Sign in to follow this  
kilroy69

Biden should absolutely not debate trump.

Just now, avoiding injuries said:

Trump isn’t benefiting his business. Forbes had him valued at $3.3B in 2016 and $3.1B in 2019. 

He may not actually be creating more wealth for himself right but I still think his ultimate goal was to so.  I think his long term goal was to benefit himself, family and brand.  I don't know if it actually going to work though.  He's certainly gotten more worldwide publicity that he's ever had before.

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Your man crush on Sho is noted.  Why not talk to him?

I have a man crush on Sho as much as I do on Torrid.  Not at all and I"m glad they're gone.  I note them due to their dogmatic nature and how they liked to pretend they weren't left wing zealots like you.

4 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I don't have a link.  I've been stating my opinion on all of this.  It's based on my knowledge of running a business, marketing and branding.  I may be wrong and I'm ok with that.

As I thought,  just winging it. Carry on.... 

1 minute ago, avoiding injuries said:

He said it would before running. 

I remember.  I didn't believe him when he said it.  He also said that him and his wealthy friends were not going to benefit from his tax reform plan.

He may not actually be creating more wealth for himself right but I still think his ultimate goal was to so.  I think his long term goal was to benefit himself, family and brand.  I don't know if it actually going to work though.  He's certainly gotten more worldwide publicity that he's ever had before.

I disagree.  I think Trump loves this country and has attempted to put America first.  Conversely,  on the Democrat side, if they win, we will most likely have a vice president who genuinely hates America and all that it represents.  

1 minute ago, drobeski said:

It's a forum where we have discussions.  The majority of everything said here is opinion based.  I don't agree with a lot of your opinions and you don't agree with mine, it's all part of the discussion.

1 minute ago, fandandy said:

I disagree.  I think Trump loves this country and has attempted to put America first.  Conversely,  on the Democrat side, if they win, we will most likely have a vice president who genuinely hates America and all that it represents.  

I know you do and I know a lot of Trump supporters honestly believe that.  That's ok, you may be right and I could be way off.  I just don't see it though.  Maybe he'll prove me wrong some day.  Crazier things have happened.

5 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Like this is my life's mantra....and I refuse to hold myself to any higher standard.

12 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Do you feel that Obama ran for President in order to benefit himself and become wealthier?

He knew it would happen. He was the first black president, elected in a white majority, white supremacist superpower founded on slavery. Of course he did. 

Trump loves this country so much that he dodged the draft and spend a career stiffing US businesses, defrauding consumers and hiring foreign labor to prove it. 

Some people will believe anything. :doh: 

10 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Why do you care? Is that what you’re focusing on? Is a policy discussion beyond your intellectual grasp? You choose to focus on this and not what affects you and the nation? Why? So you can win a thread? It’s not working. 

7 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I remember.  I didn't believe him when he said it.  He also said that him and his wealthy friends were not going to benefit from his tax reform plan.

Remember when Macy’s discontinued selling the Trump clothing line? Or when a boycott was started on Ivanka’s jewelry and accessory line causing her to close up? Ahhh... the money

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Why do you care? Is that what you’re focusing on? Is a policy discussion beyond your intellectual grasp? You choose to focus on this and not what affects you and the nation? Why? So you can win a thread? It’s not working. 

It all comes done to my lack of trust of Trump.  I don't think he cares about any of us.

I'm not trying to win a thread.  That's high school sh1t.

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

It's a forum where we have discussions.  The majority of everything said here is opinion based.  I don't agree with a lot of your opinions and you don't agree with mine, it's all part of the discussion.

Opinions should be judgements based on facts.  It's funny, I just posted something like this on the fantasy portion of the board.  Opinions are never "right" or "wrong", they're either based and have merit or they're baseless and are meaningless.

You said you believe the Trump did this to better his portfolio (roughly speaking).  Yet, two people told you that Forbes shows that Trump lost about $200M in 3 years (he lost money).  Someone else told you that Trump stated that before he ran, Trump said he was going to lose money.  I remember him saying that as well, right around the time where he said he wouldn't take a paycheck if elected (which he's held up to).

So you have multiple inferences where your opinion was shown to be baseless.  Instead of owning up to it and rethinking your stance, you're choosing to continually double down.  Where you lose me is where even if you think you're opinions have merit, you only attribute this to Donald Trump.  You choose to ignore the fact that Obama did it and that Biden, and if he wins, his VP - who will be the President before the 2021 calendar year... are going to do the same thing.  You're willfully choosing to hold one person to a standard that you're willing to over look when someone else does it.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, MDC said:

Trump loves this country so much that he dodged the draft and spend a career stiffing US businesses, defrauding consumers and hiring foreign labor to prove it. 

Some people will believe anything. :doh: 

To which he realized the error in his ways and became a Republican.  Funny thing, all those things that you mention he did, was when he was a Democrat and supported by Democrats.  Interesting, don't ya think?

1 minute ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Opinions should be judgements based on facts.  It's funny, I just posted something like this on the fantasy portion of the board.  Opinions are never "right" or "wrong", they're either based and have merit or they're baseless and are meaningless.

You said you believe the Trump did this to better his portfolio (roughly speaking).  Yet, two people told you that Forbes shows that Trump lost about $200M in 3 years (he lost money).  Someone else told you that Trump stated that before he ran, Trump said he was going to lose money.  I remember him saying that as well, right around the time where he said he wouldn't take a paycheck if elected (which he's held up to).

So you have multiple inferences where your opinion was shown to be baseless.  Instead of owning up to it and rethinking your stance, you're choosing to continually double down.  Where you lose me is where even if you think you're opinions have merit, you only attribute this to Donald Trump.  You choose to ignore the fact that Obama did it and that Biden, and if he wins, his VP - who will be the President before the 2021 calendar year... are going to do the same thing.  You're willfully choosing to hold one person to a standard that you're willing to over look when someone else does it.

Own up to what?  I don't believe the things that Trump says.  That's fine that you do, but I do not.  My opinion on Trump is based on everything he's done in his life.  I've never liked the man.  I've never liked how he's carried himself, how he's handled business, how he treats others and just about everything else about him.  

4 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

It all comes done to my lack of trust of Trump.  I don't think he cares about any of us.

I'm not trying to win a thread.  That's high school sh1t.

One of my best friends growing up says this. That he doesn’t trust Trump and that Trump doesn’t care about me. I have never figured out what he means by it and he’s vague with an explanation. 
How does he show he doesn’t care about me(us)? We are Americans and I think he’s trying to put us first. 

16 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

Like this is my life's mantra....and I refuse to hold myself to any higher standard.

Yeah but you married a doctor so can can afford to be a loser. 

• Haha 1

One of my best friends growing up says this. That he doesn’t trust Trump and that Trump doesn’t care about me. I have never figured out what he means by it and he’s vague with an explanation. 
How does he show he doesn’t care about me(us)? We are Americans and I think he’s trying to put us first. 

This is the divide we all have.  Not everyone believes Trump is putting us first.

4 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

To which he realized the error in his ways and became a Republican.  Funny thing, all those things that you mention he did, was when he was a Democrat and supported by Democrats.  Interesting, don't ya think?

:lol: 

This is the divide we all have.  Not everyone believes Trump is putting us first.

Who do you think he’s putting first? Please don’t say himself and his rich buddies...

4 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Yeah but you married a doctor so can can afford to be a loser. 

You're god damned right. :)

Who do you think he’s putting first? Please don’t say himself and his rich buddies...

Why even ask the question?

8 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I don't give a crap why Trump is doing anything. I just want him to keep doing what he has been doing for the last 4 years.

Go vote for whatever no name is on the ticket and feel proud you contributed nothing. Is Perot still on the ballot?

4 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I don't give a crap why Trump is doing anything. I just want him to keep doing what he has been doing for the last 4 years.

Funny how they never questioned motives and who cares about "me" when Obama was in office.

Hindsight had shown that Obama only cared about himself.  I mean, he went into the wh poor and came out a multi millionaire.  Silence.  Trump loses money and donates his paycheck but he's selfish and greedy for personal gain.

Why even ask the question?

Because I was hoping you’d have a different answer since that claim has been refuted in this thread already. 
Take me for instance, I’m bringing home significantly more money because of Trump’s tax laws. My job is more secure and I have many more options due to the economy. My portfolio has grown significantly and my 401k went bonkers. 
The man has earned my trust and is definitely looking out for me. 

9 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I have a hard time believing any politician "puts us first."  Lots of us, even within a political party, want different things.  It's impossible to appease everyone.  The one thing Trump can really do that will be positive for everyone is implement policy to help create jobs and grow the economy.  Trump was doing a great job IMO and I think he can bring it back.  Does he really care about me?  Fuk no and I don't care.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Funny how they never questioned motives and who cares about "me" when Obama was in office.

Times have changed for me since Obama was President.  I'm sure I would have a different opinion of Obama if he were President right now too.  I was in my 20's and early 30's during Obama's presidency.

7 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Back to Biden ..ummmm 

Ummm 

:lol: :lol:

Biden 

:lol:

This is where we are in the Geek Club and in the real world. There’s nothing to say about Biden, that’s why it always turns into being about Trump. 

4 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

I have a hard time believing any politician "puts us first."  Lots of us, even within a political party, want different things.  It's impossible to appease everyone.  The one thing they can really do that will be positive for everyone is implement policy to help create jobs and grow the economy.  Trump was doing a great job IMO and I think he can bring it back.  Does he really care about me?  Fuk no and I don't care.

I respect that opinion.

The real head scratcher for me are the people who say that God blessed us with Trump as our President and that Trump truly cares about each and every one of us.  There is some baffling propaganda going around social media.

This is where we are in the Geek Club and in the real world. There’s nothing to say about Biden, that’s why it always turns into being about Trump. 

I thought almost everyone here agrees that Biden sucks and isn't fit to be President?  Is there really any division here on opinions towards Biden?

I thought almost everyone here agrees that Biden sucks and isn't fit to be President?  Is there really any division here on opinions towards Biden?

I would hope not, but nothing surprises me anymore. 

I guess it comes down to which draft dodger to vote for, Trump or Biden? I give the nod to Trump. Bones ours are a much better story than Asthma, especially when the guy with the Asthma ran track. 

47 minutes ago, drobeski said:

47 years leaching off the government for Biden...

Can anyone list a single accomplishment,  thats improved the life of Americans that Joe is responsible for ? He's had 47 years, so there has to be a ton of em. 

Everyone beats him up for his role in passage of the crime reform bill of the 90s. Not me. I liked it then and I still like it now.

2 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Everyone beats him up for his role in passage of the crime reform bill of the 90s. Not me. I liked it then and I still like it now.

Same here. Only thing he ever got right. Well that and helping to put and end to bussing. Lol. 

4 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I liked most of Joe's policies. Videos of him cracking down on criminal blacks, illegals, against gay marriage. Where is that guy? He changed all his positions in like 6 months.

Only thing I like now is he disowned that little bastard grandchild. Not allowed in his house. I saluted that one.

12 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Ok 1 out of 47 years ain't too bad. 

18 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Honcho has his bal...er I mean back.