Sign in to follow this  
kilroy69

Who is going to have a blowup week week 3

Came in here to say Shenault and was happy to see him listed by the OP. DJ Chark may or may not play on a short week and Byron Jones is already listed as out for the Dolphins. I think this is a high scoring game and Shenault should see a lot of touches as a receiver and running back. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

An excellent one-week solution... but then what?

That's probly why McKinnon was still there for your #8 priority; he's a short-term solution.  A great one, but a short-term solution.

Not many long term solutions. Darrel henderson is the closest one to a long term solution imo, but its going to take the coaches realizing he is the most dynamic rb. Which idk why they didn't realize that before overrated Akers was even drafred.

My dilemma, starting t. Smith vs GB (should be a shootout) and TY (has to get on the same page as Rivers, right?) Do I drop slayton for Shenault? 

Maybe overthinking after i started slayton, P. Campbell, and Hines last week. Over Ekeler and Ingram. 🤬😵🤮

Year of the last man standing. Kevin Smith could come out of retirement for one game.

1 hour ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Not many long term solutions.

Dion Lewis, though probly not as attractive as McKinnon for this weekend, would have been a more attractive long-term solution.

1 hour ago, jackjohn said:

Do I drop slayton for Shenault?

Only if you're in one of my leagues.

Sheesh.

14 hours ago, jackjohn said:

My dilemma, starting t. Smith vs GB (should be a shootout) and TY (has to get on the same page as Rivers, right?) Do I drop slayton for Shenault? 

Maybe overthinking after i started slayton, P. Campbell, and Hines last week. Over Ekeler and Ingram. 🤬😵🤮

No keep Slayton. But P Campbell is a drop now. 

20 minutes ago, Phil Simms 11 said:

WR - Tate - Shephard is out

TE - Engram - See above

Engram about to go all Darren Waller on us.

QB -- Ryan Tannehill.   MInnesota's defense is in shambles, and is well on the way to getting Mike Zimmer fired.    Titans in a blow-out. 

RB -- Joshua Kelly.    Carolina can't stop anyone, especially against the run. 

WR -- CeeDee Lamb.    Seattle is dead last against the pass, and this game has shoot-out written all over it.   BONUS PICK:  Allen Robinson;  he's really due for a big game.  

TE -- Mike Gesicki.   As stated previously, he's been used as a slot WR and Fitz loves this guy.   

6 hours ago, Phil Simms 11 said:

WR - Tate - Shephard is out

TE - Engram - See above

Shepard's 5 targets a game have to go somewhere.  I would guess 2 to Tate, 1 to Slayton, 1 to Engram, and 1 to Lewis.

So that's like four Giants all poised to have a blow up week because Shepard is out.

Richard Sherman and Bosa are both out. Tate May have biggest upside of this group.

Hoping LSJ, but thinking Hamler steps up this week. 7 targets from Driskell last week, and he has breakaway speed. 

1 hour ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Jeff wilson

3 1 yard tds on 15 carries for 88 yards. He is going to Leroy Hoard Mickinnon over and over. Had 10 redzone touches in 2 games last year. 

2 hours ago, DrG said:

Richard Sherman and Bosa are both out. Tate May have biggest upside of this group.

Thinking the return of Slayton, he catches the tds. 

1 hour ago, kilroy69 said:

3 1 yard tds on 15 carries for 88 yards. He is going to Leroy Hoard Mickinnon over and over. Had 10 redzone touches in 2 games last year. 

If McKinnon gets hold of the ball, he's not going to go down on the 1 yard line just so Wilson can dunk it in.  More like 3 20 yard TDs from McKinnon.

With the Eagles allowing 4 TDs to TEs in 2 games so far this season, I'll add Drew Sample.

He should have a nice game, but it will be a small Sample size...

Sorry.

4 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

If McKinnon gets hold of the ball, he's not going to go down on the 1 yard line just so Wilson can dunk it in.  More like 3 20 yard TDs from McKinnon.

Thats not the only way they would get into the redzone 

34 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

Thats not the only way they would get into the redzone 

With Garoppolo, Mostert, Coleman, Kittle, and Samuel all banged up, yes it is.

1 hour ago, AxeElf said:

With the Eagles allowing 4 TDs to TEs in 2 games so far this season, I'll add Drew Sample.

He should have a nice game, but it will be a small Sample size...

Sorry.

Starting him in a few spots. Good pick

• Like 1

On 9/22/2020 at 10:28 AM, kilroy69 said:

James Robinson. I mentioned him last week and he had a pretty good game. I feel the same this week against the Phins. He is going to get 16-20 carries against a team giving up 5YPC and is 5th worst this year in allowing YPC. 

This one seems to be correct. 

Just now, kilroy69 said:

This one seems to be correct. 

Seems to be? Got me a 28 in half Ppr!

4 minutes ago, jrokh said:

Seems to be? Got me a 28 in half Ppr!

If Minshew would stop throwing the ball to guys named chris it would be wayyyy better. 

Forced ANOTHER throw to stone hands connely. That is just absurd play calling to a crappy player. 

On 9/22/2020 at 11:16 AM, [echo] said:

Gaskin.. sets himself apart from the others..

14 carries, 5 receptions..

mmhmmm...

Hope so got both on my team this weekend 

On 9/25/2020 at 7:17 AM, Mike FF Today said:

1. James Conner
2. Kenyan Drake

:banana:

4 hours ago, Saint Elistan said:

QB - Nick Mullens

If he does, it will be because Jerick McKinnon has 200 receiving yards...

WR - Kupp (Tre'Davious White will shadow Woods, leaving Kupp to roam)

WR - Lamb (Officially claims his status as a WR1)

WR - Hollywood (Prime time explosion on Monday night)

RB - Mike Davis (Stout run D, but is fresh and after being unceremoniously rejected by Seattle and Chicago, will be wanting to make a point....an exclamation point)

RB - Drake (Breakout game everyone has been waiting on)

RB - Lat Murray (Kamara will get his, but was overused in a losing effort last week. With Brees in decline and no MT, time to start pounding the rock)

TE - Reed (Not many receiving options in SF, and he showed last week that he is still a dangerous red zone option)

TE - Gronk (Have everyone convinced that he is only a blocker now. Watch Brady take advantage and feed his old friend)

4 hours ago, Saint Elistan said:

QB - Nick Mullens

RB - Mark Ingram

WR - Desean Jackson

TE - Evan Engram

:lock:

I think the rotation goes back to Dobbins.  

6 minutes ago, stonewall said:

WR - Hollywood (Prime time explosion on Monday night)

RB - Mike Davis (Stout run D, but is fresh and after being unceremoniously rejected by Seattle and Chicago, will be wanting to make a point....an exclamation point)

RB - Drake (Breakout game everyone has been waiting on)

RB - Lat Murray (Kamara will get his, but was overused in a losing effort last week. With Brees in decline and no MT, time to start pounding the rock)

TE - Reed (Not many receiving options in SF, and he showed last week that he is still a dangerous red zone option)

TE - Gronk (Have everyone convinced that he is only a blocker now. Watch Brady take advantage and feed his old friend)

The return of R Woods to Buffalo, I think he’ll roam.  

20 minutes ago, stonewall said:

No revenge game?  I guess it would be hard to want "revenge" when leaving that team was the best move you ever made.  lol  Woods was a All-Star at USC, a bust in Buffalo, and the #8 fantasy WR over the past two seasons back in Los Angeles.  I dunno what he has to prove going back to the East Coast.

24 minutes ago, stonewall said:

I've been advising a lot of people to start Gallup this week, since their opponent has allowed two consecutive 400-yard passers to begin the season, and it just feels like Gallup's turn--but it would be awesome to see Lamb burst onto the scene with another monster game himself--you know I'm an advocate.

26 minutes ago, stonewall said:

I would indeed be impressed, after the Chargers have allowed 107 rushing yards to Joe Mixon and Clyde Edwards-Helaire, combined.

28 minutes ago, stonewall said:

TE - Gronk (Have everyone convinced that he is only a blocker now...)

You are correct; I am convinced that Gronk is nothing more than a blocking TE in his offense.

8 hours ago, AxeElf said:

If he does, it will be because Jerick McKinnon has 200 receiving yards...

The last game he played he went for 262 and 3 TDs with 0 INTs.  It's not completely crazy.  He accounted for nearly 800 yards of Kittle's record-setting season.

2 minutes ago, Saint Elistan said:

The last game he played he went for 262 and 3 TDs with 0 INTs.  It's not completely crazy.  He accounted for nearly 800 yards of Kittle's record-setting season.

Kittle and half the offense (and half the defense too) are injured.  If you thought SF had a conservative offense before, they're about to go all GOP for this weekend.  If Mullen has more than 200 yards, it will be due to McKinnon breaking a few dumpoffs.