Sign in to follow this  
nzoner

My annual have a great 4th thread as firework sales start today

To all of you and yours hoping your 4th is great!

Here's my new favorite artillery shell from REALTREE Fireworks

5 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Realtree makes fireworks?

Technically no but they have a line that their name is on now.I personally carry 2 of their cakes,1 fountain and the 5"-60 gram shells as shown in the OP.

1 minute ago, nzoner said:

Technically no but they have a line that their name is on now.I personally carry 2 of their cakes,1 fountain and the 5"-60 gram shells as shown in the OP.

I thought they just did outdoor apparel.

All their firework products of course have names relating to what they're really known for.

• Like 1

Should be a good year of sales for you.  I imagine city-wide fireworks shows will be cancelled left and right.  Personal purchase should be way up.

Good luck!

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Drizzay said:

Should be a good year of sales for you.  I imagine city-wide fireworks shows will be cancelled left and right.  Personal purchase should be way up.

Good luck!

Thanks,I've already had some sizable shows called in so if that's any indication I'd say you're right.Now if I could just get my advertising sales reps to have a little common sense,that has been a comedy of errors this week.

How much does the first one you posted retail for?  How many shells?  Those are pretty sweet.  

OP was one firework ??

Sad. Just yesterday buddy/neighbor decided not to have 4th of July BBQ. For at least 12 years since they moved here it’s been his “thing”. Spends 10 grand between food alcohol and firework show. 

This year can’t afford it. A bunch of us offered to chip in but to him it would not be the same or his “thing”. 

I like fireworks is much as the next person. But I literally want them to blow people's hands off that do it in the middle of the night in neighborhoods. Absolutely nobody cares....and your neighbors think  you're an asswhole.

My town is still having their fireworks show... you just have to stay in your car when you go there.  The fireworks are so high up in the air, that you can see them from a pretty large area.  You can just park along a street.

My cousin said he's still having his 4th of July BBQ, but he's only inviting the closest family and friends.  Not extending the invite out to extended family and friends... especially the older folks.  My dad is 75 (well, will be in a few months), and he said he's going.  He said at this point, he doesn't care if he dies.  His exact words, "Either I'm going to beat the virus or it's going to beat me, so f**k it, I'm having fun."

On 6/20/2020 at 9:00 AM, fandandy said:

How much does the first one you posted retail for?  How many shells?  Those are pretty sweet.  

$99.99 for 24 5" 60 gram shells

19 hours ago, TommyGavin said:

OP was one firework ??

Sad. Just yesterday buddy/neighbor decided not to have 4th of July BBQ. For at least 12 years since they moved here it’s been his “thing”. Spends 10 grand between food alcohol and firework show. 

This year can’t afford it. A bunch of us offered to chip in but to him it would not be the same or his “thing”. 

One 5" artillery shell,there's 24 of them in the kit that comes with 4 tubes so you can shoot 1-4 at a time.

If you werent so far Id come buy a bunch of shat.  I love fireworks. ❤  I usually drop about $1k on my July trip to S. Carolina

• Like 1

On 6/22/2020 at 9:46 AM, Fireballer said:

If you werent so far Id come buy a bunch of shat.  I love fireworks. ❤  I usually drop about $1k on my July trip to S. Carolina

:thumbsup:  To this point we haven't been busy as in never sit down busy but the shows that are going out have been huge.Best opening day ever,on track for best season ever,I think people are thinking they've missed a few holidays so are celebrating all of them in one.

On ‎6‎/‎21‎/‎2020 at 7:52 PM, TBayXXXVII said:

My town is still having their fireworks show... you just have to stay in your car when you go there.  The fireworks are so high up in the air, that you can see them from a pretty large area.  You can just park along a street.

Jacksonville has moved away from a singular site for it's fireworks show and is going to have fireworks at 6 locations in different parts of the City for social distancing purposes. 

On 6/21/2020 at 5:10 PM, vuduchile said:

Have a great season man!

Best EVAH!! We surpassed our biggest season ever on the 3rd and still had the 4th(our busiest day) ahead of us.I had to reorder not once but twice this season and today my warehouse is almost empty.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Los Angeles Time Lapse...wow

That was awesome!

On 6/21/2020 at 6:52 PM, TBayXXXVII said:

My cousin said he's still having his 4th of July BBQ, but he's only inviting the closest family and friends.  Not extending the invite out to extended family and friends... especially the older folks.  My dad is 75 (well, will be in a few months), and he said he's going.  He said at this point, he doesn't care if he dies.  His exact words, "Either I'm going to beat the virus or it's going to beat me, so f**k it, I'm having fun."

My town moved the location of the fireworks so that the whole town could see them from their homes. Which was by far the lowest point in the town and no one could see them

18 hours ago, nzoner said:

Best EVAH!! We surpassed our biggest season ever on the 3rd and still had the 4th(our busiest day) ahead of us.I had to reorder not once but twice this season and today my warehouse is almost empty.

Nice.  Lots of communities cancelled their fireworks night around here.  I believe that drove a lot of people to get more of their own.  Congrats!

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, nzoner said:

nics pics nzoner..congrats on the best season.  hung with a buddy on Thompson Lake in Oxford Maine for the 4th.  Many others around the lake were blasting their own off.  He spent about a grand at the local shop.  Set up a little barge with everything.  We agreed Sharks with Laserbeams on their Heads was the favorite.  

• Like 1