Sign in to follow this  
vuduchile

Restaurants being forced to close

Most around here serve over-priced garbage anyway.  But, let's all take to facebook and start a campaign to support their take-out biz during these trying times.  Make sure to order take out at least once a week to show them your support.  We must save them!

If any were worth saving, I might get behind this movement.  But literally none of them are any good.  I have to go to Chicago to find a decent restaurant.  Let 'em fail.

Just now, vuduchile said:

Most around here serve over-priced garbage anyway.  But, let's all take to facebook and start a campaign to support their take-out biz during these trying times.  Make sure to order take out at least once a week to show them your support.  We must save them!

If any were worth saving, I might get behind this movement.  But literally none of them are any good.  I have to go to Chicago to find a decent restaurant.  Let 'em fail.

Fock off..Im saving my food money for staples.  Sorry.

• Like 1

I'm worried about a couple of local mom and pop mexican joints.  They are totally screwed, from the owners to the employees.  

• Thanks 1

The restaurant industry is focked unless the government steps in to save them.  I've been fielding calls this morning with my customers asking about Business interruption coverage.  Sorry not covered for virus outbreaks and Government mandates.  Must have damage to your property for a covered loss.  

Fun fun fun.  

2 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

The restaurant industry is focked unless the government steps in to save them.  I've been fielding calls this morning with my customers asking about Business interruption coverage.  Sorry not covered for virus outbreaks and Government mandates.  Must have damage to your property for a covered loss.  

Fun fun fun.  

So you are going to start to cover a lot of grease and electrical fires. 

4 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

Fun fun fun.  

10 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Fock off..Im saving my food money for staples.  Sorry.

I cook at home most of the time anyway.  Why would I go out of my way to support these places now?

9 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Fake news assh0le. They aren’t forcing them to close. Only dine in. They are still open 

Dude...are you mental?  the post says support their take out business.   Are you drunk or just retarded?

12 minutes ago, Bert said:

So you are going to start to cover a lot of grease and electrical fires. 

I won't but I'm not saying it wont happen around the country.  

13 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Bro shut the Fock up. I’m done with your crazy ass

Where did you dig up the new ultra tough Digby from? 

9 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Bring it b1tch. I’ve already said I’d meet you to beat the sh1t out of you. Oh that’s right. You’re a GIGANTIC poosay that you freaked the Fock out washing all your clothes after going to the store, bleaching yourself, and the groceries. THAT is the sign of a major poosay 😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

FYI it’s was supposed to be this weekend but got cancelled due to the breweries closing. Oof. Talk about a fail 😂😂😂

Buncha focking poosay breweries.  Closing down just cuz a few old people have died.  How dare they ruin your strategy of going about your daily life like nothing has happened.  I say go anyway.  Bust into a few of them and have yourself a ball.  Go on. Show 'em what you're made of.  

• Like 1

most are going to curbside pick up, delivery, and to go.

many have reduced their seating by 50%, well spaced.

As long as I can get delivery or take it I will be ok. Honestly, would rather eat at home than at the restaurant. 

Just now, -Vyse- said:

As long as I can get delivery or take it I will be ok. Honestly, would rather eat at home than at the restaurant. 

Actually a good restaurant making 2-3 of their best dishes for cost, just to stay in business, could probably weather the storm.  Figuring out what food to buy is the key.  

Beats tipping some lazy waitress to annoy me and get shite wrong. 

1 minute ago, TimmySmith said:

Actually a good restaurant making 2-3 of their best dishes for cost, just to stay in business, could probably weather the storm.  Figuring out what food to buy is the key.  

Some places around here I am particular about. I only like one thing on their menu. Hoping they still make that when I go by later on lol 

At least we can still get wings to-go from the townie bar down the hill. :pointstosky:

53 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

Buncha focking poosay breweries.  Closing down just cuz a few old people have died.  How dare they ruin your strategy of going about your daily life like nothing has happened.  I say go anyway.  Bust into a few of them and have yourself a ball.  Go on. Show 'em what you're made of.  

He calls you a poosay and then does the poosay thing and deletes the post. Besides, if he was a real man he would have smothered you with a bag of d!cks. 😉

Are you guys taking it to one of your dojos?

5 minutes ago, The Elevator Killer said:

He calls you a poosay and then does the poosay thing and deletes the post. 

Peenie is back?

4 minutes ago, Bier Meister said:

Are you guys taking it to one of your dojos?

Live stream it!! 

3 minutes ago, DonS said:

Live stream it!! 

It may go ppv