Sign in to follow this  
kilroy69

Biden should absolutely not debate trump.

2 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I know you don't understand how others can feel this way but this is the same opinion many people have towards Republicans and Trump.

There's a HUGE difference.  Most, virtually all, of Trumps' supporters knows he's a complete tool and jackazz... but, they all know that the most important role of a President is "policy".  I'll sacrifice stupid things he says in order to have a government system I agree with.  Democrats don't care about policy, they care more about emotion.  They use emotion to drive policy.  That is very destructive.  Also, Democrats are really unintelligent.  You know they are because they like to compare Trump to Hitler... yet, Hitler ran an campaign where emotion lead to policy (meaning, the Democrat platform - Hilter said Jews, Dems say white people).  Also, AOC called Trump a racist, a... well, you know the list of things she's called him, for the "kids in cages" stuff... you know, the ones Obama built and used, where no Democrat cared.  Well, she called out Trump for using Obama's cages as "Internment camps".  Why is that ironic?  Because AOC once praise FDR for being great for black people and minorities.  Do you remember who actually put people in Internment camp's here back in the 40's?  I'll give you a hint, it was FDR.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

There's a HUGE difference.  Most, virtually all, of Trumps' supporters knows he's a complete tool and jackazz... but, they all know that the most important role of a President is "policy".  I'll sacrifice stupid things he says in order to have a government system I agree with.  Democrats don't care about policy, they care more about emotion.  They use emotion to drive policy.  That is very destructive.  Also, Democrats are really unintelligent.  You know they are because they like to compare Trump to Hitler... yet, Hitler ran an campaign where emotion lead to policy (meaning, the Democrat platform - Hilter said Jews, Dems say white people).  Also, AOC called Trump a racist, a well, you know the list of things she's called him, for the "kids in cages" stuff... you know, the ones Obama built and used, where no Democrat cared.  Well, she called out Trump for using Obama's cages as "Internment camps".  Why is that ironic?  Because AOC once praise FDR for being great for black people and minorities.  Do you remember who actually put people in Internment camp's here back in the 40's?  I'll give you a hint, it was FDR.

Cant agree more with this.

2 hours ago, drobeski said:

Cool brah 

Joe has dementia... and he's their candidate. 

Can't equalize that away now matter how much you want to try. 

I have no idea if he has dementia or not.  He certainly acts like it though.  Trump has some serious issues as well. 

1 hour ago, tubby_mcgee said:

How about the bigger picture?  How about you go with the party that is Pro-USA.

Justify voting for a party that puts illegals ahead of US citizens that are SUPPOSED to be here.  

Go.

Never mind. I'll answer for you.

An enemy (illegals) of my enemy (Trump) is my friend.  That's why the dems are pro-illegals, pro-murderers and pro-terrorists.  It's not complicated. 

You're welcome.

Just so you know, I'm not voting for Biden.

I'm not sold on Trump being Pro-USA.  I think he's Pro-Trump and he will tell his base anything they want to hear in order to benefit himself.

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

I'm not sold on Trump being Pro-USA.  I think he's Pro-Trump and he will tell his base anything they want to hear in order to benefit himself.

Of course he does.  But what is he telling them vs what the Democrats are telling their base? Defund the police? Open borders? More taxes? Stop acting like it’s the same. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Of course he does.  But what is he telling them vs what the Democrats are telling their base? Defund the police? Open borders? More taxes? Stop acting like it’s the same. 

I'm not trying to say they are the same.

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I have no idea if he has dementia or not.  He certainly acts like it though.  Trump has some serious issues as well. 

He has early onset dementia. He normally can catch it but as it progresses he won't. He's already having trouble with scripted questions and answers and forgets when a question is pre-recorded after we all know damn well he was told beforehand.

Just now, FlyinHeadlock said:

He has early onset dementia. He normally can catch it but as it progresses he won't. He's already having trouble with scripted questions and answers and forgets when a question is pre-recorded after we all know damn well he was told beforehand.

I would guess he does too based on what I've seen with him.  Most Democrats say it's because he has a stuttering problem but I don't see how that is to blame for all of his issues.  He's not fit to be President.

Trump gets up there and doesnt know what hes talking about.

But Biden gets up there and doesnt know where he is.  

Either way when can we get some young candidates? This has become a joke.  Mccain? Hillary? Bernie? I mean yes Obama but what is with all these 70 year olds these days? 

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I would guess he does too based on what I've seen with him.  Most Democrats say it's because he has a stuttering problem but I don't see how that is to blame for all of his issues.  He's not fit to be President.

Except the one thing he hasn't been doing this campaign is stuttering.  He's so far gone he forgot how to stutter.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Strike said:

Except the one thing he hasn't been doing this campaign is stuttering.  He's so far gone he forgot how to stutter.

Yeah, I don't get that excuse either.  I think it's all Biden supporters have left to defend him.

9 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Yet here we are, what's that say about the DNC and how stupid they know their base is ?

17 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Name 1 thing Trump has done to benefit himself? 

You know this guy had a pretty good gig before he ran for president,  right? 

7 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Trump gets up there and doesnt know what hes talking about.

Examples?  He is not the most well spoken person to ever get in front of a mic but for the most part he has a grasp of the subject material.  I've seen him flat out correct news people who are supposed to "know what they're talking about" on a number of occasions, and I avoid most of his press conferences.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, drobeski said:

Yet here we are, what's that say about the DNC and how stupid they know their base is ?

They look incredibly stupid.  That's why I don't like being grouped in with them.

3 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

They look incredibly stupid.  That's why I don't like being grouped in with them.

Then you should stop thinking and posting like them.

1 minute ago, drobeski said:

Name 1 thing Trump has done to benefit himself? 

You know this guy had a pretty good gig before he ran for president,  right? 

Using his properties while in office.  Talking about his properties on air or in interviews.  Just being President is free promotion for his brand.

I know he did but he's an opportunistic man.  I have very little trust in him to do what benefits the greater good of our country over benefiting himself or brand.  I know you guys don't agree with me but that's fine, you don't have to.

5 minutes ago, Strike said:

Examples?  He is not the most well spoken person to ever get in front of a mic but for the most part he has a grasp of the subject material.  I've seen him flat out correct news people who are supposed to "know what they're talking about" on a number of occasions, and I avoid most of his press conferences.

He basically goes up there and talks in hyperbole.  Maybe doesnt know what hes talking about is strong.  But he goes up and says nothing much of substance.  None of them do.  If there are debates 90% of it is gotcha phrases or run of the mill galvanizing phrases about uniting the country.  Trump is the king at saying a bunch but saying nothing.  They all do really.

4 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

He basically goes up there and talks in hyperbole.  Maybe doesnt know what hes talking about is strong.  But he goes up and says nothing much of substance.  None of them do.  If there are debates 90% of it is gotcha phrases or run of the mill galvanizing phrases about uniting the country.  Trump is the king at saying a bunch but saying nothing.  They all do really.

Do you watch his press conferences?  I don't frequently but when I do I hear plenty of substance, right up until he starts taking questions and gets loaded question after loaded question which are then used for the evening news.  If you watch the part of his press conferences PRIOR to the Q & A you'll hear plenty of substance.  i suspect you just see the highlights though. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Using his properties while in office.  Talking about his properties on air or in interviews.  Just being President is free promotion for his brand.

I know he did but he's an opportunistic man.  I have very little trust in him to do what benefits the greater good of our country over benefiting himself or brand.  I know you guys don't agree with me but that's fine, you don't have to.

Obama left the white house a very rich man. He didn’t show up that way. 

13 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Trump's "brand" has only been harmed since taking the office of President. 

The Clinton's were 100 million in debt when they left the WH.  That's why they tried to steal all the furniture.

• Sad 1

16 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Are you claiming he's made more money and improved his brand by being elected POTUS ? Link ? Or just winging it ?

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He made most of his money off his book, didn't he?  That's not surprising.

Was he benefiting his businesses while in office too?

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

47 years leaching off the government for Biden...

Can anyone list a single accomplishment,  thats improved the life of Americans that Joe is responsible for ? He's had 47 years, so there has to be a ton of em. 

He went a businessman. He was a community organizer, and yes, that benefitted. He’s right back to it, but on a grand scale and making bank of his “brand”. 

4 minutes ago, Strike said:

Trump's "brand" has only been harmed since taking the office of President. 

Has it?  Do you think he ran for President expecting to be worse off when he leaves office?  I don't.

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Link to trumps businesses benefiting ?

Has it?  Do you think he ran for President expecting to be worse off when he leaves office?  I don't.

Of course not Sholite. 

• Haha 1

Just now, drobeski said:

47 years leaching off the government for Biden...

Can anyone list a single accomplishment,  thats improved the life of Americans that Joe is responsible for ? He's had 47 years, so there has to be a ton of em. 

He ran Cornpop off. There’s that. And he got arrested 3x fighting the system. Once in South Africa trying to see Nelson Mandela in prison. 

links ?

He went a businessman. He was a community organizer, and yes, that benefitted. He’s right back to it, but on a grand scale and making bank of his “brand”. 

Do you feel that Obama ran for President in order to benefit himself and become wealthier?

Just now, drobeski said:

Link to trumps businesses benefiting ?

I don't have a link.  I've been stating my opinion on all of this.  It's based on my knowledge of running a business, marketing and branding.  I may be wrong and I'm ok with that.

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Trump isn’t benefiting his business. Forbes had him valued at $3.3B in 2016 and $3.1B in 2019. 

2 minutes ago, Strike said:

Of course not Sholite. 

Your man crush on Sho is noted.  Why not talk to him?

4 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

He said it would before running. 

I don't have a link.  I've been stating my opinion on all of this.  It's based on my knowledge of running a business, marketing and branding.  I may be wrong and I'm ok with that.

Try using some LOGIC for once.  Trump was a TV star running a well respected multi billion dollar business when he became President.  Now most people think he's a focking idiot.  How many guests at his hotels do you think he's lost since becoming President?  I can tell you for sure there's one.  ME.  I mean, it's not like I would have gone out of my way to stay at a Trump property before but I wouldn't have avoided it.  Now I would never stay at a Trump property.  And I'm a guy who doesn't have major issues with him as President due to his policy decisions.  I can only imagine how many left wingers wouldn't set foot in one of his properties now.  But for some reason you think he's improved his branding.