HTH

Tucker Carlson Thread

2 hours ago, Boots11234 said:

I find it funny the interview isn’t mentioned on Fox News that I could find. Sad

Tucker cost them hundreds of millions of bucks. I don’t think they are doing him favors. 

3 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

No he spent the entire time telling him how amazing he is and what is his favorite band.  Oh wait that is the Zelensky interview 

of course he does but it doesn’t matter to you. You’re a low information hack who just wants to support the big war machine 

💥 they enjoy two things: being lied to, and remaining ignorant. 

3 hours ago, The Psychic Observer said:

I asked because I'm curious.  Can you tell me what Putin said?

He said as soon as he’s done mopping the floor in Ukraine and then Germany he’s gonna wing on over to London and jam with the Stones. Then he asked Tucker where he got his jacket.  

On 2/7/2024 at 1:27 PM, thegeneral said:

Russian spokesperson commented that lots of requests from Western journalists have come to interview Putin over past couple years, but only Comrade Tucker was chosen. 🤔

Oh.  So it wouldn’t have been treason Olof they got the interview.  I love when leftards think they have a gotcha and it’s really a self own. Nice job Escobar. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Oh.  So it wouldn’t have been treason Olof they got the interview.  I love when leftards think they have a gotcha and it’s really a self own. Nice job Escobar. 

For just wanting to interview Putin? Not in my book. 

100 million views in 24 hours. That’s what, 6 months for CNN? A decade for NPR? Lol. 

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

100 million views in 24 hours. That’s what, 6 months for CNN? A decade for NPR? Lol. 

And yet some people couldn’t find it in their top 20 searches!!! 😂

On 2/7/2024 at 10:35 AM, Herbivore said:

who goes back 3.5 yrs to comment on that post? get a life. and still Tucker has the most punchable face of all time.

Whoever pulled up back to the top.  When I saw it, it was current.  I didn't search back 3.5 years.

2 hours ago, The Psychic Observer said:

I'm shocked, given Tucker's sterling, hard-hitting journalistic integrity. What a bulldog he is!

Interesting conundrum for lefties.  Do you side with the Communist brethren (Putin) and criticize Carlson, or do you stick with the faux hatred of communism and criticize Putin?  Not surprised they trust Putin.

@The Psychic Observer @Fnord

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Interesting conundrum for lefties.  Do you side with the Communist brethren (Putin) and criticize Carlson, or do you stick with the faux hatred of communism and criticize Putin?  Not surprised they trust Putin.

Putin and Carlson are on the same side dipstick

2 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

WTF are you talking about? Only in trumpland can someone equate criticizing Carlson with supporting Putin. These things have nothing to do with each other. The real question is which of them is LESS trustworthy. Hard to answer that one.

Just now, Fnord said:

WTF are you talking about? Only in trumpland can someone equate criticizing Carlson with supporting Putin. These things have nothing to do with each other. The real question is which of them is LESS trustworthy. Hard to answer that one.

Thanks for proving my point comrade.

Just remember , if you questioned the war in iraq, you were on the side of Saddam Hussein. 

6 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

faux hatred of communism?  what?

Putin is a murderous communist dictator.  Tucker is a clown Putin fanboy communist sympathizer.  They're both garbage.  Hope that helps.

1 minute ago, The Psychic Observer said:

Putin is a murderous communist dictator.  Tucker is a clown Putin fanboy communist sympathizer.  They're both garbage.  Hope that helps.

But you believe Putin when he said he was disappointed in Carlson for not asking tough questions, right?

2 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Thanks for proving my point comrade.

Pazhalusta pridurok.

17 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

But you believe Putin when he said he was disappointed in Carlson for not asking tough questions, right?

Yes, and?  He can't be a murderous communist dictator now?  What's your point?

44 minutes ago, The Psychic Observer said:

How about Xi? 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Just remember , if you questioned the war in iraq, you were on the side of Saddam Hussein. 

This.  But Libs make their own rules as they go.  

1 minute ago, listen2me 23 said:

This.  But Libs make their own rules as they go.  

Took their hero FDR forever to get into WW2.  I guess he was on the side of Hitler. 

1 hour ago, Herbivore said:

Putin and Carlson are on the same side dipstick

Tucker's a liberal?  Since when?  Oh wait, you're pretending that Democrats AREN'T moving towards communism.  Sorry. 😥

The Clintons and Bidens got paid by Russia. Trump didnt. I guess we’re supposed to overlook that.  Trump ! Tucker! 

Wow Tucker must really be struggling.  This dude he just interviewed doesn’t even know what a p value is and most of his data is twitter surveys of his followers.  Pride of MIT @jerryskids

25 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Wow Tucker must really be struggling.  This dude he just interviewed doesn’t even know what a p value is and most of his data is twitter surveys of his followers.  Pride of MIT @jerryskids

I listened to about half of this and quit.  What am I supposed to do with this info?  :dunno: 

31 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

This is what you focus your time on? 😆

Go get another shot cult boy. 

Has he hit a billion views yet? Probably. 

11 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I listened to about half of this and quit.  What am I supposed to do with this info?  :dunno: 

Laugh that MIT put this guy’s name on an auditorium

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

Laugh that MIT put this guy’s name on an auditorium

On 2/9/2024 at 2:18 PM, thegeneral said:

For just wanting to interview Putin? Not in my book. 

Liberals have short memories. 

The Bidens got millions from Putins Russia. 

1 hour ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Liberals have short memories. 

In the 1970’s this was very true. Seems crazy today, right?

Tucker Carlson appeared on Lex Fridman.  Good for Lex having him on, though I hate that he feels the need to have to explain himself at the beginning.  For my Conservative friends, it’s well worth the 3-hour listen.  To the Leftists in here, you won’t listen to it anyway so fock off.

Podcast - https://lexfridman.com/tucker-carlson

YouTube - 

4 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

Did he hit a billion views yet? Probably.