Jump to content
KSB2424

Ahmaud Arbery

Recommended Posts

A black family in Georgia is pressing authorities to act after the shooting death of their son. In late February, Ahmaud Arbery was killed after two white men chased him, but no charges have been filed. Now, shocking video apparently depicting the incident has emerged -- and is stirring outrage nationwide. Yamiche Alcindor reports.

 

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/apparent-video-of-black-mans-shooting-death-sparks-national-outrage

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

9 times out of 10 these stories have more than what the full context shows, however in this case....fock that.  Even playing Devil Advocate even *if* this guy was the thief and running,  you don't drive out and "Citizens Arrest" a person with a gun, let alone shoot and kill them in the middle of a road.  

Unless something astronomical comes out, this is second degree.  :angry:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am conflicted. Middle Georgia in a lily white neighborhood and some good ol boys decide to take to shooting. 
 

On the other hand, this was in the Boston Globe:

“Jeneé Osterheldt: A Black man was lynched in Georgia. His killers have yet to be charged.”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This doesn’t look good. I can’t imagine what could possibly justify any of this. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im trying to figure out what happened.  This guy was just jogging by and these clowns shot him?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Im trying to figure out what happened.  This guy was just jogging by and these clowns shot him?  

They claim that they believed that he had stolen some things, they were making a citizen’s arrest, a fight ensued and the victim was shot in self defense. 
 

One of the two guys with guns worked with some of the local DA’s, so there are all sorts of conflicts of interest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

They claim that they believed that he had stolen some things, they were making a citizen’s arrest, a fight ensued and the victim was shot in self defense. 
 

One of the two guys with guns worked with some of the local DA’s, so there are all sorts of conflicts of interest.

Call the police, maybe even follow in your truck, all for it.

Dude was unarmed, and you initiated contact.  Not cool, manslaughter at the LEAST.  

Disclaimer:  I stand by this post unless something crazy unforeseen comes forth. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Citizens arrest for a property crime is super sketchy.  Come on. And, even in law enforcement, you are taught that sometimes the best action is to be a good witness. This reeks of George Zimmerman.  Be a good witness and call the cops. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LA riots!!! Loot, destroy, and kill white people at all costs!!!

I love how they talk about race in the news clip. God knows you would never want to leave that out of a crime. And here I thought we shouldn't see color. Plus, the dude that was killed started it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

LA riots!!! Loot, destroy, and kill white people at all costs!!!

I love how they talk about race in the news clip. God knows you would never want to leave that out of a crime. I here I thought we shouldn't see color. Plus, the dude that was killed started it.

They would have left race out if black dudes shot a white guy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

LA riots!!! Loot, destroy, and kill white people at all costs!!!

I love how they talk about race in the news clip. God knows you would never want to leave that out of a crime. And here I thought we shouldn't see color. Plus, the dude that was killed started it.

Cool rant. What is your opinion in this particular instance? Should the shooter be charged with murder/manslaughter? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If he stole something from the shooters, he got what he deserved. Good riddance, Reggie. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, BiffTannen said:

If he stole something from the shooters, he got what he deserved. Good riddance, Reggie. 

Except there is no evidence of that and even the shooters have not said that is the case.  Might as well just say, "If he was raping their daughters, then he got what he deserved."  :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone notice the black guy at the podium wasn't wearing a mask. And neither were any of the black guys standing behind him. The 3 white guys were wearing them. 

And all along I have been hearing that it's the white people who are racist and want black people to die from this virus. Hmmm.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Except there is no evidence of that and even the shooters have not said that is the case.  Might as well just say, "If he was raping their daughters, then he got what he deserved."  :rolleyes:

That is why my sentence started with the world "if" and yes, you can put many things after that and all would be correct. 

  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Definitely needs to be investigated.  Send them up the river if they're guilty.  Screw 'em.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, The Observer said:

Cool rant. What is your opinion in this particular instance? Should the shooter be charged with murder/manslaughter? 

So if you want to ask that, then tell me all the facts of the situation.

What happened preceding this incident? What happened after? What happened during? Why was someone following the truck recording it? Why did they post it instead of taking it to the police? Who are they? What was their motivation to all of sudden while driving pull the phone out and record ? Was the victim actually "jogging" as reported? Or was he doing something else?

Since it's a white on black possible crime, you want me to decide charges before all the facts are in?

Sounds about right for a liberal.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

So if you want to ask that, then tell me all the facts of the situation.

What happened preceding this incident? What happened after? What happened during? Why was someone following the truck recording it? Why did they post it instead of taking it to the police? Who are they? What was their motivation to all of sudden while driving pull the phone out and record ? Was the victim actually "jogging" as reported? Or was he doing something else?

Since it's a white on black possible crime, you want me to decide charges before all the facts are in?

Sounds about right for a liberal.

One thing I know for a fact is that this isn't a story AT ALL if the victim's name is Andy Smith (white guy).  It's clearly a "hate crime" agenda.  Look, if the guys are guilty, fine, fry 'em (figuratively).  Sadly, that's not what's going to happen.  If the guys are guilty, the Democrats and liberal media will paint this as a hate crime and justification on their racism bull crap.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

LA riots!!! Loot, destroy, and kill white people at all costs!!!

I love how they talk about race in the news clip. God knows you would never want to leave that out of a crime. And here I thought we shouldn't see color. Plus, the dude that was killed started it.

Dude that was killed absolutely did not start it.  He was minding his own business jogging down the street when things "started."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

So if you want to ask that, then tell me all the facts of the situation.

What happened preceding this incident? What happened after? What happened during? Why was someone following the truck recording it? Why did they post it instead of taking it to the police? Who are they? What was their motivation to all of sudden while driving pull the phone out and record ? Was the victim actually "jogging" as reported? Or was he doing something else?

Since it's a white on black possible crime, you want me to decide charges before all the facts are in?

Sounds about right for a liberal.

There's a video. The guy is clearly unarmed. And the two guys sought him out.  There's really nothing else needed to know.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, The Observer said:

There's a video. The guy is clearly unarmed. And the two guys sought him out.  There's really nothing else needed to know.  

So you, as always, have nothing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

So you, as always, have nothing.

I have something alright. You are such a racist that you can't even criticize two white guys who attack and then kill an unarmed black guy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I have something alright. You are such a racist that you can't even criticize two white guys who attack and then kill an unarmed black guy. 

You have nothing. If the guy is guilty, kill him. Or as the left can put it, just do a late term abortion on him.

You are such a racist that you want to jump to judgement before facts are in. We may as well go back to having posses running around hanging people from trees when they don't like them if that is what thinking is.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, The Observer said:

There's a video. The guy is clearly unarmed. And the two guys sought him out.  There's really nothing else needed to know.  

Well, to be fair, you want to know ALL the details and context.

With that said, a cannot fathom a scenario that would make this appropriate from what I saw.  This was awful. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Utilit99 said:

You have nothing. If the guy is guilty, kill him. Or as the left can put it, just do a late term abortion on him.

You are such a racist that you want to jump to judgement before facts are in. We may as well go back to having posses running around hanging people from trees when they don't like them if that is what thinking is.

 

Once the facts are in, I'll give my opinion on whether it should be murder or manslaughter. But the fact that it is an unwarranted death at the hands of the two white dudes is not in dispute. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, KSB2424 said:

Well, to be fair, you want to know ALL the details and context.

With that said, a cannot fathom a scenario that would make this appropriate from what I saw.  This was awful. 

Agreed. I need more facts to determine how long the white trash should spend in jail

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Observer said:

Once the facts are in, I'll give my opinion on whether it should be murder or manslaughter. But the fact that it is an unwarranted death at the hands of the two white dudes is not in dispute. 

You should go to some abortion rally where the other girls in your party care about your "hot takes on things."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Agreed. I need more facts to determine how long the white trash should spend in jail

So you have no facts. Gotcha. At least you admit it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

So you have no facts. Gotcha. At least you admit it.

Same amount of facts I had as when I watched the Ray Rice elevator video.  Didn't need a whole lot more

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Same amount of facts I had as when I watched the Ray Rice elevator video.  Didn't need a whole lot more

Yeah. Brilliant. Compare the two. Hang em high cowboy racist. Whitey gotta go. Let's get hussein back in power so he can ignore the 10's of thousands of deaths that occur during the seasonal flu when that good ole boy was charge.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Yeah. Brilliant. Compare the two. Hang em high cowboy racist. Whitey gotta go. Let's get hussein back in power so he can ignore the 10's of thousands of deaths that occur during the seasonal flew when that good ole boy was charge.

You sure went a long way to avoid simply saying what everyone else here was able to say. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

In fairness, his name sounds like a felony.

 

That's what I was thinking.  It's drunk for Armed Robbery.  <_<

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I say that if the dead guy didn't do anything wrong, fry the two white dudes.

If the dead dude had prior arrests, let the white dudes go, and give them a reward.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So judging by the video, the kid does look like he literally is just jogging when he got shot.  If those guys had a reason, I need proof.  Meaning, did someone call them in advance?  Did someone send them a picture?  I better see that.  Otherwise, I'm fine with first degree murder and frying the bastards.

I do find it appalling that the reporter needed to specify that the shooters were white.  It's specifically done to fit an agenda.  Had the shooters been black, this isn't a story.  If the victim was white, this isn't a story.  To me, any time someone specifically targets and kills someone else, there should be outrage... not only when the shooter is white and the victim is black.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We can only judge based on what we know and all we know is what we can tell from the video.  Looks like the guy is jogging, the other two instigated it and shot him.  Unless some shocking new evidence comes out, I think these guys should be thrown in jail.  Also, I find it shocking that these guys weren’t arrested yet.i need to hear some reason for that; they should have at least been taken into custody, even if they weren’t charged right away.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, The Observer said:

You sure went a long way to avoid simply saying what everyone else here was able to say. 

What's that? This guy killed 10's of thousands less people than obama did? So be it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And... LeBron's take..

He's hunted everytime he walks out the door... Everytime..

:rolleyes:

Horrible situation, hopefully those guys pay for what they did.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Reality said:

And... LeBron's take..

He's hunted everytime he walks out the door... Everytime..

:rolleyes:

Horrible situation, hopefully those guys pay for what they did.

LeBron is a little smarter than Kaepernick.  And Kaepernick has difficulty forming a coherent sentence. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×