12th Man

#OBAMAGATE

11 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

hows this been going?

Not great.  Maybe not a nothing burger, but not gonna amount to much

Not gonna amount to anything. No charges will be pressed. They won't even bother writing a report. The whole thing was just made up so Trump could get some bad press against his enemies. Which at this point is basically the entire human race, even those that inexplicably support him.

Link

27 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Not gonna amount to anything. No charges will be pressed. They won't even bother writing a report. The whole thing was just made up so Trump could get some bad press against his enemies. Which at this point is basically the entire human race, even those that inexplicably support him.

Link

yep

6 hours ago, Fnord said:

Link

Yes, the whole russia collusion narrative and investigation was made up.  About the only thing correct in your statement. 

Its the only reason hacks like the media and yourselves don't care about the who, how and why it was made up. 

Nobody likes their stupidity and insincerity thrown in their face. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Fnord said:

Link

So Biden isn't going to be arrested this week for the 'greatest political crime in American history'?

The bombs are dropping hard and fast.

By halloween if you still support the Democrats you are a traitor to this country and deserve what traitors deserve.

Spygate

Biden pay for play

COVID hoax

Iran

Syria

Benghazi

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Goggins said:

The bombs are dropping hard and fast.

By halloween if you still support the Democrats you are a traitor to this country and deserve what traitors deserve.

Spygate

Biden pay for play

COVID hoax

Iran

Syria

Benghazi

I think you are bombed.  :cheers:

11 hours ago, Fnord said:

Link

So to clarify, you support paying a foreign agent to collaborate with Russian spies to compile opposition research, aka disinformation, on your political opponent. And you condone using this Russian disinformation to interfere with a presidential election. And you are okay with the MSM cable news running with this disinformation 24/7 for years to tarnish your political opponent's entire first term. And you are perfectly fine weaponizing our intelligence agencies, law enforcement agencies, and courts by using this disinformation to spy on, investigate, and then arrest (on fabricated process crimes related to the phony investigation, not the actual underlying accusations of foreign collusion) political opponents?

You are okay with all of this as long as there no indictments against your party?

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/hunter-biden-introduced-father-to-burisma-adviser-new-email-shows/

This seems almost too farcical to me.   Some computer repair shop in Delaware supposedly finds data related to Hunter Biden on a machine they were repairing to resell.....

On the machine they find emails from Joe Biden to his son and back indicating Joe had direct knowledge of Burisma malfeasance.....

I am deeply skeptical of this sh!t right now, feels like someone on the right trying to pull a liberal sting operation....

4 minutes ago, Goggins said:

So to clarify, you support paying a foreign agent to collaborate with Russian spies to compile opposition research, aka disinformation, on your political opponent. And you condone using this Russian disinformation to interfere with a presidential election. And you are okay with the MSM cable news running with this disinformation 24/7 for years to tarnish your political opponent's entire first term. And you are perfectly fine weaponizing our intelligence agencies, law enforcement agencies, and courts by using this disinformation to spy on, investigate, and then arrest (on fabricated process crimes related to the phony investigation, not the actual underlying accusations of foreign collusion) political opponents?

You are okay with all of this as long as there no indictments against your party?

Of course he is. Let's not lose focus on the real bad guy here. Lest you forget... Orange Man Bad

31 minutes ago, RLLD said:

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/hunter-biden-introduced-father-to-burisma-adviser-new-email-shows/

This seems almost too farcical to me.   Some computer repair shop in Delaware supposedly finds data related to Hunter Biden on a machine they were repairing to resell.....

On the machine they find emails from Joe Biden to his son and back indicating Joe had direct knowledge of Burisma malfeasance.....

I am deeply skeptical of this sh!t right now, feels like someone on the right trying to pull a liberal sting operation....

Do you think the loser crack head was a responsible person with his laptop?

31 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Do you think the loser crack head was a responsible person with his laptop?

It seems too convenient to me.

Why/how is it that all the sudden, in the month leading up to the election this computer shop in Delaware stumbles on this computer with these emails?  Not sure I am buying this at all.

38 minutes ago, RLLD said:

It seems too convenient to me.

Why/how is it that all the sudden, in the month leading up to the election this computer shop in Delaware stumbles on this computer with these emails?  Not sure I am buying this at all.

The FBI got it in December I think 

• Thanks 1

Just now, drobeski said:

I hate to think that Repub's are mimicking the behaviors of Democrats and fabricating exotic crap about others, that would cheese me off a bit

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I hate to think that Repub's are mimicking the behaviors of Democrats and fabricating exotic crap about others, that would cheese me off a bit

Fabricating ? Come on man... did you really believe Joe when he claimed he had no knowledge of his sons business dealings? 

11 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Fabricating ? Come on man... did you really believe Joe when he claimed he had no knowledge of his sons business dealings? 

No, of course not, but as a career politician I did postulate that he would have been pretty careful. It is difficult to believe that there is actual evidence on a PC somewhere.

The timing, the described nature of the emails, the deftness with which long term criminal politicians avoid these.....tough to see this situation as legit

21 minutes ago, RLLD said:

No, of course not, but as a career politician I did postulate that he would have been pretty careful. It is difficult to believe that there is actual evidence on a PC somewhere.

The timing, the described nature of the emails, the deftness with which long term criminal politicians avoid these.....tough to see this situation as legit

Pictures say a thousand words

4 hours ago, drobeski said:

Yep, that is the alleged story. The Republicans have had this, and presumably the DOJ and media, since last year and sat on it.

The fact that Facebook and Twitter coordinated to censor the story and erase it from the internet should be a major red flag.

If the story is bullshit then Biden can deny it, and investigators can look at the evidence and determine its validity.

They launched a special prosecutor investigation and approved FISA warrants to spy on a political opponent and sitting president with less physical evidence.

7 hours ago, Goggins said:

Can you please point me to where I said ANY of that? Also, FYI, I don't have a "party." 

Sorry if this interrupts your regularly scheduled demonization of anyone that doesn't think like you. Next time when you respond to me (feel free to not, BTW) maybe read what I write and not fabricate sh!t out of whole cloth. Thanks.

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

Of course he is. Let's not lose focus on the real bad guy here. Lest you forget... Orange Man Bad

Orange man is bad. But I'm not okay with any of what Goggles just accused me of being ok with. Luckily, where it pertains to any malfeasance on the part of the Obama or Biden it's all partisan garbage. Why do you think Bill Barr not only closed down the investigation,  but won't even write a report? You think that would happen if there was even a shred of reality to any of this?

Read what I actually write, don't interpret it to twist your predefined notions of what I think.

ETA: I'm no Obama fan boy. I always leave the POTUS vote blank on my ballot. Until this year.

• Haha 1

To summarize, you are okay with paying a Russian spy to provide disinformation on a political opponent. And to use that disinformation to influence 2 elections and spy on political opponents.

As long as nobody is charged then that is perfectly acceptable behavior for an adminstration and presidential candidate.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Goggins said:

They launched a special prosecutor investigation and approved FISA warrants to spy on a political opponent and sitting president with less physical evidence.

Catch me up here, Goggles. This makes you mad but Trump demanding that the DOJ imprison or investigate all of his opponents with absolutely no evidence of anything he accuses them of is perfectly ok? Cuz see, that's actually HAPPENING.  Most of what you claim is actually NOT happening. And if it WAS? Investigate and indict the guilty parties, regardless of their political affiliation. See? That's not so hard! Somehow that never seems to happen though. I wonder why Hillary was never locked up? Hmmm.....

2 minutes ago, Goggins said:

To summarize, you are okay with paying a Russian spy to provide disinformation on a political opponent. And to use that disinformation to influence 2 elections and spy on political opponents.

As long as nobody is charged then that is perfectly acceptable behavior for an adminstration and presidential candidate.

Nope. But again, while that may have happened (not convinced your version is representative of the truth, but whatever) you're leaving out a giant part of the story. I'm not going any further with this, obviously you and I won't agree. See ya at the ballot box!

8 hours ago, RLLD said:

Think they will reopen the investigation...

Republican Inquiry Finds No Evidence of Wrongdoing by Biden

WASHINGTON — An election-year investigation by Senate Republicans into corruption allegations against Joseph R. Biden Jr. and his son, Hunter, involving Ukraine found no evidence of improper influence or wrongdoing by the former vice president, closing out an inquiry its leaders had hoped would tarnish the Democratic presidential nominee.

The investigation found that Hunter Biden had “cashed in” on his father’s name to close lucrative business deals around the world. It also concluded that his work for Burisma Holdings, a Ukrainian energy company then mired in a corruption scandal, while the former vice president was directing American policy toward Kyiv had given the appearance of a conflict of interest and alarmed some State Department officials.

But an 87-page report summing up the findings, released jointly on Wednesday by the Senate Homeland Security and Finance Committees, contained no evidence that the elder Mr. Biden improperly manipulated American policy toward Ukraine or committed any other misdeed. In fact, investigators heard witness testimony that rebutted those charges.

Now Twitter is censoring the WH Press Secretary because she posted something that they don't like.

Something that exposes potential criminal activity from the presidential candidate for their party.

I’ll believe there will be no charges or a report when Barr says that. Hold your horses. This is the liberal media we’re talking about here. Just as much of a chance if it being true as it is of it being false. Toadies like this Ford guy and Honcho never learn.  

And we have a new guy here claiming that things said under oath by Hillary Clinton, James Comey, Perkins Coie, Fusion GPS, etc are not true.

And that the Bad Orange Man is the one trying to frame and lock up his opponents.

Good times.

20 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’ll believe there will be no charges or a report when Barr says that. Hold your horses. This is the liberal media we’re talking about here. Just as much of a chance if it being true as it is of it being false. Toadies like this Ford guy and Honcho never learn.  

That's  FNORD to you, bucko.

Show me some real evidence of any of this garbage and I'll look at it. But save yourself the time if it's from Bongino, Fox, Limbaugh,  Red State, Breitbart or any of that propaganda. Link a reputable news service with actual reporters and multiple sources. 

23 minutes ago, Goggins said:

And we have a new guy here claiming that things said under oath by Hillary Clinton, James Comey, Perkins Coie, Fusion GPS, etc are not true.

And that the Bad Orange Man is the one trying to frame and lock up his opponents.

Good times.

See my prior post. Show me real evidence, not partisan hackery from a right wing talking head and I'll look at it. I dare you.

26 minutes ago, Fnord said:

That's  FNORD to you, bucko.

Show me some real evidence of any of this garbage and I'll look at it. But save yourself the time if it's from Bongino, Fox, Limbaugh,  Red State, Breitbart or any of that propaganda. Link a reputable news service with actual reporters and multiple sources. 

Give us your thoughts on the FISA application? You know what that is, right? 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Give us your thoughts on the FISA application? You know what that is, right? 

You mean the one that happened BEFORE anyone ever heard of the Steele dossier? That one? Yeah, I'm familiar. 

Without getting into the weeds on what I think about the intelligence apparatus in this country, the applications went through the proper channels and were authorized. Since the proper protocols were followed, and that is the law, they appear legit. Again, I have a huuuuge problem with the surveillance state as a whole, but it is what it is and the initial approval of the FISA was warranted. Whether or not there was anything to the entanglements with Russia,  we may never know. I tend to believe Trump is filthy with laundered Russian mob money, but that there was not a coordinated effort between his campaign and the Russians. However Trump very clearly committed any number of counts of obstruction of justice during the Mueller investigation. 

Now it's your turn. Show me the links that will convince me you're right about this and Trump is innocent of everything. 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Fnord said:

You mean the one that happened BEFORE anyone ever heard of the Steele dossier? That one? Yeah, I'm familiar. 

Without getting into the weeds on what I think about the intelligence apparatus in this country, the applications went through the proper channels and were authorized. Since the proper protocols were followed, and that is the law, they appear legit. Again, I have a huuuuge problem with the surveillance state as a whole, but it is what it is and the initial approval of the FISA was warranted. Whether or not there was anything to the entanglements with Russia,  we may never know. I tend to believe Trump is filthy with laundered Russian mob money, but that there was not a coordinated effort between his campaign and the Russians. However Trump very clearly committed any number of counts of obstruction of justice during the Mueller investigation. 

Now it's your turn. Show me the links that will convince me you're right about this and Trump is innocent of everything. 

Jeez. :doh:Are you really this dumb?

4 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Jeez. :doh:Are you really this dumb?

Thanks for your unsolicited opinion. I'd share mine about you but it seems counterproductive.

I'll drop the same challenge to you that no one else has risen to. Show me some actual hard evidence from a source that isn't complete garbage and I'll look at it. I know how to change my mind. I just haven't seen anything that would make me do it. The ridiculous twitter links that get thrown around in here sure as hell aren't gonna do it.

Double dare ya.

7 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Thanks for your unsolicited opinion. I'd share mine about you but it seems counterproductive.

I'll drop the same challenge to you that no one else has risen to. Show me some actual hard evidence from a source that isn't complete garbage and I'll look at it. I know how to change my mind. I just haven't seen anything that would make me do it. The ridiculous twitter links that get thrown around in here sure as hell aren't gonna do it.

Double dare ya.

"Unsolicited opinion" when posting an open message board and you whine. :lol:

47 minutes ago, Fnord said:

I don’t have a link that could convince you or anyone else. It’s all surface evidence at this point. But do you really think that with what we know, which is limited in terms of a prosecution or an exoneration, that things were done on the up and up? There is an old saying, it’s not what you know, it’s what you can prove. We have to live by that and accept it, but we don’t have to go around thinking something was kosher when it wasn’t. Do you think it was? Not necessarily enough for charges, but do you think they even came close to the spirit of the laws and regulations, or found a work around, and shielded themselves with plausible deniability? 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

"Unsolicited opinion" when posting an open message board and you whine. :lol:

So you got nothin? About what I expected. Man up and show me why you believe in the BS you like to call people out for. I'll wait. But you won't do it because what you believe is utter bullsh!t so all you can do is call me names. Hopefully the utter demolition of Trumplicans at the polls this year will teach you a lesson, assuming you're capable of learning it. I have serious doubts that you can. 

It's easier to con a man than it is to convince him he's been conned. And you've been conned by a total moron. You considering me stupid is like a badge of honor.

27 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Man up and show me why you believe in the BS you like to call people out for. I'll wait. 

What is it I believe again?