Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
HTH

Tucker Carlson Thread

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Fox better keep in mind that if he goes a lot of us will too. Hannity ain’t keeping me around. Tucker will end up somewhere else, and people will follow. 

Will Cain is coming to FOX in August. Liberal heads are going to EXPLODE :banana:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

he thinks a double amputee vet hates the country..he is scum

She does.  HTH.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

he thinks a double amputee vet hates the country..he is scum

She is a HEAP of sh!t that absolutely hates this country. You are blind 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Strike said:

She does.  HTH.

Nobody should make fun of her disability.  I too would find that appalling.

But does that mean we can't challenge her rhetoric, votes and ideals?   That's weird.   Treating somebody as an equal also means you don't pander to them.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, KSB2424 said:

Nobody should make fun of her disability.  I too would find that appalling.

But does that mean we can't challenge her rhetoric, votes and ideals?   That's weird.   Treating somebody as an equal also means you don't pander to them.  

TC has not made fun of her disability AFAIK. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

he thinks a double amputee vet hates the country..he is scum

She does want to radically change it. Maybe she fell out of love since her military days. It happens. People change. Your boy Kaepernick wished everyone a happy 4th back in 2011 on his twitter. This year he said it’s a celebration of hate. I don’t think he loves America today like he did then. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

I'm on Twitter and like to follow all sides of the equation.  Tucker is a mark now for the left, half of my feed is filled with leftist tweets going after him. 

He had his home attacked by antifa and his wife hid in a closet out of fear while he was at work.

He knows what he is up against. He really turned up the volume after that attack happened. 

Good for him. And everyone else other than the left. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Strike said:

TC has not made fun of her disability AFAIK. 

That is my point, he's treated her as an equal, only questioned her rhetoric as a Senator. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Strike said:

She does.  HTH.

I served 20 years. Combat Officer Bronze Star, PH. She is a large bag of deuchebags topped off with loaded diapers. Go look at her time at the VA. She was using a VA van to go to political rallies. That is a major fvcking ethics violation and she knew it. She also buried Veteran info and couple employees called her out on it. She eventually got busted but nothing was done to her because she is disabled. When the heat got turned up she bailed. Did nothing at the VA and was not even qualified for the job she got. No background in the medical field. A fat, selfish shameless pig who rides in her steel horse like she some honorable veteran. She is the apex of fraud.

 

 

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And I wish Senator Duckworth didn’t jump right to touting her sacrifice to our country when she was criticized for her actions in office. I don’t recall John McCain throwing that out when he was criticized about his policy positions and performance as a Senator. Tucker never said anything about her military career and sacrifice. Kinda cheap if you ask me.  Benedict Arnold was a hero in the revolutionary war until he wasn’t. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

And I wish Senator Duckworth didn’t jump right to touting her sacrifice to our country when she was criticized for her actions in office. I don’t recall John McCain throwing that out when he was criticized about his policy positions and performance as a Senator. Tucker never said anything about her military career and sacrifice. Kinda cheap if you ask me.  Benedict Arnold was a hero in the revolutionary war until he wasn’t. 

This is what she does. Go after her and she points to her legs. Did it at the VA when they called her out and doing it now. Go look up her time at the VA. A real tale of a hero...meh.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Nobody should make fun of her disability.  I too would find that appalling.

But does that mean we can't challenge her rhetoric, votes and ideals?   That's weird.   Treating somebody as an equal also means you don't pander to them.  

saying she hates the country isnt challenging her rhetoric

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Herbivore said:

saying she hates the country isnt challenging her rhetoric

The left wants to radically change this country. You don’t want to do that to something you love. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

I served 20 years. Combat Officer Bronze Star, PH. 

Thank you for your service

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, KSB2424 said:

I'm on Twitter and like to follow all sides of the equation.  Tucker is a mark now for the left, half of my feed is filled with leftist tweets going after him. 

Evil totalitarianism, alive and well in Leftist America.  This is such a terrible time in history, it really is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And it’s ok for Duckworth to talk about canceling George Washington. Well, he was a war veteran who sacrificed too. He put even more than his life on the line. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Herbivore said:

he thinks a double amputee vet hates the country..he is scum

She thinks “we need to have a conversation” about removing statues of Washington and Jefferson.  I’d call that hating the country, regardless of how many limbs she has.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Strike said:

The Tammy Duckworth who ignored pleas to help with issues at the VA?  THAT Tammy Duckworth?    GTFO Herbivore.

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/va-whistleblowers-accuse-duckworth-of-ignoring-veteran-abuse-corruption/119232/

to be fair, I dont know her history, but that article says some people accused her of ignoring pleas, but then states she launched investigations, one with Durbin(?).  It also mentions retaliations..what retaliations?  And the people making the claims support who she is running against for senate.  seems a bit of a smear.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Thank you for your service

Thanks. I don't even like mentioning it. Only time I do is to point out some Veterans lost their way like her. I'm sure she was a good Officer at one time. Not sure what happened to her but what she did at the VA and towing this line now is a disgrace. Her loyalty is not to this country anymore.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

to be fair, I dont know her history, but that article says some people accused her of ignoring pleas, but then states she launched investigations, one with Durbin(?).  It also mentions retaliations..what retaliations?  And the people making the claims support who she is running against for senate.  seems a bit of a smear.

She did some dirty stuff at the VA. Did you catch she was using a VA van to attend political rallies. Can't do that. Clearly states in the annual ethics training. She knew and still did it. Only time she stopped was when she was confronted by leadership. She has integrity issues and a sense of entitlement.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

She did some dirty stuff at the VA. Did you catch she was using a VA van to attend political rallies. Can't do that. Clearly states in the annual ethics training. She knew and still did it. Only time she stopped was when she was confronted by leadership. She has integrity issues and a sense of entitlement.

someone else mentioned this, and yes, not right.  she misused a van.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

She did some dirty stuff at the VA. Did you catch she was using a VA van to attend political rallies. Can't do that. Clearly states in the annual ethics training. She knew and still did it. Only time she stopped was when she was confronted by leadership. She has integrity issues and a sense of entitlement.

also..thank you for your service.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Quote

 

CNN Business: Tucker Carlson's top writer resigns after secretly posting racist and sexist remarks in online forum

The top writer for Fox News host Tucker Carlson has for years been using a pseudonym to post bigoted remarks on an online forum that is a hotbed for racist, sexist, and other offensive content, CNN Business learned this week.

Just this week, the writer, Blake Neff, responded to a thread started by another user in 2018 with the subject line, "Would u let a JET BLACK congo n****er do lasik eye surgery on u for 50% off?" Neff wrote, "I wouldn't get LASIK from an Asian for free, so no." (The subject line was not censored on the forum.) On June 5, Neff wrote, "Black doods staying inside playing Call of Duty is probably one of the biggest factors keeping crime down." On June 24, Neff commented, "Honestly given how tired black people always claim to be, maybe the real crisis is their lack of sleep." On June 26, Neff wrote that the only people who care about changing the name of the NFL's Washington Redskins are "white libs and their university-'educated' pets."

Tammy Duckworth hits back at Trump and Carlson: 'These titanium legs don't buckle'

And over the course of five years, Neff has maintained a lengthy thread in which he has derided a woman and posted information about her dating life that has invited other users to mock her and invade her privacy. There has at times also been overlap between some material he posted or saw on the forum and Carlson's show.

CNN Business contacted Neff for comment Thursday night. After he or someone acting on his behalf passed that email to Fox News spokespeople, a network spokesperson on Friday morning told CNN Business that Neff had resigned. A Fox News spokesperson said Carlson could not be reached for comment. Neff did not respond to multiple requests for comment.

Neff worked at Fox News for nearly four years and was Carlson's top writer. Previously, he was a reporter at The Daily Caller, a conservative news outlet that Carlson co-founded. In a recent article in the Dartmouth Alumni Magazine, Neff said, "Anything [Carlson is] reading off the teleprompter, the first draft was written by me." He also acknowledged the show's influence, telling the magazine, "We're very aware that we do have that power to sway the conversation, so we try to use it responsibly."

When asked in a 2018 appearance on Fox's "The Five" about the writing process for his show, Carlson said he spends hours working on scripts, but referred to Neff by name, saying he was a "wonderful writer" and acknowledging his assistance. And Carlson credited Neff in the acknowledgments of his book, "Ship of Fools," for providing research. In the acknowledgments, Carlson said that Neff and two others who helped with the book "work on and greatly improve our nightly show on Fox."

During the years that Neff wrote for him at Fox, Carlson has hosted one of the most influential shows on cable news. In the last quarter, Carlson had not only the highest-rated program in cable news, but the highest-rated show in the history of cable news. Carlson also counts President Trump among his most loyal viewers. On multiple occasions, the President has tweeted out videos of Carlson's program. Which is to say, the scripts that Neff likely helped write and shape were being shared by the President of the United States

 

I'm starting to understand Tucker's appeal for most of you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mike Honcho said:

 

I'm starting to understand Tucker's appeal for most of you.

CNN huh? Next...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The writer is gone. Now about those racists that continue to work at the New York Times.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/8/2020 at 10:43 PM, Herbivore said:

he thinks a double amputee vet hates the country..he is scum

She's a terdlet who wants to discuss tearing down the Washington Monument and Jefferson Memorial. Two men who if they didn't do what they did, she would not even exist so if she doesn't like them and what they did to give us what we have she can just get the fock out of this country.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Focking Fox...  Tucker announces after tonight’s show that he will be taking a “pre-planned vacation” for the remainder of the week.  I have a feeling he’s on very thin ice at Fox.  If they fire him I will never watch Fox again.  He’s the only one left who is making any sense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

Focking Fox...  Tucker announces after tonight’s show that he will be taking a “pre-planned vacation” for the remainder of the week.  I have a feeling he’s on very thin ice at Fox.  If they fire him I will never watch Fox again.  He’s the only one left who is making any sense.

Called it back in 17 when they hired Brazile. The only legitimate conservatives news comes from small time journalists, until they ultimately get de-platformed. Fox isn't on our side.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

Focking Fox...  Tucker announces after tonight’s show that he will be taking a “pre-planned vacation” for the remainder of the week.  I have a feeling he’s on very thin ice at Fox.  If they fire him I will never watch Fox again.  He’s the only one left who is making any sense.

I didnt see it.  Was he his normally aggressive self tonite or did he seem neutered? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

I didnt see it.  Was he his normally aggressive self tonite or did he seem neutered? 

Relax, people take vacations.  He's going to get some R&R before the indictments are announced later this month.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

I didnt see it.  Was he his normally aggressive self tonite or did he seem neutered? 

He addressed the writer Issue halfway through.  Spoke for a couple minutes on it.  He acknowledged that the racist posts were wrong, and that they run against his deeply held beliefs of not judging people based on things they are born with (something he says almost daily on his show).  Then he took a bit of an unexpected turn.  He condemned the people celebrating the writer’s downfall, along the lines of “people who live in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones.”  It was clearly a veiled shot at CNN, whom Tucker reviles (and vice versa).  

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

He addressed the writer Issue halfway through.  Spoke for a couple minutes on it.  He acknowledged that the racist posts were wrong, and that they run against his deeply held beliefs of not judging people based on things they are born with (something he says almost daily on his show).  Then he took a bit of an unexpected turn.  He condemned the people celebrating the writer’s downfall, along the lines of “people who live in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones.”  It was clearly a veiled shot at CNN, whom Tucker reviles (and vice versa).  

an unexpected turn. :lol:  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hate.  Pure Hate. These fukers wont be happy until blood is shed and then they will be martyrs.  And, I guess the left will pivot back to "believe all women" when Tucker and Hannity are accused of some bullsh!t.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

Hate.  Pure Hate. These fukers wont be happy until blood is shed and then they will be martyrs.  And, I guess the left will pivot back to "believe all women" when Tucker and Hannity are accused of some bullsh!t.

Hannity and Tucker, and others at Fox,  just were accused.  How convenient. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Has Tuck and Run returned from exile yet?

Oh wait. I don’t care.

I would love to see you hounded by the masses. Especially if you had anyone in your family worth caring about. Including you.

Oh wait, I don't care either. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So the names Tucker Carlson dropped last night all got doxxed.  LOL.  I'm not a fan of doxxing but sometimes karma can get you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×