Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Remember when you were in 2nd grade? When teachers were just teachers, typically on the older side?

My kid is doing a zoom call to meet his new teacher for next year. Dude makes Richard Simmons look straight.  :(

Another thing in society that has gone straight to hell, public schools and the liberal agenda. Sad

Male elementary teacher is as homo as it gets. 

5 minutes ago, BiffTannen said:

Male elementary teacher is as homo as it gets. 

With cheerleader, Nurse, Flight Attendant, Priest and Boy Scout leader

1 hour ago, edjr said:

My kid is doing a zoom call to meet his new teacher for next year. Dude makes Richard Simmons look straight.  :(

Another thing in society that has gone straight to hell, public schools and the liberal agenda. Sad

Cant be a male hereto teacher anymore.  Too large a risk of a bullsh!t accusation of molesting.  

14 minutes ago, edjr said:

Liar.

At best, only with great effort and practice, can some male teacher tie Richard Simmons. Richard Simmons cannot be surpassed. It's inconceivable,

1&2 - same Mexican dude

3&4 - different black women

5 - black man

I didn't get my first white teacher until 6th grade. And my first white male teach until 7th grade.

I thought all of my elementary school teachers were old.  Then, my son had almost all of the same teachers I did.  When I went to my first back to school night when he was in 3rd grade, me at 24 saw them and they were all like 50 years old +/-.  It's all about perspective.

In elementary school, I had all white women teachers and 1 white male teacher.  In middle school, I had 2 black women teachers (a PE teacher and Home Ec), 5 white men teachers, and the rest were all white women.  In HS, I had 2 black male teachers, 1 white male teacher, and the rest were white women.

So far my kids’ teachers have almost uniformly been hot as hell. Seems the old ones finally retired or died.

8 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

So far my kids’ teachers have almost uniformly been hot as hell. Seems the old ones finally retired or died.

And these days, they'll do ya.  :ninja:

34 minutes ago, edjr said:

With cheerleader, Nurse, Flight Attendant, Priest and Boy Scout leader

Sounds like 2020 version of the Village People

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Let’s hope so :thumbsup:

Well not you exactly...more their students.  :(

My 2nd grade teacher had that sexy librarian look to her.  :wub:  She seemed old to me at the time, of course, but she was probably in her late 20s.

I had a male spanish teacher in HS. He was the ghey. First day of class someone sad "what a phag". His response was "my sexual preference is none of your business!!!" Ten years later I ran into her. He got a sex change operation and is now a transformer she.  

1 hour ago, Cdub100 said:

1&2 - same Mexican dude

3&4 - different black women

5 - black man

I didn't get my first white teacher until 6th grade. And my first white male teach until 7th grade.

There's some solace in that a young Cdub encountered such a gauntlet and still managed to become a conservative adult....although the curriculum back then may not have been as aggressively liberal as it would be today.

31 minutes ago, MyLittleMan said:

There's some solace in that a young Cdub encountered such a gauntlet and still managed to become a conservative adult....although the curriculum back then may not have been as aggressively liberal as it would be today.

It did not start out that way. I was definitely liberal until 07-08. Even voted for gore and Kerry. The more I saw of the world and more interaction i had with all walks of people pushed me right. 

Also my experience growing up welfare poor also opened my eyes. People are poor not because they are black or brown or yellow or white. They are poor because they are stupid. My family remains poor because they are stupid. I am also stupid, but Im smart enough to know doing the same sh1t they are doing would keep me poor. So I surrounded my self with smart friends who helped show me how to get out of the trap. It wasn't easy but my kids have a way better life than I ever did. 

I'm not a billionaire Playboy like most geeks but I am well in my way to my first million.

I did that by escaping the liberal trap and embracing personal responsibility for my actions.

As for where I fall on the political spectrum I'm very very far right.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Liar.

At best, only with great effort and practice, can some male teacher tie Richard Simmons. Richard Simmons cannot be surpassed. It's inconceivable,

4 hours ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

I had a male spanish teacher in HS. He was the ghey. First day of class someone sad "what a phag". His response was "my sexual preference is none of your business!!!" Ten years later I ran into her. He got a sex change operation and is now a transformer she.  

Did the teacher make the kid repeat "what a phag" in Spanish first?