Sign in to follow this  
rotisserieking

Week 5 FU

Doube FU to !@#$% Phillip 'loser' Rivers... 2nd INT and can't throw a football period! He also was called for a Safety earlier. He has no f-ckin' peripheral vision! He threw into triple coverage... He will NEVER lead a team to a title. 

7 minutes ago, Ken48Ellis said:

Doube FU to !@#$% Phillip 'loser' Rivers... 2nd INT and can't throw a football period! He also was called for a Safety earlier. He has no f-ckin' peripheral vision! He threw into triple coverage... He will NEVER lead a team to a title. 

His throwing motion annoys me.  It's the way he has to put his whole upper body into it. 

27 minutes ago, Ken48Ellis said:

He used to be OK in fantasy because he usually managed to put up a bunch of garbage time stats. He can't even do that anymore. Bench him.

• Like 1

if I remember correctly, didn't the Giants and the Chargers swap QBs after the draft? The Giants made out big time as they got 2 Superbowl wins out of E. Manning and the Chargers got nothing with Rivers! Looks like that'll be the same for the Colts! Zilch, nada, no bueno with Rivers. F. Reich offensive play calling was pretty lame as well. (Can you tell I want the Colts offense to run/pass thru' J. Taylor?) 

10 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

Adam Thielen is making them look like Seahawks of old, he's overrated.

Hope that helps.....I need him to step up.

1 hour ago, huskyhater75 said:

So much for Seattle's weak pass defense, Adam Thielen is making them look like Seahawks of old, he's overrated.

1 hour ago, stonewall said:

Hope that helps.....I need him to step up.

:pointstosky:

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, jeffkomlo said:

Really, no FU to Matty deicer Ryan = garbage

I'm gonna replace him with Bridgewater for the rest of the season. Most because of his division. Thank god Roger's bye week is done and I can start him as well. FU Ryan!

20 hours ago, ric0 said:

Fock the 49er's D. Getting handled by Fitzmagic.

I just got knocked out of my Survival Pool. FU 49'ers. At home!

21 hours ago, DonS said:

FU Hurst you POS.  Currently Goedert in my IR slot has better stats then you.  1 catch for -1 yds???  Fock, I could manage that. :mad:

I'll add a FU to KC defense as well. 

I think he got 2 Red Zone Targets, but Ryan couldn't get it to him. (See above comment.)

18 hours ago, Ken48Ellis said:

if I remember correctly, didn't the Giants and the Chargers swap QBs after the draft? The Giants made out big time as they got 2 Superbowl wins out of E. Manning and the Chargers got nothing with Rivers! Looks like that'll be the same for the Colts! Zilch, nada, no bueno with Rivers. F. Reich offensive play calling was pretty lame as well. (Can you tell I want the Colts offense to run/pass thru' J. Taylor?) 

Yeah, It's time to bring in last year's QB in IND (Brissel?). Now we know why these teams are letting their old QB's go.

E. Manning Retired, right? He's prolly in broadcast school right now...

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Showboat said:

FU Fuller - I guess you were just one of BOB's pets.

So if Fuller doesn't catch 4 balls for 80 yards in first 5 minutes of the game, you over-react?

15 hours ago, huskyhater75 said:

So much for Seattle's weak pass defense, Adam Thielen is making them look like Seahawks of old, he's overrated.

Lol at the fools that over-react mid-way through the 1st qtr

9 minutes ago, Buttmonkey said:

Lol at the fools that over-react mid-way through the 1st qtr

They're only doing that so that when Thielen comes in at halftime and scrolls through all the comments about him, he will get his butt in gear for the second half.

These sports stars are so sensitive to criticism.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Buttmonkey said:

So if Fuller doesn't catch 4 balls for 80 yards in first 5 minutes of the game, you over-react?

Sure, if it will help wake him up.  This thread is all about the reverse jinx......

32 minutes ago, Ehlana said:

Chase Claypool. WTF why you stealing all JJSS TDs?

Claypool is the JJSS of 2018 with AB.

Speaking of which, it goes to show you how good of a coach PIT has where AB and LB leave and are train wrecks. He has some magic power to keep them focused all those years, IMO.