12th Man

#OBAMAGATE

Just now, Strike said:

Sure you are, until we start asking you specifics about your positions.  Lots of libs say they're pro 2nd amendment, etc.....

Break into my house and find out.

4 minutes ago, Leeson said:

Holy sh*t.  You might actually be Newbie!! Lol

1 minute ago, Strike said:

Holy sh*t.  You might actually be Newbie!! Lol

I don't know who Newbie is? I've only been on this board for a few months. 

10 minutes ago, Leeson said:

I don't know who Newbie is? I've only been on this board for a few months. 

😉 Riiiggghhttt....

25 minutes ago, Leeson said:

Are you 2A just to the point of owning a gun and protecting your own home? 

2 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Are you 2A just to the point of owning a gun and protecting your own home? 

You'll need to clarify your question? Am I 2a in a sense that I feel the need to stand on the steps of a federal building and to protest a shutdown? No. 

Do I feel that the we need ban all assault rifles due to school shootings? No. A vast majority of gun deaths in this country are due to suicides and gang violence. Let's start banning those things and see how the numbers adjust.

I own roughly a dozen guns. A few pistols, a few rifles and a few shotguns. I've hunted my whole life. A gun is a tool. It doesn't kill people. People kill people. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Leeson said:

You'll need to clarify your question? Am I 2a in a sense that I feel the need to stand on the steps of a federal building and to protest a shutdown? No. 

Do I feel that the we need ban all assault rifles due to school shootings? No. A vast majority of gun deaths in this country are due to suicides and gang violence. Let's start banning those things and see how the numbers adjust.

I own roughly a dozen guns. A few pistols, a few rifles and a few shotguns. I've hunted my whole life. A gun is a tool. It doesn't kill people. People kill people. 

If you’re going to post this much give us a quick rundown. Where are you from, favorite team, work, yada yada. 

2 hours ago, jerryskids said:

It is amazing how many centrists we have who post 100% liberal pablum.  Leeson, MDC, Hawkeye... I mean sheesh, what are the odds?  :dunno:

It’s great schtick, claim to be an “Independent “ but act like a complete snowflake 100% of the time. 

Just now, BirdGang said:

It’s great schtick, claim to be an “Independent “ but act like a complete snowflake 100% of the time. 

They are weak little cowards 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BirdGang said:

Spot on. Embarrassed to say what they actually are.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Leeson said:

Yes, let's ban suicides and gang violence!!!!  🤣

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

If you’re going to post this much give us a quick rundown. Where are you from, favorite team, work, yada yada. 

Pass. This isn't an online dating site.

8 minutes ago, Leeson said:

Pass. This isn't an online dating site.

You can’t say what your favorite team is? Alias.  Busted you in one question. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You can’t say what your favorite team is? Alias.  Busted you in one question. 

You didn't say which league? Roller Derby? Lacrosse? Quidditch? 

Why not ask my favorite color or my favorite food? If you've been paying attention, you'd have answers to most of your questions already.

Did you guys have a lot of issues with aliases before I got here? You all seem preoccupied with it. 

12 minutes ago, Leeson said:

Why not ask my favorite color or my favorite food? If you've been paying attention, you'd have answers to most of your questions already.

Did you guys have a lot of issues with aliases before I got here? You all seem preoccupied with it. 

I have not been paying attention. Kinda bailed early. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

I have not been paying attention. Kinda bailed early. 

ADHD?  There are drugs for that.

Just now, Leeson said:

ADHD?  There are drugs for that.

Got one for uninteresting people that drone on and on? 

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Snuff

Just now, drobeski said:

Snuff

Could be. If he starts asking for links every post then for sure. 

26 minutes ago, Leeson said:

My favorite teams in actual sports leagues are the Phoenix ones.  Also blue, sushi.  You?  :cheers:

11 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Snuff

Don't know who Newbie is, but I know who Shonuff is. Not him either.

On 5/16/2020 at 5:10 PM, The Observer said:

Impossible. He's the most popular political figure in the country. 

BTW, the republicans' primary strength (by FAR) is opposition to taxes. 

There are legions of republican voters that grew up democrat, only to forever switch to the GOP the second they got a job and saw all the taxes taken out of their pay.  It is the republican party's biggest selling point.  The GOP actually is primarily an anti-tax party.  If the democrats were smart, they'd attack the republicans strength.  Eliminate all taxes for anyone that makes less than $200k per year.   No income tax.  No sales tax.  No property tax.  No payroll tax.  Instead, tax corporations to make up the difference.  Sure, they'd pass the taxes onto the consumer, but the consumer wouldn't view it as a tax.  If the democrats did THAT, those democrats would never switch to the GOP, and the GOP would be basically dead. 

But the democrats are morons and would rather push identity politics and SJW, LBGTWEUIRHEKQWRHWEKH+ agendas.

• Like 1

Just now, jerryskids said:

My favorite teams in actual sports leagues are the Phoenix ones.  Also blue, sushi.  You?  :cheers:

Blackhawks and Bears. 

Mahi Mahi from The Parrot Lounge in Ft Lauderdale.

5 minutes ago, Leeson said:

Blackhawks and Bears. 

Mahi Mahi from The Parrot Lounge in Ft Lauderdale.

Thanks.  That's a very specific fish and restaurant, is there a story behind it?  :cheers:

Just now, jerryskids said:

Thanks.  That's a very specific fish and restaurant, is there a story behind it?  :cheers:

Yes. Before we had kids. Wife and I spent New Years Eve in Ft Lauderdale. Life was simpler then.

Just now, Leeson said:

Yes. Before we had kids. Wife and I spent New Years Eve in Ft Lauderdale. Life was simpler then.

Spent a week in Ft Lauderdale in late November. With an Eagles travel group. Eagles Central was the Parrot Lounge. Stayed at the Sonesta, right across the alley. 

Just now, The Observer said:

Spent a week in Ft Lauderdale in late November. With an Eagles travel group. Eagles Central was the Parrot Lounge. Stayed at the Sonesta, right across the alley. 

Chatting with yourself now Newbs? :lol:

6 minutes ago, Leeson said:

Nice.  Back in the oughts my bro lived in Jax (still does technically, but he is in construction in Vegas) and I flew out for a deep sea fishing trip out of Port St. Lucie, which is where the gulf stream is.  We caught 3 Mahi Mahi, 1 Kingfish, and 1 sailfish (had to release but we got to raise a flag as we came in saying that we were better than you. :D ).  The crew carved up the other 4 fish for us; man there is nothing as good as fish you catch and eat fresh.  :cheers:

8 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Nice.  Back in the oughts my bro lived in Jax (still does technically, but he is in construction in Vegas) and I flew out for a deep sea fishing trip out of Port St. Lucie, which is where the gulf stream is.  We caught 3 Mahi Mahi, 1 Kingfish, and 1 sailfish (had to release but we got to raise a flag as we came in saying that we were better than you. :D ).  The crew carved up the other 4 fish for us; man there is nothing as good as fish you catch and eat fresh.  :cheers:

We did an afternoon trip of Ft Lauderdale. Wife caught a barracuda and my father in law caught a wahoo. I didn't know much about deep sea fishing, but the deck hands got really excited when the got the wahoo on board. There were a total of three wahoo caught. They were suppose to give us some of what we caught. We took it to a place on the beach that cooks your catch and told them we had some wahoo, but when the chef opened the package he said it wasn't wahoo. Said it looked like tuna and that the guides probably kept the wahoo because they could sell it. Was still a fun day.

23 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Chatting with yourself now Newbs? :lol:

Getting a lot of mileage out of this. 

You can keep going, but sooner or later something will prove you're wrong. We'll have a record of your stupidity. 

Evaluate the risk/reward. Is it really worth it?

4 minutes ago, Leeson said:

Getting a lot of mileage out of this. 

You can keep going, but sooner or later something will prove you're wrong. We'll have a record of your stupidity. 

Evaluate the risk/reward. Is it really worth it?

Ok. Tell me what my risk is.

As far as reward, what reward are you possibly talking about? the only reward would be some flaming liberal to change their vote in this upcoming election. Other than that. I got everything I need.

12 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Ok. Tell me what my risk is.

As far as reward, what reward are you possibly talking about? the only reward would be some flaming liberal to change their vote in this upcoming election. Other than that. I got everything I need.

Looking like an ass? Being wrong, over and over again?

Your goal is to get flaming liberals to change their vote? Seems like you're doing a great job. 

2 minutes ago, Leeson said:

Looking like an ass? Being wrong, over and over again?

Your goal is to get flaming liberals to change their vote? Seems like you're doing a great job. 

at least he hasn't started a threat about you at 2 in the morning yet. That's coming soon. This guy is the biggest emotional mess that you will ever meet.

9 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Lock him up. Lock him up.  

But then who will handle the prom ? 

🤣

9 minutes ago, drobeski said:

But then who will handle the prom ? 

🤣

Melania will step up. Lolol. Ok, that even made me laugh.