell for it hook line & sinker. Just like they always do. 

And you'll do it again and again and again. That's just how The Pedocrats are wired. 

LMFAO

All states closed down for some time boyo.  And most conservative states closed down as long as liberal states.

You drunk already boyo?

Just now, BeachGuy23 said:

All states closed down for some time boyo

We DID NOT SHUT DOWN HERE BOYO. WE HAD RESTRICTIONS BUT EVERYTHING WAS OPEN. 

I love it when Pedocrat Cultists spew FAKE NEWS 🌈 

Just now, Maximum Overkill said:

We DID NOT SHUT DOWN HERE BOYO. WE HAD RESTRICTIONS BUT EVERYTHING WAS OPEN. 

I love it when Pedocrat Cultists spew FAKE NEWS 🌈 

Let's look it  up shall we?

What state boyo?

5 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Let's look it  up shall we?

What state boyo?

South Carolina I believe, the same state he says he doesn’t see Confederate flags except at the Civil War museum

12 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

South Carolina I believe, the same state he says he doesn’t see Confederate flags except at the Civil War museum

SC shut down non essential business on 3/31/20.  The statewide emergency order was lifted in June 2021.  Only after Biden's amazing vaccine rollout.

"hur dur muh state didn't shut down hur dur.  Muh freedom!!!"

LMFAO

On 4/19/2024 at 5:26 AM, BeachGuy23 said:

LMFAO

All states closed down for some time boyo.  And most conservative states closed down as long as liberal states.

You drunk already boyo?

Hey fucktard. Look it up. 7 states did not shut down at all.

1 minute ago, lod001 said:

Hey fucktard. Look it up. 7 states did not shut down at all.

What's the correlation between these states and top 10 lowest income, top 10 lowest education, top 10 most churches per capita.

100% boyo!

Not company I'd want to be part of, that pathetic group is well suited for you though.

Love this for you.

What's the correlation between these states and top 10 lowest income, top 10 lowest education, top 10 most churches per capita.

100% boyo!

Not company I'd want to be part of, that pathetic group is well suited for you though.

Love this for you.

Proven wrong you attempt to change the subject. Loser. You said every state shut down. I proved you wrong as 7 states never shut down. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Proven wrong you attempt to change the subject. Loser. You said every state shut down. I proved you wrong as 7 states never shut down. 

Learn what hyperbole is.

Now about the correlation between the chithole states that never shut down and their absolute failures as states.

Makes sense that you feel right at home there. 

edit:  lord here are the 3rd world "states" that killed many of their residents unnecessarily.  Murderers row of the worst the US has to offer:

Arkansas, Iowa, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Utah, and Wyoming

On 4/18/2024 at 11:39 AM, Horseman said:

I guess that’s a no, @Horseman (and the 3 people that “thanked” his post) won’t admit he’s wrong, not surprised.

On 4/18/2024 at 7:18 AM, supermike80 said:

False. This is just false.   I remember it well.  We were told 95%+ effective against catching it.  Period.  That was hat we were ALLLLL told.

They love to gaslight.  

You're absolutely right that this was the narrative.  Now he's splitting hairs about variants, but those were never part of the story originally because of they said, "it's 95% effective today, and it'll be waaaaay less than that in two months," they wouldn't have coerced as many people into getting jabs.

He also loves the well it was only 95% thing as an out which is another gaslight.  If only 5% of the jabbed could still have gotten it, it would've petered out very quickly.  The jab never prevented shìt.  By the time it got widespread, the variants it may have been effective against were already gone.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, nobody said:

They love to gaslight.  

You're absolutely right that this was the narrative.  Now he's splitting hairs about variants, but those were never part of the story originally because of they said, "it's 95% effective today, and it'll be waaaaay less than that in two months," they wouldn't have coerced as many people into getting jabs.

He also loves the well it was only 95% thing as an out which is another gaslight.  If only 5% of the jabbed could still have gotten it, it would've petered out very quickly.  The jab never prevented shìt.  By the time it got widespread, the variants it may have been effective against were already gone.

So are you denying it was ever 95% effective?

You don’t understand how vaccine effectiveness is calculated.  To be 95% effective, means you have a 95% less chance of catching it than an unvaccinated (and not previously infected) person.  It doesn’t mean only 5% of vaccinated people will ever catch it.

• Confused 1

12 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

So are you denying it was ever 95% effective?

You don’t understand how vaccine effectiveness is calculated.  To be 95% effective, means you have a 95% less chance of catching it than an unvaccinated (and not previously infected) person.  It doesn’t mean only 5% of vaccinated people will ever catch it.

I'm sure whatever test they ran spit out a result saying it was 95% effective.  And I have a clear memory of officials claiming that people that get the jab won't get covid.  There were no caveats on variants.  There was no talk of reducing severity.  You won't get it (or at least 95% of people wouldn't get it)... Full stop.

That's not what happened.  Therefore, those claims were false.  No amount of spin or gaslighting us will change that.  You're a shill for the jab, and you're not trustworthy.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, nobody said:

I'm sure whatever test they ran spit out a result saying it was 95% effective.  And I have a clear memory of officials claiming that people that get the jab won't get covid.  There were no caveats on variants.  There was no talk of reducing severity.  You won't get it (or at least 95% of people wouldn't get it)... Full stop.

That's not what happened.  Therefore, those claims were false.  No amount of spin or gaslighting us will change that.  You're a shill for the jab, and you're not trustworthy.

There were some people that said “you won’t get it,” and they were wrong as I’ve said in the past, because by definition it being 95% effective means you can get  (and again, that doesn’t mean “95% of people won’t get it). Most of the people that said that however were not scientists, such as Biden and Rachel Maddow.  The one possible exception being Walensky, I forget exactly what she said.  Fauci gets lumped in there because he said it like once and was likely taken out of context, but he gave dozens of interviews about it and in pretty much all of them would call out the 95%.  

And of course as I posted earlier which made @Baker Boy disappear, in addition to the trials, there were multiple real-world studies that also found it ~95% effective (I’m sure you’ll find something wrong with them meanwhile complain if I dispute a fraudulent ivermectin study).  And even with Delta it was still ~60-80% effective, so it wasn’t “waaay” less than 95% until like 6+ months after most people’s initial doses, not 2.

I'm not reading all that from a known gaslighter, but let me guess.  It's a bunch of words explaining how I didn't see what I saw.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

There were some people that said “you won’t get it,” and they were wrong as I’ve said in the past, because by definition it being 95% effective means you can get  (and again, that doesn’t mean “95% of people won’t get it). Most of the people that said that however were not scientists, such as Biden and Rachel Maddow.  The one possible exception being Walensky, I forget exactly what she said.  Fauci gets lumped in there because he said it like once and was likely taken out of context, but he gave dozens of interviews about it and in pretty much all of them would call out the 95%.  

And of course as I posted earlier which made @Baker Boy disappear, in addition to the trials, there were multiple real-world studies that also found it ~95% effective (I’m sure you’ll find something wrong with them meanwhile complain if I dispute a fraudulent ivermectin study).  And even with Delta it was still ~60-80% effective, so it wasn’t “waaay” less than 95% until like 6+ months after most people’s initial doses, not 2.

3 minutes ago, nobody said:

I'm not reading all that from a known gaslighter, but let me guess.  It's a bunch of words explaining how I didn't see what I saw.

9 minutes ago, nobody said:

Well you already displayed twice you don’t know what vaccine effectiveness is, so you don’t know what you saw either

6 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

You asked for links focktard, I provided them and then you disappeared