Sign in to follow this  
Fireballer

Whackjobs eviscerating JK Rowling on Twitter

Why you ask?  For taking the stand that only people born as women can menstruate.  She made this tweet and hell has reigned down on her since. Some of these tweets are unbelievable.  Just more proof this is a sad mental illness.

Social media is poison. Literally. It functions just like a drug.

People think they are rational and have thought out opinions. But that's not true. They are all little lab rats that will say whatever they have to to get that like. That sweet sweet burst of endorphins and approval.

At first, you could just say something normal and other normal people would like your post. But now? It's all become more and more of an echo chamber. Everyone has to compete to be the best virtue signaler to get that sweek approval.

Reddit, which I use, is a freaking cesspit. I quit or was banned from any subreddit relating to politics long ago. At this point, even things like r/nfl and r/sports are completely unbearable. I'm basically only there for books subs and recommendations now. 

The world would be a better place instantly if all social media went away. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

People think they are rational and have thought out opinions. But that's not true. They are all little lab rats that will say whatever they have to to get that like. That sweet sweet burst of endorphins and approval.

At first, you could just say something normal and other normal people would like your post. But now? It's all become more and more of an echo chamber. Everyone has to compete to be the best virtue signaler to get that sweek approval.

Reddit, which I use, is a freaking cesspit. I quit or was banned from any subreddit relating to politics long ago. At this point, even things like r/nfl and r/sports are completely unbearable. I'm basically only there for books subs and recommendations now. 

I would like your post but for the irony.  :(

7 minutes ago, Mookz said:

I would like your post but for the irony.  :(

I think the current day type of social media is a really bad thing in today's society. This is the only place I post anything to the public, but it's because it's a small group of folks exchanging whatever. 

I would be fine if this country went back to 1990, or 1980. The mass media is evil and dividing. Just like obama was and still is. 

And there's the problem with trying to appease the woke crowd.

You're never going to be woke enough for them. And they're willing to go through a couple decades of social media history to find proof of it.

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

Another thing Joe has issues with

Holy crap. What a fvcking retard the left have representing them. We all knew this, but it never stops.

1 hour ago, Vikings4ever said:

You're never going to be woke enough for them. And they're willing to go through a couple decades of social media history to find proof of it.

This x1000

5 hours ago, Vikings4ever said:

Just wait until the terms he / she are outright offensive.  And they dig up posts from 2020 to prove you are bigot and used them.

9 hours ago, Vikings4ever said:

10 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

:thumbsup:

I thought the LGBT folks loved Rowling because she made Dumbledore a phag?  

Just now, DonS said:

I thought the LGBT folks loved Rowling because she made Dumbledore a phag?  

It's never enough.

Did she pull a Brees yet? I’m sure it’s coming. 

15 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

:banana:

gender is determined by the brain, not genitals.

In all the times I've witnessed two dogs encountering each other on the street, I've never seen one of them sniffing the other's cranium.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

The idea I find unsettling is where a 13 year old might keep watching the Youtube clip of where he hurled a molotov cocktail at a vehicle during the demonstrations. "Oooooh, baby ! up to 6.5 miliion views !!"

It's unfortunate in this modern era where phones can be used as tools to both coordinate and celebrate violence.

21 minutes ago, MyLittleMan said:

In all the times I've witnessed two dogs encountering each other on the street, I've never seen one of them sniffing the other's cranium.

Lmao...got your first like.

I remember when folks like parrot would stop by and tell us slippery slopes didn't exist. You don't hear anybody saying that anymore.... Ever.

52 minutes ago, Reality said:

I remember when folks like parrot would stop by and tell us slippery slopes didn't exist. You don't hear anybody saying that anymore.... Ever.

Listen here biggot. Yes we have gay marriage, and 10 year boys twerking for dollars in state sponsored parades, there's nothing wrong with a man dressing up as a over sexualized women and or demon while reading to young children in public library's.

But that doesn't mean pedos are grooming your children... Hold on, someone is handing me a note...

So ahhh Pedophiles are human too. they have a disease and besides, there's nothing wrong for young children to learn about sex they can consent too. 

4 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Listen here biggot. Yes we have gay marriage, and 10 year boys twerking for dollars in state sponsored parades, there's nothing wrong with a man dressing up as a over sexualized women and or demon while reading to young children in public library's.

But that doesn't mean pedos are grooming your children... Hold on, someone is handing me a note...

So ahhh Pedophiles are human too. they have a disease and besides, there's nothing wrong for young children to learn about sex they can consent too. 

Just wait. The Democrats are going to get behind bestiality in a few years.  After all, humans are basically animals and what's wrong with two consenting animals?

33 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Just wait. The Democrats are going to get behind bestiality in a few years.  After all, humans are basically animals and what's wrong with two consenting animals?

LOL, I don't think they'll go that far.  Most rednecks are Republican's.  🤣

1 minute ago, Fireballer said:

Rinse, repeat

Do you think if they beat JK up enough she'll wake up? How about her fans?

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

JK is one tranny trolling mfer. 

It's awesome.  I hope she doesn't do the Drew Brees Cave In.

We need MORE people, not less, to take down the logic of these groups.  Trans people make up like .00004% of the population.  They shouldn't have anywhere NEAR the exposure or power they have.  It's because liberals need a cause so every wacko and dysfunctional idiot out there they give a platform to, despite the insane logic they use for validation.