Sign in to follow this  
Drizzay

Kenosha next?

1 minute ago, fandandy said:

It's a dumb take to imagine having disdain for the police if you grew up and lived in an area where 'a cop car pulls up, a cop jumps out and yells “hands in the air, turn around, up against the wall”. '

Seriously?  That wouldn't bother you?  Do you find this normal?  Does this happen where you live?  Has this ever happened to your kid?  Don't be disingenuous, this would piss you off to no end.  

I’ve told this story several times.  In college me and three friends were pulled over at gun point.  Told to exit the vehicle, hands up, walk slowly backwards and cuffed.  I was scared shitless but complied, we sat on the curb handcuffed. 

Turned out my buddies car was the exact make and model of a stolen car and like one letter off on the plates. Once they figured it out they told us the misunderstanding and let us go.  Nobody hurt whatsoever and I don’t blame them one bit.  

99.999% of the time cops have a reason to pull you over or detain you.  

2 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I think there's enough evidence this time to support the officer.  The amount of shots seemed extreme but regardless, the man was armed and dangerous.

Seemed extreme?  The guy didn’t flinch after 4 shots.  He’s still alive after 7 shots. In that situation you shoot until the guy is visually incapacitated.

2 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

Seemed extreme?  The guy didn’t flinch after 4 shots.  He’s still alive after 7 shots. In that case you shoot until the guy is visually incapacitated.

Yes, 7 shots at that distance seems extreme.  Unless he missed him on a couple of those shots, it seems extreme.  I couldn't see if the guy was still moving after being shot because the door was blocking the view.

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

Yes, 7 shots at that distance seems extreme.  Unless he missed him on a couple of those shots, it seems extreme.  I couldn't see if the guy was still moving after being shot because the door was blocking the view.

My brother told me that they're taught to only draw their gun if they believe they will need to shoot.  If you shoot, shoot to kill.  At that point, it's life or death... ensure that it's not your life.  If you have to empty the clip, empty it.  Period.

• Like 1

I’ve changed my mind. Defund the police in the areas that want it. These fockin babies can figure out their daily bs by themselves. Neighbors too loud? Handle it yourself. Cars flying up and down your street way too fast? Call a social worker. Get robbed? Rob someone else. Have at it chumps. 

1 minute ago, TBayXXXVII said:

My brother told me that they're taught to only draw their gun if they believe they will need to shoot.  If you shoot, shoot to kill.  At that point, it's life or death... ensure that it's not your life.  If you have to empty the clip, empty it.  Period.

No cop is taught to shoot to kill. You are taught to aim center mass. That’s it. You shoot until the threat has been neutralized. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I think there's enough evidence this time to support the officer.  The amount of shots seemed extreme but regardless, the man was armed and dangerous.

Now go tell all of your lefty millennials who are marching through streets and burning down neighborhoods.  

Scary stuff.  Perfect storm.  Social media + media propaganda + mob mentality is snowballing.

Kids are jaded these days and are slaves to social media.  It will sway back the other way once police departments are dismantled and people have to live in dangerous conditions and it becomes a free for all everywhere.  

Kids are brainwashed right now.  Facts do not matter.  

I say defund all of these city police departments.  Give them jobs in the burbs protecting people who respect their job in protecting communities.

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

No cop is taught to shoot to kill. You are taught to aim center mass. That’s it. You shoot until the threat has been neutralized. 

Not in NJ 25 years ago.

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’ve changed my mind. Defund the police in the areas that want it. These fockin babies can figure out their daily bs by themselves. Neighbors too loud? Handle it yourself. Cars flying up and down your street way too fast? Call a social worker. Get robbed? Rob someone else. Have at it chumps. 

Agree

53 minutes ago, fandandy said:

I imagine that I would also have a disdain for the police if I lived in an area where this happened daily.  It's chicken or egg though and the only remedy I see short of dismantling nationwide the police force is to allow blacks to police themselves and in order to do this, they need to be segregated.  I fully support NFAC's platform.

You are woefully misinformed.  In all of 2019 there were millions and millions of police interactions with black people.  You know how many of them resulted in an unarmed black man shot and killed by police?  9.  And you know how many of those were fully compliant?  ZERO.

Stop believing the crap you are being fed by the agenda driven media.  

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The only problem is that they'll use Federal funds to to replace damages... which is our tax dollars.

4 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Not in NJ 25 years ago.

Someone is wrong in this. Either you or your brother. Just for liability purposes alone no one is going to be told to kill anyone. If the goal was to kill, cops would be taught to aim for the head at close range. They aren’t. 

5 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Now go tell all of your lefty millennials who are marching through streets and burning down neighborhoods.  

Scary stuff.  Perfect storm.  Social media + media propaganda + mob mentality is snowballing.

Kids are jaded these days and are slaves to social media.  It will sway back the other way once police departments are dismantled and people have to live in dangerous conditions and it becomes a free for all everywhere.  

Kids are brainwashed right now.  Facts do not matter.  

I say defund all of these city police departments.  Give them jobs in the burbs protecting people who respect their job in protecting communities.

I don't know any lefty millennials who are marching through streets and burning down neighborhoods.

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Someone is wrong in this. Either you or your brother. Just for liability purposes alone no one is going to be told to kill anyone. If the goal was to kill cops would be taught to aim for the head at close range. They aren’t. 

Actually, he was taught pretty much as you said.  He simply added, where you stopped, that if you have to keep shooting until the person is dead, so be it.  Empty the clip.  In the post I was referencing, if the guy was still seen as a threat, keep shooting.  As Ivan Draggo said, "If he dies, he dies".  It's not the preferred outcome, obviously, as no one really wants to kill anyone, but sometimes there are no other options.

The woke white liberals on my fb are currently throwing a tizzy on my post:

It's amazing to me that in 2020 we actually have to have a discussion of why you can't fight cops, disobey commands multiple times, pull out a knife while walking away after being tazed, still disobeying commands to stop, reach into your vehicle for 2 full clips and still have to explain to people why you will get shot 100 times out of 100. 
But sure go ahead and burn down the city, let Biden, their governor and NBA players fan the flames as fast as they possibly can....and they are. Burn your stores and business....I don't care,, you live there...i don't. All for a guy with a history of gun violence,assaulting cops and raping a teen... Its a joke. 

Just now, TBayXXXVII said:

Actually, he was taught pretty much as you said.  He simply added, where you stopped, that if you have to keep shooting until the person is dead, so be it.  Empty the clip.

That’s his thing. He wasn’t taught that though. Threat neutralized. That’s the end of the shooting. You don’t try and kill anyone. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

That’s his thing. He wasn’t taught that though. Threat neutralized. That’s the end of the shooting. You don’t try and kill anyone. 

Isn't this "Threat neutralized" and this "if you have to keep shooting until the person is dead, so be it", the same thing?

30 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

That goes for everyone

21 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Isn't this "Threat neutralized" and this "if you have to keep shooting until the person is dead, so be it", the same thing?

That’s different than shot to kill, which you said before, attributing it to him. 

32 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

The woke white liberals on my fb are currently throwing a tizzy on my post:

It's amazing to me that in 2020 we actually have to have a discussion of why you can't fight cops, disobey commands multiple times, pull out a knife while walking away after being tazed, still disobeying commands to stop, reach into your vehicle for 2 full clips and still have to explain to people why you will get shot 100 times out of 100. 
But sure go ahead and burn down the city, let Biden, their governor and NBA players fan the flames as fast as they possibly can....and they are. Burn your stores and business....I don't care,, you live there...i don't. All for a guy with a history of gun violence,assaulting cops and raping a teen... Its a joke. 

You are a liberal 

This woman is clearly afraid of this guy as he harangues in his woke righteousness. That particular dynamic reminds me of scenes from Sharia law territory yet he probably considers himself a feminist. 

1 minute ago, iam90sbaby said:

You are a liberal 

Oh yes because I said the president shouldn't be trying to boycott American companies. Interesting you brought that up. Go see that goodyear thread. There's something in there for you. Hope you stick to it

51 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Magazine, not a clip. 

Sorry to be an ahole, but it bugs me.

1 minute ago, cyclone24 said:

Oh yes because I said the president shouldn't be trying to boycott American companies. Interesting you brought that up. Go see that goodyear thread. There's something in there for you. Hope you stick to it

Okay libtard

Just now, iam90sbaby said:

Okay libtard

Cancel that Amazon account baby girl. I mean I know you are a man of your word and by God you are not going to allow people to disrespect republicans like that... man I'm really sorry that you can't shop there anymore but you are a man of your convictions and you will not be hypocritical. I admire you.

15 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

Cancel that Amazon account baby girl. I mean I know you are a man of your word and by God you are not going to allow people to disrespect republicans like that... man I'm really sorry that you can't shop there anymore but you are a man of your convictions and you will not be hypocritical. I admire you.

Whatever you say man

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

Is he wrong?

They won't cancel Amazon. That was my whole point. They are full of shiit. 

Just now, cyclone24 said:

They won't cancel Amazon. That was my whole point. They are full of shiit. 

Oh, I know.

3 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Is he wrong?

It's funny you two assume everyone constantly purchases things from Amazon like there isn't even an alternative, that normie life, lol. I only purchase electronics from them and that is only if they have a better deal than Newegg or OS. I probably have around 15-20 total purchase from Amazon in my life.

I’m into targeted boycotts. Trying to boycott everything all at once is not practical. Gillette and Nike have paid a price. It’s Goodyear’s turn now. It’s like a rolling blackout, and it’s the smart way to do it. 

Just now, iam90sbaby said:

It's funny you two assume everyone constantly purchases things from Amazon like there isn't even an alternative, that normies life, lol. I only purchase electronics from them and that is only if they have a better deal than Newegg or OS. I probably have around 15-20 total purchase from Amazon in my life.

I would say vast majority of people buy things off of Amazon. If you don't? Great. Should be an easy deletion of your account. 

I mean if you were outraged about an attire issue at a place you don't work I can't even imagine how mad you guys must be about not carrying the Republican message. 

I just wanted to let you guys know and by all means feel free to post your account being deleted.

1 minute ago, iam90sbaby said:

It's funny you two assume everyone constantly purchases things from Amazon like there isn't even an alternative, that normie life, lol. I only purchase electronics from them and that is only if they have a better deal than Newegg or OS. I probably have around 15-20 total purchase from Amazon in my life.

I don't think anyone assumed that you constantly purchase things from them, just the fact that you do it and most likely won't stop buying from them.  It's a matter of picking and choosing who to boycott based on how convenient it is.  It's pretty common with a lot of people.  I've been guilty of it in the past as well.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

I would say vast majority of people buy things off of Amazon. If you don't? Great. Should be an easy deletion of your account. 

I mean if you were outraged about an attire issue at a place you don't work I can't even imagine how mad you guys must be about not carrying the Republican message. 

I just wanted to let you guys know and by all means feel free to post your account being deleted.

I've never purchased anything from Amazon, don't have an account to delete

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

That’s different than shot to kill, which you said before, attributing it to him. 

That's my wording, my bad.

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, BiffTannen said:

Magazine, not a clip. 

Sorry to be an ahole, but it bugs me.

To me, 6 in one - half dozen in the other.

2 minutes ago, BiffTannen said:

Oh, I'm sure there is a difference, I just don't like guns, so I really don't care.  LOL

While I don't like guns, those who do, have at it.  It's your right.  :thumbsup:

• Like 1