HTH

Tucker Carlson Thread

12 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

So he and Turdcore spend Christmas here?Ā šŸ¤£

mdc keeps a diary of all the posters, then he comes on on xmas and boastsĀ about watching 3 "terrible"Ā basketball games in a row on christmas, then calls others losers. I'm guessing that's what you do too.Ā 

Lonely empty liberals whining about what other people do in life rather than facingĀ their personalĀ pathetic lives and trying to fix it.

Ā 

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

So he and Turdcore spend Christmas here?Ā šŸ¤£

Yes! :lol:Ā 

• Sad 1

40 minutes ago, MDC said:

You should share your whole diary of the CC movements. You comment every other day about my dates and times of posting.Ā 

How was yourĀ šŸ®'s mother's day with you posting here all day?

:lol:

44 minutes ago, MDC said:

Deck the halls with bows of failure. Fa la la la la la la la la. Tis the season to be a loser ...Ā šŸ˜„

• Haha 1

Just now, Pimpadeaux said:

Deck the halls with bows of failure. Fa la la la la la la la la. Tis the season to be a loser ...Ā šŸ˜„

Did you get to enjoy Peefoamā€™s ER doc story?Ā 

It was a good one. He deleted it. :(Ā 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

Did you get to enjoy Peefoamā€™s ER doc story?Ā 

It was a good one. He deleted it. :(Ā 

Rent free in yours and now pimpledeux.Ā 

Too easy.Ā 

Do you both have fat wives? Or just you?Ā šŸ®

11 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

You should share your whole diary of the CC movements. You comment every other day about my dates and times of posting.Ā 

How was yourĀ šŸ®'s mother's day with you posting here all day?

:lol:

MDC was on here for Motherā€™s Day?

4 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Rent free in yours and now pimpledeux.Ā 

Too easy.Ā 

Do you both have fat wives? Or just you?Ā šŸ®

Silver Bells. Silver Bells. It's Christmas time, at the Geek Club .,,Ā šŸ¤£

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

MDC was on here for Motherā€™s Day?

24x7. The dude keeps a journal on others, but then spends his life on this site. He would be lost without it.

3 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

24x7. The dude keeps a journal on others, but then spends his life on this site. He would be lost without it.

Perhaps this is all he has in life...sad.

13 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Silver Bells. Silver Bells. It's Christmas time, at the Geek Club .,,Ā šŸ¤£

You're rusty!!! Hahahaaa.Ā 

Ā 

Killed it again tonight. The whole hour.Ā 

19 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Killed it again tonight. The whole hour.Ā 

Heā€™s one of the only people left doing actual journalism. Ā Asking questions...making logical points. Ā Everybody else including the Hannityā€™s of the right are just repping their side. Ā 

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

Ā Missed it.. What's the deal with the chick from RI?Ā Ā 

Sheā€™s just a normal, concerned parent. Not a hint of being a ā€œKarenā€.Ā 

1 hour ago, KSB2424 said:

Heā€™s one of the only people left doing actual journalism. Ā Asking questions...making logical points. Ā Everybody else including the Hannityā€™s of the right are just repping their side. Ā 

He has more real liberals on his show than anyone on CNN does.Ā 

Karen was on Cucker?

Did they demand to speak with the school manager? šŸ˜‚Ā 

• Sad 1

23 minutes ago, MDC said:

Karen was on Cucker?

Did they demand to speak with the school manager? šŸ˜‚Ā 

Stellar input

This one wasn't as bad as the other Fauci e-mail one.

I will admit one thing in regards to the lab leak issue that was a bit of a microcosm of the pandemic is the whole "BUT SCIENCE!!" argument.Ā  Ā There have certainly been some things in the pandemic that the majority of "science" has seemed to agreeĀ on (the vaccines work, social distancing works, etc), but there have certainly been others that they haven't (how common was aerosol transmission, masks, covid origins, etc).Ā  However often times whoever's opinion happened to beĀ the loudest was portrayedĀ as "BUT SCIENCE!!"

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

This one wasn't as bad as the other Fauci e-mail one.

I will admit one thing in regards to the lab leak issue that was a bit of a microcosm of the pandemic is the whole "BUT SCIENCE!!" argument.Ā  Ā There have certainly been some things in the pandemic that the majority of "science" has seemed to agreeĀ on (the vaccines work, social distancing works, etc), but there have certainly been others that they haven't (how common was aerosol transmission, masks, covid origins, etc).Ā  However often times whoever's opinion happened to beĀ the loudest was portrayedĀ as "BUT SCIENCE!!"

What led you to vote for Trump?Ā 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

What led you to vote for Trump?Ā 

I thought he'd be better for the economy which seems to be the case, and I knew Biden would likely just be a puppet.Ā  Ā I'll admit I wasn't as sure voting for him this time as I was in 2016, partly because of how he (admittedly) downplayed covid, and also because in 2016 I figured due to his lack of political experience that he'd at least surround himself with good people, but he seemingly fired most of them.

7 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I thought he'd be better for the economy which seems to be the case, and I knew Biden would likely just be a puppet.Ā  Ā I'll admit I wasn't as sure voting for him this time as I was in 2016, partly because of how he (admittedly) downplayed covid, and also because in 2016 I figured due to his lack of political experience that he'd at least surround himself with good people, but he seemingly fired most of them.

And yet he seemed to be the only who was correct about the chinese virus.

Just now, Utilit99 said:

And yet he seemed to be the only who was correct about the chinese virus.

Actually Biden questioned it before he did.

Just now, TimHauck said:

Actually Biden questioned it before he did.

creepy joe called Trump a xenophobe for stopping travel from chiner.Ā Ā 

nasty pelosi was parading down the streets trying to rally people together to go toĀ chinertown.

6 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

creepy joe called Trump a xenophobe for stopping travel from chiner.Ā Ā 

nasty pelosi was parading down the streets trying to rally people together to go toĀ chinertown.

He called Trump a xenophobe for calling it the Chinavirus.

I wasn't talking about Pelosi but yeah, in hindsight that was bad.Ā  However that was on 2/24/20, so still aboutĀ 2-3 weeks before much of the country was shut down.Ā  Ā  Sporting events were still being played in full arenas, so it wasn't like she was suggesting people to do anything really different than they already were.

Speaking of February 2020,Ā  Joe Biden on 2/26: "what I would do were I president now, I would not be taking China's word for it. I would insist that China allow our scientists in to make a hard determination of how it started, where it's from, how far along it is. Because that is not happening now."Ā  Source:Ā http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/2002/26/se.02.html

Meanwhile, a couple weeks earlier - https://trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov/briefings-statements/remarks-president-trump-marine-one-departure-82/:Ā 

QĀ Ā Ā  Are you concerned that China is covering up the full extent of coronavirus?

THE PRESIDENT:Ā  No.Ā  China is working very hard.Ā  Late last night, I had a very good talk with President Xi, and we talked about ā€” mostly about the coronavirus.Ā  Theyā€™re working really hard, and I think they are doing a very professional job.

Theyā€™re in touch with World ā€” the World ā€” World Organization.Ā  CDC also.Ā  Weā€™re working together.Ā  But World Health is working with them.Ā  CDC is working with them.Ā  I had a great conversation last night with President Xi.Ā  Itā€™s a tough situation.Ā  I think theyā€™re doing a very good job.

Ā 

So, Tom Cotton was right.Ā  Trump didn't really get on board with the lab leak theory until late in April.Ā  That was in the midst of the crisis in the US, so IMO it was likely more about trying to shiftĀ blame off himself.

Ā 

I think TimHauck is extremely disappointed that he didnā€™t vote for Biden. Itā€™s okay, you can just say that you did. Everyone would believe you.

• Haha 1

Another great opener tonight. The always great Victor Davis Hanson never fails to rip the lid off and educate.Ā 

Glenn Greenwald is an (ex) DemocratĀ and anĀ homosexual.Ā  I say that only to mention that a liberal would think "OMG, love him, I bet he thinks just like me!@#!"Ā  Queue the identity politics.Ā 

Nope.Ā  Glenn thinks for himself and see's through the B.S. of 2021.Ā  Ā He calls balls and strikes as he see's it....and he is more often than not on Tucker's show than CNN or MSNBC.Ā Ā 

Tucker has all sorts of guest on, Rose McGowan was on the other night.Ā  He's about free and critical thinking....individual rights matter more than governments or the oligopoly.Ā 

It's why have zero respect for Wiffleball or MDC.Ā  They don't argue Tuckers ideas - monologues - stances - guests.Ā  They just call names and deflect; child like.Ā Ā 

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, KSB2424 said:

Glenn Greenwald is an (ex) DemocratĀ and anĀ homosexual.Ā  I say that only to mention that a liberal would think "OMG, love him, I bet he thinks just like me!@#!"Ā  Queue the identity politics.Ā 

Nope.Ā  Glenn thinks for himself and see's through the B.S. of 2021.Ā  Ā He calls balls and strikes as he see's it....and he is more often than not on Tucker's show than CNN or MSNBC.Ā Ā 

Tucker has all sorts of guest on, Rose McGowan was on the other night.Ā  He's about free and critical thinking....individual rights matter of governments or the oligopoly.Ā 

It's why have zero respect for Wiffleball or MDC.Ā  They don't argue Tuckers ideas - monologues - stances - guests.Ā  They just call names and deflect; child like.Ā Ā 

Great postĀ 

55 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Tucker has all sorts of guest on, Rose McGowan was on the other night.Ā  He's about free and critical thinking....individual rights matter more than governments or the oligopoly.Ā 

They can't defend their hatred. I asked them multiple times to say what they disagree with what he said. Those all get ignored.Ā 

1 hour ago, KSB2424 said:

Greenwald isnā€™t really a Democrat. He livesĀ in Brazil and was critical of Obama and the Democratic Party for years. He disliked them for a lot of the same reasons I donā€™tĀ vote for them anymore.

Tucker is a straight up circus clown. šŸ¤”Ā 

HTH

• Sad 1

Tucker sometimes crosses the line into clownish behaviors, but he remains one of the few non-ideological voices in media, and I appreciate him for that, even if I do not always agree with him

7 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Tucker sometimes crosses the line into clownish behaviors, but he remains one of the few non-ideological voices in media, and I appreciate him for that, even if I do not always agree with him

what do think of his comments on General Milley?

• Sad 1

See what I mean? Won't ever talk about what CarlsonĀ says, because the liberal losers are incapable to logically refute what he says.

12 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

They can't defend their hatred. I asked them multiple times to say what they disagree with what he said. Those all get ignored.Ā 

Ā 

12 hours ago, MDC said:

Greenwald isnā€™t really a Democrat. He livesĀ in Brazil and was critical of Obama and the Democratic Party for years. He disliked them for a lot of the same reasons I donā€™tĀ vote for them anymore.

Tucker is a straight up circus clown. šŸ¤”Ā 

HTH

Ā 

6 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

I agee 100 pct. Generals donā€™t get where they are by being free thinkers. Those days are gone.Ā 

2 hours ago, Herbivore said:

Inappropriate.Ā  We see this kind of despicable behavior across media, and it needs to stop. I think this is an example of Tucker drifting into a clownish area.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Inappropriate.Ā  We see this kind of despicable behavior across media, and it needs to stop. I think this is an example of Tucker drifting into a clownish area.

Why? Milley can be called out for his stupidity. I donā€™t see the difference between him and any other members of the cabinet. If Tucker starts calling the troops murderers and morons like the left does, then Iā€™ll agree. Staff? Fair game. Ā 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Why? Milley can be called out for his stupidity. I donā€™t see the difference between him and any other members of the cabinet. If Tucker starts calling the troops murderers and morons like the left does, then Iā€™ll agree. Staff? Fair game. Ā 

Calling him out is fine. We should never shy away from holding those in power accountable.

Calling the guy a pig and such, not on board with that.Ā  We can disagree without becoming a liberal.....