Intense Observer

Kayleigh McEnany Appreciation Thread

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

More Susan Rice lies exposed.  What a POS. 

I love it that the lies of the Obama minions are on full display, and isnt it remarkable how little the MSM cares about it.....

2 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I love it that the lies of the Obama minions are on full display, and isnt it remarkable how little the MSM cares about it.....

You seriously want the networks to devote time to absolute nonsense?   

5 minutes ago, The Observer said:

You don’t even know what she said. Why are you commenting? Stop being a dik all the time. 

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You don’t even know what she said. Why are you commenting? Stop being a dik all the time. 

I'm talking about the entire thing. Obamagate. It's Trump's latest birtherism. You seriously want the networks to devote time to it? 

16 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Yes, there is more evidence of malfeasance than was available during the Russia hoax.....evidence of really bad behaviors that needs to be investigated. These agencies need to be reminded they serve the people, not political parties.

I want all of them held accountable.

5 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Yes, there is more evidence of malfeasance than was available during the Russia hoax.....evidence of really bad behaviors that needs to be investigated. These agencies need to be reminded they serve the people, not political parties.

I want all of them held accountable.

when there's an ounce of evidence in any of this nonsense that Trump throws out there to try to get his base erect and distract from the real news in the world, I'm sure all the other networks will cover it. In the meantime they're covering the fact that almost a hundred thousand Americans are dead almost 40 million or out of work and Mike pompeo looks like he might be the most corrupt member of the entire administration. 

Just now, The Observer said:

when there's an ounce of evidence in any of this nonsense that Trump throws out there to try to get his base erect and distract from the real news in the world, I'm sure all the other networks will cover it. In the meantime they're covering the fact that almost a hundred thousand Americans are dead almost 40 million or out of work and Mike pompeo looks like he might be the most corrupt member of the entire administration. 

This kind of attempt at deflection will not work, there are other maneuvers that would likely work better then pretending this is just a distraction. And while the media does its bit to pretend to cover COVID the rest of the world need not stop, pursuing justice can continue.

When your ideological master switch gears as this gambit fails I look forward to your continued parroting of the party line. I admire your devotion, regardless of their evil.

14 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I'm talking about the entire thing. Obamagate. It's Trump's latest birtherism. You seriously want the networks to devote time to it? 

What was the crime that they spent 3 years devoted to about Trump and Russia? 

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

This kind of attempt at deflection will not work, there are other maneuvers that would likely work better then pretending this is just a distraction. And while the media does its bit to pretend to cover COVID the rest of the world need not stop, pursuing justice can continue.

When your ideological master switch gears as this gambit fails I look forward to your continued parroting of the party line. I admire your devotion, regardless of their evil.

Remember when he had you guys believing he wasn't an American citizen? Remember when Trump claimed that he had proof Obama wiretapped Trump tower? And you suckers all believed that? How'd that work out for you? LOL and you're  right back at it again believing what he tells you. Do you ever learn? How many times are you going to touch the hot burner?

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

What was the crime that they spent 3 years devoted to about Trump and Russia? 

Liberals are much like a toddler, they act without thought for what might happen when it comes back to them.

So when your toddler steals its OK because they have a reason, when YOU steal its wrong because stealing is wrong and then when you attempt to point it out you are a "birther"....lol

So the liberal world can do as it pleases, and dont you DARE call them out when they assail you for doing the very thing THEY did.....absofuckinglutely childish nonsense.

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

Remember when he had you guys believing he wasn't an American citizen? Remember when Trump claimed that he had proof Obama wiretapped Trump tower? And you suckers all believed that? How'd that work out for you? LOL and you're  right back at it again believing what he tells you. Do you ever learn? How many times are you going to touch the hot burner?

No, I dont recall ever believing that trite nonsense....are you saying that was the reason Obama attempted to usurp and elected president? 

I dont recall ever believing Obama wiretapped anything, I assumed his actions were far more careful than that, and it turns out, they were.  He was as smart as I figured and made some good moves to attempt to undermine Trump.

But since we are asking about how things worked out, that fake dossier that Clinton acquired to denigrate her political opponent through our three letter agencies and with the support of the outgoing president, leading to a multimillion dollar fake investigation to cover it up, that has been exposed.....how is that working out for you so far?  That you would accept such a totalitarian move based on your dislike for one man is really sinister....

• Like 1

Are we still arguing if  the Trump campaign was surveilled? Or are we hanging on to “wiretapping” vs surveillance? They were surveilled. It’s a fact. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Are we still arguing if  the Trump campaign was surveilled? Or are we hanging on to “wiretapping” vs surveillance? They were surveilled. It’s a fact. 

Beats me.  I am more interested in our legal agencies, with their enormous power and resources, which were clearly used to get after a sitting president through some really creepy actions, ones that I hope can be established as criminal.  People in these agencies need to understand that they are not political, and never let this happen again....

Newbie is in full NewbieBot mode.  I honestly wonder where he gets this stuff.  He is shotgunning so much crap it makes the McMichaels seem like they had a nerf gun.

4 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

One of these days you guys will get to lock someone up...probably not though.  

Maybe the DOJ should envoke the espionage act like Obama did to catch and prosecute the leakers under his watch? 

On 5/16/2020 at 5:59 PM, Intense Observer said:

The Trump administration's newest Press Secretary. She has brains, beauty, and bigger balls than any of the soi boi reporters.

She deserves a thread of her own to post either hot pictures or videos clips of her castrating the press.

From this week, when asked about Flynn:

WOW!!!......she's awesome and that was a great video!

8 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Newbie is in full NewbieBot mode.  I honestly wonder where he gets this stuff.  He is shotgunning so much crap it makes the McMichaels seem like they had a nerf gun.

I simply said that you guys shouldn't hold your breath if you're waiting for a ton of network coverage of this obamagate nonsense. Every time Trump is asked what it is that Obama did that was illegal, he Dodges the question. He says oh you will find out. Or you already know. The guy hasn't even decided yet what he's going to make up.lol. 

I simply said that you guys shouldn't hold your breath if you're waiting for a ton of network coverage of this obamagate nonsense. Every time Trump is asked what it is that Obama did that was illegal, he Dodges the question. He says oh you will find out. Or you already know. The guy hasn't even decided yet what he's going to make up.lol. 

Well technically, you are correct that we should not hold our breath for the MSM to do anything that hurts your black jeebus and helps Trump.  That includes impartial reporting, since we are well past the "nonsense" phase by any objective measure.  :thumbsup:

48 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Remember when he had you guys believing he wasn't an American citizen?

Who is "you guys"?

Every time Trump is asked what it is that Obama did that was illegal, he Dodges the question. 

Do you even know how investigations work?  How the hell do you assign an actual charge to an act when you havent even completed an investigation? Nuance dude, I know its not your strong suit, please keep up.  So when a fake new reporter screams out "what crime did he commit?", literally theres no answer right now.

18 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Well technically, you are correct that we should not hold our breath for the MSM to do anything that hurts your black jeebus and helps Trump.  That includes impartial reporting, since we are well past the "nonsense" phase by any objective measure.  :thumbsup:

Trump could change that by presenting a fact or two. He can't seem to be able to do that. Tweeting Obamagate in capital letters isnt quite the proof we're going to need. LOL Until then, quit your whining.

Unlike the Russia Hoax, Obamagate starts with a  crime and now the search for the truth. Not the other way around. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Trump could change that by presenting a fact or two. He can't seem to be able to do that. Tweeting Obamagate in capital letters isnt quite the proof we're going to need. LOL Until then, quit your whining.

So... Trump should personally do the investigation instead of, I dunno, investigative agencies?  Not to mention there is already evidence of a crime, but you ignore that and plow on through Bot mode.  Also I thought you wanted Trump to focus on resurrecting all of the COVID dead people he personally killed.  It's all so confusing.  :(

But hey, nothing happened to Obama or that POS Holder on Fast and Furious, so like I said, I'm not holding my breath.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Unlike the Russia Hoax, Obamagate starts with a  crime and now the search for the truth. Not the other way around. 

Let me know when they find something. Until then, can you please quit whining every time this blond airhead brings it up and actual networks are covering real news.? Kthanks

28 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Let me know when they find something. Until then, can you please quit whining every time this blond airhead brings it up and actual networks are covering real news.? Kthanks

Still don’t know what the crime is?  Nice to see how well versed you are on the subject. Won’t stop you from bloviating your obvious ignorance though. 

So when does newbie stop getting destroyed by every poster on this site on a daily basis?

She is awesome sauce on top of awesomeness.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, joneo said:

She is awesome suace on top of awesomeness.

That was brilliant. She keeps following up with more and more awesome sauce as the days go on. 

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

That was brilliant. She keeps following up with more and more awesome sauce as the days go on. 

she is fkn fantastic.

I would like to marry her.

11 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

she is fkn fantastic.

I would like to marry her.

Semi-interesting note, or not really, shes had a preventative double mastectomy which obviously takes nothing away from her hotness/awesomeness.

Just now, Fireballer said:

Semi-interesting note, or not really, shes had a preventative double mastectomy which obviously takes nothing away from her hotness/awesomeness.

Even better!

She does a pretty good job of pointing out the hypocrisy, I think she clearly reads and understands how the MSM is trying to use propaganda to serve their political masters. She is typically well-prepared for the attempts the MSM sets up.

18 hours ago, joneo said:

She is awesome suace on top of awesomeness.

We need Mike to add a dancing banana option to the pull down list of reactions.  :banana:

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

She does a pretty good job of pointing out the hypocrisy, I think she clearly reads and understands how the MSM is trying to use propaganda to serve their political masters. She is typically well-prepared for the attempts the MSM sets up.

she certainly does use propaganda to serve her political master

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

MSNBC not airing today's briefing. As I predicted. Others will follow shortly.  It will soon just be on Fox News. Can you imagine the official White House Daily Press Briefing being deemed propoganda that's not worth televising?  My god how this country has fallen. :(

MSNBC not airing today's briefing. As I predicted. Others will follow shortly.  It will soon just be on Fox News. Can you imagine the official White House Daily Press Briefing being deemed propoganda that's not worth televising?  My god how this country has fallen. :(

I'd guess they didn't do their homework assignment.  Or maybe the dog ate it.  :dunno:

Regardless, I'm sure the cognitive dissonance of being called out for not being objective journalists on the black messiah administration is causing some pain, it is probably best that they stay in a safe space when responsible adults are talking. :thumbsup:

Just now, jerryskids said:

I'd guess they didn't do their homework assignment.  Or maybe the dog ate it.  :dunno:

Regardless, I'm sure the cognitive dissonance of being called out for not being objective journalists on the black messiah administration is causing some pain, it is probably best that they stay in a safe space when responsible adults are talking. :thumbsup:

It's the same reason networks stopped airing Trump's press briefings live. It wasn't informative. Just propaganda and campaigning. He can pay for that advertising if he wants it

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

It's the same reason networks stopped airing Trump's press briefings live. It wasn't informative. Just propaganda and campaigning. He can pay for that advertising if he wants it

But they will show the hacked up and edited bits and pieces. You like that.  Cus yer dumb. 

• Haha 1