12th Man

#OBAMAGATE

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Link?

The 39 people that unmasked Flynn within days of each other. I guess it could be a coincidence.  Lol. And the leaking of classified material to the press. Oh wait, that’s proof. 

46 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Personally I'm a little disappointed in President Trump, this Obamagate/Unmasking thing he was talking about 3 years ago, it's an election year, got to bring some fresh material.  

This recent evidence was declassified 3 years ago ? Link ?

6 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Link?

One way link guy. Ignores when asked to provide them, but then continues asking for them himself.

Newbie Fingerbanger is just a trip when you realize how dumb he really is. Of course, it only takes reading one or two of his comments to get to that point.

19 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Evidence?  Evidence?  Bwahahaha.  Yeah, I know, it's coming. Two weeks. 🤣🤣🤣

It may not be as ironclad as Schiff and Pelosi's peach mint evidence, but it should be convincing.

13 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The 39 people that unmasked Flynn within days of each other. I guess it could be a coincidence.  Lol. And the leaking of classified material to the press. Oh wait, that’s proof. 

Lock her up!  Lock her up!   

When's that going down?  Let me guess...2 weeks?  🤣

5 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Lock her up!  Lock her up!   

When's that going down?  Let me guess...2 weeks?  🤣

No. As you know, by the bruises on your vagina, she had already lost by the time this took place and she wasn’t a part of the administration anymore. She was out wandering in the woods drunk. You remember that night she lost, right? I think you were in a video. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

No. As you know, by the bruises on your vagina, she had already lost by the time this took place and she wasn’t a part of the administration anymore. You remember that night she lost, right? I think you were in a video. 

He still hasn't recovered 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

No. As you know by the bruises on your vagina, she had already lost by the time this took place and she wasn’t a part of the administration anymore. You remember that night she lost, right? I think you were in a video. 

How about Comey?  How about Schiff?  Lol. See a pattern?  I do. Dumb president makes up lies to deflect. Dumb bastards believe it. Every single time. 

Just now, The Observer said:

How about Comey?  How about Schiff?  Lol. See a pattern?  I do. Dumb president makes up lies to deflect. Dumb bastards believe it. Every single time. 

Yeah, he wasn’t talking about this before the Chinavirus. No one was. He just recently pulled it out of his ass. Wait, didn’t you start a thread about this that is like 100 pages long? It was all a set up. Clown. 

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah, he wasn’t talking about this before the Chinavirus. No one was. He just recently pulled it out of his ass. Wait, didn’t you start a thread about this that is like 100 pages long? It was all a set up. Clown. 

Please tell me you just go along with this stuff because you don't want to let your gullible buddies down. Trump has been accusing his political enemies of crimes since he came down the escalator. He's been right exactly zero times.  Get smarter. 

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

Please tell me you just go along with this stuff because you don't want to let your gullible buddies down. Trump has been accusing his political enemies of crimes since he came down the escalator. He's been right exactly zero times.  Get smarter. 

And legions on the left have been accusing him even more since then. How are they doing?  Lol. 

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

And legions on the left have been accusing him even more since then. How are they doing?  Lol. 

Focus. Obamagate .  Still got nothing?  

Not looking good for Obama

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

Focus. Obamagate .  Still got nothing?  

Well, your claim of it just being a distraction went up in smoke. You really don’t know how things in our government work, do you? 

To me, the thing that makes Obama so evil is that he chose now to distract Trump with this when Trump clearly wants to ramp up testing and deal with the 87,000 dead Americans and 33 million unemployed. Trump is trying so hard to be a wartime president and lead this country through the worst crisis since World war II and Obama won't let him. Pure evil

16 minutes ago, The Observer said:

To me, the thing that makes Obama so evil is that he chose now to distract Trump with this when Trump clearly wants to ramp up testing and deal with the 87,000 dead Americans and 33 million unemployed. Trump is trying so hard to be a wartime president and lead this country through the worst crisis since World war II and Obama won't let him. Pure evil

Maybe, I think the evil was already employed....I hope every last one of them that created this hoax of the past three years rots in jail.  But more importantly, how many lives could have been saved if congress stepped up to this issue instead of their pretend impeachment 😱

Your bias is mildly entertaining....

12 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Maybe, I think the evil was already employed....I hope every last one of them that created this hoax of the past three years rots in jail.  But more importantly, how many lives could have been saved if congress stepped up to this issue instead of their pretend impeachment 😱

Your bias is mildly entertaining....

Congress?  Their part of the impeachment trial was over on January 16th. We didn't even have a single case yet.  Oof

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

Wow 87,000 dead is terrible but thanks to Donald J Trump we didn’t come close to the 1.6-2.2 million dead as predicted by the experts. Thank you Mr. President!!

40 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Congress?  Their part of the impeachment trial was over on January 16th. We didn't even have a single case yet.  Oof

Seattle Times reporting that two Sonomish county residents Had Covid in December. So much for your not a single case on January 16th. Seriously. Turn off Madcow and Stelter. They are doing nothing for your melon. 

Just now, 12th Man said:

Seattle Times reporting that two Sonomish county residents Had Covid in December. So much for your not a single case on January 16th. Seriously. Turn off Madcow and Stelter. They are doing nothing for your melon. 

I have about 50 different Facebook friends who had colds in November and December who now think they had Covid.  Maybe they did.  Makes no difference. First official reported case was January 20th., 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

I have about 50 different Facebook friends who had colds in November and December who now think they had Covid.  Maybe they did.  Makes no difference. First official reported case was January 20th., 

January 15th. The same day the corrupt dems walked the fake impeachment articles to the senate. Coincidence, huh?   But your liberal rags are now reporting December. Are you saying the MSM lies? 

1 minute ago, 12th Man said:

January 15th. The same day the corrupt dems walked the fake impeachment articles to the senate. Coincidence, huh?   But your liberal rags are now reporting December. Are you saying the MSM lies? 

Factual dates. January 16th- Dems take impeachment report to the Senate  January 20th, first case of covid reported in the US.  I have since heard reports that there may have been cases in December.  This is all relevant how?

41 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Factual dates. January 16th- Dems take impeachment report to the Senate  January 20th, first case of covid reported in the US.  I have since heard reports that there may have been cases in December.  This is all relevant how?

The corrupt Dems walked the fake impeachment articles to the senate on Jan. 15th which is also the first reported date for Covid in the US at Sea Tac. It's also the date the historic trade deal with China was signed.  Coincidence, huh? 

BUT

If Covid was here much earlier, what could have been done if no one knew because Chy-Nah lied and covered it up? Yet you give the CCP a pass and blame orange man bad.  Yet Fauci, Pelosi, Biden, and the others you worship all told us to go on living as we normally do. Go to China town, don't wear masks, shutting down travel is Xenophobic, etc....So why don't you be honest for a quick minute and admit that this is all the fault of Chy-Nah and Trump did a great job based on the information we had at the time. 87,000 dead is the fault of one country--Chy-Nah.  They need to be held accountable for this crime.   If not for President Trumps quick travel ban a hell of a lot more than 87,000 would have died.  Do you think Biden would have closed travel?   Just be honest.  

54 minutes ago, The Observer said:

What did your trusty reliable scientists from W.H.O and Dr fauci have to say about it at that time ?

10 minutes ago, drobeski said:

What did your trusty reliable scientists from W.H.O and Dr fauci have to say about it at that time ?

They aren't the president so he doesn't care what they say.  :wacko:

4 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

The corrupt Dems walked the fake impeachment articles to the senate on Jan. 15th which is also the first reported date for Covid in the US at Sea Tac. It's also the date the historic trade deal with China was signed.  Coincidence, huh? 

BUT

If Covid was here much earlier, what could have been done if no one knew because Chy-Nah lied and covered it up? Yet you give the CCP a pass and blame orange man bad.  Yet Fauci, Pelosi, Biden, and the others you worship all told us to go on living as we normally do. Go to China town, don't wear masks, shutting down travel is Xenophobic, etc....So why don't you be honest for a quick minute and admit that this is all the fault of Chy-Nah and Trump did a great job based on the information we had at the time. 87,000 dead is the fault of one country--Chy-Nah.  They need to be held accountable for this crime.   If not for President Trumps quick travel ban a hell of a lot more than 87,000 would have died.  Do you think Biden would have closed travel?   Just be honest.  

I've said about a hundred times that I place blame on China for how they handled the early stages of the outbreak. I've also said that it doesn't excuse Trump's unwillingness to take it seriously and failure to prepare us for what lies ahead.  Not sure why you continue to think China's actions excuse Trump for his.

Trump's travel ban was not all that quick and it was also a tissue paper ban. Too little too late. And allowed over 40,000 travelers into our country AFTER the ban without a plan (or the ability) to test or quarantine.  And how's Trump doing now with the pandemic?  He's totally washed his hands of it. Has absolutely zero leadership responsibility at this point.  Reopen? That's up to the governors. PPE?  That's up to the states.   Trump's daily activities?  Campaigning disguised as giving a fock about healthcare workers.  Why do you suppose he found two mask manufacturers in Arizona and Pennsylvania?   Why not New York or California?  Why not Wyoming?   Could it be because Arizona and Pennsylvania are swing states?  And he has no shot at winning NY or CA and no shot at losing Wyoming?  Hmmm,.

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I've said about a hundred times that I place blame on China for how they handled the early stages of the outbreak. I've also said that it doesn't excuse Trump's unwillingness to take it seriously and failure to prepare us for what lies ahead.  Not sure why you continue to think China's actions excuse Trump for his.

Trump's travel ban was not all that quick and it was also a tissue paper ban. Too little too late. And allowed over 40,000 travelers into our country AFTER the ban without a plan (or the ability) to test or quarantine.  And how's Trump doing now with the pandemic?  He's totally washed his hands of it. Has absolutely zero leadership responsibility at this point.  Reopen? That's up to the governors. PPE?  That's up to the states.   Trump's daily activities?  Campaigning disguised as giving a fock about healthcare workers.  Why do you suppose he found two mask manufacturers in Arizona and Pennsylvania?   Why not New York or California?  Why not Wyoming?   Could it be because Arizona and Pennsylvania are swing states?  And he has no shot at winning NY or CA and no shot at losing Wyoming?  Hmmm,.

Just be honest. There isn’t a single thing Trump can do to please you. End of story. 

Just now, 12th Man said:

Just be honest. There isn’t a single thing Trump can do to please you. End of story. 

He could resign

Just now, The Observer said:

He could resign

Exactly. If Biden were president right now doing the same exact things as Trump you’d be praising him. You’re deranged. You need help. 

27 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Bump 

Most interesting thing about Trump going the Obama is a criminal route is that 2016 is the first time in 20 years that number of African-American votes didn't increase. They stayed home. Hillary wasn't enough to inspire them to go out and vote in masses. Which led to Trump winning.  By coming up with his Obamagate hoax, he's choosing to put Obama on the ballot. Not sure that's a wise move. If stirring up the black population and inspiring them to get out and vote is your objective, you're getting some bad advice.

5 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Most interesting thing about Trump going the Obama is a criminal route is that 2016 is the first time in 20 years that number of African-American votes didn't increase. They stayed home. Hillary wasn't enough to inspire them to go out and vote in masses. Which led to Trump winning.  By coming up with his Obamagate hoax, he's choosing to put Obama on the ballot. Not sure that's a wise move. If stirring up the black population and inspiring them to get out and vote is your objective, you're getting some bad advice.

So Trump/Russia collusion wasn't a hoax but Obama isn't?  Really?

8 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I thought Russian interference was the reason Hillary lost? 

15 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Is that what Stelter is talking about today? 

Going after Obama is racist