Sign in to follow this  
kilroy69

Biden should absolutely not debate trump.

A repost  so we don't miss the opportunity to discuss the creep.

this is who sickos support

On 8/4/2020 at 12:21 PM, Hawkeye21 said:

Own up to what?  I don't believe the things that Trump says.  That's fine that you do, but I do not.  My opinion on Trump is based on everything he's done in his life.  I've never liked the man.  I've never liked how he's carried himself, how he's handled business, how he treats others and just about everything else about him.  

That's fine that you don't trust him, but as I said, you lose me when you apparently are only holding him up to that standard and not anyone else.  As I said, Obama did the same thing.  Biden will too.  So will the next President.  So has every other politician in the last 30 or 40 years.  But evidently, Trump is the only bad guy, when he does it.

7 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

That's fine that you don't trust him, but as I said, you lose me when you apparently are only holding him up to that standard and not anyone else.  As I said, Obama did the same thing.  Biden will too.  So will the next President.  So has every other politician in the last 30 or 40 years.  But evidently, Trump is the only bad guy, when he does it.

I don’t need to hold Obama to a standard right now, he’s not the President.  You want to tell me Obama was a terrible President and person I won’t argue with you. 

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

I don’t need to hold Obama to a standard right now, he’s not the President.  You want to tell me Obama was a terrible President and person I won’t argue with you. 

Did you hold Obama to that standard before?  How about every current politician?  Since you've never brought it up until Trump, I'm guessing you didn't/don't.

27 minutes ago, drobeski said:

A repost  so we don't miss the opportunity to discuss the creep.

this is who sickos support

I agree that Biden is a creep but All I see is him holding her hand. Seems like a bit of a reach on this one. 

Just now, TBayXXXVII said:

Did you hold Obama to that standard before?  How about every current politician?  Since you've never brought it up until Trump, I'm guessing you didn't/don't.

Go back and read my past responses to similar questions so I don’t have to keep repeating it. 

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I agree that Biden is a creep but All I see is him holding her hand. Seems like a bit of a reach on this one. 

So you have ignored all videos posted about him? Gotcha. That sums things up. 

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

So you have ignored all videos posted about him? Gotcha. That sums things up. 

How did you come to that conclusion?  I literally admitted that he’s a creep. He’s done some very questionable things around women but this doesn’t look to be one. You’re going out of your way to make something out of nothing. 

3 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Go back and read my past responses to similar questions so I don’t have to keep repeating it. 

The only thing I saw was you claiming ignorance on Obama, that's fine... everyone who voted for Obama should claim they're ignorant.  But the thing is, currently, there are 535 Congressmen and women doing the EXACT SAME THING.  If they're all doing it, Trump is the only bad guy because why?

On 8/4/2020 at 8:51 AM, Hawkeye21 said:

Has it?  Do you think he ran for President expecting to be worse off when he leaves office?  I don't.

I think he expected everyone to love him, because he is a narcissist like every person who runs for POTUS.

• Like 1

In my dream scenario, Biden doesn’t debate or appear in public once, wins a hotly contested election by the skin of his teeth, and croaks days after taking office, giving you all President Kamala Harris. 

:doublethumbsup: 

38 minutes ago, MDC said:

In my dream scenario, Biden doesn’t debate or appear in public once, wins a hotly contested election by the skin of his teeth, and croaks days after taking office, giving you all President Kamala Harris. 

:doublethumbsup: 

You all... Where does this idiot live?

On 8/5/2020 at 4:32 PM, drobeski said:

On 8/5/2020 at 4:38 PM, KayJay1971 said:

Coming out swinging!

Swinging like usual, with lies...and you fell for it again.  🤣

10 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Swinging like usual, with lies...and you fell for it again.  🤣

🤣🤣🤣