Sign in to follow this  
kilroy69

Biden should absolutely not debate trump.

If his people let him debate they don't wanna win. If he goes on air live in a debate people are gonna see how far he is gone. 

I think it would cause a lot of people not to vote for him if he didn't debate.  He's stuck between a rock and a hard place, but that's the mess the Dems created for themselves.  Just like with HItlery, if they'd only put up someone somewhat competent against Trump they destroy him.  Now it's looking more and more like he'll win a second term.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'm starting to see this a little bit differently. As the pressure mounts for him to do a debate everyone thinks Biden is going to get eviscerated and that he can't form a complete sentence. But remember Biden is an excellent debater. He basically tore Paul Ryan apart and I know I know that was a number of years ago. But as the chirping gets louder and louder if he debates and is coherent at all that's not going to be a good thing for trump. Hes basically putting trump in a position where if he wins debates he should but boy O boy if he gets beat up by Biden and he looks competent enough? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

I'm starting to see this a little bit differently. As the pressure mounts for him to do a debate everyone thinks Biden is going to get eviscerated and that he can't form a complete sentence. But remember Biden is an excellent debater. He basically tore Paul Ryan apart and I know I know that was a number of years ago. But as the chirping gets louder and louder if he debates and is coherent at all that's not going to be a good thing for trump. Hes basically putting trump in a position where if he wins debates he should but boy O boy if he gets beat up by Biden and he looks competent enough? 

Even if he is sharp, what is he going to say? I'll give you all healthcare and the prices won't go up and you get to keep your provider?

WTF do the democrats have to even run on? They have been a disgrace to this country for the past 12 years at least and in the last 4 they did not even try to do anything other than to oust Trump. And they failed miserably at that.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

So be it.  As Americans, not Dems/GOP/Lib/Conservative we deserve to see the candidates we have to choose from discuss the issues.  If it hurts Trump so be it.  If they debate on the issues, even if Biden is coherent, I think he loses because most Americans don't support this far left wing sh*t being thrown around by the Dems.

I don't think I'll be able to watch it.  The vicarious embarrassment will be too strong.  I'll just read about it here live.

I won’t be able to watch either of them attempt to talk. It’s so embarrassing. Trump sounds like he has no idea what he’s doing and Biden sounds like he needs to be in a home. To think these two men are our best options for President is sad. 

• Like 3
  • Confused 2

I don’t know how he could NOT debate Trump. I know it’s unusual times but that would be pretty much unprecedented, no?

I don’t think he’s nearly as far gone as you guys make out and, conversely, your hero Trump is often nonsensical at best. Don’t know that Biden would “win” but probably not the bloodbath you expect.

Biden is not debating Trump. Mark my word. Hillary thought she could. He had her stuttering, crowd laughing at her. He took all her heavy punches caught them in his hand.

This is not happening. What will happen, Biden will agree to debate but then there will be some tussle on moderators, or he gets the virus and wants to debate but being recorded, not live. Ain't happening folks.

24 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

Also Biden did pretty well in the last couple Democratic debates. Granted he had set the bar very low, but still. When he got more forceful he was much better. Kind of like an angry grandpa yelling but it was better then where he’d been at 

• Haha 1

If the debate happens there will be a "Because you'd be in jail" moment but it will be "Because you'd be in a home!"  

13 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I don’t know how he could NOT debate Trump. I know it’s unusual times but that would be pretty much unprecedented, no?

I don’t think he’s nearly as far gone as you guys make out and, conversely, your hero Trump is often nonsensical at best. Don’t know that Biden would “win” but probably not the bloodbath you expect.

Trump is a megalomaniac that loves to hear himself talk. A blowhard that is a narcissist. That's without question. 

Biden looks like Regan did at the END of his term. 

• Confused 1

Hillary won all three debates last time. This should be easy for Biden. Trump has a horrible economy and is responsible for all these deaths. What are they afraid of? 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

Trump is a megalomaniac that loves to hear himself talk. A blowhard that is a narcissist. That's without question. 

Biden looks like Regan did at the END of his term. 

True

To Biden's credit, it seems more like Dems from outside Biden's inner circle rather than he or his campaign staff that takes this position. As Strike says, citizens deserve to see debates.

But I think Headlock is right, the reality is that Team Biden's best move is the one that the outside Dems are calling for: to agree to the debates then complain about the rules or moderation and then not conduct any. Tom Friedman laid out some good excuses, needs "fact checking" in live during the debate by esteemed corporate MSM news sources (Rachel Maddow, Chris Cuomo, and the pink haired tranny that censors everyone at Twitter) and such and such other new rules and then blame Trump for not agreeing to them. Blow smoke saying Trump is the one scared to debate and have the MSM back them up.

The best strategy is keep doing what they're doing:  leave Biden in the basement, put out edited clips daily to show he's still alive, take him out to give a five minute speech in a controlled space every now and again without taking questions, and make it Trump vs Good 'ol Joe who is simply taking measures to stay safe from coronavirus, and then make it "More Trump? Yes or No?"

How focked up is it that this guy is the candidate they chose to go with ? :lol:

Whats that say about the democrats and how dumb the DNC knows its base is. 

I wouldn’t even mind if they gave Biden the questions in advance to entice him to participate. Hell, let him bring an advisor onto the stage with him. HE HAS NO GOOD MESSAGE 

2 hours ago, drobeski said:

How focked up is it that this guy is the candidate they chose to go with ? :lol:

Whats that say about the democrats and how dumb the DNC knows its base is. 

I know you don't understand how others can feel this way but this is the same opinion many people have towards Republicans and Trump.

Bidens handlers have no intention of allowing him out of the bunker to debate Trump.  Safety, ya know.

42 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I know you don't understand how others can feel this way but this is the same opinion many people have towards Republicans and Trump.

Cool brah 

Joe has dementia... and he's their candidate. 

Can't equalize that away now matter how much you want to try. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Cool brah 

Joe has dementia... and he's their candidate. 

Can't equalize that away now matter how much you want to try. 

God. This. This sooooo many times over. I'm neither democrat nor Republican. I could clearly see why the Republicans ran trump in a time when voters were rejecting mainstream candidates.  If the democrats cared we would be talking about president Sanders right now. 

To somehow equate an egomaniacal maniac to a someone who is obviously suffering the effects of brain problems is not exactly apples to apples. 

Over the past couple years...as people started calling liberals "snowflakes" --- liberals became hurt by the idea, and started calling conservatives "snowflakes"

As liberals became hurt with the the phrase "butt hurt" being used to describe their "feelings" oriented view on life... they started calling conservatives butt hurt.

As liberals became hurt by telling them "go find your safe space" they started doing the same thing back.

They purely can't think on their own.   They can only follow. 

Now, they are saying Trump doesn't want to debate Biden because Biden has superior speech and debating skills that will expose Trump, and that Trump is trying is trying to get the debates scrapped.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnns-brian-stelter-ridiculed-for-claiming-right-wing-media-is-behind-push-for-biden-not-to-debate-trump

Liberalism is a disease.  Nobody is going to convince me otherwise. Purely a disease.  

21 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

We get it, believe me but the barrage he gets is uneven. There is more material to hit Biden with, way more. There are dozens of videos, out right lies of him taking the exact staunch opposite position he has now. Totally phucked up he's getting a hall pass and that's not even addressing his mental decline..meh. There is no morale high ground for anyone involved in this election. Not the candidates, press or the voters. All toxic. Only real choice deciding which vat of sludge to jump in.

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I understand that you and I see things from completely opposite spectrums, and I can respect that. What I can’t understand is the fact that there is a stark difference in policies where on one side you have support for rioting and lawlessness, calls to defund the police, segregation trying to be reinstated, higher taxes, the dismantling of the traditional American family and just about everything else that has made the US the greatest and least racist country in the world. On the other side, you have America first, jobs coming back, energy independence, pre-covid greatest economy, lowest unemployment for minorities, fair trade deals and being once again the undisputed power house country of the world. 
But because people don’t like Trump sticking up for himself against an opposing army in the media and taking to Twitter to get his unfiltered/uncut message out  to the public, people are willing to side with altering everything that makes our country what it is today. Truly mind blowing. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Two old men one senior and other barking mad yelling at each other on stage.

I can’t wait.

1 minute ago, MDC said:

Two old men one senior and other barking mad yelling at each other on stage.

I can’t wait.

Yeah but wait until they start pandering. That's when the fun starts. 

Ironically - guess who hasn't committed to the debates yet.

The Hill

A Biden campaign spokesman said Monday that the former vice president looked forward to facing off with Trump on all three occasions set by the Commission on Presidential Debates. Biden has already committed in writing to doing so, and his campaign also noted that it is Trump who has yet to formally commit in writing to participating in the debates. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mike Honcho said:

Got any details on how team dimentia wants these debates conducted?

1 minute ago, drobeski said:

Considering the democrats have already shown they will leak the questions to a candidate I can't even imagine how much they will try to help Joe. Ear piece for him? He probably already has the questions. 

They probly have Joe in his basement doing crossword puzzles trying to help his brain fire off any sort of what's left of any signals hoping it will last long enough for a debate. Lord knows hes not going to go in front of any media that will actually ask him any questions.

Quite the candidate they are voting for

2 minutes ago, drobeski said:

I just told you, he hasn't committed to the debates yet. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.), who served for years with Biden on the Senate Judiciary Committee, said Biden shouldn’t shy away from a debate.

“This is a big race, and the answer is yes, I think he should,” she said.

Even Feinstein didn't know sleepy was up for the debates.  :dunno:

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

How about the bigger picture?  How about you go with the party that is Pro-USA.

Justify voting for a party that puts illegals ahead of US citizens that are SUPPOSED to be here.  

Go.

Never mind. I'll answer for you.

An enemy (illegals) of my enemy (Trump) is my friend.  That's why the dems are pro-illegals, pro-murderers and pro-terrorists.  It's not complicated. 

You're welcome.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

id love to see trump bring up corn pop and hairy legs

I’m more interested in Ukraine with a sprinkle of Hunter’s bastard child. 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

I just told you, he hasn't committed to the debates yet. 

Oh I get it. You're reversing it to pretend Joe has a normal brain and Trump has dementia. 

Haha good one mike. I almost slapped my knee!

Biden’s wife and infant child were killed in a car accident in 1972. Later on Biden claimed the other driver was drunk. He wasn’t. The drivers family asked Biden to stop staying that, that it was causing the driver stress. Biden apologized and said he would stop saying it. He didn’t. He’s a scumbag. 

5 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

I’m more interested in Ukraine with a sprinkle of Hunter’s bastard child. 

And sniffing little girls hair and touching them inappropriately.

This just in. Biden says debates are for wimps. He said he doesn't need anyone's vote, and if the voters don't like it, he'll challenge every one of them to a push up contest. And if black peolle don't like it, well they aren't black anyway.