Sign in to follow this  
titans&bucs&bearsohmy!

Predict the "canceled" game...

2 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

Or we could fight back????

I firmly believe that these morons are pulling this sh!t in the places they're pulling this sh!t because they are being told by the powers that be that it is ok to do so. 

Fock around in middle America and find out. Come to the burbs. Fock around in Republican controlled cities, counties and states and get your asses handed to you. 

Most of us who despise this sh!t are reluctant to seek it out and squash it because we have sh!t to lose and we know we will if we do. 

Bring it to my neighborhood though and all bets are off. :nono:

That said, the time to organize is overdue. They're well funded and organized at the highest levels. The appearance of chaos is intended to give the impression of disorganization but anybody with a brain knows the truth.

The good people of this country need to form groups and those groups need to communicate and cooperate with each other. From the neighborhood level, to the city/town level, to the state level and on a national level. 

If not us, who? If not now, when?

On 6/19/2020 at 1:50 PM, The Elevator Killer said:

The Monkeys. 

Hey, hey!

Trader Joe's.  Sounds like a SLAVE trader to me!!!!!! 

On 6/19/2020 at 10:13 AM, nzoner said:

Cracker Barrel and The White House,

They are going to combine them into The Cracker House.

11 hours ago, 5-Points said:

I firmly believe that these morons are pulling this sh!t in the places they're pulling this sh!t because they are being told by the powers that be that it is ok to do so. 

Fock around in middle America and find out. Come to the burbs. Fock around in Republican controlled cities, counties and states and get your asses handed to you. 

Most of us who despise this sh!t are reluctant to seek it out and squash it because we have sh!t to lose and we know we will if we do. 

Bring it to my neighborhood though and all bets are off. :nono:

That said, the time to organize is overdue. They're well funded and organized at the highest levels. The appearance of chaos is intended to give the impression of disorganization but anybody with a brain knows the truth.

The good people of this country need to form groups and those groups need to communicate and cooperate with each other. From the neighborhood level, to the city/town level, to the state level and on a national level. 

If not us, who? If not now, when?

I actually have a boner just thinking about the bolded. I put on camo and climb up in trees to shoot things for fun. If you're not telling me rather than deer and turkey I am going to be able to shoot BLM/Antifa people - SIGN ME UP. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, riversco said:

Statues of Jesus Christ is a form of white supremacy and should be torn down:

https://www.foxnews.com/media/shaun-king-jesus-christ-statues-white-supremacy

Aren’t churches private property? I think, I could  be wrong though, that people get to do what they want on private property? Is that still a thing? 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Aren’t churches private property? I think, I could  be wrong though, that people get to do what they want on private property? Is that still a thing? 

The Constitution is dead.  You have the right to not be accused of being a racist by the press.  That's it.  If you get accused, you lose your right to due process, free speech, assembly, religion, property rights, liberty, the pursuit of happiness, everything.

Welcome to fascism.  You are ruled by your liberal nazi overlords.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/why-it-might-be-time-to-replace-the-star-spangled-banner-with-a-new-national-anthem-023741108.html

Yahoo today says we must cancel the national anthem (the star spangled banner).

Why it might be time to finally replace 'The Star-Spangled Banner' with a new national anthem

Lyndsey Parker Editor in Chief, Yahoo Music
Yahoo Music June 24, 2020, 7:37 PM PDT

In an increasingly antiracist era when problematic iconography — ranging from Aunt Jemima and Uncle Ben to even the Dukes of Hazzard General Lee car and country band Lady Antebellum’s name — is being reassessed, revised or retired, America’s national anthem, “The Star-Spangled Banner,” seems to be striking a wrong note.

Last week, protesters in San Francisco toppled a statue of the song’s composer, Francis Scott Key, a known slaveholder who once said that African Americans were “a distinct and inferior race of people, which all experience proves to be the greatest evil that afflicts a community.” This week, Liana Morales, an Afro-Latinx student at New York’s Urban Assembly School for the Performing Arts, refused to sing “The Star-Spangled Banner” at her virtual graduation ceremony, explaining to the Wall Street Journal, “With everything that’s happening, if I stand there and sing it, I’m being complicit to a system that has oppressed people of color.” Instead, Morales performed “Lift Every Voice and Sing,” a hymn widely considered to be the “Black national anthem.”

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/softball-team-quits-trump-tweet-120111920.html

Pro Softball Team Quits After General Manager Tweets Anthem Brag To Trump
Ron Dicker
HuffPost June 25, 2020, 5:01 AM PDT

Members of a pro softball team quit this week in Florida after the general manager tweeted a photo to President Donald Trump bragging that the team was standing for the national anthem.

“Everyone respecting the flag!” wrote team executive Connie May in the tweet to the president’s attention Monday night.

Members of the Scrap Yard Dawgs team, which includes 11 athletes chosen for the 2021 U.S. Olympics squad, saw the message after their game in Melbourne. Outraged that May used the moment to embrace Trump’s opposition to athletes kneeling during the anthem as a form of anti-racism protest, they quit.

Maybe Snoop Dog can write the new NA. He’s wholesome. I saw him do an insurance commercial. 

See the little with the earring and the makeup
Yeah buddy that's his own hair
That little got his own jet airplane
That little he's a millionaire

17 hours ago, 5-Points said:

Do racist kids still play hangman these days? That needs to be cancelled ASAP!

:mad:

Good one.  My wife and I sometimes play that while we're waiting on our food at a restaurant.  I'm sure many won't believe me, but I never associated that game with lynching black people.  It always reminded me of the western movies and tv shows I loved as a kid.  

1 minute ago, vuduchile said:

Good one.  My wife and I sometimes play that while we're waiting on our food at a restaurant.  I'm sure many won't believe me, but I never associated that game with lynching black people.  It always reminded me of the western movies and tv shows I loved as a kid.  

Wife and I and the kids used to do this as well.  One time they totally focked with me.  It was my turn to run the game so I set up all the blank letter dashes and then went to the restroom.  Got back and we started playing. As they guessed the letters I started getting confused as I realized I had one too many dashes on a couple of the words.   They ended up adding those dashes to fock with me and had a good laugh at my expense. Azzholes. :mad:

That being said we always drew our hangman with a big Afro and bling.  Hmmmm.... Maybe it is racist. 

• Like 1

Related to hangman... 

When will Led Zeppelin reissue Led Zeppelin III without the obviously racist Gallow's Pole? 

27 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

See the little with the earring and the makeup
Yeah buddy that's his own hair
That little got his own jet airplane
That little he's a millionaire

F@ggots were 2016. Did you not notice they just had their entire month stolen from them?

1 hour ago, vuduchile said:

Yeah, I always associated it with an old West outlaw type of thing.

But it's no longer about what it used to mean. It's now about how some whack jobs feel about it today. 

• Like 1

The Dixie Chicks will now go by just The Chicks 

They suck either way, but give me a break. 

1 minute ago, BiffTannen said:

The Dixie Chicks will now go by just The Chicks 

They suck either way, but give me a break. 

They should call themselves the Has been Chicks. Nobody GAF. 

One group I am sure won't cave to this bullshitt. 

Kid Rock has to be on the block, right? 

Honest and fair elections will probably get cancelled and replaced with Soviet style elections.

In the Soviet Union, everyone was technically "elected" officials.  However, there was only 1 party on the ballot.  You went to your polling place, marked your card with the only person on it, and dropped it in the box.  You actually COULD vote for someone not in the communist party.  However, that was a SECOND box across the room.  So if you did it, everyone would know that you did not vote for the communist party. Then you might get a visit from government officials or the authorities to see if you are plotting against the government.   It really served as a way for non-communists to out themselves. 

What about the "surprise!" coal mine scene in Zoolander?  Blackface? 

On 6/19/2020 at 7:14 AM, 12th Man said:

Bing Crosby’s White Christmas will be canceled. 

Due to redundancy. 

The simpsons and family guy will no longer have white voice actors do black characters voices. If anyone predicted cartoons, well that’s close.

On 6/19/2020 at 10:14 AM, 12th Man said:

Bing Crosby’s White Christmas will be canceled. 

Can you imagine:

"Iiiii'mmm dreamin' of a blaaaaack Christmas,

Just like in the ghetto down the road.

Where the guns are a-shootin', 

And the brothers are a-lootin',

Just like black panthers in the hood....In the hood."