Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

HUGE: John Ratcliffe Drops Bombshell  Letter Linking Hillary Clinton, Obama/Biden Admin to Russia Hoax

This is all over the place now so you can find other articles easy enough.

Rep. John Ratcliffe just declassified a bombshell letter. (Tweet/Letter in pdf)In it, he explains that Hillary Clinton was behind the Russia hoax to “stir up scandal” against Donald Trump to hurt him in the election in July 2016. Additionally that she had apprised Barack Obama and other senior officials about the plan. There was also a referral to the FBI to distract from her server issue.(Snip) It has been known for a long time that Clinton and the DNC were behind the paying Fusion GPS for Christopher Steele’s work/the dossier. But this (Snip) actually links it as a formal plan referred to the Obama administration and then to the FBI.

https://www.lucianne.com/2020/09/29/huge_john_ratcliffe_drops_bombshell_letter_linking_hillary_clinton_obamabiden_admin_to_russia_hoax_44596.html

Edited by Utilit99
  • Haha 1

While this did happen (the IC referral) the evidence is flimsy.

Interesting that they completely disregarded it yet pursued the Trump-Russia collusion based on equally flimsy evidence.

57 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I am so tired of bombshell letters and omg

either do something or dont, quit doing the democrat playbook its focking annoying

Same, they need to do something, because the everyday person will NEVER know about this. The media just will not cover it. Start arresting people and the news will have to cover it.

I'm hoping that is what's going to happen if Trump gets reelected but I'm not going to hold my breath.

29 minutes ago, Brad GLuckman said:

I get all my news from lucianne.com

As credible as NYT, CNN, MSNBC..etc.....maybe more, who knows ? You dont.

29 minutes ago, drobeski said:

As credible as NYT, CNN, MSNBC..etc.....maybe more, who knows ? You dont.

I agree all of the news sources that you listed are complete garbage. Doesnt make lucianne.com any more credible.

35 minutes ago, Brad GLuckman said:

I agree all of the news sources that you listed are complete garbage. Doesnt make lucianne.com any more credible.

Do your own search. There are many links if you don't like this one. Lame.

On 9/29/2020 at 8:54 PM, Brad GLuckman said:

What about the content? Those actions treasonous? 

1 hour ago, DexterM1776 said:

Anyone go to jail yet?

Sadly, no one goes to jail because all of them are crooked.  They all have something on one another and no one will pull the trigger.  I'm willing to bet that while 100% of the people in DC don't start out crooked, they end up that way.

58 minutes ago, drobeski said:

He won't respond.  

On 9/29/2020 at 7:02 PM, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I am so tired of bombshell letters and omg

either do something or dont, quit doing the democrat playbook its focking annoying

Exactly. Nothing ever happens to these fucktards.

4 hours ago, DexterM1776 said:

Anyone go to jail yet?

Nope and no one will. The pear shaped old bag should be in custody right now.

3 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Sadly, no one goes to jail because all of them are crooked.  They all have something on one another and no one will pull the trigger.  I'm willing to bet that while 100% of the people in DC don't start out crooked, they end up that way.

Even the honest ones are forced into the crooked way of life or they are eliminated in the next election cycle. No one would do this job unless they were making a shitton of $ at it. We've all seen honest people actually resign from congress for one reason or another. This is the real reason. They can't take the dishonesty.

10 hours ago, drobeski said:

It was rejected by a bipartisan senate committee as having no factual basis. Somehow, lucianne.com omitted that information in their article. I find this surprising, as lucianne.com is the pillar of journalistic integrity.

1 hour ago, Brad GLuckman said:

It was rejected by a bipartisan senate committee as having no factual basis. Somehow, lucianne.com omitted that information in their article. I find this surprising, as lucianne.com is the pillar of journalistic integrity.

Coming from  a cnn groupie...:rolleyes:

6 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Coming from  a cnn groupie...:rolleyes:

This is just a lazy response. I'm on record many times as someone that despises the media and CNN in particular. Hell, I even call them garbage in this thread. 

I believe the Democrats impeached on less content, and of lower quality......interesting that this does not seem to matter to them.

• Like 1

In late July 2016, U.S. intelligence agencies obtained insight into Russian intelligence analysis alleging that U.S. Presidential candidate Hillary Clinton had approved a campaign plan to stir up a scandal against U.S. Presidential candidate Donald Trump by tying him to Putin and the Russians' hacking of the Democratic National Committee. The IC does not know the accuracy of this allegation or the extent to which the Russian intelligence analysis may reflect exaggeration or fabrication.

So most, if not all US intelligence agencies say Russia intelligence orchestrated a disinformation campaign against Hillary Clinton to help Trump win the election, but you think a letter saying info leaking out Russian Intel Agencies say it was actually Hillary orchestrating a campaign where she hacked her own servers, gave the info to Wikileaks to embarrass herself...all in effort to make it look like Trump was in bed with Putin.  Okay then.   🤣

By the way do any of you want to make me an offer on the Brooklyn Bridge, I can sell it to you at great price.

3 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

So most, if not all US intelligence agencies say Russia intelligence orchestrated a disinformation campaign against Hillary Clinton to help Trump win the election, but you think a letter saying info leaking out Russian Intel Agencies say it was actually Hillary orchestrating a campaign where she hacked her own servers, gave the info to Wikileaks to embarrass herself...all in effort to make it look like Trump was in bed with Putin.  Okay then.   🤣

By the way do any of you want to make me an offer on the Brooklyn Bridge, I can sell it to you at great price.

Didn’t Hillary pay for the Steele dossier, that came from Russian operatives? And then that dossier was used as evidence  to obtain FISA warrants to surveil the Trump campaign? Thoughts?