KSB2424

Ahmaud Arbery

6 minutes ago, peenie said:

But, would those guys have really chased down a blonde haired white guy and threatened him with a gun like that? I doubt it. They would've approached him in a civil manner if at all. The guy hadn't stolen anything and you all are still arguing in favor of the men with guns and a truck. It's like you're all blind. 

And don't give me all the different ways he should've responded compared to the way you responded. They've already shown that he gets harrassed by the police. 

I never realized how many black people are racist against their own race. 

Chicago alone...

Year to Date
Shot & Killed: 683
Shot & Wounded: 3275
Total Shot: 3958
Total Homicides: 725

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, peenie said:

^^You are 100% correct^^^
Where is the outrage? 

What is the solution? I don't know...

Too little interest for any solution to be worked out, tested, and implemented. 

I found one:

Who are the people most responsible for making their community job friendly?

I found one:

And you can thank our elites for shipping all of our manufacturing jobs overseas for the lack of opportunity.  Not racism. 

36 minutes ago, peenie said:

I'd argue that jobs left and then the communities became unfriendly. The pernt is how to stop the violence. I think pointing fingers is not really a solution. 

I'm simply pointing out (pun intended... yes, it's funny darn you), that you can't come up with a solution until you identify what the problem is.  That's rather important.

• Did you know that Chicago hasn't had a Republican mayor since the 1930's?
  • Did you know that Chicago hasn't had a Republican council member since the 90's?
    • Right now, there are 46 Democrats and 4 Independents.
  • Did you know that there hasn't been a Republican county commissioner since the 1960's?

You want evidence of systemic racism?  Look no further than the Democrat leaders of the City of Chicago.  So, you want a "solution"?  How about we start with choosing leaders from the other party?  Oh, but they can't do that, can they?  Nope, because why?  The Republican's are the racists!!!!!  Oddly, there's 0 evidence of that in the City of Chicago.

Willing to bet that there's TONS of places that are hiring in Chicago right now.

1 minute ago, peenie said:

I'd argue that jobs left and then the communities became unfriendly. The pernt is how to stop the violence. I think pointing fingers is not really a solution. 

I point fingers at the people who are doing the killing and the parents who bring them into this world when they don't have the means to raise the kids properly.

Link

The first police officer to respond to the shooting of Ahmaud Arbery near Brunswick, Georgia, testified in court Monday he did not render first aid to Arbery due to the danger of the situation as well as his lack of medical training and equipment.

Ahhh, there is the CNN we know and despise......not going to let any chance slide by to impugn police officers....

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

Link

Ahhh, there is the CNN we know and despise......not going to let any chance slide by to impugn police officers....

I don't think you'll ever hear any cop ever say anything different.  Pretty sure you'd get the same exact response from fire or rescue personnel as well.

There is a reason most big city cops aren’t trained EMT’s. Cost and liability.  But of course it’s the cops fault for not rendering aid that he wasn’t trained in. 

On 11/4/2021 at 5:54 PM, Mike Honcho said:

You made it all the way. I haven't got past the jury pool room(3x).  Called in, people are called up and told to go to room such and such and then dismissed. 

Same, although only twice for me in 30+ years.  The first was early on in AZ; around 4PM the MC guy stepped up to the mike and said “I’ve got bad news and good news.  The bad news is that the next trial is for a double murder (groans from the crowd…).  The good news is the judge thinks it’s too late to start today so you are free to go! (Cheers from crowd…).”  In AZ that fulfills your requirement.

For years after I got out of it by claiming a hardship:  since I was in commission sales a significant amount of my income was tied to my being present to sell stuff.

Eventually they made that loophole harder and I stopped doing it, but for the next several times I was on the list but my group didn’t have to report in person.  In AZ this also fulfills your requirement.

Finally I went a second time; it seemed like 3/4 of the people got called in, some multiple times.  I never went in though.

I presume I could get out of it now because of my medical issues but, heck, I’ve got time on my hands and my brain still works (open to debate) so maybe I’d give it a go. :dunno: 

47 minutes ago, peenie said:

I think it's okay that he didn't render first aid being he was alone and was surrounded by murderers. 

At the time he got there, that should've been what his initial assessment was.  Well, at least they killed him.  Not necessarily murder.  They should've been handcuffed, at the very least, at first opportunity.

• Like 1

On 11/5/2021 at 2:35 PM, peenie said:

The left does NOT want jobs in black neighborhoods. First you get a job and next thing you are leaving. Can't have that.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

The left does NOT want jobs in black neighborhoods. First you get a job and next thing you are leaving. Can't have that.

Directly and indirectly leftist do tend to lack support for people being employed.....

2 minutes ago, peenie said:

There is a HUGE guilt trip placed on working law abiding blacks who live in crime ridden ghettoes that they shouldn't leave and they should never own guns. Guns are for the police and bad criminals. Only living in the south did I realize it's okay to own a gun. If more law abiding citizens owned guns we'd probably have a lot less crime. The innocent are being terrorized by the criminals and the states don't even educate people properly about gun ownership. It took my leaving NJ to learn that it's okay to protect myself. We rely so heavily on the police who cannot be there all the time and by the time they get there, it's really too late. Furthermore, you're taught you should never leave. It's going against your community to leave. If you have a job you're an example of success. You should stay. But, then, you're staying in crime, poverty and in some cases in filth. Of course we feel like second class citizens. I really wish someone would talk about the mental shackles that are placed on the poor. 

peenie, the biggest example of white privilege in the universe is our freedom to vote for anyone.  You guys need to get on board with that. 

12 minutes ago, peenie said:

There is a HUGE guilt trip placed on working law abiding blacks who live in crime ridden ghettoes that they shouldn't leave and they should never own guns. Guns are for the police and bad criminals. Only living in the south did I realize it's okay to own a gun. If more law abiding citizens owned guns we'd probably have a lot less crime. The innocent are being terrorized by the criminals and the states don't even educate people properly about gun ownership. It took my leaving NJ to learn that it's okay to protect myself. We rely so heavily on the police who cannot be there all the time and by the time they get there, it's really too late. Furthermore, you're taught you should never leave. It's going against your community to leave. If you have a job you're an example of success. You should stay. But, then, you're staying in crime, poverty and in some cases in filth. Of course we feel like second class citizens. I really wish someone would talk about the mental shackles that are placed on the poor. 

Thank you for sharing this, its a factor that should not be overlooked for sure.

Do you see solution to this?  What are some options to maybe get down the road of unwinding the mentality?

31 minutes ago, peenie said:

So what you're saying really is, that when you left the uptight elitist Leftist region of the northeast and went to the southern conservative more relaxed region, your life got a whole lot better?  Color me shocked!

2 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

And paying taxes for all the freeloaders. 

The funny thing is that Rev. Jesse Jackson wasn’t even at the trial, but now he’s going. 

4 hours ago, peenie said:

The funny thing is that Rev. Jesse Jackson wasn’t even at the trial, but now he’s going. 

I long for the days when the black radicals only threatened boycotts instead of burning cities down.  And were FBI snitches.  

• Sad 1

14 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I long for the days when the black radicals only threatened boycotts instead of burning cities down.  And were FBI snitches.  

I am black, in Georgia and didn’t get the memo that we’re supposed to burn down or protest anything. 

36 minutes ago, peenie said:

I am black, in Georgia and didn’t get the memo that we’re supposed to burn down or protest anything. 

That's because you're not a hired activist by the Democrat party.  The significant portion of the black community are normal, sort of (only sort of because they still vote Democrat), but normal every day citizens.  The Democrat party is behind these riots, looting, protests, what have you.  They get their donators to set these things in motion.  A lot are true believers who went willingly, many are paid to increase the numbers, the rest are white liberals showing their true colors.  I hope that people come around in time to realize that the real problem in this country are white liberals and the Democrat politicians.

58 minutes ago, peenie said:

I’m white, in NY and we were just told by a BLM jackass that the city will burn if they start taking guns off the street again.  

59 minutes ago, peenie said:

If the police are a big problem in your life then the police aren’t the problem. 

• Thanks 3

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

If the police are a big problem in your life then the police aren’t the problem. 

This is a really great point.

If you find yourself in a tough spot, it will be due to your individual decisions, not the world.  And then the best way to make your life better is to improve yourself and your decisions.

Just now, RLLD said:

This is a really great point.

If you find yourself in a tough spot, it will be due to your individual decisions, not the world.  And then the best way to make your life better is to improve yourself and your decisions.

Cause and effect. The police are the latter. The problems begin with the former. 

Do you know what a lot of black people are thinking about right now (unfortunately)...

Da' Baby throwing out his baby mama from his penthouse. Not rioting any court case. Black people have been black a long time. We know how the United States functions. 

24 minutes ago, peenie said:

Do you know what a lot of black people are thinking about right now (unfortunately)...

Da' Baby throwing out his baby mama from his penthouse. Not rioting any court case. Black people have been black a long time. We know how the United States functions. 

Didn’t he kill a guy and claim self defense and no charges were filed? 

26 minutes ago, peenie said:

Where this is true, we see success.  Once you figure out the system, you work the system.  Go ask an Asian, or a some folks from the Middle East.   They seem to have a really nice handle on it.

Pretending its something else, or someone else, is the cowardice.

31 minutes ago, peenie said:

Da' Baby throwing out his baby mama from his penthouse.

This is what a big part of this country comes from.  It's not only black people, it most definitely is white people too (see Gabby ratings).  People care WAY TOO MUCH about celebrities, athletes, and politicians.  These are the WORST possible roles models (in general), on the planet.  They're spoiled, they're rich, they lie all the time, etc.  Telling your kid to grow up to be an azzhat like Joe Biden, Donald Trump, LeBron James, any other coke'd out celebrity, is what a garbage parent would do.  They watch it themselves and believe in these moron's and get their kids in on it too.

People in this country have a massive hero worship complex.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

That happened like 5 miles from me.  I think he was charged but they got dropped.  Is he that famous now?

https://www.digitalmusicnews.com/2021/11/04/dababy-walmart-shooting-murder/

So, a black man can kill a guy in self defense. Good. Now we can stop with that bullshit about “what if Kyle was black”.  

• Like 2

If Billy Bob, Jim Bob, and Joe Bob had a problem with Arbery, confronting him was well within their rights.  HOW they went about it is stupid.  There was no need to have a gun.  Send them all up for 20+, I'm fine with that.

• Like 3

19 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

If Billy Bob, Jim Bob, and Joe Bob had a problem with Arbery, confronting him was well within their rights.  HOW they went about it is stupid.  There was no need to have a gun.  Send them all up for 20+, I'm fine with that.

I think these rednecks are cooked.   And I think they should be.

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, RLLD said:

I think these rednecks are cooked.   And I think they should be.

Won't bother me any.  Fock'em.

• Thanks 1

I don't have the energy to give this case the attention it is getting. I had always intended to pay attention to the trial, but that's just not happeneing.

I think it's because, unlike Rittenhouse who was clearly innocent, these guys have a more murky situation. I'm pretty sure they're guilty of something, but I'm not sure what it is. They followed a tresspasser, followed him in trucks and tried to detain him until the police arrived. They were holding firearms and shot Arbery after he grabbed one. I'd like to hear the prosecuter tell me where they think the crime occured in there and what the defense has to say about it.

Do they lose the right to claim self defense since they were the ones who approached Arbury and they had brought the rifle that was fought over? I dunno. Taking the rifle with them while trying to apprehend/detain an unarmed person may be the worst thing as it aggravated the situation and Arbery might likely grabbed for the gun because he felt his life was in danger.

Arbury did have a history of petty thefts, the worst of which being a TV from a department store. And there had been petty thefts in the neignborhood that may or may not link to Arbury.

I should probably spend more time with this.