12th Man

#OBAMAGATE

4 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Well, having seen that throw combined with the comment someone made earlier about Trump playing baseball, Ima call that a mic drop vs. Obama's limp-wristed attempt to throw.  :cheers:

100%

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

Again you got nothing. Trump is a pussie. Except on Twitter. 

Ok well you act tough on fftoday pvssy, we get that, but crickets? Seen any of the replies?

15 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Well, having seen that throw combined with the comment someone made earlier about Trump playing baseball, Ima call that a mic drop vs. Obama's limp-wristed attempt to throw.  :cheers:

Again, only President since Taft who won't throw out a first pitch.   Maybe he can get a team to play a video of him long before he was president. 🤣🤣🤣

4 hours ago, 12th Man said:

Yup the coolest guy in the room :lol:

:lol:  I wonder if any other President in US history threw like a woman...

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Again, only President since Taft who won't throw out a first pitch.   Maybe he can get a team to play a video of him long before he was president. 🤣🤣🤣

You saw that throw in the other video, right?  He has nothing to be afraid of.  Then again, maybe you didn't see it, since you just saw the Arbery 911 calls for the first time.  :dunno:

I bet Trump was older when he threw that pitch than Mrs Obama was when he threw his.  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

You saw that throw in the other video, right?  He has nothing to be afraid of.  Then again, maybe you didn't see it, since you just saw the Arbery 911 calls for the first time.  :dunno:

Yet he won't do it. When has he ever passed up a chance to do a grand presidential thing?   I think the Trump in that pitch video is long long gone. And he's embarrassed to show how dehabilitated he is now. He's a male pelosi. Old and shaky. 

Maybe Trump's slogan should be "Hey, 16 years ago I wasn't a decrepit obese POS"

it's no coincidence that William Taft was the last president not to throw out a pitch. He was also morbidly obese.

24 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

#metoo :cheers:

And Trump didn't fvck around about it like that, what newbie called "built", obama character did. 

Trump may have struck out Trout with that pitch.

4 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Yet he won't do it. When has he ever passed up a chance to do a grand presidential thing?   I think the Trump in that pitch video is long long gone. And he's embarrassed to show how dehabilitated he is now. He's a male pelosi. Old and shaky. 

He won't take a salary either. What terrible civil servant.

Maybe Trump's slogan should be "Hey, 16 years ago I wasn't a decrepit obese POS"

it's no coincidence that William Taft was the last president not to throw out a pitch. He was also morbidly obese.

:lol:  Also, fat shaming is the new liberal thing now?  :dunno:

2 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I sent the Trump campaign a please throw out the first pitch of the first game when MLB returns, with a link to this thread

gonna send it to DJTjr also

He's pussies out three straight opening games. He's not going to do it.  Trump doesn't have the ego to go out there knowing he'll make an ass out of himself.  He just won't be able to handle it. That's why he's never done it. And that's why his sheep  need to bring up a video from 16 years ago. 🤣🤣

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

He's pussies out three straight opening games. He's not going to do it.  Trump doesn't have the ego to go out there knowing he'll make an ass out of himself.  He just won't be able to handle it. That's why he's never done it. And that's why his sheep  need to bring up a video from 16 years ago. 🤣🤣

and if he did, you would be the first one bitching, oh look hes just trying to grandstand to his sheep rather than trying to help the country

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

Trolling. Gotta be a trolling effort. No sane person thinks this way. I started an intervention thread about Sho a while back. No one helped him and look at him now. Babbling like a fool at football Gays. Maybe I’ll start one for you. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

and if he did, you would be the first one bitching, oh look hes just trying to grandstand to his sheep rather than trying to help the country

But you know what I couldn't say anymore? That he's the first president since William Taft who was too much of a pussie to even try.

He went to the WS this last one and the classless cucks and Karen’s booed him when they showed him. The guys not stupid. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

87000 dead and Trump goes to a baseball game to use it as a MAGA rally. Can’t win with loons like Newbie. 

Just now, 12th Man said:

Trolling. Gotta be a trolling effort. No sane person thinks this way. I started an intervention thread about Sho a while back. No one helped him and look at him now. Babbling like a fool at football Gays. Maybe I’ll start one for you. 

The stupid shite this buffoon cares about. Proms, first pitches, Obama’s build. Like a high school kid I tell ya. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The stupid shite this buffoon cares about. Proms, first pitches, Obama’s build. Like a high school kid I tell ya. 

Apparently Uber drivers who ignore their kids are very sensitive about Obama's superiority in every way over Trump. 🤣🤣🤣

Just now, The Observer said:

Apparently Uber drivers who ignore their kids are very sensitive about Obama's superiority in every way over Trump. 🤣🤣🤣

Neither of those things are true.  But you go ahead and cling to your fantasy of me if it helps. Doesn’t affect me at all. And I don’t see why you continue to put Uber drivers down. It’s fine, honest work. Fockin snob. I don’t know why though. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Neither of those things are true.  But you go ahead and cling to your fantasy of me if it helps. Doesn’t affect me at all. And I don’t see why you continue to put Uber drivers down. It’s fine, honest work. Fockin snob. I don’t know why though. 

I use Uber quite a bit. I have no problem with someone making some extra money that way

13 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Obama was clearly the master at voting Present during his one senate term.  :thumbsup:

7 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Obama was clearly the master at voting Present during his one senate term.  :thumbsup:

Don't know. Don't care. Never even heard of him until he started winning primaries. 

Just now, The Observer said:

Don't know. Don't care. Never even heard of him until he started winning primaries. 

So you missed his speech at the DNC in 2004 that put him on the map? Low information voter. 

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So you missed his speech at the DNC in 2004 that put him on the map? Low information voter. 

Yup. Only saw portions years later. 

5 hours ago, The Observer said:

again, Trump is the only President since William Taft who won't even attempt to throw out a first pitch. Alpha my ass. 

Oh, definitely not an alpha. I laugh every time someone uses that description for him. They are either trolling or completely delusional. 

1 minute ago, Reality said:

Another day, another massive L. Man, stay down..

But you gotta admit, it’s funny/entertaining...also sad. The nice thing for him is that he’s completely oblivious.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Gladiators said:

But you gotta admit, it’s funny/entertaining...also sad. The nice thing for him is that he’s completely oblivious.

You're not wrong.

6 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Oh, definitely not an alpha. I laugh every time someone uses that description for him. They are either trolling or completely delusional. 

Just the way female reporters scare him to the point of leaving the room...that alone shows he needs testosterone injections. He's a Twitter toughguy and a real life pansie. He can't even fire someone on his staff. He lets them know by tweeting or having someone else do it. I'm with you. I think his sheep know how effeminate he is and it embarrasses them so they overcompensate by saying he's an alpha. 

6 minutes ago, The Observer said:

He's a Twitter toughguy and a real life pansie.

As opposed to a FFToday tough guy and a real life pansy like yourself? :lol:

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, The Observer said:

Again you got nothing. Trump is a pussie. Except on Twitter. 

You even spell like a beta. 

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

Nailed it. 

2 hours ago, The Observer said:

Just the way female reporters scare him to the point of leaving the room...that alone shows he needs testosterone injections. He's a Twitter toughguy and a real life pansie. He can't even fire someone on his staff. He lets them know by tweeting or having someone else do it. I'm with you. I think his sheep know how effeminate he is and it embarrasses them so they overcompensate by saying he's an alpha. 

You read and converse with his followers daily and you think they can be embarrassed?  

6 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

You read and converse with his followers daily and you think they can be embarrassed?  

Oh they're embarrassed.  When a 105 lb female asks him a question that makes him meltdown and run off the stage,  they know their messiah is a flaming pussie. 

Oh they're embarrassed.  When a 105 lb female asks him a question that makes him meltdown and run off the stage,  they know their messiah is a flaming pussie. 

Whatever makes you feel better skippy.  Because you got nothing except a criminal ex president you want to eat out and and a criminal democratic candidate that you work really, really hard to defend. :lol:

2 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Good one 🙄