Sign in to follow this  
Drizzay

Kenosha next?

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Cop wasn’t white. 

A lot of these the cops aren't white.  The BLM people don't care.

1 minute ago, Strike said:

A lot of these the cops aren't white.  The BLM people don't care.

But it has to be racism. If it’s not, what good is it to the left? 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

But it has to be racism. If it’s not, what good is it to the left? 

Why can't black people hate black people?  Michael Jackson changed himself to white.  Rachel Dolezal changed herself to black.  You can be any color you want now, and hate any color you want.

31 minutes ago, Reality said:

Daniel Shaver, Arizona, straight up execution. One of the most disgusting videos I've ever seen.

Oh yeah, that one was bad.  :(

46 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Didn't know that.  gave it my best shot.😆

Those two colored twins on YouTube that always speak out against liberalism did a nice video on it. She was a dirt ball. 

FACT 1: Blacks are angels. FACT 2: Blacks would never harm their own crayon color. FACT 3: Blacks can't be racist. FACT 4: Blacks can't be killed for acting up, going for police tazers, reaching for a gun.

Get the FACTS STRAIGHT. And not black if not Biden. White honkey azz cracker what you be. 

1 hour ago, BiffTannen said:

Those two colored twins on YouTube that always speak out against liberalism did a nice video on it. She was a dirt ball. 

Hodge Twins

2 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

If they would have only called the social services and not the police.  POS.

Tucker raised the question tonight - why have we not heard if there was a weapon in the car?  It doesn’t make a difference legally.  This was a good shoot regardless.  But it matters greatly in the court of public opinion.  The answer is known.  A gun was there or it wasn’t.  Why not disclose that fact?  It’s an interesting question.  Thoughts?

• Like 1

If 10-20 of this human filth that is currently wrecking this town in Wisconsin were killed I don’t think it would hurt Trump one bit. Might help. 

CJ TV on Facebook is live steaming Kenosha.  Seems like the National Guard has control of things for the most part.  Lots of militias guarding properties.

Doc Rivers thinks white fathers don't tell their kids to be careful when pulled over by police.  :lol:

That's a conversation every teenager has when they get their license.

• Thanks 2

Holy cow I can’t believe I just saw that live.  CJ was 10 feet away from the guy shooting.  He applied a tournacut to the guys arm that was blown off.

From what I saw it seems like one of the militia guys was being chased by a bunch of protesters.  He defended himself and blew off a guys arm.  Apparently lots of casualties.  Not even on the news yet.

1 minute ago, Patented Phil said:

Multiple fatalities.

Liberal political talk today was all in on saying it's because Trump is president and it will all stop if Biden wins.

24 minutes ago, nobody said:

Doc Rivers thinks white father's don't tell their kids to be careful when pulled over by police.  :lol:

That's a conversation every teenager has when they get their license.

Of course it is.  It’s standard operating procedure.  Every father has that conversation.  It’s called parenting.

• Thanks 1

The militias will be blamed no doubt.  Here’s what went down.  A guy with a long gun is running down the street towards CJ.  A crowd is chasing him screaming, “stop that guy with the gun!  He just shot someone!”  The guy falls I think, the crowd converges on him and then all the shots ring out.  Looks to me like self defense.

5 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

It's time to split up, its really the only solution. We gave it a good try, doesn't work.

I'm all in for this. Give them Louisiana and Mississippi. Build a wall around it. Have them be their own country that they can manage themselves. And we can move on.

2 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

Here’s CJ putting the tournacut on.  

Is the hurt guy a bad guy?

Phil, calm down.  

This was bound to happen.  People ransacking private business and homes will get shot in da head. 

I'm surprised it took this long.  

3 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Phil, calm down.  

This was bound to happen.  People ransacking private business and homes will get shot in da head. 

I'm surprised it took this long.  

Haha, yeah I got a little too fired up.  I was half asleep and then saw it all on my iPad. At the time it sounded like a massacre.  Probably not that bad.  And yes, I agree this was entirely predictable, which is why I tuned in tonight.  And it’s going to get worse I’m afraid.  Everyone is going to be packing now.

Ok so I think I’ve already figured out what happened.  3 people shot, all by the same militia kid.  In the video below is the first shooting.  Looks like the kid in the other videos - shoots some protester in the head.  As the shooter runs away it looks like he’s on his phone and I think I hear him say, “I just shot someone”.  I think he then runs down the street where he gets tackled and then shoots another guy in the stomach and a guy in the arm.  Rumors are the first guy shot in the head has died.

6 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

No doubt, self defense. Who chases a guy with a rifle, yelling we gotta beat him up?

5 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

I'm all in for this. Give them Louisiana and Mississippi. Build a wall around it. Have them be their own country that they can manage themselves. And we can move on.

That’s still good land down there. Send them to focking Canada.