Alias Detective

*Official 2020 Election Thread*

2 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Wait, he didn't win this time?

I feel like this is the 6th or 7th time Biden has won. I’ve lost count TBH.

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1

Any brain surgeons care to explain the Antrim Co discrepencies?  Or will you continue to blow it off without knowing what it means?  Keep on having the MSM tell you what to think. Useful idiots.

• Haha 1

The military would stand on the side of the new president and not on the side of the sad man making a historic embarrassment of himself by refusing to leave. These fantasies you guys have of the army turning their guns on the liberals and standing with Trump is nothing short of lunacy. This isn’t some science fiction dystopian future movie plot. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

The military would stand on the side of the new president and not on the side of the sad man making a historic embarrassment of himself by refusing to leave. These fantasies you guys have of the army turning their guns on the liberals and standing with Trump is nothing short of lunacy. This isn’t some science fiction dystopian future movie plot. 

Oh, how fiction can be fun.

Just now, Fireballer said:

Alternate electors vote for Trump in swing states. 

The fat lady has sung. Biden got the electors from all the contested states. 🤣

8 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Alternate electors vote for Trump in swing states. 

Exactly what is an 'alternate' elector, is it like an alternative fact?

You clowns really think the United States military is going to install a dictator and overthrow the will of the people? FOH. 🤣

Just now, OB1 said:

You clowns really think the United States military is going to install a dictator and overthrow the will of the people? FOH. 🤣

Me?  I don't think that at all.  I was agreeing with tanatastic.

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

Me?  I don't think that at all.  I was agreeing with tanatastic.

No sorry I meant anyone in general who believes that. I should have been more clear when responding to you. 👍

1 minute ago, OB1 said:

No sorry I meant anyone in general who believes that. I should have been more clear when responding to you. 👍

I'm right there with you.  I'm pretty sure those people just want it to happen.  They want it so badly they believe it's actually going to happen.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

The fat lady has sung. Biden got the electors from all the contested states. 🤣

30 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Exactly what is an 'alternate' elector, is it like an alternative fact?

Anyone refuting the Antrim Co fraud?  

2 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Anyone refuting the Antrim Co fraud?  

I’m tired of fact checking sh!t for you guys... but I’ll go out on a limb and say it’s probably bullish!t.

• Like 2

Just now, OldMaid said:

I’m tired of fact checking sh!t for you guys... but I’ll go out on a limb and say it’s probably bullish!t.

You do realize the the fact checking sites are complete BS, right? They simply tell it the way they want, not the truth.

Just now, lod001 said:

You do realize the the fact checking sites are complete BS, right? They simply tell it the way they want, not the truth.

People actually trust fact checking sites?

2 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

People actually trust fact checking sites?

it says "facts" right? 

Apparently GA, PA, and NV did the dueling electors strategy.  Both sets of electors voted?  That would make it still possible for Trump to win.   By taking those 3 states, Trump reaches 274 EVs.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/12/breaking-nevada-gop-electors-cast-ballot-trump-now-dueling-electors-three-states-video/

Republican electors in Nevada have cast ballots for Donald J. Trump, and declared him the winner of six electoral votes.

Electors in Georgia and Pennsylvania also cast procedural ballots for Trump while the states continue to be contested.

There are now dueling electors in all three states.

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

You don't even know what it is. 

1 minute ago, JustinCharge said:

I heard banjoes as I read this. 

7 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

I'll take that as a "Oh, that sh!t sounds legit but can't acknowledge based on TDS"  

Just now, JustinCharge said:

Apparently GA, PA, and NV did the dueling electors strategy.  Both sets of electors voted?  That would make it still possible for Trump to win.   By taking those 3 states, Trump reaches 274 EVs.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/12/breaking-nevada-gop-electors-cast-ballot-trump-now-dueling-electors-three-states-video/

Republican electors in Nevada have cast ballots for Donald J. Trump, and declared him the winner of six electoral votes.

Electors in Georgia and Pennsylvania also cast procedural ballots for Trump while the states continue to be contested.

Those votes don't have the seal of the state on them, they are completely useless and won't be accepted by congress. It's about as meaningful as if you and a bunch of geeks got together and handed in 100 electoral votes from FFToday.com for drobeski as the 46th POTUS.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, OB1 said:

Those votes don't have the seal of the state on them, they are completely useless and won't be accepted by congress. It's about as meaningful as if you and a bunch of geeks got together and handed in 100 electoral votes from FFToday.com for drobeski as the 46th POTUS.

It really depends on how much pressure the public puts on the system.  If the protests get louder and larger, who knows what might happen.

It really depends on how much pressure the public puts on the system.  If the protests get louder and larger, who knows what might happen.

Yeah, I totally forgot about the part of the constitution that says if enough people protest just elect their would be king instead. 🤣

Lol what’s even happening here in this thread right now? “Nevada casts electoral votes for Trump.” Nevada cast its electoral votes for Biden. Are you guys on literal crack right now? Random right wing nut lunatic websites report blatantly false that states have reversed their vote and are giving EC to Trump and you guys buying it. 😂😂😂

I said it before, I’m not even joking, we are this close to you guys declaring that reality is a Matrix like democratic virtual reality and we are being tricked by Obama. I swear to Christ, you guys are like 1 inch away from that right now.

• Thanks 1

Just now, OB1 said:

Yeah, I totally forgot about the part of the constitution that says if enough people protest just elect their would be king instead. 🤣

We're seeing seething anger bubble to the surface from the right.  I don't know what officials might do if this turns into some sort of French Revolution. 

2 minutes ago, drobeski said:

So first thing am ?kameltoe resigning her seat. Right ? 

So serious question, why do you keep asking this? I mean, I know she has to, but why resign now and not just in January? I mean, we know she has to...

We're seeing seething anger bubble to the surface from the right.  I don't know what officials might do if this turns into some sort of French Revolution. 

You're talking about fringe groups.  Groups like Antifa and the Proud Boys do not represent the majority of our country.  If they want to have a little war and play commando then they can have at it somewhere else.

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

You're talking about fringe groups.  Groups like Antifa and the Proud Boys do not represent the majority of our country.  If they want to have a little war and play commando then they can have at it somewhere else.

I've shot that down a million times. 

If you are any student of history, you know full well that small fringe groups can set the course of a nation and of history.

Most people never do anything.  Most people didn't partake in the French Revolution, or the American Revolution, or the Civil War. Or most wars really.  Most are passive.  So saying these are fringe groups means jack-all.

You are delusional. Biden was elected, there has been zero credible evidence presented to dispute that. The bullshit brought before 80+ judges, 39 of them appointed by Trump, has been thrown out with prejudice. Something in the neighborhood of 45 states have audited their elections and found no evidence of irregularities (3 that didn't voted for Trump and one was Nebraska that spit their votes). The Department of Homeland Security and Trump's own AG and DOJ have said the election was secure. There will be no French Revolution here and Congress most certainly will not hand the election to Trump out of fear. If they did that they would be installing a non-elected dictator and THEN you would see a revolution from the 81 million that voted against Trump (which to be clear is why Biden won, because he wasn't Trump). 

4 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

If you are any student of history, you know full well that small fringe groups can set the course of a nation and of history.

This is true, sparks can turn to flames. This whole decade will be very formative to the future.

5 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

So serious question, why do you keep asking this? I mean, I know she has to, but why resign now and not just in January? I mean, we know she has to...

Some people believe it's a sign that biden and harris think they are going to lose. Other politicians do just after the election. But then again this election has had issues so she's smart not to resign. However I'd does show weakness.

Just now, OB1 said:

You are delusional. Biden was elected, there has been zero credible evidence presented to dispute that. The bullshit brought before 80+ judges, 39 of them appointed by Trump, has been thrown out with prejudice. Something in the neighborhood of 45 states have audited their elections and found no evidence of irregularities (3 that didn't voted for Trump and one was Nebraska that spit their votes). The Department of Homeland Security and Trump's own AG and DOJ have said the election was secure. There will be no French Revolution here and Congress most certainly will not hand the election to Trump out of fear. If they did that they would be installing a non-elected dictator and THEN you would see a revolution from the 81 million that voted against Trump (which to be clear is why Biden won, because he wasn't Trump). 

Pretty weak response.  Personal attack and an empty assertion. 

• Thanks 1

Most people never do anything.  Most people didn't partake in the French Revolution, or the American Revolution, or the Civil War. Or most wars really.  Most are passive.  So saying these are fringe groups means jack-all.

How's it going to happen then?  You seem so sure this is going to happen yet you spend so much of your time on here talking about it.  Shouldn't you be preparing for the inevitable?  Shouldn't you be stockpiling food, water, guns and ammo when you're not busy honing your military skills?

If you 100% believed it was going to happen then you'd be one of those people on Doomsday Preppers with your shelter built and bugout bag ready to go already.

7 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

They always do much earlier. I assume so they can get the seat filled asap. 

The fact she hasn't is a tell. 

empty assertion. 

No, I'm telling you how things work. Biden will be elected President. There is no chance in hell that the House of Representatives (the cowards in the Senate might try) will overturn what is now officially the will of the people no matter how much you want to believe it could happen.  

3 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

This is true, sparks can turn to flames. This whole decade will be very formative to the future.

Flames can be controlled and be extinguished as well.