Sign in to follow this  
iam90sbaby

Joe Biden/Tara Reade

16 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

I imagine she told them her story.  Do you believe Christine O'donnell, the crazy tea party righty standing right next to her wouldn't have said anything..ever.  I believe CBF sort of, but don't think really much of it.  As I said in the post 90s I added, I don't think Kav is some serial rapist.  

When I was in college someone I know was dating a girl who cheated on him, got caught in it, and claimed rape.  NOW pres showed up on campus, other guy was a d1 athlete.  Most knew she was lying, and eventually she caved and admitted the truth.  my friend and the girl are married over 20 years now.  

I have no idea who Christine O'donell is.  According to your theory, this 14 year old told a bunch of people 12 years ago (or within a couple of years of that) that Biden did this on the hope that someday she could use it to destroy him, with no benefit for herself.  That makes sense.  :wacko:

5 minutes ago, MDC said:

Dems should get way ahead of this. Fully investigate, find out if Reade’s allegations are credible and if there are other similar stories. If so, ask Biden to step down and replace him with Bernie. Or Cuomo. :thumbsup: 

Bernie would hurt the party and Cuomo may or may not have his own skeletons.  Your only safe bet is a woman.   Harris, Warren, Michelle (if she will run) or the universally loved Hillery.

Just now, Bill E. said:

Bernie would hurt the party and Cuomo may or may not have his own skeletons.  Your only safe bet is a woman.   Harris, Warren, Michelle if she will run or the ever popular Hillery.

Biden has a 0% chance of winning. Bernie and Cuomo both have a non-0% chance.

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

You don't think he was some "serial rapist" but you do think he is a rapist. You also believe CBF more than Reade, when Reade's story is much more believable, because you're biased. Also that's just one post, there are others I'm just not bored enough to quote right now maybe in a few hours 

you have failed and now try and put words into my mouth..I do not think Kav is a rapist you cooont.  I haven't said anything about believing Reade.  

Just now, MDC said:

Biden has a 0% chance of winning.

But all the polls....

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

hockey

So your friend is a cuck. You ever call him that? I bet the other guys do behind his back. They should make a movie about him “20 years a cuck” 

1 minute ago, Bill E. said:

But all the polls....

The ones nobody here believes? 

We all know Biden can’t win. DNC should pull the plug on him now that they have an excuse.

Let’s not lose sight of the fact that Kavanaugh was heading up gang bangs every week during high school. Much worse than what is alleged about Biden. Major props to all those high schoolmates of Kavanaugh who never said anything. Not one. Now that’s a gang. 

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

The ones nobody here believes? 

We all know Biden can’t win. DNC should pull the plug on him now that they have an excuse.

Probably right  . 

Probably right  . 

They won’t though. Bernie is their only viable alternative and they’d rather Trump win. 

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

They won’t though. Bernie is their only viable alternative and they’d rather Trump win. 

LOL so would I. 

23 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

That's awesome.  I want to be in a lefty article, I hope they stumble over here again, they could've quoted me and wouldn't even of had to lie

Be careful what you wish for. They will dox you and have their mentally ill followers attack you, your business, and family.

Just now, Bill E. said:

LOL so would I. 

He protects the status quo, so ... :dunno: 

1 minute ago, MDC said:

He protects the status quo, so ... :dunno: 

Joe? Cuomo?

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So your friend is a cuck. You ever call him that? I bet the other guys do behind his back. They should make a movie about him “20 years a cuck” 

No, never had the chance.  they got back together right after college. I haven't seen him since we graduated.  And we were all his friends..not a bunch of jerks.

Joe? Cuomo?

They have more in common with Don than Bernie for sure.

1 minute ago, Herbivore said:

No, never had the chance.  they got back together right after college. I haven't seen him since we graduated.  And we were all his friends..not a bunch of jerks.

Come on. No one talks shite, ever? It would be great if his name was Chuck or Buck. That would never get old. But he would probably end up hating is hore wife after a while. Does he still watch Hockey? Probably not.  Too many reminders. 

21 minutes ago, Strike said:

I have no idea who Christine O'donell is.  According to your theory, this 14 year old told a bunch of people 12 years ago (or within a couple of years of that) that Biden did this on the hope that someday she could use it to destroy him, with no benefit for herself.  That makes sense.  :wacko:

you believe the lady standing right next to her that was running against Joe Biden at the time wouldn't have said anything

Just now, Herbivore said:

you believe the lady standing right next to her that was running against Joe Biden at the time wouldn't have said anything

So unless someone else heard it, it didn’t happen. Check. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Come on. No one talks shite, ever? It would be great if his name was Chuck or Buck. That would never get old. But he would probably end up hating is hore wife after a while. Does he still watch Hockey? Probably not.  Too many reminders. 

honestly he might have ducked away from us based on staying with her.  Were good shiat talkers but probably wouldnt have went to hard at him for that.  

7 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Be careful what you wish for. They will dox you and have their mentally ill followers attack you, your business, and family.

They do that anyways tho 

5 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

I have no idea what you're talking about.  I'm talking about the story here:

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/woman-claims-biden-sexually-harassed-her-when-she-was-14-years-old-by-complimenting-her-breasts/

Are we talking about the same thing?

17 minutes ago, Strike said:

I have no idea what you're talking about.  I'm talking about the story here:

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/woman-claims-biden-sexually-harassed-her-when-she-was-14-years-old-by-complimenting-her-breasts/

Are we talking about the same thing?

Wow.  In the 4th paragraph of the article you have attached there is a name bolded.  Its the only thing bolded in that paragraph.  The name is Christine O'Donnell.  Christine is the aunt of the so called well endowed girl making the claim.  She is the reason that the girl was at this event.  She ran for office 3 times, against someone, against Joe, and then against someone for his seat.  Seriously, how could you attach that article and not know who Christine O'Donnell is?

34 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

Wow.  In the 4th paragraph of the article you have attached there is a name bolded.  Its the only thing bolded in that paragraph.  The name is Christine O'Donnell.  Christine is the aunt of the so called well endowed girl making the claim.  She is the reason that the girl was at this event.  She ran for office 3 times, against someone, against Joe, and then against someone for his seat.  Seriously, how could you attach that article and not know who Christine O'Donnell is?

:lol:

44 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

And?  Your post:

you believe the lady standing right next to her

I guess you're talking about her standing next to her when Biden said this?  I've been to big social gatherings like this.  The likelihood is that her Aunt was talking to someone else while Biden was paying attention to the 14 year old well endowed girl.  That's what you're relying on?  That her Aunt was listening and watching everything her Niece did at a big political event?   And then her niece went and told a bunch of people about a false event so she could nail Biden 12 years later? 

People can believe whatever they want, they can vote anyway they want.

However to fail to see the blatant hypocrisy with how the left treated Brett Kavenaugh vs Joe Biden is simply sticking your head in the sand.  All it does is reinforce that stories like this aren't really about the women, its 100% political.   Plain and simple. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Strike said:

And?  Your post:

I guess you're talking about her standing next to her when Biden said this?  I've been to big social gatherings like this.  The likelihood is that her Aunt was talking to someone else while Biden was paying attention to the 14 year old well endowed girl.  That's what you're relying on?  That her Aunt was listening and watching everything her Niece did at a big political event?   And then her niece went and told a bunch of people about a false event so she could nail Biden 12 years later? 

This is in the 7th paragraph of the article.  Again, did you read it?  

3 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

People can believe whatever they want, they can vote anyway they want.

However to fail to see the blatant hypocrisy with how the left treated Brett Kavenaugh vs Joe Biden is simply sticking your head in the sand.  All it does is reinforce that stories like this aren't really about the women, its 100% political.   Plain and simple. 

This x 1000

6 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

That's awesome.  I want to be in a lefty article, I hope they stumble over here again, they could've quoted me and wouldn't even of had to lie

I know, really. I'm kinda jealous. 

6 hours ago, MDC said:

Biden has a 0% chance of winning. Bernie and Cuomo both have a non-0% chance.

I think Biden has a 10-15% chance of winning which is kind of scary. We need this virus to go away because he needs more exposure. Right now, only Iowa, new Hampshire, and Nevada got an up close look and know he's functionally little more than a potato anymore.

I think between this Reade stuff, the Hunter stuff, and his potato-esque mental acuity, (along with his positions on issues) they'd sink him if he weren't being propped up by the identical twins: the MSM and the DNC.

1 hour ago, Voltaire said:

I think Biden has a 10-15% chance of winning which is kind of scary. We need this virus to go away because he needs more exposure. Right now, only Iowa, new Hampshire, and Nevada got an up close look and know he's functionally little more than a potato anymore.

I think between this Reade stuff, the Hunter stuff, and his potato-esque mental acuity, (along with his positions on issues) they'd sink him if he weren't being propped up by the identical twins: the MSM and the DNC.

He's toast. Even Hardcore dems I talk to aren't excited about him and say he's a poor candidate. He's gonna get mauled, unless Trump just goes completely off the rails. 

Remember when Biden threatened to withhold aid to Ukraine unless they fired the prosecutor investigating his son’s company, and then Trump got impeached for asking about it? Good times. We were all so innocent then. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Remember when Biden threatened to withhold aid to Ukraine unless they fired the prosecutor investigating his son’s company, and then Trump got impeached for asking about it? Good times. We were all so innocent then. 

Do CNN and MSNBC viewers even know this? I doubt they know about all the mounting evidence supporting Tara Reade's claims, like her mom phoning in to the Larry King Show or all the people that can confirm her telling her story over the years. They're best left ignorant. The Washington Post is where "Democracy Dies in Darkness," maybe these other MSM outlets are also going to go all out trying to bubblewrap Joe unvetted all the way into the White House.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Do CNN and MSNBC viewers even know this? I doubt they know about all the mounting evidence supporting Tara Reade's claims, like her mom phoning in to the Larry King Show or all the people that can confirm her telling her story over the years. They're best left ignorant. The Washington Post is where "Democracy Dies in Darkness," maybe these other MSM outlets are also going to go all out trying to bubblewrap Joe unvetted all the way into the White House.

I have no idea if Joe Biden assaulted this woman or not.

But this claim is vastly more credible than the one against Kavanagh. The double standard is just absurd. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

12 hours ago, not titans said:

I have no idea if Joe Biden assaulted this woman or not.

But this claim is vastly more credible than the one against Kavanagh. The double standard is just absurd. 

I agree. A better comparison is Reade vs. the 19 sexual assault claims against Trump. :thumbsup: 

30 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Oh my. He is a full on creep. Notice how he put his hand around the one child’s waist while talking to the mother, getting her to look at him instead of seeing what’s going on? A sleight of hand pedo move. 

1 hour ago, MDC said:

I agree. A better comparison is Reade vs. the 19 sexual assault claims against Trump. :thumbsup: 

Shocking you defend the creepy kid sniffer. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, drobeski said:

Shocking you defend the creepy kid sniffer. 

I don’t defend either gropey pedo rapist. :thumbsup: 

16 minutes ago, MDC said:

I don’t defend either gropey pedo rapist. :thumbsup: 

Did you even watch the clip. Please find a single instance where trump did anything like that

as a matter of fact if you put trumps face on it you know the media would be going insane. Instead. Ignore