Sign in to follow this  
Drizzay

Kenosha next?

11 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I think people are use to cops being killed in the line of duty and some even assume that's just part of their job.  People just ignore it and the national media doesn't report on it.  Blacks being killed by white cops is a hot topic.  It always has been and especially is right now.  The media is going to make a big deal out of it because the public makes a big deal out of it.

Cops are always killing scumbags. Black and white. But only one type of scumbag gets martyred. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Cops are always killing scumbags. Black and white. But only one type of scumbag gets martyred. 

It's when the people of color who were not actually scumbags get killed, that starts action from others.

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

It's when the people of color who were not actually scumbags get killed, that starts action from others.

Name one colored person that has been killed this year by police that wasn’t a scumbag. 

1 minute ago, BiffTannen said:

Name one colored person that has been killed this year by police that wasn’t a scumbag. 

I don't know if there has been one or not this year.  I wasn't specifically referring to this year.

I don't know if there has been one or not this year.  I wasn't specifically referring to this year.

Name 5 from ANY year(s).

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Strike said:

Name 5 from ANY year(s).

No need for 5. A single one from any year would also work. 

• Haha 1

Ok got the deets. Violent criminal with felony warrant. Possibly armed but the shot of the knife is sketchy, it looks like some kind of curved tribal blade lol it could be keys or something. Reached for his car, gun or not could have easily had one. 

1 minute ago, BiffTannen said:

I suspect if one looked really really hard they could find one from one year.  It's not like cops are infallible, and they have millions of interactions with the public every year.  They're human.  I could easily find multiple white people (Doug Zerby comes immediately to mind) that have been killed unjustly by cops.  So I wanted to be fair.

Just now, tanatastic said:

Ok got the deets. Violent criminal with felony warrant. Possibly armed but the shot of the knife is sketchy, it looks like some kind of curved tribal blade lol it could be keys or something. Reached for his car, gun or not could have easily had one. 

You forgot the part where multiple cops wrestled with him and he got away, and they tased him which didn't faze him.  Then he went for the car.

24 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I think people are use to cops being killed in the line of duty and some even assume that's just part of their job.  People just ignore it and the national media doesn't report on it.  Blacks being killed by white cops is a hot topic.  It always has been and especially is right now.  The media is going to make a big deal out of it because the public makes a big deal out of it.

The media is gonna make a big deal about it until a democrat is back in the WH.

1 hour ago, peenie said:

Stop it!! I'm at work, working!! I haven't teleworked or had a day off since the lockdown. I'm black and I haven't burned anything. Geez!!!!!!! Why can't you stop yourself from labeling us all. There are millions of us and almost ALL of us are at home or working.

I didn't even have lunch. I took a break to check email and then snoop here. Going back to working not looting, not rioting, not burning property and not beating people over the head.

Yet 90%+ of black people who vote will do so for Dems on 11/3.  Such a vote condones rioting and looting, plain and simple.

1 minute ago, lod001 said:

The media is gonna make a big deal about it until a democrat is back in the WH.

I don't think I believe that.  I would agree that it may not be AS big of a deal but people will continue to be upset about events like this and I think the news will continue to report it.  I don't think it will just go away.

33 minutes ago, nobody said:

You are racist though.  A casual perusal of your posts clearly shows that you think black people are inferior.

I think some black people are terrible human beings. I respect others. Same with every race. You can do all the perusing you like. Facts are facts. 

11 minutes ago, BiffTannen said:

Breonna Taylor. Unfortunately she chose poorly and her loser boyfriend ended up getting her killed. 

4 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Breonna Taylor. Unfortunately she chose poorly and her loser boyfriend ended up getting her killed. 

Get in the way of your armed ghetto boyfriend and an armed cop? Poor life decision. :dunno:

4 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Her name was on the warrant as well. She is a scumbag in my book. 

Rewatching the video I don’t think he’s armed with a tribal curved ornate knife lol. It’s clearly his keys or phone or something. These cops will go down especially if there’s no weapon found in the car, even though there easily could have been. But shot in the back unarmed is never a good look and it won’t go well for them. I applaud them for taking a dangerous and wanted felon out of action. He will now rake in millions from this and move to a white neighborhood.

12 minutes ago, BiffTannen said:

I thought the Philando Castile was a strange one.  He was pulled over for a broken tail light and I believe he told the officer that he was carrying.  When he reached for his license he was shot for times.

3 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I thought the Philando Castile was a strange one.  He was pulled over for a broken tail light and I believe he told the officer that he was carrying.  When he reached for his license he was shot for times.

He shouldn’t have reached. No sympathy. 

Just now, BiffTannen said:

He shouldn’t have reached. No sympathy. 

Don't the majority of people reach for their license and registration when they get pulled over?  It's best to have that out before the cop gets to your window but I seriously doubt a large percentage of people do it.  I've never had a gun pulled on me when I reached for my glove compartment to get my registration.  I've even had to get out of my car in order to get my license out of my billfold that was in the back seat, no guns pulled on me.

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Don't the majority of people reach for their license and registration when they get pulled over?  It's best to have that out before the cop gets to your window but I seriously doubt a large percentage of people do it.  I've never had a gun pulled on me when I reached for my glove compartment to get my registration.  I've even had to get out of my car in order to get my license out of my billfold that was in the back seat, no guns pulled on me.

It’s far more likely that a black man will reach for a gun than you. If you don’t profile and treat them differently as an officer your risk goes up drastically. You have 1 second to decide wether it’s your life or his if he’s reaching for a gun, what will you do?

3 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I don’t. I have a carry license therefore the first question they ask me is where is my gun. I let them know it is in my waist holster and that I am not moving my hands or retrieving any documents. If they are not comfortable with me providing my information verbally then they can ask me to step outside. 

1 minute ago, tanatastic said:

It’s far more likely that a black man will reach for a gun than you. If you don’t profile and treat them differently as an officer your risk goes up drastically. You have 1 second to decide wether it’s your life or his if he’s reaching for a gun, what will you do?

Therein lies the problem.  Blacks are afraid of police because they are being profiled.  Whether it's justified or not can be debated that it's because of their own doing.

• Haha 1

Therein lies the problem.  Blacks are afraid of police because they are being profiled.  Whether it's justified or not can be debated that it's because of their own doing.

I wonder if it has something to do with them committing 51% of all crime despite being just 13% of the population?

5 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

I wonder if it has something to do with them committing 51% of all crime despite being just 13% of the population?

If you are in a yard full of dogs and 9 of them are cuddly and 1 of them is a snarling pit bulls that cause 50% of the bites, you would treat that dog differently. You would profile them and be more scared of them and no one would blame you. No one would have a problem with this either in fact they would call you crazy if you didn’t act differently towards them.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

This is wrong.  Whites get killed unjustly by cops as well.  There's no doubt cops could be better trained and less trigger happy.  However, when you look at the rate of these incidents statistically it's statistically insignificant.  That will sound cold because, you know, "all lives matter" but when making policy decisions you need to look at actual data and not individual incidents.  And, when talking about reducing the quantity of these incidents, we should look at it from the perspective of reducing it with regards to ALL races, not a single one.  It would be RACIST to say "let's focus on not killing black people", all the while allowing white people to continue to be unjustly killed by cops.  Are you a racist?

5 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

If you are in a yard full of dogs and 9 of them are cuddly and 1 of them is a snarling pit bulls that cause 50% of the bites, you would treat that dog differently. You would profile them and be more scared of them and no one would blame you. No one would have a problem with this either in fact they would call you crazy if you didn’t act differently towards them.

Pit bulls are blacks spirit animal

46 minutes ago, BiffTannen said:

I don’t. I have a carry license therefore the first question they ask me is where is my gun. I let them know it is in my waist holster and that I am not moving my hands or retrieving any documents. If they are not comfortable with me providing my information verbally then they can ask me to step outside. 

Ding ding ding, we have a winner!  Only make movements you are instructed to make.  This is after you roll you window all the way down.  All windows is better.  Place both hands at 11:00 on steering wheel.  Instruct passengers to put hands on dash/tops of seats.  You ensuring officer safety is generally appreciated.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BiffTannen said:

Her name was on the warrant as well. She is a scumbag in my book. 

Didn't know that.  gave it my best shot.😆

That one dude in S Carolina a few years ago.  That was blatantly murder.  Cop was rightfully convicted. Thats the one legit BS shooting that comes to my mind.  

Just now, Fireballer said:

That one dude in S Carolina a few years ago.  That was blatantly murder.  Cop was rightfully convicted. Thats the one legit BS shooting that comes to my mind.  

The white chick in Minnesota who got shot after banging on the trunk of the cop's car after calling 911 to report a possible rape in progress.

1 minute ago, Fireballer said:

There's one from Florida too.  Corey Jones.  Cop convicted.  I'm seeing a pattern here........

4 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Agreed,  I’ve seen a couple.  That one comes to mind as well as the white dude on the ground in the hotel.  But that’s all can think of.  There are over 10 million arrests each year (not even counting police interactions with no arrest) What’s that 0.00000000000001 percent?

Daniel Shaver, Arizona, straight up execution. One of the most disgusting videos I've ever seen.

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Cop wasn’t white. The one you’re looking for is Walter Scott. He was unjustly killed by a cop, no doubt about it.  But Obama was President so you don’t know about it. 

8 minutes ago, Reality said:

Daniel Shaver, Arizona, straight up execution. One of the most disgusting videos I've ever seen.

Yup. Horrible. Hate those cops. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Strike said:

There's one from Florida too.  Corey Jones.  Cop convicted.  I'm seeing a pattern here........

Cop wasn’t white. 

The lady in Minneapolis. Again, the cop wasn’t white. He was a Somali refugee. 

Sean Bell. NYPD. Guess what? The cop wasn’t white.