tubby_mcgee

Name one positive change in the US due to the BLM stuff going on.

Way to go BLM, way to promote a disgusting racist,  predicated on falsehoods organization, NBA, NFL, MLB and democrats.  

Disgusting humans everyone of you. 

BLM commits multiple felonies breaking into and burning down businesses.

Bar owner and his dad are attacked by BLM animals while defending their business.

BLM animal chokes bar owner, bar owner shoots animal, animal dies.

Dead animal was a 3 time offender (armed robbery, rape, strangulation) at age of 22.

Initially ruled self defense, no charges.

Other BLM animals riot, coerce Omaha into appointing racist special prosecutor and racist grand jury who charge bar owner with a bunch of made up bull shite.

Bail set at $1,000,000.

Gofundme shuts down all fundraisers for bar owner. 

Bar owner commits suicide. 

The good thing that will come out of BLM and their terrorism is Trump gets another 4 years and then these animals are put down. Through legal mechanisms if our DOJ has a set of balls, or through civil war. There are millions of people who love this country and are willing to fight for it against these racist, violent, marxist terrorists.  

Sad that we have to endure billions in property damage, thousands of lives ruined, and dozens of murders to get to that point. 

7 minutes ago, Goggins said:

BLM commits multiple felonies breaking into and burning down businesses.

Bar owner and his dad are attacked by BLM animals while defending their business.

BLM animal chokes bar owner, bar owner shoots animal, animal dies.

Dead animal was a 3 time offender (armed robbery, rape, strangulation) at age of 22.

Initially ruled self defense, no charges.

Other BLM animals riot, coerce Omaha into appointing racist special prosecutor and racist grand jury who charge bar owner with a bunch of made up bull shite.

Bail set at $1,000,000.

Gofundme shuts down all fundraisers for bar owner. 

Bar owner commits suicide. 

The good thing that will come out of BLM and their terrorism is Trump gets another 4 years and then these animals are put down. Through legal mechanisms if our DOJ has a set of balls, or through civil war. There are millions of people who love this country and are willing to fight for it against these racist, violent, marxist terrorists.  

Sad that we have to endure billions in property damage, thousands of lives ruined, and dozens of murders to get to that point. 

Say His Name 

17 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I hope someone starts an alternative to go fund me. 

Yeah, but where would they get the startup money? :dunno:

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

For some reason, BLM has deleted the "What We Believe" page from their website.

Really?  That is interesting, perhaps enough people were catching on their evil intents.

Another positive thing for me is the reputation of big city police chiefs around the country. When I grew up, I thought big cities were like Detroit with crooked mayor and a police chief in his back pocket. Young was forever the mayor and forever the chief of police in Detroit was a crooked guy named Hart who had his head up Coleman Young's ass the whole time until he was brought up on numerous federal charges and sent to federal prison. Then you watch movies like Godfather and see the corruption of the police and that was how I imagined Chief Hart and all these other big city cops to be.

Not so. Not every big city has a Coleman Young and a Chief Hart screwing them over.

Time after time during these riots, I'm seeing big city police chiefs and their rank and file (of all races and genders) doing their d@mn best on be on the side of their force and of their community in the face of hostile actions from their local mayors and city councils. A special shoutout to Carmen Best in Seattle, the only person in a leadership position in that God forsaken city to demonstrate competence, pride, and dignity throughout this ordeal and yet got thrown under the bus.

21 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Fatazz SJW trying to commit insurance fraud 

Fat pigs think a nose ring, blue hair and tattoos make them attractive. Why else would you do all that? 

It’s had a positive impact on window glass manufacturers. 

9 minutes ago, MedStudent said:

It’s had a positive impact on window glass manufacturers. 

Don't forget the plywood guys as well. 

On 9/25/2020 at 10:06 AM, Hardcore troubadour said:

Fat pigs think a nose ring, blue hair and tattoos make them attractive. Why else would you do all that? 

Ask MDC. That's his life.