HTH

Tucker Carlson Thread

On 2/7/2024 at 1:31 PM, Fnord said:

Did you ever watch the documentary series Stone did on Netflix? Titled something like "The hidden history of the US." It was really good, but the way he slobbering praise all over Russia throughout was... odd.

As for your first statement, GTFO. NPR reports a TON of news, most of it straight journalism, with some opinion stuff. Tucker is all opinion all the time, which is why he got shitcanned at Fox. His opinions just happened to be slanderous. Also, Fox AND Carlson BOTH admit that he's not a journalist IN COURT. 

⬆️Never listened to a minute of NPR. 

On 2/7/2024 at 10:20 AM, Fnord said:

Yup. Love Ollie Stone's work, but he's a super duper Russian apologist. 

If you think Tucker is a journalist but NPR isnt... your partisan stupidity is terminal.

Someone else has NPR on a lot when Fnord is around. But he doesn’t listen to it. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Someone else has NPR on a lot when Fnord is around. But he doesn’t listen to it. 

You must be especially triggered today. Is this supposed to be a gotcha? LOL. I feel confident in my assessment that NPR has more journalistic credibility than Tucker, despite not listening to NPR myself.

Now let's explore how you treat Carlson as if he speaks hard scientific truths when he's really just a Russian shill.

Just now, Fnord said:

You must be especially triggered today. Is this supposed to be a gotcha? LOL. I feel confident in my assessment that NPR has more journalistic credibility than Tucker, despite not listening to NPR myself.

Now let's explore how you treat Carlson as if he speaks hard scientific truths when he's really just a Russian shill.

Stfu and take the L. Thanks. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Stfu and take the L. Thanks. 

Take your own advice. GFY.

Just now, Fnord said:

Take your own advice. GFY.

Not one moment. Unless someone else has it on. .forgetting his previous  simping for it.  Even though he doesn’t listen to it. You’re very credible. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Not one moment. Unless someone else has it on. .forgetting his previous  simping for it.  Even though he doesn’t listen to it. You’re very credible. 

You are off your meds today. Again, you calling out someone on a topic you don't understand yourself, like credibility. 

NPR: left leaning news source (with some issues that have come up lately, after I made the posts you're referencing.

Tucker Carlson: Slanderous propagandist that amplifies Russian disinformation for his audience of "Patriots." Fired for telling lies on air.

I don't need to consume information from either source to make an informed opinion on which carries more journalistic credibility.

Now find someone else's ankles to bite like a good little doggy.

1 hour ago, Fnord said:

You are off your meds today. Again, you calling out someone on a topic you don't understand yourself, like credibility. 

NPR: left leaning news source (with some issues that have come up lately, after I made the posts you're referencing.

Tucker Carlson: Slanderous propagandist that amplifies Russian disinformation for his audience of "Patriots." Fired for telling lies on air.

I don't need to consume information from either source to make an informed opinion on which carries more journalistic credibility.

Now find someone else's ankles to bite like a good little doggy.

I would say you’re not very informed then, rather you’ve been informed. But hey, you made a jackass out of yourself today, so you did something. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I would say you’re not very informed then, rather you’ve been informed. But hey, you made a jackass out of yourself today, so you did something. 

He's not called f'nretard because he's smart. 

Like a good little liberal sheep, he takes his orders without question.

Just now, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

He's not called f'nretard because he's smart. 

Like a good little liberal sheep, he takes his orders without question.

It’s the HTDS kicking in again. Makes them nuts. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Tardcore is so desperate for "wins" and "board cred" 🤣🤣🤣

What a life loser

:first:

Says the guy on his tenth alias. And this time it’s not because the other one got reported. It’s because he’s running from the Gutterboy name out of shame. Pathetic. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Says the guy on his tenth alias. And this time it’s not because the other one got reported. It’s because he’s running from the Gutterboy name out of shame. Pathetic. 

🤣🤣🤣🤣 You get everything wrong

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I would say you’re not very informed then, rather you’ve been informed.

This may be the wittiest thing I've ever seen you post. Nice turn of phrase. You're still completely wrong, but at least you're finally adding some panache to your ignorance.