Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

On 4/24/2024 at 7:38 AM, Ron_Artest said:

At least he didn't mandate it. 

• Thanks 1

On 2/20/2024 at 1:28 PM, TimHauck said:

There were 5 conditions listed.

2 were myocarditis and pericarditis, so welcome to May 2021 I guess.

2 were only linked to the AstraZeneca vaccine, not used in the US.

The other was only linked to the first dose of Moderna.

Not exactly a smoking gun here, loddy

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/astrazeneca-admits-covid-19-vaccine-203845178.html

• Like 1

🤣 Jab pimper Cuomo is jab injured. Good. He deserves whatever health problems the jab has caused. Who's ignorant now Cuomo? You are. Smart people knew this crap was bad news from day 1. As the bodies pile up, idiots like timtard & FootballTards cannot figure that out & still think its safe and effective. 

• Haha 1

This POS should be jabbed with astra zeneca death juice until she drops dead.

• Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, lod001 said:

This POS should be jabbed with astra zeneca death juice until she drops dead.

Simon Goddek claimed he got myocarditis from his friend’s vaccine, what a dummy.

The AZ vaccine did have some rare side effects, but that’s not why it was withdrawn.  It was because they never updated for the variants so no one takes it anymore.

4 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Simon Goddek claimed he got myocarditis from his friend’s vaccine, what a dummy.

The AZ vaccine did have some rare side effects, but that’s not why it was withdrawn.  It was because they never updated for the variants so no one takes it anymore.

I wish you were up to date on your boosters. Do it for the greater good!

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Yeah, that's why.

"with 445 confirmed cases of VITT, 81 of these fatal in the UK alone." 

It's time you don the hat of tin foil and use your superpowers to help rid the planet of these bioweapons.

Chris Cuomo on Ivermectin 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Chris Cuomo on Ivermectin 

I thought it is horse paste, timhack, loser.

Hack, all you are is a dumbfuck excuse maker who is always wrong. AZ is removed because it's killing people.

More timtard being wrong as usual. Yes we knew ivermectin worked. Now that Cuomo doesn't have to lie to keep his CNN fake news job, he can admit it.

24 minutes ago, lod001 said:

More timtard being wrong as usual. Yes we knew ivermectin worked. Now that Cuomo doesn't have to lie to keep his CNN fake news job, he can admit it.

If people were taking human ivermectin, I’d agree and always did that there was low risk.  But it doesn’t work for Covid.  What the fock is he taking it for now?

2 hours ago, BudBro said:

Yeah, that's why.

"with 445 confirmed cases of VITT, 81 of these fatal in the UK alone." 

It's time you don the hat of tin foil and use your superpowers to help rid the planet of these bioweapons.

And they just decided to withdraw it in 2024 even though I bet almost all of those deaths occurred in 2021?

Wait Cuomo says he was diagnosed with long Covid and that’s why he’s taking ivermectin?

lod001:  long Covid doesn’t exist

also lod001 after Chris Cuomo says he’s taking ivermectin for long Covid:  I told you ivermectin works for Covid!

On 4/22/2024 at 3:43 PM, Baker Boy said:

Fortunately, I don’t have time to be here all day like you. I do like the idea of you sitting here all day, waiting for me to reply.

Hey @Baker Boy, did you ever get a chance to read those links you asked for that backed up what I said?

On 4/18/2024 at 11:39 AM, Horseman said:

9 vaccinated players on the same baseball team got covid.  Highly educated thinks that's 95%.

On 4/18/2024 at 12:11 PM, TimHauck said:

They took the J&J which was only 66%, dummy

Also still waiting for @Horseman to admit he was wrong about this

2 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

:first: 

22 hours ago, TimHauck said:

If people were taking human ivermectin, I’d agree and always did that there was low risk.  But it doesn’t work for Covid.  What the fock is he taking it for now?

Plenty of info out there for those wanting to learn.  https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7536980/

Why did you allude to a "human" ivermectin?  Are there patents for different versions?  (that's rhetoric, of course.  ivermectin is ivermectin.)

23 hours ago, TimHauck said:

And they just decided to withdraw it in 2024 even though I bet almost all of those deaths occurred in 2021?

It's a small hill upon which you've committed to die.

They ever find out what happened with the flu during Covid? 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, BudBro said:

Plenty of info out there for those wanting to learn.  https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7536980/

Why did you allude to a "human" ivermectin?  Are there patents for different versions?  (that's rhetoric, of course.  ivermectin is ivermectin.)

I’ll admit I don’t understand much of the jargon in that link, but it looks like it’s just a study of cells, that doesn’t prove it actually works against covid.  Pretty much all the non-fraudulent large studies showed it to not be effective, especially against severe illness and death.  Here’s an interesting line from that study though.  Why do I have a feeling if this was in reference to Covid vaccines the headline would be “4% of kids got side effects!”

“A total of 170 infants and children (weight < 15 kg) were treated with oral ivermectin, and only seven subjects were reported mild adverse events but not very serious“

Also, yes there is a distinction between human ivermectin and veterinary ivermectin.   It was dumb of the MSM to constantly refer to it as horse paste (which I said repeatedly at the time), but there were people that did take horse paste.  The main issue with people taking veterinary ivermectin was that it was easier for them to screw up the dosage, and that is what caused risk from ivermectin.

On 5/9/2024 at 7:38 PM, TimHauck said:

Also, yes there is a distinction between human ivermectin and veterinary ivermectin.  

Need a link for this that doesn't speak of dosage.  Yes, the vet dosage is for a 1250 pound horse.  That makes for 6 doses for a 200 pound human (for $12...that's $2 a dose).  The ivermectin ingredient is the same in both.  If it was a different ingredient, it would be labelled as such.

35 minutes ago, BudBro said:

Need a link for this that doesn't speak of dosage.  Yes, the vet dosage is for a 1250 pound horse.  That makes for 6 doses for a 200 pound human (for $12...that's $2 a dose).  The ivermectin ingredient is the same in both.  If it was a different ingredient, it would be labelled as such.

💥

1 hour ago, BudBro said:

Well I said the main issue is it makes it easier for people to screw up the dosage, but I see you cut that part out of my quote.

Nonetheless, commonly found “horse paste” only contains 1.87% ivermectin and the manufacturer does not disclose what the remaining ingredients are because of “trade secrets.” They specifically say it is for use in horses only, not humans or even dogs, or even horses intended for human consumption, and that it is “suspected of damaging fertility or the unborn child” (direct quote from the manufacturer).

https://www.durvet.com/product/duramectin-paste/

https://www.durvet.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/DuraMectin-paste_6.08g.pdf

https://www.durvet.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Duramectin-Paste_Bimeda_112015_SDS.pdf

Chris Cuomo is lying about his role in spreading misinformation about Ivermectin, Vaccines, & Covid in general. He’s pretending he wasn’t a high paid newsman who failed to do basic journalism. He was so lazy that he didn’t even do a google search for Ivermectin. He’s pretending that information about Ivermectin was unavailable until now. Somehow I knew that Ivermectin was a human drug that won the Nobel Prize for human medicine & is the n the WHO list of ESSENTIAL medicines. He is absolving not only himself, but every bought corporate news person who lied about Ivermectin, SHAMED people for researching Ivermectin & for looking into the “science “ of mRNA vaccines & refused to be a guinea pig for an experimental gene therapy. He STILL refuses to apologize. He publicly called for the shaming of people who questioned the Covid narrative, I think we should Shame him until he apologizes & makes a sincere act of contrition. Which he NEVER WILL. He’s a charlatan and nobody should ever accept his new line of bullshit absolving himself for what he did & failed to do.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Well I said the main issue is it makes it easier for people to screw up the dosage, but I see you cut that part out of my quote.

Nonetheless, commonly found “horse paste” only contains 1.87% ivermectin and the manufacturer does not disclose what the remaining ingredients are because of “trade secrets.” They specifically say it is for use in horses only, not humans or even dogs, or even horses intended for human consumption, and that it is “suspected of damaging fertility or the unborn child” (direct quote from the manufacturer).

https://www.durvet.com/product/duramectin-paste/

https://www.durvet.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/DuraMectin-paste_6.08g.pdf

https://www.durvet.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Duramectin-Paste_Bimeda_112015_SDS.pdf

No, you didn't note dosage.  You should publicly apologize for lying.

It says the proprietary ingredient in the duramet product is classified as a carcinogen.  That isn't about ivermectin.  Geezus dude.  WHO says vegetables contain over 100 carcinogens.  Cut the stupid s**t.   You're part of the disinformation. 

9 hours ago, BudBro said:

No, you didn't note dosage.  You should publicly apologize for lying.

I didn’t?  You should publicly apologize for lying.

On 5/9/2024 at 9:38 PM, TimHauck said:

The main issue with people taking veterinary ivermectin was that it was easier for them to screw up the dosage, and that is what caused risk from ivermectin.

9 hours ago, BudBro said:

It says the proprietary ingredient in the duramet product is classified as a carcinogen. 

But that’s the stuff some people were taking!  Hey @jerryskids, get a load of this liar’s semantics BS.

Nothing better than to watch inbred, uneducated, moron cultists try to give any opinion on anything other than what’s the best flavor of monster, let alone anything that involves science.

Cultist, Covid killed a way higher percentage of you unvaccinated idiots.

Facts, case closed.

Now go back to crying about an election that wasn’t rigged because you all have the emotional maturity of 11 year old girls.