HTH

Tucker Carlson Thread

30 minutes ago, MDC said:

As long as you and Cucker get to solely blame Tweedledum. That’s the important part. :thumbsup: 

Blame....tucker....:unsure:

OK not sure what you might be trying there, but now that I think of it this is not the first instance where macro economics surpassed your cognitive abilities.

25 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Blame....tucker....:unsure:

OK not sure what you might be trying there, but now that I think of it this is not the first instance where macro economics surpassed your cognitive abilities.

That must be it. :D 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

Another great one. He just keeps winning. 

Eh the beginning wasn't far off but then he went off the rails.

1) Saying that Biden wants to "close all the gas stations"

2) Comparing gas prices after a major pipeline shutdown to last year when hardly anyone was driving

3) Saying the lumber prices had nothing to do with supply shortages and it's all Biden's fault, when the main reason is due to reduced production after covid, and the majority of the price increase happened in 2020 - https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2021/04/29/fact-check-lumber-price-surge-linked-market-factors-and-pandemic/7206326002/

5 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Eh the beginning wasn't far off but then he went off the rails.

1) Saying that Biden wants to "close all the gas stations"

2) Comparing gas prices after a major pipeline shutdown to last year when hardly anyone was driving

3) Saying the lumber prices had nothing to do with supply shortages and it's all Biden's fault, when the main reason is due to reduced production after covid, and the majority of the price increase happened in 2020 - https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2021/04/29/fact-check-lumber-price-surge-linked-market-factors-and-pandemic/7206326002/

You never heard of the green new deal? Gas stations will be closed. Lots of them. 

49 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You never heard of the green new deal? Gas stations will be closed. Lots of them. 

All of them?

5 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

All of them?

That would be the goal.  Fossil fuels end up going away. You didn’t know that? 

In January 2020... when everyone was driving, average gas price in TX (for example... since he used that), was $2.27.  If it's up to $2.70, that's a pretty big increase.  This past January, Texas was at normal operations... the average gas price was $2.01, so it's an even bigger jump that last January.  From February to March, the average gas price went from $2.18 to $2.53.  He also used CA and IL.  Last January, in CA, average gas was $3.48.. it's now $4.  This January, it was $3.26.  In January of 2019 (as a reference point), it was $3.23.  Illinois, last January, it was $2.64, this January it was $2.45... it's now $3.20.  That's just a coincidence?  He says we're paying over $45B more for gas that last May, yeah, he's using the lowest number, but based on these numbers from last January, it's probably around $30-$35B.

1 hour ago, TBayXXXVII said:

In January 2020... when everyone was driving, average gas price in TX (for example... since he used that), was $2.27.  If it's up to $2.70, that's a pretty big increase.  This past January, Texas was at normal operations... the average gas price was $2.01, so it's an even bigger jump that last January.  From February to March, the average gas price went from $2.18 to $2.53.  He also used CA and IL.  Last January, in CA, average gas was $3.48.. it's now $4.  This January, it was $3.26.  In January of 2019 (as a reference point), it was $3.23.  Illinois, last January, it was $2.64, this January it was $2.45... it's now $3.20.  That's just a coincidence?  He says we're paying over $45B more for gas that last May, yeah, he's using the lowest number, but based on these numbers from last January, it's probably around $30-$35B.

Yes that would be a fair comparison 

12 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Yes that would be a fair comparison 

He's exaggerating, but he's not wrong.

So, already obvious now that bonds are going to have a sell off due to this sh!t, Jesus Christ they have really focked us

Another tour de force tonight. The guy is the best, period.  

• Haha 1

He always seems bitterly constipated.

5 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

He always seems bitterly constipated.

And yet he is still light years ahead of you when it comes to intelligence. Funny how that works. 

Finally someone has the balls to push back against the CDC’s recommendation that we don’t kiss or snuggle chickens. 

Cucker talking about the issues that matter. 🐓 

• Sad 1

57 minutes ago, MDC said:

Finally someone has the balls to push back against the CDC’s recommendation that we don’t kiss or snuggle chickens. 

Most Definitely Cuck doesn’t get it. Sad clown. 

1 hour ago, MDC said:

🐮

On 5/22/2021 at 1:19 AM, Utilit99 said:

And yet he is still light years ahead of you when it comes to intelligence. Funny how that works. 

You know very little about me. Your posts ring brain dead on the intelligence scale. You seem rather young. 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

You know very little about me. Your posts ring brain dead on the intelligence scale. You seem rather young. 

When you post ignorant things that are so focking outer space liberal, that tells everyone all they have to know. 

TDS is real.

9 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

He’s in his 50s. :shocking: 

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, MDC said:

He’s in his 50s. :shocking: 

You are in your 70's and still having sex with the 🐮.

Imagine being in your 50s and still talking like this. :thumbsup: 

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, MDC said:

Imagine being in your 50s and still talking like this. :thumbsup: 

Imagine being in your 70s and still talking like this. 😫

12 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

personal attacks (particularly the age thing) suggest this is another liberal bot.  I've seen liberals on forums many times try to win an argument by claiming the other person sounded young.  This is a new account though so might be an alias.

13 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Says the guy with “pimp” in his handle. You probably still listen to rap. Pathetic. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Says the guy with “pimp” in his handle. You probably still listen to rap. Pathetic. 

It's a fitting handle for turning out your mom on Canal Street nightly. She puts the "an@l" in Canal Street.

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

It's a fitting handle for turning out your mom on Canal Street nightly. She puts the "an@l" in Canal Street.

Canal street isn’t known for hookers. Stop trying to act like you know what you’re talking about. Poser. 

7 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

personal attacks (particularly the age thing) suggest this is another liberal bot.  I've seen liberals on forums many times try to win an argument by claiming the other person sounded young.  This is a new account though so might be an alias.

It's  super easy to click on a profile and see when an account was created, Sgt. Skippy. Been here almost 20 years, but Latin Pimp destroyed my post count. Lost interest after that, but now I've grown weary of extreme Republiturds wrecking the party I've been loyal to for decades. I might vote otherwise in 2024 for the first time of my life if this Big Lie nonsense and radicalism keeps up. It has turned this place into a cesspool. Sad.

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Canal street isn’t known for hookers. Stop trying to act like you know what you’re talking about. Poser. 

It's not? There literally are news accounts and a movie about Canal Street prostitution, which would make Canal Street known for prostitution, champ. 🤣 Thanks for the laugh, sugar booger.

13 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

It's  super easy to click on a profile and see when an account was created, Sgt. Skippy. Been here almost 20 years, but Latin Pimp destroyed my post count. Lost interest after that, but now I've grown weary of extreme Republiturds wrecking the party I've been loyal to for decades. I might vote otherwise in 2024 for the first time of my life if this Big Lie nonsense and radicalism keeps up. It has turned this place into a cesspool. Sad.

It's also super-easy to look at a poster's activity as well.  Even though the account was created in 2004, you didn't become active until January 6th of this year - and that was one post.  Otherwise, it was last month when you really stepped it up.  Someone destroyed your post count?  Yeah, okay.  :rolleyes:

Pro-Tip: No one believes you.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

It's not? There literally are news accounts and a movie about Canal Street prostitution, which would make Canal Street known for prostitution, champ. 🤣 Thanks for the laugh, sugar booger.

You’re talking about brothels dumbass. Brothels don’t have pimps. Loser. 

13 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You’re talking about brothels dumbass. Brothels don’t have pimps. Loser. 

Yeah, Canal Street is populated by strolling families, the young kids holding balloons, licking ice-cream cones and wearing Mickey Mouse ears. Not a prostitute to be seen. Wholesome. Family. Entertainment. 😂

27 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

It's also super-easy to look at a poster's activity as well.  Even though the account was created in 2004, you didn't become active until January 6th of this year - and that was one post.  Otherwise, it was last month when you really stepped it up.  Someone destroyed your post count?  Yeah, okay.  :rolleyes:

Pro-Tip: No one believes you.

So you consider yourself a "pro" here. 🤣

• Sad 1

30 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I'M A PROFESSIONAL GEEK CLUB POSTER! :mad:

🤣

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

confirmed liberal troll.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Yeah, Canal Street is populated by strolling families, the young kids holding balloons, licking ice-cream cones and wearing Mickey Mouse ears. Not a prostitute to be seen. Wholesome. Family. Entertainment. 😂

Seriously. What do you get out of internet trolling? Are you that lonely?

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Seriously. What do you get out of internet trolling? Are you that lonely?

Maybe he can spend XMas here with you and Tardcore. :( 

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, MDC said:

Nah. I can join you on here all of mother's day.

13 hours ago, MDC said:

So he and Turdcore spend Christmas here? 🤣