12th Man

#OBAMAGATE

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I don’t have a link that could convince you or anyone else. It’s all surface evidence at this point. But do you really think that with what we know, which is limited in terms of a prosecution or an exoneration, that things were done on the up and up? There is an old saying, it’s not what you know, it’s what you can prove. We have to live by that and accept it, but we don’t have to go around thinking something was kosher when it wasn’t. Do you think it was? Not necessarily enough for charges, but do you think they even cane close to the spirit of the laws and regulations, or found a work around, and shielded themselves with plausible deniability? 

Thank you for this post. I appreciate actual conversation.

The answer is I don't know. The Patriot Act is a pox on this nation and I DO NOT trust the US intelligence agencies. I mean, Iraq war, anyone? Do I think they are capable of creating a situation wherein they are investigating a politician based on sketchy evidence to produce a desired political outcome? Hell yes I do. Based on what I've read (and can remember, there's so much information and nuance out there it's impossible to keep it all straight) the initial FISA application, and the subsequent renewals, were based on actionable intelligence. Whether that intelligence was all on the up-and-up I can't say. IMO there was enough there to go forth with investigating the Trump campaign. But, if the appropriate investigations take place in a non-or bi-partisan manner and find that the Obama administration was legitimately spying on the Trump campaign for strictly political purposes then Obama and everyone else involved should be indicted and tried. Period. There's no wiggle room there.

I HOPE that in this case the FISA system was used in the manner in which it was intended, but I don't KNOW if it was. I don't say that because I hate Trump, but because I don't want the system abused by anyone.

Let me ask you this: Mueller listed 10 (I think?- can't remember for sure) individual instances where the Trump administration committed obstruction of justice in his investigation. Whether you think Trump was guilty of the underlying crimes or not is irrelevant. Obstruction is a charge in and of itself. Are you OK with that? A sitting president using every bit of leverage that he could muster, including the DOJ, to obstruct an investigation? 

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

What is it I believe again?

Dude (or lady, whichever, I'm not sexist) you are tiresome. Get back to me when you have something to say that isn't insulting and contains even a trifle of substance.

• Haha 1

When Obama is executed for treason I pray to God he does not choose lynching. They should just take that off the table. Lethal injection or 50 cal to the head.

13 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Thank you for this post. I appreciate actual conversation.

The answer is I don't know. The Patriot Act is a pox on this nation and I DO NOT trust the US intelligence agencies. I mean, Iraq war, anyone? Do I think they are capable of creating a situation wherein they are investigating a politician based on sketchy evidence to produce a desired political outcome? Hell yes I do. Based on what I've read (and can remember, there's so much information and nuance out there it's impossible to keep it all straight) the initial FISA application, and the subsequent renewals, were based on actionable intelligence. Whether that intelligence was all on the up-and-up I can't say. IMO there was enough there to go forth with investigating the Trump campaign. But, if the appropriate investigations take place in a non-or bi-partisan manner and find that the Obama administration was legitimately spying on the Trump campaign for strictly political purposes then Obama and everyone else involved should be indicted and tried. Period. There's no wiggle room there.

I HOPE that in this case the FISA system was used in the manner in which it was intended, but I don't KNOW if it was. I don't say that because I hate Trump, but because I don't want the system abused by anyone.

Let me ask you this: Mueller listed 10 (I think?- can't remember for sure) individual instances where the Trump administration committed obstruction of justice in his investigation. Whether you think Trump was guilty of the underlying crimes or not is irrelevant. Obstruction is a charge in and of itself. Are you OK with that? A sitting president using every bit of leverage that he could muster, including the DOJ, to obstruct an investigation? 

Don’t want to sound like such a homer, but I don’t think there was anything to obstruct. Collusion between Trump and Putin? Why? Why would Putin want Trump to prevail? So Trump can cost the Russian economy billions by opening up fracking and oil drilling, which he said he was going to do, and did? See, it never made any sense from the beginning. Maybe you can tell me why Putin would want Trump to win? And on the other subject, if you even think there was a plan to harm the Trump presidency via the intel agencies, whether it can be proven or not, that should make you incredibly angry. If what you’re interested in is owning the Trumpies, then enjoy. But just know your country was being subverted by some spooks who nobody elected who have their own agenda. The same people you cheer to get off are the same scumbags that get us into wars on false pretenses and get rich off of it. You may hate Trump, but he hasn’t done that. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

When Obama is executed for treason I pray to God he does not choose lynching. They should just take that off the table. Lethal injection or 50 cal to the head.

50 cal is too quick.

I vote for hanging or electric chair.

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Don’t want to sound like such a homer, but I don’t think there was anything to obstruct. Collusion between Trump and Putin? Why? Why would Putin want Trump to prevail? So Trump can cost the Russian economy billions by opening up fracking and oil drilling, which he said he was going to do, and did? See, it never made any sense from the beginning. Maybe you can tell me why Putin would want Trump to win? And on the other subject, if you even think there was a plan to harm the Trump presidency via the intel agencies, whether it can be proven or not, that should make you incredibly angry. If what you’re interested in is owning the Trumpies, then enjoy. But just know your country was being subverted by some spooks who nobody elected who have their own agenda. The same people you cheer to get off are the same scumbags that get us into wars on false pretenses and get rich off of it. You may hate Trump, but he hasn’t done that. 

Whether there was something to obstruct or not is irrelevant. Obstruction charges are completely independent of underlying crimes. Putin likely wanted Trump to win because he hated Hillary (didn't we all?) and had an existing relationship with DJT. He likely also knew he could completely own Trump simply because of Trump's giant ego and need for adulation. Putin views Trump as a mark, easily manipulated politically and personally. Dude is a KGB officer, Trump can't hold his jock on his best day.

Like I said, if it can be shown that Obama did this stuff, lock him up, whatever. This shite DOES make me angry. I don't GAF what "side" you're on, if you conspire to do that, you deserve severe punishment. I'm not cheering for ANYBODY to get off (in a legal sense, that is; in the other sense, I encourage everyone to partake liberally!). I don't care about "owning" anyone. I have gigantic disagreements with pretty much everything Trump stands for but I'm an American, and I love America. I want the best for this country and everyone in it. I don't want any part of the system subverted, even if it furthers my own goals, financial or otherwise.

5 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Whether there was something to obstruct or not is irrelevant. Obstruction charges are completely independent of underlying crimes. Putin likely wanted Trump to win because he hated Hillary (didn't we all?) and had an existing relationship with DJT. He likely also knew he could completely own Trump simply because of Trump's giant ego and need for adulation. Putin views Trump as a mark, easily manipulated politically and personally. Dude is a KGB officer, Trump can't hold his jock on his best day.

Like I said, if it can be shown that Obama did this stuff, lock him up, whatever. This shite DOES make me angry. I don't GAF what "side" you're on, if you conspire to do that, you deserve severe punishment. I'm not cheering for ANYBODY to get off (in a legal sense, that is; in the other sense, I encourage everyone to partake liberally!). I don't care about "owning" anyone. I have gigantic disagreements with pretty much everything Trump stands for but I'm an American, and I love America. I want the best for this country and everyone in it. I don't want any part of the system subverted, even if it furthers my own goals, financial or otherwise.

Angry basement old man.

17 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Well, Putin got plenty out of the Obama administration. Invaded Ukraine and Georgia, no push back. Meddled in the election, no push back. Billions to Iran, who Russia is allied with. Uranium one. Russian oligarchs contributing millions to the Clinton foundation. Meanwhile , Trump hurts them economically with our energy independence, sanctions their oligarchs, arms the Ukrainians, closes Russian consulates, expels 60 Russian agents from the US , scolds Germany for buying Russian natural gas in front of the whole world and on and on . I guess Putin picked the wrong horse. You still think Putin is pulling Trumps strings? How? You acting on a hunch or do you have something? 

17 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Well, Putin got plenty out of the Obama administration. Invaded Ukraine and Georgia, no push back. Meddled in the election, no push back. Billions to Iran, who Russia is allied with. Uranium one. Russian oligarchs contributing millions to the Clinton foundation. Meanwhile , Trump hurts them economically with our energy independence, sanctions their oligarchs, arms the Ukrainians, closes Russian consulates, expels 60 Russian agents from the US , scolds Germany for buying Russian natural gas in front of the whole world and on and on . I guess Putin picked the wrong horse. You still think Putin is pulling Trumps strings? How? You acting on a hunch or do you have something? 

There are several things here that are flat out false. Uranium One is absolute garbage. And if the Barr-led DOJ could find any dirt whatsoever on the Clinton foundation, don't you think they would have by now? We've already seen that the Biden-Ukraine story was complete nonsense, with no repercussions whatsoever, despite Trump being hell-bent on making people believe it. None of Trump's ploys against his enemies are real. It's just Trump wanting them to look bad. There's never a real scandal, it's just propaganda to gin up the true believers and take over a news cycle or two. Then it's on to the next 'scandal.' But like you said, I don't have any links that are going to change your mind, so we'll leave it at that.

As far as pulling Trump's strings, literally anyone can do that just by kissing his giant white-whale a$$. He's the most easily manipulated politician I've ever seen. Tell him something he wants to hear, offer him something he wants and he's all yours, legality and ethics be damned. There is loads of evidence that Trump is in the pockets of some Russian heavy-hitters, that he's laundered hundreds of millions of dollars for them, but you won't believe any of it.

Also, playing the "what about Obama" card is useless on me. I didn't care for him and didn't vote for him. Like any other politician, if he's done something illegal, investigate it and if he's guilty, punish him. Just like I expect Trump to be indicted pretty much immediately by SDNY after being pulled kicking and screaming from the Oval Office in a few months. That I honestly look forward to.

1 minute ago, Fnord said:

There are several things here that are flat out false. Uranium One is absolute garbage. And if the Barr-led DOJ could find any dirt whatsoever on the Clinton foundation, don't you think they would have by now? We've already seen that the Biden-Ukraine story was complete nonsense, with no repercussions whatsoever, despite Trump being hell-bent on making people believe it. None of Trump's ploys against his enemies are real. It's just Trump wanting them to look bad. There's never a real scandal, it's just propaganda to gin up the true believers and take over a news cycle or two. Then it's on to the next 'scandal.' But like you said, I don't have any links that are going to change your mind, so we'll leave it at that.

As far as pulling Trump's strings, literally anyone can do that just by kissing his giant white-whale a$$. He's the most easily manipulated politician I've ever seen. Tell him something he wants to hear, offer him something he wants and he's all yours, legality and ethics be damned. There is loads of evidence that Trump is in the pockets of some Russian heavy-hitters, that he's laundered hundreds of millions of dollars for them, but you won't believe any of it.

Also, playing the "what about Obama" card is useless on me. I didn't care for him and didn't vote for him. Like any other politician, if he's done something illegal, investigate it and if he's guilty, punish him. Just like I expect Trump to be indicted pretty much immediately by SDNY after being pulled kicking and screaming from the Oval Office in a few months. That I honestly look forward to.

You may want to get updated on Ukraine-Biden. Very fluid, Biden really focked up claiming no meeting happened.

45 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Angry basement old man.

Jesus Christ you are sad, U-tit. If you're gonna insult me (was that an insult?) at least try to make it original or amusing. I can laugh at myself if it's funny. You aren't funny, original, or worth my time. Stop humping my leg and go the fuq away. Bad dog.

3 minutes ago, Reality said:

You may want to get updated on Ukraine-Biden. Very fluid, Biden really focked up claiming no meeting happened.

OK. Get back to me when some real news org verifies the authenticity of this. Then I'll look into it.  A crappy tabloid ain't gonna cut it.

1 hour ago, lickin_starfish said:

50 cal is too quick.

I vote for hanging or electric chair.

Kenyan prison life sentence. Unseal his college transcript on how he applied and use it. Back to Kenya you go.

12 minutes ago, Fnord said:

OK. Get back to me when some real news org verifies the authenticity of this. Then I'll look into it.  A crappy tabloid ain't gonna cut it.

How about the Biden campaign itself? Obvious ground work is being laid. You've been played, pay attention though, it's about to get interesting. His own campaign knows this isn't good...

Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden’s campaign said Wednesday in a carefully worded statement there were no meetings on his “official schedules” in 2015 with Burisma board adviser Vadym Pozharskyi.

The response to The Post’s expose Wednesday about a meeting described in an alleged email on his son Hunter Biden’s laptop does not mention personal calendars or dispute that the get-together actually happened.

Later in the day, the campaign — along with advisors to Biden when he was VP — admitted to Politico is was possible the two met back then, but claimed it would have been merely in passing.

30 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Uranium one isn’t nonsense. It may have been legal, but it sure isn’t nonsense. We could sell Fighter Jets to the Russians and it would be legal, doesn’t mean it’s a good idea. And I’m not playing any card. Hillary, the person running against Trump, was the SOS in the Obama administration , and she’s the one Putin was supposedly trying to hurt. Which is kinda funny, because the Steele dossier, the whole basis for investigating Trump, was garnered from Russian intel, paid for by Hillary. Can you square that one with me? The negative intel from Russia, paid for by Hillary, was used to go after Trump. Why would that happen if Putin wanted Trump to win? Please, I can’t ever get the other side to tackle that question. Thanks in advance. 

• Haha 1

This thread will be fun to bump.

Re: Hunter Biden Ukraine scandal

During the middle of an impeachment investigation into President Trump about quid pro quo with Ukraine, this genius drops off his MacBooks at a computer repair shop in Delaware and forgets about them/never picks them up.

On the hard drives are:

- video of him smoking crack and focking someone, was it the stripper he knocked up and then abandoned when she was pregnant?

- photos of him focked up on drugs

- emails from Burisma executives asking him to set up a meeting with his dad, thanking him for the meeting with his dad, and asking for help getting rid of the prosecutor who Biden eventually got fired through blackmailing Ukraine with a billion dollars in aid (which he admitted to on video)

- texts from Hunter to his family saying he has provided for them financially and had to give half his earnings to "Pop" Biden

- and apparently more to come out tomorrow

As many thought last year, just like with the Russia collusion investigation, the Democrats were merely projecting their own sins & crimes onto Trump.

It is going to be a fun next 20 days.

And the most egregious aspect of this is that the FBI got the hard drives last December, during the middle of the impeachment of Trump for asking Ukraine about the exact corruption found on the hard drives. And they said squat, let Trump get impeached for Biden's crimes, while sitting on the evidence that would exonerate him.

• Thanks 1

Biden’s only hope  is to say his son had a drug problem and it blinded him to what was going on. Or some other phony pap in that vein. 

58 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

the Steele dossier, the whole basis for investigating Trump, was garnered from Russian intel, paid for by Hillary. Can you square that one with me? The negative intel from Russia, paid for by Hillary, was used to go after Trump. Why would that happen if Putin wanted Trump to win? Please, I can’t ever get the other side to tackle that question. Thanks in advance. 

NO. IT WASN'T. The FISA application was already signed sealed and delivered prior to the Steele dossier. The dossier was used, IIRC, as evidence in the SECOND FISA renewal (not even the first) but was not the BASIS of any of it. All of this would have happened without the stupid dossier. Trumpers just like to hold it up as evidence that the whole FISA warrant was a scam. That is not the case. And let's also not forget that Steele was initially hired by a Republican outfit trying to do oppo research on Trump because they didn't want him to get the nomination. And it wasn't RUSSIAN intel. Steele is British, he contacted Russians to compile the intel. None of it had anything to do with the Russian gov't or oligarchs.

The Steele dossier is a red herring that essentially means nothing anymore.

• Sad 1

44 minutes ago, Goggins said:

And the most egregious aspect of this is that the FBI got the hard drives last December, during the middle of the impeachment of Trump for asking Ukraine about the exact corruption found on the hard drives. And they said squat, let Trump get impeached for Biden's crimes, while sitting on the evidence that would exonerate him.

Trump didn't "ask" the Ukraine about Biden's corruption. He withheld Congressionally appropriated, legal financial aid in order to get an investigation into a political rival started. Which is extremely illegal. Then when he was found out, he released the funds. Trump didn't get impeached for anyone's crimes other than his own.

56 minutes ago, Goggins said:

This thread will be fun to bump.

Re: Hunter Biden Ukraine scandal

During the middle of an impeachment investigation into President Trump about quid pro quo with Ukraine, this genius drops off his MacBooks at a computer repair shop in Delaware and forgets about them/never picks them up.

On the hard drives are:

- video of him smoking crack and focking someone, was it the stripper he knocked up and then abandoned when she was pregnant?

- photos of him focked up on drugs

- emails from Burisma executives asking him to set up a meeting with his dad, thanking him for the meeting with his dad, and asking for help getting rid of the prosecutor who Biden eventually got fired through blackmailing Ukraine with a billion dollars in aid (which he admitted to on video)

- texts from Hunter to his family saying he has provided for them financially and had to give half his earnings to "Pop" Biden

- and apparently more to come out tomorrow

As many thought last year, just like with the Russia collusion investigation, the Democrats were merely projecting their own sins & crimes onto Trump.

It is going to be a fun next 20 days.

Anyone come up with a legit source for any of this BS yet? Rudy Giuliani? NY Post? PUH-LEEZE!

Get back to me when a real news org verifies it.

9 minutes ago, Fnord said:

NO. IT WASN'T. The FISA application was already signed sealed and delivered prior to the Steele dossier. The dossier was used, IIRC, as evidence in the SECOND FISA renewal (not even the first) but was not the BASIS of any of it. All of this would have happened without the stupid dossier. Trumpers just like to hold it up as evidence that the whole FISA warrant was a scam. That is not the case. And let's also not forget that Steele was initially hired by a Republican outfit trying to do oppo research on Trump because they didn't want him to get the nomination. And it wasn't RUSSIAN intel. Steele is British, he contacted Russians to compile the intel. None of it had anything to do with the Russian gov't or oligarchs.

Oh, so Vladimir Putin, mr KGB who poisons his political rivals and disappears others, has rouge Russian intel operatives running around selling info to hurt the guy he wants elected. Is that what you’re saying? 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Oh, so Vladimir Putin, mr KGB who poisons his political rivals and disappears others, has rouge Russian intel operatives running around selling info to hurt the guy he wants elected. Is that what you’re saying? 

Are you aware of the identities of everyone that Steele spoke to? Do you know what they all do? Do you believe that the only people that may have information regarding a wealthy American celebrity who had extensive business dealings in Russia are intelligence agents? And if Steele was talking to actual Russian intel assets and they wanted Trump to win they wouldn't feed Steele billsh!t? How much of that dossier has been verified exactly?

Look, this is stupid. You're putting me in a position of defending something I couldn't care less about at this point. The Steele dossier is meaningless. You keep bringing it up as evidence of corruption. It isn't.  Sorry. It was a piece of seemingly slipshod oppo research from some dubious sources that may have had a few kernels of truth interspersed with rumor. It was not the basis of the FISA warrants.

4 hours ago, Fnord said:

A “real” news org ran a story about a Supreme Court Justice involved in a gang rape. 

3 hours ago, Fnord said:

You should go back to FBGs. 

“based upon the information known to the FBI in October 2016, the first application contained [] seven significant inaccuracies and omissions.” Among those “significant inaccuracies and omissions”: the FBI concealed that Page had been working with the CIA in connection with his dealings with Russia and had notified CIA case managers of at least some of those contacts after he was “approved as an ‘operational contact'” with Russia; the FBI lied about both the timing and substance of Page’s relationship with the CIA; vastly overstated the value and corroboration of Steele’s prior work for the U.S. Government to make him appear more credible than he was; and concealed from the court serious reasons to doubt the reliability of Steele’s key source.

Moreover, the FBI’s heavy reliance on the Steele Dossier to obtain the FISA warrant – a fact that many leading national security reporters spent two years denying occurred – was particularly concerning because, as the IG Report put it, “we found that the FBI did not have information corroborating the specific allegations against Carter Page in Steele’s reporting when it relied upon his reports in the first FISA application or subsequent renewal applications.”

“Biden’s campaign would not rule out the possibility that the former VP had some kind of informal interaction with Pozharskyi, which wouldn’t appear on Biden’s official schedule.“ https://t.co/suAhr7kzSs

They're worried and, they should be.

This is not going to make a lick of difference to anyone.

The way twitter and Facebook are acting there seems to be more here. They know they are already being looked at for censorship and they upped the ante. 

Just now, edjr said:

In an election that was decided by 79k votes last time it sure can. 

8 minutes ago, edjr said:

Yes, only because democrats are hypocritical hacks. 

1 minute ago, drobeski said:

Yes, only because democrats are hypocritical hacks. 

because Trump.  Biden could hold up a severed babies head and it wouldn't make a difference. 
Do you think all those celebrities really want to pack and move to another country?

On the day that the Hunter Biden Ukraine scandal hits mainstream, with actual evidence unlike the Russia collusion hoax, Twitter suspended the accounts of the WH Press Secretary and the Trump Campaign.

Who needs foreign interference in our elections when our own tech companies who control the information are doing it.

@jack is going to get arse raped in prison.

• Sad 1

The suppression being used by the MSM to protect the Biden's is pretty funny.

17 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

Am I missing the Hunter Biden thread? Why isn’t there one on the top half of pg1?

Yeah probably need a new one dedicated to it.

14 hours ago, Dizkneelande said:

“based upon the information known to the FBI in October 2016, the first application contained [] seven significant inaccuracies and omissions.” Among those “significant inaccuracies and omissions”: the FBI concealed that Page had been working with the CIA in connection with his dealings with Russia and had notified CIA case managers of at least some of those contacts after he was “approved as an ‘operational contact'” with Russia; the FBI lied about both the timing and substance of Page’s relationship with the CIA; vastly overstated the value and corroboration of Steele’s prior work for the U.S. Government to make him appear more credible than he was; and concealed from the court serious reasons to doubt the reliability of Steele’s key source.

Moreover, the FBI’s heavy reliance on the Steele Dossier to obtain the FISA warrant – a fact that many leading national security reporters spent two years denying occurred – was particularly concerning because, as the IG Report put it, “we found that the FBI did not have information corroborating the specific allegations against Carter Page in Steele’s reporting when it relied upon his reports in the first FISA application or subsequent renewal applications.”

Thanks for this, although it would have been easier if you could have linked the actual Greenwald article instead of just C & P a tiny portion of it. I like Glenn, he speaks truth to power, although I've seen some of his work that seems really eager to jump to a pre-ordained conclusion, and he has a giant complex about being the scion of truth among those horrible leftist corporate media whoors that he rails against.

So if we can trust this article in its entirety, there is awful, damning information about the US Intel agencies, the FISC court, and the media. If it is truly that easy for the FBI to manipulate the FISA process to whatever end they desire, then the entire process needs to be revamped or torn down. If they can do that to a presidential candidate, then the damage they can cause to a normal American is absolutely terrifying. 

But... Horowitz concluded that the FBI agents in question had not been biased about their decisions to open the investigation into Page, Papadapoulos, Manafort and Flynn and that the FBI had an adequate predicate for doing it

Trump and his DOJ have had almost a year since the report was issued to follow any criminal referrals that were brought as a result of the report and/ or go hard after the "corrupt" FISA process. But they haven't done . Why?

1 minute ago, Fnord said:

Thanks for this, although it would have been easier if you could have linked the actual Greenwald article instead of just C & P a tiny portion of it. I like Glenn, he speaks truth to power, although I've seen some of his work that seems really eager to jump to a pre-ordained conclusion, and he has a giant complex about being the scion of truth among those horrible leftist corporate media whoors that he rails against.

So if we can trust this article in its entirety, there is awful, damning information about the US Intel agencies, the FISC court, and the media. If it is truly that easy for the FBI to manipulate the FISA process to whatever end they desire, then the entire process needs to be revamped or torn down. If they can do that to a presidential candidate, then the damage they can cause to a normal American is absolutely terrifying. 

But... Horowitz concluded that the FBI agents in question had not been biased about their decisions to open the investigation into Page, Papadapoulos, Manafort and Flynn and that the FBI had an adequate predicate for doing it

Trump and his DOJ have had almost a year since the report was issued to follow any criminal referrals that were brought as a result of the report and/ or go hard after the "corrupt" FISA process. But they haven't done . Why?

It was his opinion. He testified that only 2 things could explain the FBI’s behavior. It was either in his own words, “gross incompetence or intentional bias”.

A logical person would conclude that after all that has been disclosed, the latter is the only answer. Ohr, Comey, Strok, Paige, McCabe and Clinesmith (the names we know) were all grossly incompetent? 

Not sure.  These clowns absolutely seem incompetent.  But they also seem biased as well.